• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Louise's Humiliation Ch. 02

Louise's Humiliation Ch. 02

12

Whilst all this had been going on Jeremy had been sat watching with a mix of emotions from the soundproof booth he'd been bundled into by two burly stage hands as soon as Louise's knickers were down. Obviously he felt terrible that his good lady wife was being stripped, shaved an d publicly humiliated on a grand scale and he'd been banging on the glass red faced and shouting muffled protests. This display of outrage was betrayed however by the roaring erection clearly visible in his chinos.

Jeremy had often fantasised about Louise touching and being touched by another woman. He'd never shared these desires with her but had often imagined her being fondled by someone like Cheryl Cole or Kylie whilst having a sly Sunday afternoon wank in their bathroom. He had never though in his wildest dreams imagined that he'd see her being brought whimpering to the brink of orgasm by the sort of girls they always feared their daughter becoming friends with. Jeremy was aroused yes but also well aware that all of his colleagues at the office and the golf club would be watching this show. He saw the way they ogled his wife's plump bosom when they thought he wasn't looking.

And then, of course, there were those morons who drank in the village pub. "Rugger Buggers" Louise called them. Guzzling down pints of ale and singing those vulgar songs. Beer bellies and polo shirts and haircuts like convicts. What an absolute shower they were. And the way they leered every time he and Louise walked in for a glass of rose'. And this is exactly the sort of show that bunch of ruddy louts would be watching at home or worse still in the pub on the big screen shovelling pork scratchings and pickled eggs into their great faces whilst gawping at his wife's most intimate parts. What kind of show was this? He'd be writing a strongly worded letter to his MP about this that was for sure.

As these thoughts swam round his head Jeremy noticed that the three girls had left Louise and were advancing towards the booth. Before Jeremy knew what was happening he'd been pounced on by all three, surprisingly strong, women and dragged to the centre stage. As Chelsea and Leanne held his arms Stacey stood in front of him, hands on her hips and grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Right girls!" she declared "Let's get his things off!"

As Stacey began to undo his belt Jeremy tried to protest but all that came out were various unintelligible and indignant splutters. As soon as Stacey whipped his belt off, she opened his fly and pulled his trousers and pants down in one fell swoop. The girls squealed and cackled as Jeremy's erection sprang free. Stacey reached out and pushed his stiff cock down for a few seconds before releasing it so it sprang like a diving board to the riotous laughter of the audience. Jeremy was in quite the predicament. He was of course too much of a gentleman to try and free himself from the grip of these girls by force so he was essentially at their mercy.

As his shirt was unbuttoned and removed he saw Louise being helped out of the chair by the big stage hands and given a short black silk robe to cover whatever modesty she had left but rather than rushing to his rescue Louise was grinning from ear to ear and clapping her hands together. So, he supposed, she thought all this ghastly business was his fault did she? Typical he thought to himself, absolutely bloody typical. He was now stood naked as the day he was born being held by two girls with a third stood in front of him holding up Louise's discarded purple knickers.

"You're going to be a model for us." Stacey smirked grabbing Jeremy's leg and forcing the knickers over his feet and up his hairy legs.

Although Jeremy felt like shrivelling up in ignominy, his penis had other ideas; twitching and leaping as his wife's pants were pulled over his crotch the tip of his cock poking comically out of the top. Jeremy had barely time to begin blushing beet red before the two hulking shaven headed stage hands roughly grabbed him by the arms and dragged him over to the chair Louise had previously been sat in which they proceeded to manhandle him into forcing his legs into the stirrups and binding his arms to the chair with masking tape.

"Time for your makeover sir." one of the hands chuckled sardonically as Jeremy realised that he was again surrounded by Stacey, Leanne and Chelsea who was now holding a zebra print makeup bag in one hand and brandishing a makeup brush in the other.

"Hmmm." contemplated Chelsea "A bit of blusher first I think."

As the brush flicked over his burning cheeks and Chelsea leaned over him displaying her bountiful spray tanned cleavage mere inches from his face. Jeremy could see out of the corner of his eye that the two stage hands had sat either side of Louise who was giggling like a schoolgirl as one of them whispered something in her ear. This made Jeremy's heart sink but curiously his cock raised a couple more degrees upwards. After the blusher eyeliner, eye shadow and finally bright red lipstick were applied.

"Ta Da!" said Chelsea holding up a mirror so that Jeremy could see his face which was now painted like a cheap tart.

"Doesn't he look sexy?" cooed Leanne.

"What do you reckon Louise?" called Stacey to Jeremy's giggling wife who replied with a sarcastic "Cheryl Cole, eat your heart out."

The stage hands burst into rambunctious thigh slapping laughter either side of her. Now his wife was joining in with three tarts and two hired thugs in making a mockery of him. Surely, thought Jeremy to himself, it couldn't get any worse than this. Then, suddenly there was a whirring of machinery and Jeremy could hear rough male voices singing an oddly familiar song.

"Three German officers crossed the line, Taboo, Taboo...."

No sooner had Jeremy realised where he'd heard the song before, the back wall of the set began to turn round to reveal a large bath of soapy water in which sat six barrel chested beer bellied gentlemen singing and drinking from cans of beer. Jeremy recognised them in an instant. The Rugger Buggers. Those bloody pests from the pub. He'd wondered from the start why on earth he and Louise were invited on this show and now it was all becoming crystal bloody clear. They'd obviously been nominated by this assortment of hooray henrys. As the bath revolved into place the raucous bathers pointed at Jeremy as they serenaded him with

"Why was he born so beautiful? Why was he born at all? He's no bloody use to anyone he's no bloody use at all!"

This was followed by a deafening cheer and much splashing around and clanking together of beer cans. That was all these morons played the game for thought Jeremy. Wallowing in a big bath, belching and singing rude songs like a herd of uncouth beer swilling hippopotami. And Louise thought the same way didn't she? At least Jeremy thought she did. After all she coined the phrase Rugger Buggers and therefore must surely have held them in the same contempt he did.

However as had been becoming abundantly clear all evening, in many ways Jeremy didn't know his wife at all and the Rugger Bugger nickname had been borne not of dislike but of affection for a group of what Louise considered to be adorable rogues. She recognised all of the men in the bath. She didn't know their names though as Jeremy had taken against them ever since the first night they walked into the pub on the day they moved to the village, sneering at their tattoos and shaking his head at their prodigious beer consumption. They seemed nice enough to her though, holding doors open and suchlike but she couldn't help but notice that they were forever looking down her top as they performed this ostensibly chivalrous duty.

Initially she was quite intimidated by being ogled by burly cropped haired tattooed men but after a couple of glasses of wine she sometimes liked to make a point of walking past them and listening out for the whispered lewd comments about "jugs" and "melons" which inevitably followed. Once she had even dreamt that she was serving topless behind the bar of the pub, pulling pints whilst the men roared and groped at her boobs. It was a dream which she'd put down to having a late night snack of cheese and biscuits but deep down she had known that it indicated desires that Jeremy would have blown his top were he to hear of them

Louise barely had time to contemplate this further before she felt the stage hands grab her and pull her to her feet, her dressing gown was removed and she was scooped up like a baby by the larger of the two and carried towards the bath. Before all of this Louise would have put up a facade of panic or horror and called for Jeremy to come to her rescue but now with her inhibitions shed with her knickers she squealed and giggled in this strangers muscular arms eventually wrapping her own arms around his huge neck feeling herself start to gush between her thighs. As she neared the bath the splashing, hollering and singing built to a crescendo

"Celery, celery, celery... If she doesn't come I'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery, celery..."

Jeremy tried to sit up but the stirrups and the deceptive strength of the girls scuppered his efforts. Even if he had escaped their clutches though the odds of him being able to take on the two stage hands never mind an entire rugby team were pretty astronomical to say the least. A bitter pill to swallow though it was he had no choice but to sit helplessly in the pink chair, makeup on his face, his legs in stirrups and his erect cock poking out the top of his wife's knickers and watch Louise giggle as she was held over the bath and then dumped in with a squeal and a splash and a deafening roar from the Rugger Buggers. The Buggers immediately swarmed upon Louise; splashing her and playfully ducking her under the water until her hair was wet against her head and her makeup running, a giddy smile beaming across her face.

The biggest of the Buggers; a thick necked hairy chested man in his 40s with a formidable beer belly and arms like tree trunks grabbed the grinning Louise from behind and sat her on his lap facing away from him, grabbing a bar of soap in one of his massive hands and Louise's left breast in the other. He began furiously rubbing the soap into first the left and then the right boob until Louise's chest glistened with slippery suds. Louise knew precisely what was coming next. She'd done it for an old boyfriend after much persistence many years ago. A "soapy tit wank" that's what he'd called it. She could feel the big Bugger's erection pressing against the small of her back as he'd soaped up her boobs and without even seeing it she could tell it was double the size of Jeremy's.

This spectacle was more than enough for Jeremy. To paraphrase Popeye, he'd had all he could stand and he could stand no more.

"Unhand my wife this instant you hairy fucking oaf!" he roared in the direction of the bath.

"Oi!" interjected one of the stage hands pointing a large sausage like finger at the irate Jeremy "Moderate your language mate! What sort of a show do you think this is?"

The Buggers, Louise and the audience hooted with laughter.

"Calm down dear. I'm fine!" shouted Louise as the Buggers cheered.

It was time to put a stop to these shenanigans post haste he thought to himself as he struggled hard against the masking tape.

"Untie me at once!" he almost shrieked.

"He's trying to escape." said Chelsea.

"Don't worry, I've got an idea." smirked Stacey rolling down her leggings and pink leopard print thong. Jeremy could make out something glittering on her mound, a piercing perhaps? Stacey kicked off one trainer and pulled her leggings and thong off of one foot before pouncing on the struggling Jeremy and straddling his chest.

"Are you going to sit still and stop messing us about?" hissed Stacey in her broad Essex accent with a surprising venom that made Jeremy almost forget that her crotch was pressed against his chest.

"That's my bloody wife!" Jeremy spluttered as he withered under Stacey's intimidating glare.

"What's your problem?" replied Stacey. "She seems happy enough. And so do you by the looks of what's going on in your knickers."

This was of course true. Despite his apparent outrage Jeremy's erection was quite unstoppable and it was clear that the antics in the bath had brought both his temper and his arousal to simultaneous boiling point. Jeremy opened his mouth to protest but was silenced by Stacey dragging herself forward moving her crotch closer and closer to his line of vision. It wasn't a piercing that glistened. It was one of these things young women were sticking to themselves in this day and age. The young lads at Jeremy's work were always joking about them. Bedazzles or something like that, some preposterous fad inspired by some awful TV programme.

Stacey lowered herself until she was sat on his makeup covered face her pussy enveloping his mouth and her clit resting against his nose. Jeremy had never been one for this so called cunnilingus, it was what these lesbian types did wasn't it? He'd done it to Louise a few times, thinking that one must move with the times, but more in the hope of getting something in return. Louise grinned smugly at this sight. Serves him ruddy well right she thought to herself.

"I think he wants you to put me down." she said to the man whose lap she was sat on.

"Okay then." he replied with a wink "I will.".

The big Bugger put down the bar of soap and lifted Louise up with his huge arms, turning her round to admire his handiwork before letting her down and lifting himself up so that he was seated on the edge of the bath, his cock was at least eight inches long and the girth of a 500ml bottle of Coca Cola. His balls were massive too, the size of ducks eggs almost. As she positioned herself between his hairy legs, Louise hoped that even though it had been many years since she'd done this that it would be like riding a bike. The big Bugger gasped at the feel of soft slippery flesh as Louise lifted her soapy boobs in her hands and placed them either side of his thick cock. He moaned and grimaced as she moved them briskly up and down for a few minutes before settling on an alternating rhythm. After doing this for a while Louise thought it a shame to neglect those impressive balls and so she wrapped her left arm around her bust, squeezing it around his cock, while her right hand rubbed and juggled his heavy bollocks. Jeremy could hear the big Bugger huff, puff and groan in ecstasy but his view was obscured by Stacey grinding her fanny into his face.

Jeremy tried to mumble a protest but Stacey stage whispered

"I'm not getting off your face until you make me cum. Now get that tongue on my clit!"

Louise giggled as she overheard Stacey hissing instructions at Jeremy relishing the idea of her hubby getting a crash course in how to use his mouth for something other than ranting on about the EU and 'political correctness gone mad'. It was nice they were giving him something to take home she thought to herself as she gently squeezed the big Buggers rapidly tightening balls.

"I'm gonna cum!" the big Bugger gasped; his breathing getting heavier and heavier until finally with a shout he ejaculated six thick, white ropes of spunk over Louise's boobs and neck, his compatriots whooping and hollering as if she was viewing a firework display.

Jeremy wanted more than anything to see what was going on and realised his only way out was to make Stacey orgasm.

"That's it!"said Stacey breathlessly "Harder than that... not that hard!" she scolded grabbing Jeremy's ear and twisting it. "Yes. That's it Jeremy. Just there!"

Her thick fake tanned thighs gripped his neck like a warm vice as she felt her orgasm build. Stacey screamed as she rode Jeremy's face to climax, her juices filling his mouth.

"He gives quite good head actually. If you make him put the effort in that is!" she shouted to Louise hopping down off of Jeremy's makeup smeared face.

Jeremy gasped in great lungfuls of life giving oxygen as he saw his wife in the bath giggling at the sight of the messy concoction of soap and semen that covered her breasts.

"I would ask if you're enjoying yourself dear." she called to her husband "But I think it's obvious that you are." she laughed pointing at his erection which was still threatening to break free of the confines of his wife's knickers.

"What are we going do about this then?" Chelsea said flicking it with her finger. "Can't leave the poor little lamb all frustrated now can we?"

Louise submerged herself in the Bath to rinse the mess off of herself and rose out of it, smoothing her hair back. The machine whirred into action again and the Bath rotated back around with the Buggers waving to the applauding audience with a chorus of

"Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio..."

"See you down the pub Jeremy!" shouted the big Bugger "I think I owe you a pint!"

The stage hands handed Louise a big fluffy towel which she proceeded to dry herself with. She thought about wrapping it round herself but decided that she was actually now quite enjoying being naked and so handed it back to the stage hands before walking over to the girls, the chair and Jeremy. Jeremy looked Louise up and down. At her soft round breasts, broad womanly hips and freshly shaven mound She'd made an utter fool of him in that bath and yet he couldn't remember the last time he'd lusted after her this much.

"I think this one needs a bit of TLC." giggled the still bottomless Stacey pointing at the twitching bulge in the front of the purple knickers. "Do you want to take care of it?"

Louise reached over and ran her fingernails over Jeremy's throbbing cock through the soft cotton before pulling them down and exposing it in all its frustrated glory. Here we go again thought Jeremy expecting another round of forcible cunnilingus as Louise lifted her right leg over him but was surprised as his wife took a hold of his cock with her hand at the same time and began to guide it into herself. Louise had often suggested going "on top" in the bedroom but Jeremy had balked at the idea viewing it as the start of a slippery slope. It was a slope however that he appeared to have gone rapidly slaloming down over the last half hour and so Jeremy saw little point in resisting. It would seem that Louise wore the trousers now or rather him the knickers. Louise slid down Jeremy's cock and placing her hands on her husband's shoulders began rhythmically riding it.

As Jeremy grunted and moaned Louise asked Leanne for her hair tie. Taking it from her she reached back to tie her wet hair back with it. Jeremy was beside himself with frustration. He wanted more than anything to reach out and fondle his wife's breasts but his hands were still fastened tightly to the chair. Leanne reached out and ran her hand over Louise's lower belly and mound before resting her finger on the older woman's clit, rubbing and tickling it as she continued to ride her husband. Jeremy saw Stacey disappear behind Louise and then after a few seconds felt the unmistakable soft warmth of a tongue on his balls which he soon felt start to churn and tighten. As this was occurring the combination of Leanne's finger and Jeremy's cock caused Louise's moans to reach a crescendo and she screamed in ecstasy her pussy clamping tight as a vice and causing her husband to pump his pent up load into her.

Louise slumped forward and kissed Jeremy full on the mouth. It felt odd kissing him with more makeup on than her and she could taste the sweetness of Stacey's juices but Louise actually found it rather pleasant. She couldn't remember the last time they'd climaxed at the same time. In fact she wasn't entirely sure if they ever had before. Jeremy passionately returned her kiss. He should want to put her over his knee with what she'd put him through but then he supposed it had been largely his fault for thinking he could win this bloody game show anyway. Normally his general knowledge was impeccable and he could have sworn that it was Sean Connery who'd first played James Bond . It can't have been Bob Holness? He'd demand a steward's inquiry once he was released from the chair that was for bloody sure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Louise's Humiliation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds