• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Muslim Slave 4 Christian Goddess

Muslim Slave 4 Christian Goddess

The other day, I was walking around downtown Ottawa, province of Ontario, and out of pure impulse I bought a sex toy. A shiny black strap-on dildo. When I brought it home, I honestly didn't know that my boyfriend would react the way he did. My boyfriend Omar Mourad is a big and tall guy of mixed Arabian and African descent, born to a Lebanese father and Sudanese mother. We met at Algonquin College a year and a half ago, and have been inseparable ever since. I'm really into black men and brown guys, and I have always found them a lot more appealing than Caucasian men. Before I met Omar, I dated a Palestinian guy named Mohammed Baab, and while things didn't work out between us, I continued to be fascinated by guys from the continent of Africa and the myriad nations of the great Middle East.

When I showed him what I bought at the adult video store located near the Rideau Center, Omar's reaction surprised me. He was beyond thrilled. I mean, I was expecting some sort of reaction from him, but this one was completely unexpected. I have always suspected that Muslim guys were faking the funk, that they're not as bossy and domineering as they'd like the world to believe. And I decided to push Omar to see how far he would go. That's the thing with us women, we like to push men's buttons and see if we can dominate and control them. When I met Omar, he was the big conservative Muslim guy who refused to have anything to do with us Western ladies. I decided to turn him into my submissive bitch, because I could, that's all.

I have always suspected that Omar was not the macho Muslim guy he liked to pretend to be, and I decided to make him my submissive. Yes, I am into BDSM. I have dominated my share of guys and a handful of girls, but never someone like Omar. He's six-foot-three by two hundred and sixty pounds. A big, hairy, brown-skinned guy with unruly black hair and thick eyebrows that almost join up. Me? I'm Amanda Castle. A five-foot-six, slim and fit Anglo-Saxon beauty with short blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale green eyes. Born in the City of Calgary, province of Alberta, and raised in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I'm the cute blonde pixie that most guys find simply irresistible. I look harmless and cute, at least in the eyes of most men who gaze upon me. And most of them never realize how much of a cruel and sadistic bitch I could be until it's too late.

My last boyfriend, Mohammed Baab the Palestinian thought he could control me. The fool was stunned when I got him arrested and eventually deported from the beautiful nation of Canada. He got shipped back to the Palestinian territories and I hope he's eating sand these days, spitefully remembering me, the short white chick he thought he could boss around. I'm a Western woman. We run this world, and we take no prisoners. Do you get it or must I say it in Arabic too? Anyhow, I decided to turn Omar Mourad, the big and tall Black man from Sudan into my little bitch. How did I do that? Let me tell you one of my secrets, ladies and gentlemen. I am very, very good at the seduction game.

I couldn't just tell Omar that from now on, he was going to be my sex slave and I was going to be his mistress. Oh, no. I had to be more subtle than that. The best way for a woman to get a man to do things for her is to use her sexuality against him. Men are especially vulnerable to women's suggestions right after sex. So, one night, after rocking Omar Mourad's world in the bedroom, I asked him if he would be down for trying something kinky with me. To my immense surprise, Omar was totally okay with what I had in mind. I knew that underneath it all, Muslim guys were just as vulnerable to female sexuality and female manipulation as other men. They can quote their holy book all they want and prance around saying how they're above temptation, they're men and like all men, us women are their weakness. That is, unless they're faggots or something along those lines. Hey, you never know, right?

Omar Mourad knelt before me and stroked his short, thick brown cock as he sucked my dildo just like I told him to. That's a good little bitch. He obeys me, his superior Anglo Saxon Christian Canadian mistress just like a good brown-skinned Muslim male slave should. I ran my hands through his hair and berated him while he sucked on my strap-on dildo. I called him some names I won't print here just in case you ladies and guys reading this are doing so in polite company. Suffice to say that if I called any member of Omar Mourad's faith by those names in public, people would stare at me as if I were crazy or perhaps suicidal. No Muslim man would permit a Christian woman to mock his faith or his culture in public, but in private Omar was my little bitch and he did everything, and I do mean everything, I frigging told him to do. When he finished polishing my strap-on dildo with his tongue and lips, I told him I was going to fuck him in the ass with it. His response? The big Muslim guy turned around and bent over. See? I told you I was good at what I do! Any questions?

I spread Omar Mourad's big hairy ass cheeks and lubricated his asshole before working the dildo into his ass. I smacked his ass and called him all kinds of names and slurs while stuffing his tight Muslim ass with my strap-on dildo. He screamed like a little bitch as I sodomized him. I fucked the big Muslim guy with my dildo until he cried real tears and actually begged for mercy. I flipped him on his back, smacked his face and then pulled my dildo out of his ass. I rubbed it against his lips and told him to suck on it. Amazingly, my very submissive Muslim male slave obeyed me and sucked on the same dildo I fucked his ass with. Hot damn. Am I good or what? I collared Omar Mourad that night. Outwardly, he's a Muslim guy like all the others. Behind closed doors, he worships me, his dominant white goddess. He's my little bitch. Do you want to be next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Muslim Slave 4 Christian Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 404 milliseconds