• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Big Black Dildos Emily and Me

Big Black Dildos Emily and Me

This is the follow up to my fantasy story Big Black Cock Emily and me. In that story we had an encounter with a well hung black man. During the encounter I fluffed and cleaned his bbc, and he got her pregnant. This has lead up to our current predicament.


Emily came to me a few weeks after our encounter with Sam. She told me that she was late so she bought a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was not surprised at this however. I told her that this was to be expected; after all we both saw his balls. They were easily as big as tennis balls and his 11 inch shaft deposited a huge load of sperm. I told her that it had to be a lot.I was cleaning it off his cock and balls, and what dripped out of her for at least 20 minutes.

I took her to her OB/ GYN to check. She made it official; she came out and blushed as she told me the news. I could tell that she was so happy to finally become a mother. She made it no secret that she wanted to ever since we got married. However my little dick about 5.5 inches, relatively small balls, and tiny drops of cum just never made it happen. She told me that when she was with Sam there was something like an animal instinct that made her pull his entire shaft in as far as she could when she knew he was about to cum.

I reassured her that it would be all right. That we would figure out a way to make this happen. First off we both agreed to not see Sam or any other black men again. If we did we knew our cover would be blown. We also agreed that she got pregnant from a sperm donor. In this was true, we never intended for Sam to be anything more than a donor and someone to have fun with. Our love and our marriage is strong, and I am so glad to have her through it all.

There was a still a problem with our love life however. Since our encounter with Sam it seemed like she got no pleasure what so ever out of sex with me. She just laid there and almost looked bored. I could tell too that she felt a bit looser than she was before. Every night we would watch interracial porn together. They all featured well hung black men having sex with black men. I knew she was enjoying this and would make any excuse she could not to have sex with me.

I knew I had to do something to make her happy or it was just a matter of time before our plan would fail and we would go back to one night stands with black men. I checked out a few websites for toys that might make her happy when I came across a site with something called hollow dildos. These are dildos designed for men with small dicks or E.D. They strap on and go over extending the small or soft dick to a useable length and girth. I found one that was black, 11 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. I knew that she would love it.

A few days later I got the dildo in the mail. I did not let Emily see it at first.I tried it on, the inside was a bit snug around my dick but it was not too bad. I adjusted the straps and got used to wearing this. I wanted this to be a surprise for her, and a special fun night. I played one of her favorite scenes. It was Mandingo with Leah Luv. She is a skinny blond that takes all of Mandingo's thick 13" cock and her cum clearly drips all the way down his balls and on to the floor. I still don't know how a tiny woman like that takes it all, but it got Emily so hot she was oblivious to anything else around her.

I snuck the dildo over my cock without her noticing. I told her that I wanted to have sex so she leaned over to let me get it done. I plunged the dildo into her and she screamed in sudden surprise. She looked down in shock at the tool that I was using. Luckily enough she was so hot from the movie that she did not protest.I got the entire dildo into her. I came inside of it in no time, and she came on it 5 times before I got wore out and the movie was over. I sucked all of her pussy juices off of it and they tasted so sweet. She joined in with me, and thanked me for the good time.

After I used the black dildo on Emily she admitted to me that my dick just felt too small for her anymore and that she wanted something big and black again. I told her that I could tell and that was why I bought this. We spent the night cuddling and talking about black cock. We opened up more than ever before about the subject. I told her about some of the black cocks I saw in locker rooms and how they turned me on but I kept it secret.She also admitted to me that she always wanted a black man but she knew her family would not approve. It felt so good to be so open with each other, and to know that we share such a mutual admiration with BBC.

For the next couple of months our sex life was great. I even bought a few more hollow black dildos for us. Some of these vibrated, some were even a little thicker. She would cum on them and I would cum in them. We would both suck her sweet juices off of them. We stopped having regular intercourse completely. There was no need it would not make her happy. This arrangement went well until she was late in her pregnancy and no longer wanted to have wild dildo sex. That was fine with me too; I would focus on helping her out with her pregnancy and birth.

About a month and a half later she had the baby. It was a beautiful baby girl.She had a face that looked very much like her mother's. Her complexion was closer to her father's dark skin. She instantly gained my love and I knew she was the cutest baby I had ever seen. Even her family commended our selection in sperm donors, and said that the baby was just too cute. We took her some and raised her as fully our own. Sam was completely out of our lives.The cover worked perfectly and we got a wonderful black baby out of it.

Like most new mothers she had little desire for sex after for a while after the birth. During this time a got hooked on jerking off to pictures and videos of black men with wonderful looking big black cocks.She caught me one night jerking off to a website with naked black men all hung 10" or more. She checked my history and was astonished at how many bbc sites I went too. She told me that interracial porn was one thing, but knowing my admiration for bbc that jerking off to black men alone was just too much and she would have to do something about it. I asked her what she was planning, but she told me that it was a secret.

The next week she told me that she was ready for sex again. I used my dildo on her like usual, and it felt great to be pleasing her again. Then she showed me the surprise she had for me. She had her own strap on. It was 11 or 12 inches long, but not as wide as mine, maybe 1.75 inches wide. I knew what she had in mind I first hesitated. She insisted however, she told me that if I wanted to please her that I would let her use it on me. She told me that she has fantasized about it for a while, and that she was worried about me bringing home black men that would blow our cover. So I agreed to this.

Emily sucked on Emily's strap on. It felt so realistic I knew that she bought a high end model. It felt good in my mouth and I could tell that she was enjoying watching me do it. She said that she wanted to pound me hard and dominate me for a while. She put a good deal of lube on the long black strap on. She put my legs back in missionary position, and eased the dildo into my ass. My soft dick looked like it was not even there compared to this dildo. It was as if it had shrunk back into my body knowing what was about to happen. For the first time in my life I really felt completely feminized. She drove the dildo deep in my ass it hurt so bad being my first anal. Luckily enough Emily was gentle.She did not give it to me hard until I got used to it.

She started driving the entire dildo into me. It started to feel good to have this in me. I leaned back so she could get in deeper. After about 15 minutes of her pounding my ass I felt something strange. A shock wave same through my ass and a long stream of cum came out of my still soft dick. It felt like nothing I had ever felt before. I felt completely satisfied. Emily sat down on top of my and I gave her a huge hug. We both agreed to do this more often.

Over time Emily would use dildos on me more and more often, as I did on her. It made both of us very happy.I also got more of a taste for her pussy from the dildos and ate her out far more often than before. This made her very happy. After about a year something unexpected happened. I noticed that I could no longer get a full erection. I would cum soft from her dildo.I did not need to get hard to use my dildo. My already small sick had turned into a 3.5 inch softy.

Something dawned on me, I become been completely feminized. Emily and I had become just like a lesbian couple. All the toy play and oral sex had basically turned me into a woman. My dick had become soft and useless all the time. We had not had regular intercourse for years. She was more of the dominant one during sex now than me. This was kind of strange, was it possible that the change in our sex life for her body to generate more testosterone, and mine more estrogen until we are both pretty much at the same levels? What could I do but submit to it? There was no way to go back.

I continued to look like a regular man in public. We raised our daughter and looked like a normal family, outside of the fact that she was pretty much black. However in private there was no way out of our twisted "lesbian" sex life. We still look at and talk about black cock all the time. We fantasize about one of us being a big black man when we pounded each other. This has gone far further than I wanted it too as first. I guess next time I will be more careful with what I suggest to my seemingly innocent wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Big Black Dildos Emily and Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds