• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Safari of Depravity Ch. 01

Safari of Depravity Ch. 01

12

by Scatwoman (credit to MercySlayer for inspiration)

Part I: "The Newlyweds"

Hannah and Dylan had been married for two weeks when they arrived in the Congo for their honeymoon safari. Hannah was a cultural anthropologist and had specialized in sub-Saharan Africa. Dylan was a financial planner with no interest whatsoever in culture OR anthropology, but his wife was hot as Hell and she had him wrapped around her little finger. He agreed to go on the safari when she promised him it would make her horny as Hell and they would be having tons of sex. That's all the argument it took for Dylan to sign up for such an unusual honeymoon with his usually sex-avoidant fiancée.

Dylan was a bit hesitant about his wife's choice of the Congo. He thought he'd heard about a constant state of war there. It seemed that his wife was picking one of the most dangerous places in the world for their honeymoon - the Eastern Congo. But Hannah assured him that the region they'd be visiting was still primitive, that the war hadn't spread there. She accused him of being xenophobic (even racist!) to assume that all of Africa was a war zone. In her studies, she had read about the rumors of a uncontacted tribe in the Eastern Congo jungle - one that had never met a white man before! They were supposedly one of the tallest and fittest of the ethnic groups in Africa. As a cultural anthropologist, she couldn't resist the chance to make first contact.

The honeymoon plans set and married only two weeks, Hannah wanted to tease Dylan and had been wearing very provocative clothes. On one day she had worn shorts so tight and skimpy Dylan could see the outline of her cunt lips in the crotch and her ass stuck out of the legs in back. When Hannah sat down, she would prop one leg up on the chair so Dylan would have a clear view of her cunt up the leg of her shorts.

On their wedding day, Hannah was amazingly stunning. She was the perfect ideal of the beautiful bride all in white. She came from northern European stock, and she looked it. Her almost platinum blonde hair in a loose and feminine up do. Pale pink skin and sexy red lips. Long eyelashes around sky blue eyes that had a dark blue ring around the irises. Absolutely Entrancing. Dylan, too, was light, but with a darker shade of blonde hair worn somewhat short and parted to one side - a boyish cut that made him seem youthful. He also had blue eyes, but a deeper blue. They made the perfect white couple.

Both of their sets of parents had fully blessed the union. Hannah's mother Heidi was very conservative and religious, a chaste woman if ever there was one. She would have been scandalized by Hannah's overt sexuality and kinks in the bedroom. Hannah's father, "Fritz", approved both of Dylan's money and the fact that Dylan was white. Fritz didn't believe in mixing of the races and diluting what he felt were the superior genes of the white race with the "mud people", as he called them. Dylan was embarrassed by such talk, he was raised to be more tolerant. Hannah's father's racism made Dylan uncomfortable, but it really incensed Hannah. Hannah would go into a rage whenever Fritz would say such things and the two would be shouting at each other for several minutes before one of them slammed something and left the room. Suffice to say, Hannah did not hold with her father's worldview. Her mother, being a traditionalist, would never contradict the father and stayed out of these arguments, even when Hannah pleaded with her to reason with Fritz.

Dylan's dad, Kurt, on the other hand, congratulated him on landing such a "hot piece of ass". He was a dirty old man with a wandering eye for the ladies, and two hands to match. Once he had grabbed Hannah's tight ass and she had good-naturedly rebuked him. Well, he must have take it as flirting, because he did it again and again. This soured the relationship between Hannah and Dylan's father and she refused to be around him anymore. She told Dylan that the thought of that dirty old man putting his hands on her made her physically ill and turned her off so bad she had no interest in sex if he was around. Needless to say, Dylan kept Hannah as far from Kurt as he could. Though Hannah still didn't have sex with Dylan before the wedding - she said she was raised to believe that marriage came before sex, though she would feel around with Dylan in other ways, teasing him mercilessly, fingering herself in front of him, making him jerk off while he watched or ate her out. Her favorite thing was for him to kiss her ass while she masturbated. And she had such a perfect ass!

Dylan's mother Emma lived in complete denial of Kurt's inappropriate behavior, never acknowledging Dylan's hints about it and abruptly changing the subject if anyone brought it up more directly. She did, however, have great enthusiasm for Dylan and Hannah's union and constantly gushed about what pretty babies they'd have with such blonde hair and blue eyes. Like little angels.

On their wedding night, Dylan discovered that, to keep things exciting, Hannah had shaved her cunt that morning. It had turned Dylan on so much, Hannah kept it shaved from then on. She really got off on teasing Dylan and told him on their Honeymoon night that he wasn't going to get to fuck her. Instead, she had him get on his knees and suck on her ass while he whacked off in his own hand. He was surprised and a bit offended, but a little relieved as well. He knew his cock was extremely small and had worried about whether or not he'd be able to even satisfy her. At least this way, she'd frig herself with his tongue up her ass and he'd be sure she wasn't faking it when she came. In fact, she came so hard that she farted in his mouth when the orgasmic contractions hit her (she had a high-fiber diet to keep her weight down, which had the side effect of making her very gassy). Normally, this would have repulsed Dylan, but he was so into it and so pleased to have made her cum that he came in his hand. Besides, she held his head in her ass with all her might as she came. She was surprisingly strong since she exercised every day and did yoga on the weekends to maintain her perfect figure.

Afterwards, she told Dylan that was great and that she would allow him to fuck her at some point on the honeymoon, but she would pick the time and place. He said he understood and started to cuddle her, but she fell asleep, snoring loudly and farting. Even her farts were cute, though, Dylan thought. Her little white ass was so small and tight that each fart, regardless of how rank it smelled, was just a demure little "toot". He got up to clean his hand and soon joined her in bed, quickly dozing off to sleep attempting to read her literature on the hidden tribe and the adventurous honeymoon they'd chosen.

The anal tonguings continued with a frequency of two or three times a day, sometimes in public bathrooms. Hannah's anus was so sensitive; she frequently had multiple orgasm during each tonguing. Dylan was proud of himself, having been so good as pleasing his beautiful, if somewhat domineering and kinky white wife. Still, he worried about the day when she finally told him to fuck her. Would his little "teeny weenie" (as his Mom used to call it in a way she thought was cute) be able to satisfy her? He tried not to think about it.

All of this adventure had encouraged Hannah to keep dressing like a slut and teasing Dylan. She noted that the intensity of his tonguings increased depending on how slutty she dressed. She had the figure, only 5 feet, 4 inches tall, long, blond hair, a 36D, 18, 24 that drove Dylan wild and invited the interest of other men. Hannah's dress excited Dylan, and the stares and leers of other men excited Hannah.

Arriving in the Congo, Hannah and Dylan had checked into a hotel. The flight was long, cramped and no-frills. The bathroom on the plane was broken and the drive from the airport to the hotel was long, hot and dusty. When they finally got up to the room, Hannah declared she needed a shower right away. Dylan let her go first . She said he could join her if he wanted, but Dylan declined when he saw how small and cramped the bathroom was. She sighed, giving up when she realized he completely missed her innuendo and took the shower herself.

Dylan stood out on the balcony while she showered looked down at the busy street below. What struck him first was not the relative primitiveness of the conditions or the tropical environment or the foreign languages being spoken. No, what struck him immediately was that EVERYONE was black. And not the kind of lighter-mixed black he was used to in America. These were AFRICANS. Dark skinned, heavy features. Something about this made him very uncomfortable, and that, in itself, made him ashamed. Maybe he was a little racist. Maybe this trip would be good for him. People are people and he shouldn't fear them just because they look different.

Hannah came out of the shower and sighed loudly and contently "Ahhhh, I needed that." Dylan turned and admired her perfect body as she dropped her towel and sauntered over to the bed, oblivious of his gaze. She was about 5'7" and had a curvy, but toned body. Smooth, flawless ivory skin. Firm, large rounded breasts that hung like large D-cup teardrops from her chest, yet stuck out with a perkiness that belied their size. Her narrow waist flared out to her wide yet firm hips and her beautiful, rounded, tight little ass capped off a pair of long, beautifully toned legs. She was the perfect woman, and Dylan had no idea how he had managed to score her!

Hannah grabbed her iPad from her bag and promptly flopped down, belly-first on the bed. As she laid on the bed, still wet from her shower and naked except for the towel on her head, Hannah turned on her iPad and began reading aloud the data she'd collected about this region of the Congo. It was, indeed, a dangerous place, though they hadn't experienced anything more dangerous than seeing all the armed military personnel at the airport them came in on or patrolling the streets of the city. She read about the Bantu and Zulu and their native language, Swahili. And the other ethnic groups, the Mongo, the Kongo, the Luba with their mineral wealth, the Mangbetu and their art and music and Azande and their proud history of being warriors with much conquered land.

Dylan was bored to death hearing about all of these different ethnic groups - who could really tell the difference? Why would he possibly care? But he was turned on by the sight of his naked wife in the hot African afternoon sun, her bare ass glistening in the warm light, its perk cheeks parted just enough for him to glimpse the puckered pink hole within. He couldn't help himself. Still clothed, he slid down between her legs and began licking her asshole as he'd done so many times before. The instant his tongue hit her sphincter, his little dicklet got rock-hard in his pants.

"Mmm, that's nice," Hannah purred, and continued reading. She read statistics about corruption, warfare and rape. She seemed surprised but not terribly alarmed to learn that the Eastern Congo had been named as the rape capital of the world by several human rights organizations.

Dylan was barely listening, engrossed in his obsession with his wife's butt, his tongue now buried deep in her asshole. He reached under her with two wet fingers and rubbed her clit as he knew she liked when he ate out her ass. She moaned and rocked her ass back and forth into his mouth as he rubbed her. Her renewed passion for his tonguing got him horny as hell. He didn't have a free hand to take care of himself, so he simply rubbed his crotch against the base of the king-sized bed as he ate her ass with greater relish than before.

She continued reading more statistics - about their economy, culture and ethnic and physiological makeup and, one statistic that stood out in Dylan's mind, the Congo is ranked first on the list of average penis size in the world! Hannah seemed impressed and a bit aroused as she read the number of 8.2 inches (compared to the meager 5 inch average of the US, which was still even 2 inches more than poor Dylan could muster at his best). She stopped reading there and began to moan as Dylan redoubled his efforts on her asshole and clit. As she came with such gusto that she bucked on the bed and farted forcefully into his mouth, he, himself came in his pants, rubbing his crotch against the bed. He was proud of himself as she lay there quivering in her afterglow, his tongue still languidly exploring the wrinkles of her rectum, slowly and luxuriously, his arms raised so his could hands could massage and caress her back. Maybe he wasn't the most hung guy in the world, but he knew what she liked and could do for her what nobody else could.

That night, Dylan had tongued Hannah again, this time on the balcony of their hotel room. Hannah had simply leaned over the rail watching the people below while Dylan slipped his head under her short white pleated skirt and proceeded to tongue-fuck her cute pink rosebud right between the beautiful, smooth, rounded buttocks of her perfect, tight little white ass with gusto, stroking his 3 inch cock feverishly, his brown-stained drool running down his chin and her long, toned legs. He could taste the brown tinge in his saliva, and he knew from before that Hannah had said their lunch of local foods had not agreed with her, but he didn't give a shit. He was so fucking horny and Hannah was loving the anal attention. Hannah moaned as Dylan tongued her asshole for about 10 minutes.

The thrill of people walking below her and Dylan sent Hannah over the edge quickly and she had to bite her lip to prevent her from shouting due to the intensity of her orgasm. Dylan had kept his tongue buried deep in Hannah's rectum, feeling the sphincter contract around it as she came. She walked over to the bed, making him keep his tongue up her ass, hobbling behind her on his knees. Hannah fell across the bed as Dylan's tongue came to life once more and he tongue-fucked her again, bringing her to two more orgasms before she came all over the sheets and shot a hot, nasty, wet fart into Dylan's open, ravenous mouth. He couldn't be certain since the smell and taste of her farts were always nasty, but he wondered if maybe some of her loose diarrhea she'd had earlier after lunch had also shot into his mouth. He didn't care, though, lost in the anal lust as he was. Whatever it was, saliva or not, he swallowed it down. He wasn't sure if she was even aware of her farts, as his mouth muffled them and he sucked in all the gas so she wouldn't smell them, either. In any case, she collapsed, exhausted as he licked her asshole and butt cheeks for a little longer. He fell asleep with his head resting on her ass and slept there the entire night, awoken only a couple times by her loud, stinky farts right in his face.

He arose first and went down to bring up some fruit for breakfast. He sat in a chair reading her iPad, ruminating on the statistics about the Congo being the rape capital of the world... and those gigantic cocks... He had to put it out of his mind, he was being irrational and insecure. But he couldn't stop thinking about it. Even as he read and reread the statistics about penis size and was about to peel his banana, he became self-conscious. The banana was around 8 inches and it dwarfed his own little prick. He put it in his mouth wondering how big it would feel, what that must be like for a woman to have sex with such a well-endowed man. He found he couldn't eat the banana without feeling self-conscious and insecure and set it aside. Hannah awoke late in the morning and he watched her intently as she ate the 8-inch banana and read her iPad. Hannah shot him a quizzical look for the funny way he was watching her and giggled.

Their guide would not arrive for a couple of days, so Hannah and Dylan decided to do a little sightseeing on their own. That morning, Hannah put on white, cotton, sundress that barely covered her ass. She worn no bra or panties and when she bent just slightly she exposed her tight ass and hairless cunt. She completed the outfit with a pair of red high heels held on with thin, ankle straps. As they left the hotel, Dylan commented she looked like a hooker and he couldn't keep his hands off her.

They quickly found a car rental and after some negotiation, rented a small car and started out of town. They had driven for about two hours, taking turns to look at different animals. They would have to stop at the end of the trail to hike a while into the jungle to maybe catch a glimpse of this secret, hidden tribe Hannah was so keen to get an eye on. Dylan had kept his hand on Hannah's pussy, fingering her clit and working her up to orgasm, and Hannah finally turned to him and said "It's time." His fingering abruptly stopped. Her dress had been pushed above her waist most to the trip. "Right here?" Dylan asked, a bit nervously. The thought obviously turned Hannah on and she nodded, biting her lip and grinding her hips, rubbing her clit lewdly. Dylan remembered seeing some brush a little bit back on the road and decided to head back there for a little bit of privacy and so pulled off the road to turn around.

As he backed up, the rear tires became mired in the soft ground and just spun as Dylan tried to pull the car back on the roadway. Hannah teased Dylan about fucking him right there as he got out to look at the car.

Suddenly he noticed several tall figures in the distance. As he strained his eyes, he realized that it was several men, native men in full dress. The men were wearing loincloths only, but they were painted on their chest and each carried a spear and shield. There must have been 20 of them as they approached Dylan and Hannah. Dylan told Hannah to stay in the car and fix herself.

As the natives neared, Dylan spoke loudly, trying to communicate with them, explain their situation and show that they were friendly. There was no response from the group and as they neared, he began to grow fearful. These men were giants! The tallest in the group was easily 7 feet tall, and the shortest, at nearly 6 and a half feet easily dwarfed Dylan's own average 5' 10" stature. They weren't lanky men, either – they were all quite muscular, some of them looked like bodybuilders with their massive muscles rippling as they strode forward. The largest and most imposing of these was also the tallest - a real "muscleman". They were all dark as night, as well, their deep, dark brown skins glistening in the hot afternoon sun.

Dylan tried once more to communicate with the men, but they descended rapidly on him, grabbing and throwing him to the ground. Several surrounded him holding him at bay with their spears, their large feet on his head, chest and arms, while the remainder pulled Hannah from the car. Dylan tried to reason with them one more time, but none appeared to speak English. Dylan watched in horror as all but two of the men, left to guard him, surrounded Hannah.

Dylan could see Hannah's look of fear heightened as the natives surrounded her. One who appeared to be the leader walked directly up to her and before she could defend herself, he ripped the front of her dress completely away. This exposed her breasts and shaved cunt to the crowd of men. Dylan quickly got up to rush to Hannah's assistance and was just as quickly knocked back to the ground. Hannah began to scream as the natives pounced on her like bees and had her completely stripped including her shoes.

Dylan tried to stand up, but one of the men, the tallest and most muscular of the group - "Muscleman" - easily pinned him with a single massive foot on his chest. He laughed in a deep bass voice and spit down on Dylan's face as he pinned him to the ground with ease.

Hannah tried to cover herself, placing her hands over her breasts and shaved cunt, but the leader would just knock her hands away. He then pushed Hannah onto her knees on the ground, bent over with her face in the dirt. Two men held the point of their spears at her neck while the leader knelt behind Hannah. Dylan watched as the leader pulled up his loincloth to revealed a rock-hard cock that had to be 16 inches long and thick as a drinking glass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Safari of Depravity Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds