• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Intern for Black Master & Thai Wife

Intern for Black Master & Thai Wife

Some people are not comfortable with their own sexuality and they object to cuckold stories and wife sharing. That is okay. To those people I would suggest not to read these stories or to send/leave your negative comments.

After a marvellous fuck on arrival, I had begun my first day of work as an English lecturer at a university in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Unwittingly, I had walked into a drama: Jimmy, the only gay lecturer on staff, had resigned because one of his students, a girl by the name of Jip, kept flirting with him outrageously. At least, that was what he claimed. I had been asked to act as mediator, interview the girl and get her side of the story.

I had been shown into a small office by one of the administrators. As entered the room, my eyes were greeted by the most unusual of couples. The girl, in all likelihoods Jip, gave me a sweet smile, showing me her braces. She was such a tiny brown thing, so cute with her beautiful long, straight hair, her lovely lips, and her smiling almond eyes. She must have weighed about 85lbs, and she was under 5'0" tall. Her small girlish body was simply perfect, her feminine and girlish forms well visible under her tight blouse and micro black skirt, slit up both sides. My first thought was that she must have escaped from the bar but I had been informed that this sluttish uniform was permitted at university. Her lovely little eyes examined me hungrily from head to toes, and she licked her upper lip, sending a chill down my spine. The man beside her was very tall and very black, and I mean coal black from Africa. He wore a smart suit in spite of the heat, and he looked about as an uncomfortable as basketball player preparing for an interview. They both stood up as I came in.

"Hello, Monsieur Tony and welcome to Thailand," said the man, flashing his shiny white teeth, and stretching out a firm hand while the girl put her hands together and bowed respectfully. "I am Dr. Dupont, and this is Jip."

It was my turn to gape. Was this the renowned Pr. Dupont, the French African lecturer of who my first fuck toy had already raved to me about? The only strapping black man to clock up as much Thai pussy as a white westerner in Thailand? Since Thai girls don't go crazy for black cock like our white women do, this was quite a feat. But what was he doing there? I thought.

"Pleased to meet you, Dr. Dupont, but I have to admit that I am a little intrigued by your presence at this meeting. May I ask in what capacity you are here?" I asked, politely.

"Well, Jip only speaks Thai and French, and very little English," he replied. I nodded. Then he added: "Also, she happens to be my wife, so I am here representing her family too."

Holy Cow! How was she able to fit a jumbo dong in her tiny frame? I thought to myself. What a fuck toy he seemed to have, I thought with envy.

"Oh... I guess that is okay, then," I said, and sat down.

"Okay, now, let's see. It says here that Miss Jip was exposing herself in class?" I said, getting straight down to the point. "What specifically were you doing?"

Miss Jip just stared at me like an idiot.

"Ouvre tes joiles petites cuisses, ma poule," translated the Professor.

She smiled, tried to open her legs, but the tight skirt prevented it. Instead, she wiggled her bottom and pulled the hem up over her crotch, showing the lovely brown vaginal lips of her shaved pussy.

My eyes nearly burst out of their sockets. Jesus, she was fucking hot! I looked at Dupont, embarrassed by my reaction.

"Do not worry, Monsieur Tony, my wife is very used to exposing her pussy. You see, she used to work in a bar," he explained with satisfaction, as if that explained everything.

"I'm not quite sure how..." I began to object, but my eyes were super glued to her Thai flower.

"There you have it all!" he said. "You see, she is doing a Master Degree in Thai Massage and she must practice attracting the foreign customer!"

I choked. A Master Degree in Thai Massage -- only in Thailand is that possible. True fact! I guess a bargirl would be well suited for that type of work.

"Usually she practices in my beer bar, but we are "temporairement" closed at the moment. A little...what do you call that again in English...disagreement with the police over protection money?"

So the Professor also owned a whore house/drinking establishment... When you thought about it, this was a natural business venture. I guess he would be able to recruit young attractive students strapped for cash quite easily. I realised that I was in Thailand and that I would lose this one. Students topped up the supply of steady of brown street meat girls from Isaan. Girls from Isaan growing up in a poverty stricken, rural and uneducated province, had really only three choices: If they pretty, go and fuck strangers for cash, otherwise work in the fields or in the factory for a few cents a day. Unlike Jip and other Isaan girls, these students did have a choice. They did it for the cash, and mainly served as mistresses to the rich Japanese factory owners of Lamphun.

"So you are stating that she was engaged in academic pursuit?"

"Exactement!" He said.

"Okay, I will write it up like that then..." I began.

"He..." said Jip, interrupting and touching her pussy.

"He what?" I stuttered.

"He means "pussy" in Thai," explained Pr. Dupont patiently. "I think she wants to aid your linguistic abilities."

I was not sure what ability she was interested in, but I was sure the Professor would, but the right spin on anything she did or said.

"Jip was working as a bargirl when I first met her. Magnificent! You know, over six thousand men have cum inside her..." He said proudly. "I bought the bar, and now she runs it, such a clever girl..." he added.

"Are you not afraid..." I began.

He gave me a dismissive little wave.

"We have an understanding. Jip does a little short-time work when I am not around, as I like her to practice and to keep her pussy well-fucked. She is still very young and Thai. But you should come over to stay with us. Where are you staying now?"

"At the Ramming Lodge," I admitted, shamefully. Where else?

"Oh, I know it very well! I have had many good memories there..." He said, smiling fondly in recollection.

I didn't want to know.

"But it is too expensive. Come stay with us until we can finder you somewhere less expensive to stay," he declared.

That is how I moved in with the Duponts.

# # # #

Jip did not waste any time. She made her move over dinner, just before desert, I felt her shamelessly reach over and begin touching my cock, right there in front of her husband! I went red with embarrassment.

Pr. Dupont smirked and said:

"Cheri, put our guest at ease."

"Can I suck his big juicy cock, Darling?" she asked.

Her command of the English language had improved dramatically now that the situation had changed. What's more, she did not wait for her husband to answer. Her deft little fingers had unzipped my pants with practiced skill acquired from a sordid life in the bars, and were now already holding her prize firmly.

Besides being a quite gorgeous, I soon found out that Jip was an expert cocksucker. I watched wide-eyed as her little pierced tongue flicked over my cock, then swirled around and began licking and sucking alternatively.

She was a little shy at first, but she quickly warmed up after I started toying with her tiny breast through her uniform, and fondling her shaved Thai pussy. At one point, I felt her licking my balls with her little pointed tongue too. This girl sure knew exactly what she was doing. Her technique had been long perfected and I soon realised that if I was not careful, I would soon be blowing my load right there in her cute mouth. At one point, I felt her licking my balls with her little pointed tongue: I wondered if her Masters included cock-sucking.

As her head bobbed up and down my cock, taking all eight inches into her mouth a throat, Dupont slid a finger up her ultra-short black skirt, wiggled it under the hem of her skimpy panties and delved into her tiny pussy. He knew that his wife liked to be finger fucked. After all, she was Thai.

"Mon Dieu! You are making her wet, Monsieur," he remarked with certain degree of contentment.

For a moment, I watched her tongue twirl around my cock, and then her cheeks puff and hollow as she moved fast and deep down my rigid pole, then sighed and gently pushed her back. I preferred to climax inside her sweet and shaved pussy.

"I think your little pussy cat is already soaked, Cheri. Our guest should easily fit inside that well-used snatch of yours," said the professor. "Come and suck my penis while I enjoy watching him fuck your pussy."

She smiled at me sluttishly. I noticed my pre-cum on her chin as she turned around and offered me her lovely brown bottom and hairless pussy. Wow, she really needed some cock, I thought. Being Thai, I knew that I could exactly what I pleased with her and she would enjoy it, right there, in front of her black husband.

Pr. Dupont had extracted his erection. I gaped. That thing was a snake, not a cock. It must have been 12 inches long and belonged on a horse, not a man. Why did he need another man? I was later to learn that his wife Jip preferred a smaller cock inside her first, to ease and open up her hole, or else her husband's monster hurt her pussy too much. Like it or not, I was there as starters.

Her eyes were shining with excitement and sheer adoration as she began to worship the baguette between her husband's legs. I took hold of my cock and I placed it against her bottom. I fumbled around in her slippery hairless pussy, feeling for tiny entrance of her vaginal hole, and then I wedged in the tip of my cock with a certain degree of relief. As I pushed forward, I felt my shaft sink firmly into her hot and rubbery sleeve. Her pussy was tight and wet, snuggly fitting my cock fitted inside like a smooth warm glove. She obviously appreciated my cock inside her as I saw that she was sucking faster on her husband. The Professor closed his eyes, clutched her head with both hands, and he began mumbling something in African and swung his hips back and forth, rowing his cock in and out of her mouth and throat like a stake. It was voodoo magic for sure, for she should have been gagging. Instead, her throat swelled up like boa constrictor each time he travelled inside of her.

I grabbed hold of Jip's hips and pumped hard away at her, eyes open with astonishment as I watched her swallow the snake like a conjuror swallows a sword. I was so horny, I must have fucked her tiny hairless and married Thai pussy like a madman. I wanted to fill her little slutty body with my seed before she choked to death on the professor's wand. I felt my pleasure surge up inside me like an unstoppable tidal wave. She was making muffled strange groans now on the long black rod when I dumped my load deep inside her shaved pussy.

I let out a long sigh of relief and withdraw my cock from her cummy cunt, letting my semen ooze out of her tiny pussy. She pulled away from her husband, leaving his cock at the vertical, outstretched like a ship's mast. I saw her look down between her legs, smile, and finger fuck her cum-filled hole. Aroused, and seeing her pussy vacant, Pr. Dupont turned her around so her back was facing him, and then pulled her hard against his big frame. He was eager to get his twelve-incher inside that pussy now. My jaw dropped: Fucking dingdong!

As the long rod disappeared up inside her, she let out a whimper like a wounded animal in the throes of final agony. God did not design the Thai pussy to be fucked by a black man. It is a very difficult act, a totally unnatural coupling; very painful, like giving birth, or so several Thai women have told me. You see, Thai women may like cock, but their little pussies are already deliciously packed tight when fucked by a white man. But with a black man, especially one of those gifted with a foot-long dong, well, it's a whole new ball game. After having been with a black man, their pussy is totally ruined for normal sex. They can no longer take pleasure in fucking a native Thai men with their ridiculously small weenies. Jip had gone black all right, but she seemed to be enjoying it immensely. Sex with me had been the appetizer. This was to be the main course. At this point, I did wonder whether Pr. Dupont area of specialisation was not embalming, because he seemed to be gutting his little slut of a wife on his cock. His long pole travelled in and out of her. I saw the shine of sex juices all over it. Whenever he went deep inside her, she opened her mouth. I think that was to let it out the other end? Perhaps, anyway, she let out a series of groans that provided the supporting music to his African chanting.

I jumped back and watched in total awe and envy as the big French-African literally fucked his prey to death, reducing that little doll into a broken fuck toy with his frighteningly long tree trunk cock. Her whimpers entered a low tone, forming a continuous growl, like an angry cat. Her head and mashed hair were squashed against the bed and her legs shaking as this big African warrior, suddenly looked up, and shouted: "Jouies! Pute! (cum now, you whore)", before impaling her like a pig on a spit with his long black pole and injecting his baby juice into her guts. I am thoroughly convinced that with such a quantity of black baby semen flowing into her, my own exertions were very much washed clean away from inside of her.

It was at that stage I realised that my role in this whole erotic episode had been merely that of a warm-up for the main event. I had enjoyed myself immensely, though, and it had certainly opened my mind to some of the relationships that exist over here in Thailand.

"Would you like to take over, Tony," said Dupont. (I guess he could call me that now that I had fucked his wife).

I looked down at the broken toy whimpering on the bed. She looked at her master adoringly like a good little Thai wife should. No, I thought, I'd rather save what was left of my seed for a time when life had returned to her well-used body.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Intern for Black Master & Thai Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds