• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taking Care of Daddy

Taking Care of Daddy

12

Leah came from a very happy home, and her parents' sexual harmony no doubt contributed to the joyfulness and sense of security that surrounded her. In high school, she was a strong lacrosse player, and by her junior year she was being recruited for scholarships. Things were almost story-book perfect until one day when her mom came to pick her up after practice. As they hugged, her mom dropped the car keys.

"Oh damn, I seem to have the dropsies lately," her mom grumbled, "I can't seem to hang on to things very well today." They thought no more of it, but her mom did seem to have trouble holding on to things. When she developed pain in her wrists, her husband made her go to the doctor.

Shortly after that, they were sitting together after dinner, and Leah's dad said to her, "Honey, there's something that we need to tell you. We got word from the doctor that your mom is very sick—in fact, she may not get well." Leah gasped and looked at her mom, who smiled wanly and nodded.

"Yes, dear," she said, "they tell me that I have ALS—it's known as 'Lou Gehrig's disease'—and it's incurable. They say that I have five more years left to live at most," she ended softly.

The room seemed to spin and Leah thought that she might faint. She grasped the edge of the table for support. Then she began to cry. Her dad got up and put his arm around her.

"Stand up," he commanded softly and she obeyed. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close. "We will always be a family and we'll always take care of each other. If we have that, nothing really bad can ever happen to us," he assured her.

Although she had a rough night, life was strangely normal the next day. Her parents went to work, she went to school, and the day went on as though nothing had changed. Soon the rhythm of life pushed the horrible reality of her mom's illness into the background. Over the next two years, though, Leah could see that her mom was getting worse. She was having more trouble walking and performing daily tasks.

When it came time to choose a college, Leah opted to stay near home even though she had offers from great programs. Her parents wanted her to take advantage of the opportunities, but she insisted that she wouldn't be happy unless she could be near home. She wanted to see her mom often and to help her dad as much as she could. Her parents didn't argue—they were grateful that they would have their daughter close during the trying times ahead.

By her sophomore year of college, things were very bad, and each day brought a fresh horror of weakness and disability to her mother. Mercifully, her mom passed away in December. As difficult as it was, both Leah and her father thought it a blessing.

Leah decided to take the rest of the year off to help her dad. They realized that Leah could transfer to one of the top schools; with her mother gone, there was no reason to stay near home. Besides, her dad wanted to move. He felt like he needed a change, but didn't really know where he wanted to go.

After a few inquiries Leah found a team that was a good fit and arranged a transfer. Her dad considered several options and talked with Leah before finally deciding they would both move to the same town—she'd attend school and he would move his business. The new area actually had some great opportunities for him too. They moved over the summer and were well settled when school started in the fall.

The move worked for them both: Leah was happy with her new team and school, and her dad's business was more successful than ever. That summer, Leah moved out of the dorm and into a bedroom in her dad's house and they had a good time getting reacquainted. Her dad had been adamant that moving into the house shouldn't affect her having a "normal social life for a beautiful coed," so she continued to go out with her friends without keeping curfews. Leah was very grateful that she had an understanding dad.

One night, she was out late with her friends and came back home rather late. She headed up the stairs softly, but was arrested by the sounds coming from her father's room—angry, animalistic sounds. She realized with horror that it was her father's voice. Concerned that something was very wrong she went to the door to see if he needed help. The words she heard, though, froze her in her tracks.

"Goddam you, Mary, you bitch. Why did you leave me alone like this? I miss you so much—I need you still. You're so beautiful....Oh fuck, I'm going to come all over you...yeah...you'll still like it just like you did before.....Oh my God, what am I doing? I can't do this." Then he began sobbing.

At that moment, Leah realized just how difficult her father's life was. He was consumed with grief, but he still had physical needs. Her heart bled for him, but she didn't know how to help except to try to talk to him. She knocked softly on the door. "Dad? Are you ok?" she asked.

She heard the sounds of frantic movement. "Just a minute," he called out, "I'll be right there." Her dad finally opened the door. He was in his bath robe. "Hi, honey," he said red-faced, "back so soon?"

"I just came up and heard...well, it sounded like you were crying, and I just wanted to see if you...needed anything," she said awkwardly.

"No. I don't need anything....your mother...I mean...you know, honey, it's hard to be alone, but time heals all wounds. Everything's ok. Really. And having you around makes everything better. Go to bed and we'll both feel better in the morning."

Leah went to bed, but didn't sleep. She was worried about her dad. She knew that there was more wrong with him than just his grief. He was a man with physical needs and no outlet. She knew that he would never use a prostitute or take a lover—and he was light years away from wanting to re-marry. No, she thought, this problem needed a solution that was more immediate. She fell asleep as she turned things over in her mind.

The next morning she awoke with a flash of insight. "Of course," she thought, "it's so obvious." The problem was going to be to get her dad to accept her help. Her mom, though, had always told her, "You can do anything if you put your mind to it."

Leah smiled as she brushed her hair. Well mom, we're going to put that theory of yours to the acid test, she said to herself.

Her dad was downstairs and was looking a lot better than he the night before. Leah wondered if he had managed to complete what he had started, but a quick glance revealed a large bulge in his sweat pants. She wasn't sure how or when to put her plan into operation. She figured that she'd just have to bide her time and be opportunistic.

Her dad went to work, and Leah spent her day working out and practicing with her teammates. When they went to bed, Leah crept silently down the hall to see what was going on in her dad's room. The sound of snoring greeted her; apparently the two glasses of wine with dinner had got her dad some much-needed sleep. Leah chuckled softly and went back to her room. Patience was a virtue, she told herself.

Over the next few days, she began to re-live her childhood: softly creeping down the hall at night to check on parental sexual activity. Later that week she finally heard what she had been waiting for. Her dad was again raging as he masturbated over a picture of her mother.

Leah silently prayed that he would get the job done this time. She closed her eyes and tried to will the needed outcome, but yet again her dad was overcome at the end and couldn't finish.

She imagined the coach putting her in off the bench, "Ok, Leah," she thought to herself, "it's time to step up." Then she added out loud, "I hope you're with me on this one, mom."

Just as her father was sobbing "Oh God, Mary, I can't, I can't," Leah abruptly pushed open the door.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" her father shouted. "Get out right now. I mean it, Leah, get your ass out of here RIGHT NOW," he bellowed. He was naked with his dick in his hand. A picture of her mom in a bikini was on the bed.

Leah closed the door behind her and said firmly, "No. This has got to stop. It's driving you crazy...it's driving both of us crazy...so you're going to finish what you've started. There is absolutely no other way." She looked squarely at him, meeting his anger with her determination. "And I'm going to make sure that you finish it," she added. Her father glared at her furiously and opened his mouth to shout at her again, but she was undeterred.

"Dad. Listen to me. I know you're hurting...believe me I'd love to help with that but I can't. No one can. But you've got another problem...a...a...you need...you have a physical problem...a need. And keeping that bottled up is just making everything else worse. Can't you see that you have to keep your physical life in order so you can deal with everything else? I...er...look...um. Either you're going to take care this yourself or we're going to solve it together. Or we're going to hire someone to solve it for you. But it's going to get solved."

Her father looked as though he had been struck with a thunderbolt, and just stared at her. He sat down on the bed and stared at the floor. Finally, he began to speak without looking at her.

"You're right," he began, "I feel like I'm going insane. But I couldn't even think about another woman right now. And...and...I can't do...the other...I can't do it anymore."

Leah knelt next to the bed. "Then I'm going to help," she said softly. "It's the only way."

"No...God no, honey. That would be the worst of all. My beautiful daughter...no...Leah...that's incest, for Christ's sake."

Leah looked up at him and smiled. "Well, you insisted that I have a 'normal social life for a coed,' so it's not like I haven't seen any of these parts before. And I'm not going to touch you—that's your department. I'm just going to help," She took his hand and wrapped it around his penis, but left hers on top of his. He didn't move, but he didn't resist either. She looked into his eyes.

"I think you're supposed to move your hand up and down," she said softly. "At least that's always worked for me," she added coyly. She began to move his hand up and down slowly. Given his state, it didn't take but an instant for him to become hard again.

"No. Leah, we can't," he said desperately.

"Yes we can," she answered. "Mom always told me you can do anything if you put your mind to it. So put your mind to this, dammit." She continued to move his hand up and down, not allowing him to stop. She soon felt that he was beginning to feel the urge to continue on his own, so she let him lead the movement, but left her hand on his.

"Excellent," she whispered, "You can do this." After a minute or so he began to pump faster. "Yes, that's it," she encouraged, "faster." She helped him pick up speed. As she felt his body tense, she saw his eyes open and he tried to stop.

"No. I can't...I can't, Leah. Let me stop," he pleaded.

"No fucking way," she said. She put her face down to the head of his cock and let him feel her breath on it. Then she reached out with her tongue and licked the head. Finally, she spit on it and began pumping her hand faster. That did it. The warmth of her breath, the added lubrication, and most of all the sight of this beautiful young woman's face inches from his cock sent him over the edge.

Leah pulled her head back as the first shot flew up into the air. He came hard, shooting everywhere. Finally it was over and he slumped backward onto the bed.

"Oh God, what have I done?" he wailed. Leah got a towel and cleaned him up.

"We did exactly what we had to do, and now you're going to feel better," she whispered into his ear, "Do you remember when you told me that we're a family and we take care of each other? You said that if we do that nothing really bad can happen to us." Her father smiled, remembering. Leah continued, " Now lie on your stomach."

"What?" he asked, still dazed.

"Lie on your stomach," she repeated. I'm going to give you a back rub." She got some lotion and massaged his back. He was fast asleep before she finished.

The next morning, Leah awoke feeling wonderful. She went down, made coffee and took a cup out onto the deck to sit quietly and to think about what had happened. She still felt good about what she had done, but she was concerned that her dad would harbor regrets.

She also wondered whether there would be a need for further actions along this line, or if that would be the end of it. It seemed ok to her because it was a remedial action for a specific problem—sort of like taking a drink of alcohol for medicinal purposes, not for getting drunk.

She assured herself that she wasn't sexually attracted to her father, then broke off. Was it possible to do something like that without being at least somewhat attracted? She recalled how often she had turned down boyfriends who would have given their right arm for that much action at times. "Why him? Why now?" she wondered.

The opening of the French doors broke her reverie. Startled, she jumped, almost spilling her coffee.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I just wondered where you had gone," her dad said apologetically as he came out.

"How are you feeling?" inquired Leah.

"Honey, I feel like a new man," he said sincerely, taking her hand. "I want you to know that I really appreciate what you did. Even though it was...um...unusual, I think you were very caring and thoughtful," then he added warmly, "You're one in a million." Leah smiled.

"I was really worried about how you would react this morning, and I'm glad you feel better. I hope you can feel better emotionally soon, too," she said squeezing his hand, "I'm so sorry that you're hurting so much."

"I guess it's all part of life," he sighed, "but it's a part of life I would be just as happy to do without, I must say." His face grew serious. "Also, Leah, I think we should agree that last night was a one-time thing. I'm sure that's what you had in mind, but I wanted us to be clear about that." Truthfully, Leah didn't know what she had had in mind about that, but she agreed.

The next week passed uneventfully, except that the atmosphere at home was much lighter and cheerful, mostly due to her dad's positive outlook. As time went on, however, Leah noticed that he was becoming a bit more despondent and short-tempered. She became concerned about him again, but her summer session class began and she stopped worrying about her home life for a few days.

When class ended Friday afternoon, she checked her phone and was surprised to see a message from her dad. It was very unusual for him to call her when she was at school. Before she could return the call, the phone began playing the Muppets theme song, her dad's ringtone.

"Hey dad, what's up?" she sad cheerfully, "Everything ok?"

"Hi, honey. I'm sorry to bother you in the middle of your day, but...ah...I was...I was wondering if...um...whether...ah... Do you have plans for this evening?" he finally blurted out. It sounded like an awkward teenager asking her for a date, she thought.

"Well, I was going to have dinner with some friends and then we were going to study physics. This class is kicking my butt. Why? I can come home if you need me," she said with concern.

"No....er...I just....um..." his voice trailed off. He tried again, "I mean, I was wondering if you...if you could..." Finally, Leah understood. Since she was with her friends, she had to be careful what she said.

"I think I understand. Are you trying to say that you could use another...um...backrub?" she asked with a giggle. She could almost hear the sigh of relief over the phone.

"Gee, yeah. That's exactly what I was trying to ask. I wish I could have thought to say it that way," he said, sounding much more relaxed. "But you shouldn't change your plans on my account," he added quickly.

"Well, I'm sure your 'back' is probably pretty stiff since it's been a while," she teased. "If you can stay up until my study session is over, I'd be happy to take care of you," she ended, hoping that her double entendres would have him even more worked up when the time came.

"You are a living doll," her dad said sincerely.

When she arrived home later that evening, she was still wondering why he had decided to ask for this, especially since he had been so adamant not wanting to repeat it. Well, she thought, sometimes "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" and he was probably feeling the call of nature again.

She went upstairs but decided to freshen up before going into his room. After washing up, she got a whimsical idea, and decided to give him a surprise. She undressed to her bra and underwear, then put on her robe. Crossing the hall she knocked softly on his door and opened it.

"You still awake?" she asked.

"Of course, honey," came the reply, "I was just watching the baseball game." He was turned away from her. When he rolled over and saw her in her robe, his eyes got big.

"I just wanted to get out of my clothes...I was in them all day," she explained. He stared, but tried to act casual.

"Did you have a good dinner?" he asked.

"Yeah, it was awesome. We went to the new Korean place that opened near campus," she said.

"Oh yeah, I've seen it. Isn't that the place that makes Pho?" he asked, pronouncing it "foe."

"Yup," she answered, "and it's really good. But it's supposed to be pronounced 'fuh.' They even have a sign in the restaurant about how fucking good it is...except is spelled 'Pho-king.' Very cute."

She was surprised to see the bulge in his briefs jump when she said "fucking." She decided to test her word-association theory. Gazing at his crotch she said sweetly, "Speaking of fucking good...would you still like a backrub?" Sure enough, the bulge bounced.

"Oh yes, Leah," he answered, almost pleadingly.

"Ok, but my backrubs require complete relaxation," she said wickedly. "I think we better have the full treatment again." He didn't argue, but simply removed his briefs. He erection jutted out boldly.

"Wow dad, you're really hard," she said softly. The erection twitched in response, as if nodding agreement. Leah slipped off her robe, and got another throbbing acknowledgement from the cock. She climbed on the bed next to him.

"I don't know what makes you twitch more," she told him. When I say 'fuck' you twitch—like that--and when I call you "daddy" you twitch almost the same way." She saw that he was covered with goose bumps.

"I wonder what would happen if I used both words?" she asked in a little-girl voice. "Fuck.........Daddy." Clear fluid begin leading from tip of his cock and his legs trembled.

Reaching down, she took his hand and put it on his raging erection. She moved it down firmly.

"Fuck," she said, then made him stroke up to the tip. "Daddy," she whispered in his ear. She repeated the sequence. "Fuck. Daddy," matching a slow stroke to each word. Again. "Fuck. Daddy," was accompanied by strokes, perhaps just a trifle faster. He groaned. This was really working well, she thought.

"Fuck. Daddy. Fuck. Daddy. Fuck. Daddy," she repeated over and over, still holding him to a slow rhythm. She could tell this was driving him wild, and to be honest, she was getting hot herself.

She was now speaking in full voice, almost commanding him, "Fuck. Daddy." She felt him take over the stroking and knew she had him going now. It wouldn't be long.

She realized that she, too, was becoming extremely aroused. She was feeling the ache inside that came when she really needed sex. Soon she felt her internal muscles clutching, and felt the need for penetration. She began to get carried away.

Putting her lips close to his ear, she said, "I can see that you like those words. I do, too. The only problem is that something's missing." He slowed his stroking, but didn't stop.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taking Care of Daddy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds