• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are

The Bigger They Are

123

Beth Phoenix loved entering a WWE divas locker room. She was always fashionably late so everyone would already be there, all of them falling silent and turning their heads towards her as she strutted over to claim a locker as hers. As she did this her eyes would scan the room, admiring her bitches, deciding which one or ones would have the privilege of eating her pussy and/or ass, and who would know the joy of her strap on in their asses. Of course sometimes she'd have already made up her mind, and other times she would still debate it, but the point was the other divas knew they would be sized up like the pieces of meat they were, the Glamazon obviously debating which one of them she would use for her pleasure.

Today was different. Beth didn't enter with her usual swagger. She didn't look at her bitches. Instead she kept her eyes down and tried to concentrate on walking normally as possible, which was proving far from an easy feat.

That something was off didn't go unnoticed, but none of the divas could figure out what it was and all but one was too afraid to ask. However as Beth's best friend and a powerful wrestler in her own right Natalya Neidhart had the guts to call out, "Hey Beth, what's up?"

There was a long moment of silence as Beth blushed, wishing the ground would open up and swallow her whole.

All of a sudden Beth heard a voice prompting her, "Well, aren't you going to tell everyone the good news?"

Turning around to face her tormentor Beth blushed. Then she opened her mouth to protest but no sound came out.

"Cold feet? Here, let me help you."

Beth's open mouth proved a too tempting target and suddenly the mighty Glamazon found herself pulled into a tiny pair of arms, the blonde forced to bent down slightly so she could kiss the much smaller woman. Despite herself Beth found herself becoming lost in the kiss, her eyelids fluttering closed so she could concentrate on massaging the invading tongue with her own. If she'd been thinking clearly Beth would have realised it was a trick.

Too late Beth found those pair of tiny hands grip onto the waistband of her tight fitting pants, the younger girl ensuring she had hold of Beth's underwear too before yanking them down, leaving the Glamazon's backside exposed.

There was a chorus of confusion, no one really having any idea what was going on but all the divas were far too afraid of Beth to say anything too loudly.

Natalya said nothing, because while everyone else was staring at Beth's butt Natalya was close enough that she could see what looked like a tiny little ring sticking out between Beth's well rounded cheeks. But that was impossible.

Beth Phoenix was the Alpha female of the WWE divas, a secret title which meant that she was in charge of her fellow divas and they in turn were her bitches. She had earned that title by brutally sodomising her predecessor Trish Stratus into submission and had been sexually humiliating every diva on the roster ever since. Having a huge anal kink the Glamazon never went a day without abusing the asses of her fellow divas, but unlike every other WWE diva she had never taken it in the ass. The only thing she allowed up her ass was another girl's tongue, something Natalya knew from experience.

So Natalya's eyes must have been playing tricks on her, because there was no way such a dominating woman would ever allow a butt plug anywhere near her.

Just as the thought went through Natalya's head a hand reached behind Beth and grabbed a firm hold of that little ring which Natalya was sure wasn't really there.

Beth whimpered softly in protest and blushed but didn't try and stop what was happening.

Natalya's eyes grew as big as saucers in disbelief and amazement as she watched the Glamazon's ass hole slowly stretch wide open to allow a large toy to be pulled out of it. The butt plug had to be 2 inches thick and it seemed to be longer than Natalya's arm as it just kept coming and coming.

All around the room there were loud swears and gasps of amazement and disbelief as the huge butt plug was slowly pulled from Beth's butt hole, the head finally coming out with a loud pop which left the WWE divas looking in disbelief from the 12 inches long dildo and the Glamazon's obscenely gaping ass hole.

Once everybody had been given ample time to stare little AJ Lee broke the kiss with Beth, moved slightly to the side and smacked the feared Glamazon's butt.

"Spread your cheeks bitch!" AJ ordered boldly, "Show everybody the hole I now own, and tell them exactly what you are now."

For a few seconds Beth just stared at the petite brunette, both herself and AJ knowing full well that this was the Glamazon's last chance to regain control. Because sure, AJ had humiliated Beth privately to the point the former champion might never be the same again, and it would be a struggle to regain her place after all the other divas had seen her ass hole stretched so widely, but if anyone could do it it was the Glamazon Beth Phoenix.

Brutalising AJ's cute little butt would be a good start, Beth spanking it until it was bright red and the tiny girl was begging for mercy. Then Beth could make the younger diva eat her pussy or ass, or she could skip right to using the biggest strap on in her collection to ass fuck AJ for hours, turning the uppity little bitch's butt hole into such a widely open crater that Beth could shove her hand up AJ's ass without touching the sides. After that Beth could butt fuck every single one of the other divas until they wouldn't even remember what they had just seen. That was what the Glamazon Beth Phoenix should do.

Instead the Glamazon Beth Phoenix bent over, reached back, spread her ass cheeks, lowered her head, and whimpered, "I'm... I'm AJ's bitch."

There was a few long seconds of silence, the other WWE divas clearly still not believing what they were seeing, then there was a chorus of applause and congratulations for AJ. This caused a fresh blushed to cross Beth's cheeks, the mighty Glamazon thinking back to how she had ended up in this position.

*

It had all started innocently enough, that was to say with Beth forcefully pushing AJ against a wall and turning her around so she could grind against the smaller girl's ass while growling in her ear, "Hey there pretty girl, guess who's ass I'm fucking tonight?"

"B, Beth... I'm a top now." AJ tried to say firmly, though it came out as a whimper.

Beth chuckled, "Just because your little girlfriend and a few of the other anal sluts around here happily bend over for you doesn't mean jack. You and all the so-called divas around here belonged to me. And if you're forgetting that, well, between later tonight and our match I bet I could remind you."

"You, you could..." AJ stammered, before finally managing to find the courage playing Crazy AJ had given her lately, "Or we could make this interesting?"

"How so?" Beth asked with a raised eyebrow.

Turning to look Beth directly in the eye AJ whispered, "Traditional diva rules."

This made Beth laugh harder than she had in a long time, directly into AJ's face to emphasise her point, "You actually think you can beat me?"

"Kelly used to all the time." AJ shot back.

Immediately becoming deadly serious again Beth growled, "Yeah, but that was just to piss me off so I'd slam fuck her tight little ass so hard she'd barely be able to walk. And she had the good sense not to challenge me to a traditional match. In fact no one has since Maryse got herself injured so she could finally go more than a few hours without getting her ass fucked!"

"So what are you afraid of?" AJ questioned.

"I'm not afraid of anything!" Beth snapped, fuming with anger for a few seconds before laughing, "You know what, you're on! But if you think what me and Nattie used to do to you and Kaitlyn was bad, you just wait. When I'm done with your ass hole you'll never even think about strapping on a cock again. Hell, you'll probably end up quitting the WWE just to get away from me, and even then I bet your ass hole never fully closes again! You'll probably never sit properly again too. And just remember you asked for this. I've never lost a traditional match, and I never will!"

*

Perhaps Beth should have known better than to jinx herself like that but when it really mattered she had always won. She'd beaten everyone from Victoria to Natalya to the legendary Trish and Lita. Even Stephanie had fallen before her. Or more accurately bent over and spread her butt cheeks. However Beth made the mistake of punishing AJ when she should have finished her off, but the uppity little bitch started off the match by slapping The Glamazon across the face. What could Beth do except teach the little pipsqueak a lesson.

So Beth responded to the slap with a brutal forearm strike which knocked AJ to the ground, the muscular blonde immediately mounting the dazed diva and delivering a series of vicious right hands, utilising the five count to punish the tiny brunette. After that Beth pulled AJ up by her hair and began throwing the smaller girl around like a rag doll, using a variety of different suplexs and slams to effortlessly lift the other diva high into the air and then bring her crashing back down to the mat.

After about five minutes of brutalising her opponent Beth hit AJ with her finishing move the Glam slam, a huge grin on her face as she drove the smaller diva's face into the mat and then turned her over into the pinning position. Half-heartedly the audience chanted along with account, everyone fully expecting this would be it as anyone kicking out of the Glam slam was almost unheard of. However at the last second Beth pulled AJ up by her hair, her grin becoming even more evil as she dragged her clearly defeated opponent back up, hit her with another Glam slam and again pulled her up before the three count.

Hellbent on making an example of this girl Beth busted out two moves she had previously used as finishers, the Samoan drop followed by a delayed fishermen's suplex, for the latter keeping AJ upside down in the air for almost a full minute before bringing her crashing down to the canvas. Then, after a little posing, Beth finally picked AJ up for what she intended to be the match ending Glam slam, only to be taken by surprise by an elbow from the tiny girl.

While the blonde was stunned AJ jumped onto Beth's back and applied a sleeper hold. Starting to get lightheaded Beth defensively moved backwards against a turnbuckle to try to get AJ to let go. AJ almost got the wind knocked out of her from the powerful impact, but she was resilient enough to change the hold by reaching under Beth's left arm and grabbing her wrist to raise it above Beth's head trapping it. AJ followed this by quickly lifting her left leg up to Beth's neck to try to lock in another submission. Before Beth knew what was happening AJ had her in a Pentagram submission. With Beth's head and arm trapped between AJ's powerful thighs the Glamazon struggled to break free, the older diva almost achieving her goal when out of desperation she fell backwards, driving her weight onto the smaller girl. Unfortunately AJ still held on tightly, leading to panic flooding Beth's body as she made a few last desperate attempts to struggle free as her whole world slowly turned black.

A few long moments after the powerful blonde went limp the referee cautiously lifted up Beth's right arm which fell limply down once, twice and finally a third time, leading to a mixture of cheers and surprise murmurings from the audience as the ref called for the bell.

As her music began playing AJ released the hold and began jumping around wildly for joy before she wisely ran away with a big smile on her face and the historic upset win, leaving the mighty Glamazon to slowly come too. When she did it took Beth a few long seconds to figure out what had just happened. Then the powerful blonde fumed with rage, Beth letting out a scream of frustration before running after the brunette bitch.

*

Tracking AJ down was easy enough, and when she did Beth immediately slammed the smaller diva against the nearest wall and growled, "You bitch."

"I believe you'll find you're the bitch here Beth." AJ grinned, feeling on cloud nine thanks to her win.

Fuming with rage Beth began to yell, "Do you realise what's going to happen to you now AJ? I'm-"

"You're going to bend over!" AJ interrupted sternly, "Because if you don't I'll tell everyone you refuse to follow the rules, and you know what happens then, don't you Beth? Pretty much all the divas will gang up on you, hold you down and spank you until you're begging to be butt fucked. Then they'll gang bang your butt until you're begging someone else to be the Alpha female, because you just can't pretend you're a top anymore."

There was a few moments of silence and then Beth grumbled, "It's my word against yours."

"Yeah, and we both know Stephanie, Trish, Lita and even your buddy Natalya will happily use any excuse to ass fuck you into submission." AJ pointed out, pausing to let that sink in before adding, "Or, you could come over to my hotel room tonight and honour your end of the bargain by taking one little butt fucking. If you do I promise I won't tell anyone, not even Kaitlyn, so your reputation will remain intact. If you don't, well, one way or another I'm sure I'll end up getting a turn with your ass, even if I have to wait in a very long line to do it."

Beth gritted her teeth and opened her mouth to say something but AJ beat her to the punch by shoving her tongue down her throat. The Glamazon wasn't used to such treatment, and when she began fighting back, her skilled tongue gaining the upper hand, AJ pulled away and smiled.

"Think about it." AJ said, managing to break free of Beth's now loose grip and skip away, leaving the muscular blonde stunned and questioning what she should do.

*

Hours later Beth found herself standing outside AJ's door. More than anything she wanted to break it down and ass fuck AJ into a whimpering wreck. Instead she politely knocked on the door and waited for AJ to open it. She didn't have to wait long, the door quickly flying open to reveal AJ wearing only a strap on dildo and a grin.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show." AJ said brightly, stepping aside so Beth could enter the room.

Unlike AJ's strap on and smile the hotel room wasn't very big, not that it was surprising. WWE superstars and divas never knew when an injury or a falling out with management or something could end their careers so it was always important to save money whenever possible. The possible downside in the situation was it meant that the moment she walked in Beth was faced with the bed in which she would receive the ultimate humiliation. Not that it really mattered, AJ was clearly in no mood to wait around and honestly neither was Beth.

"Let's just get this over with." Beth grumbled, beginning to strip off her clothes the second AJ shut and locked the door.

"Oh Beth, you're so romantic." AJ giggled, The Glamazon giving her one of those stairs which normally terrified the tiny diva but tonight AJ felt untouchable, "But it's not up to you though, is it Beth? No, tonight I'm the top and I get to make the decisions. You're just the bottom."

"For tonight maybe, but tomorrow I'm going to make you wish you'd just bent over when you had the chance." Beth growled, getting in AJ's face as she took off her bra, secretly hoping to intimidate the smaller girl into just surrendering to her.

"Maybe." AJ murmured, staring at Beth's big boobs for a few moments before looking up at the blonde with a wide grin, "But for now, you're my bitch. That means you have to do what I say, when I say, so... get down on your knees, bitch!"

AJ switched from playful to serious with the last few words, the little diva feeling very proud of herself not just for having the guts to say that to Beth but managing to keep her cool as the muscular blonde stared down at her with the most terrifying look AJ had ever seen.

Of course AJ had been expecting this reaction and had spent the last couple of hours psyching herself up to do this. After all if she was going to top the longest reigning Alpha female in the history of the WWE AJ was going to need to act the part. Besides, Beth HAD to do what she said, something AJ reminded herself over and over again for a few terrifying seconds as Beth continued looking at her as if she was about to snap her like a twig, something the powerful blonde could no doubt do without breaking a sweat.

Then to AJ's delight Beth cursed and dropped to her knees, her head lowered in defeat.

Resisting the urge to jump for joy, which would have no doubt affected the momentum she had as a top, AJ grabbed her 'dick' and began stroking it as if it was real, the whole time watching as Beth refused to look up. After a few seconds of this AJ slowly stepped forwards so that if her cock had been real she would be literally jerking off in Beth's face.

After another few seconds AJ ordered softly, "Look at me Beth."

Beth made AJ regret that commanders she looked up at her with a steely gaze, although sadly that didn't stop the little brunette from pressing the dildo to the blonde's lips and softly ordering, "Open up."

There seem to be a long staring match again between the two divas, AJ being the one to literally blink first however metaphorically speaking it was Beth, the Glamazon momentarily excepting her debasement as she slowly parted her lips wide enough to allow the weaker girl to push the dildo into her mouth.

"Now suck it." AJ said huskily before grinning, "I know you're not used to that, what with you being a big butch dyke and all, but tonight every inch of this cock is going straight up your ass! So I suggest you embrace your inner cock sucker Beth, because this is the only lube you'll be getting. Which if you think about it is fitting, as it's all you used to give me."

If possible Beth's blood boiled even hotter and her gaze became even deadlier for a few long moments, then The Glamazon finally broke the stair and started sucking AJ's cock. This was something which felt alien in more ways than one to the Glamazon as Beth had been with enough men to know she preferred women, and while in her past with men she had given the occasional blow job she had never sucked another woman's dick before. And why would she? She was the most dominant woman the WWE had ever known, turning every single diva in her path into a whimpering submissive slut. So this was indeed an indignity Beth had hoped never to know, although it was at least more pleasant than sucking a man's cock. The taste was better for one thing, as was the smell, but mostly Beth enjoyed it because she was envisioning that it was AJ sucking her cock, something that would be happening very soon.

Not soon enough however, especially as AJ began to 'encourage' her, "Come on Beth, you need to do better than that. Remember, every single inch of that dick is going deep into your butt, stretching you like you've never been stretched before, so you've got to get every single inch of it nice and wet. You've just got too. Spit on it if you have too, just make it wet. Come on Beth, spit on to the base and then rub it in with your hand. Yes, that's it! More. Don't forget to keep sucking my cock. Mmmmmm, that's it, good little Glamazon."

Hearing her nickname, which she had spent so much time teaching the other WWE divas to fear inside and outside the ring, being used in such a playful and even degrading tone had Beth glaring up at AJ, but once again it had no effect which led the blonde to a rather terrifying conclusion... she really was going to have to go through this. She really was going to have to take a dick up her ass.

Her entire professional life Beth had been dreading doing just that, but once it became clear she was finally going to have to suffer that very dignity her cunt absurdly became wet, the powerful blonde blushing furiously at the undeniable evidence of her body's betrayal. Refusing to try and rationalise it Beth did the only thing she could do under the circumstances, make sure the dildo was as wet as possible by embracing her inner cock sucker. That was why Beth began to bob her head up and down on AJ's dick at a slow but steady rhythm, eventually lowering her head far enough that the dildo hit the back of her mouth. Then, with a lot of effort, the mighty Glamazon forced herself to suffer the indignity of deep throating a cock. Not that she got very far, Beth beginning to choke after just a few inches, but she kept trying, the former WWE women's and diva's champion suddenly feeling desperate to make the dick as wet as possible.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Bigger They Are

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds