• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Manipulating Mommy

Manipulating Mommy

12

Summary: A rebel son uses scripture to seduce his conservative Mother

Note 1: This story was requested in the story ideas thread on Literotica and it is dedicated to Mike.

Note 2: Thanks to KatieTay and MAB7991 for the copy-editing and LaRascasse for his plot suggestions.

WARNING: The story uses scripture from the Bible for perverse means...if such a sinful plan offends you please read no further.

Manipulating Mommy

Did you ever watch the movie 'Footloose'? Either version works for my point, as in both versions of the movie, the main character, who is a girl, rebels against her overpowering preacher Father and questions her own faith.

Well at eighteen, living in a crazy world and watching my own Father unable to practice what he preaches in regards of how he raises his son, me, or how he treats my very obedient mother. I too, like the girl in the movie, had lost faith.

I was angry at losing my grandmother prematurely, who I loved more than anything else. Angry at a Father who believed the Bible was his to use to manipulate people as he wished. It wasn't that I didn't believe in God, because I did and do, but I didn't believe my Father's version.

I was sixteen when I first realized how my dad manipulated scripture. Now don't get me wrong I had listened to many sermons and saw how he played with the content to get his point across, but the underlying truth was always still the truth. We were at supper and my mom was standing up for me after my report card came home and it was not up to my Father's 'all-mighty' standards.

Mom defended, "Bill, he is a good student; he just struggles with the math."

My Father, whose rage could go from zero to ten on the Richter scale in a heartbeat, snapped, "Stop defending him, Erin."

"But...." Mom began, but was interrupted by the most pretentious and absurd thing I had ever seen.

My Father actually quoted scripture. "I Corinthians 14:34, Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church. And this home is our church is it not?"

Mom nodded submissively.

Dad continued, "I am the man of this house and you Erin are my wife. Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord."

Mom instantly stopped, being loyal to the lord and taking every word of the Bible as the gospel, regardless of how it was manipulated. Mom was an innocent virgin when dad met her in college and according to them neither had sex until their wedding day...something I would not be able to follow as I lost my virginity at prom to Carrie in the bathroom of Joey's house...romantic it wasn't....

Turning to me with fiery in his eyes, he quoted scripture to me as well. "Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

At the time I was still too young to stand-up to my powerful preacher Father, but that was the moment when I started questioning everything. I just remained silent as my Father lambasted my lack of effort and how in his day blah blah blah as I tuned him out, like I had become gifted at doing over the years from the lectures of how I was not good enough.

Two years later, I was ready to explode myself. Two more years of watching my mother be a door mat to my Father and I was at the point that I resented my mother just as much for having no backbone, just as much as I did my Father.

With dad gone for a month, gone down south to be a guest preacher, mom and I were home alone. The first day dad was gone, I came home late drunk out of my mine and was startled to see mom waiting up for me.

"You are in such big trouble young man," she said, her facial expression a mixture of relief that I was home and anger that I had kept her up worrying.

"Sorry, I lost track of time," I apologized, with a slight slur.

"You are grounded," she said.

"I am 18, Mother," I countered, stating the obvious.

"As long as you live in this house you will abide by our rules," she said, showing a strength she never showed to daddy dearest.

Wanting to get off the hook, I racked my brain for ideas. Maybe it was my drunkenness combined with years of bible study, but an idea formed. Using the same authoritative voice as my Father, I said "Matthew 11, all things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father."

"What?" Mom asked, clearly confused by my quoting of scripture.

"Well, in modern terms, when dad is gone, the son is the man of the house," I explained.

"But...."

Cutting Mom off like my Father would do, and encouraged by the shift in power, I continued the scripture assault. "Titus. Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to obey the son." I reworded the last few words but was confident mom wouldn't catch on...she didn't.

"Well, I suppose you are right," she said, her tone changing from the earlier anger to her usual obedient tone with my Father.

"Good night, Mom," I said, kissing her on the cheek and heading to bed pondering how well that went.

In bed, drunk and horny after not getting any, I began jerking off. My eyes closed, I began fantasizing about Mom sucking my cock. Mom was a very pretty woman, with large breasts, and great legs. As a preacher's wife, image was everything and she always looked amazing whether in public or at home. She worked out every day, always dressed professional, and always wore pantyhose which was probably why I had a major pantyhose fetish. I convinced Carrie to wear pantyhose for me at prom, but otherwise she just thought my fetish weird. As I pumped my cock faster a naughty plan suddenly popped into my head. Originally I thought I would just use scripture to get a later curfew or out of chores, but a much more subversive idea popped into my head... I was going to seduce my mother. Imagining my mother obeying me was too much and I shot a load all over myself. As I drifted into slumber, I tried to remember which scripture included instructions of worship.

*****

The next morning, well almost afternoon I slept in so late, I recalled last night, and I smiled at my devious thoughts. My cock instantly became stiff in my underwear and instead of getting dressed like I usually would when I went for breakfast, I sauntered downstairs in only my underwear which did not remotely hide my current state of arousal.

Mom was in the kitchen reading the newspaper in her usual long skirt, beige pantyhose her stocking-clad feet only making my erection flinch begging for release. "Good morning, Mommy," I greeted, using the more ludicrous term of endearment.

Mom looked up and her mouth dropped. "Jack what are you doing? Get dressed this instant."

I noticed she took a double take down below at my erection which only assisted in building more confidence for me to proceed with my plan.

"Mom," I smiled, "Genesis 2 and they were both naked, man and woman, and were not ashamed." I changed his wife to woman, but I was confident such a small change wouldn't be noticed by Mom.

"Yes, but," Mom began, again rattled by the scripture defense.

I continued, "If anything Mom, you are probably overdressed. Do you think God ever really intended us to cover ourselves so fully. If anything he suggested the bare minimum. Genesis 3, then the eyes of both were opened and they realized that they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. As you can see Mommy, our bodies were meant to be seen as the beautiful things God created." I was amazed at how much scripture I had stuffed in the hidden crevices of my brain...I guess after 18 years of listening to my Father and Bible study I retained way more than I thought.

Clearly she was overwhelmed as she tried weakly to argue. "But, that was two...."

"Mommy, you are not questioning our Lord are you?" I questioned, confident this would end her resistance.

"No!" she exclaimed, as expected.

"Good, Mommy," I said, moving to her and massaging gently her very tight shoulders. "Mom you are tense. Clearly not having Father home to make your decisions for you has brought a heavy burden on you."

"It's not that," Mom began to protest my assessment.

"It's ok Mom. With Dad gone, I will replace him in the role of man in this household. Is that understood?" I asked, my hands gently massaging my stiff as a board Mother.

She whispered like the obedient woman she was. "Yes, Jack."

"Good, Mommy," I said, trying to reward her with approval each time she was good...like a puppy per say.

"Now I think we need to take you shopping for some new clothes, don't you think?"

"I don't know," Mom replied, clearly overwhelmed by what had just transpired.

"It was a rhetorical question Mother," I replied. "I am the man of the house now and my decision is final, is that understood?"

Noticing my tone of finality, a gift I had inherited from my Father, she whispered in agreement. "Yes."

"Good, now make me some scrambled eggs and bacon while I go shower," I ordered, leaving her still sitting and in a state of utter bewilderment.

In the shower I resisted my desire to shoot my load at how successful I just controlled my Mother. Once out of the shower I called Carrie, "Carrie can you meet me at the mall in an hour?"

"Probably, what's up?" she asked.

"Believe it or not, Mom wants to buy some new clothes that are from this century," I answered.

"Really?" Carrie asked, surprised. She had met my Mother and knew how conservative she was.

"Yep. Dad is out of town for a month and Mom figured it was a good time to try something modern."

"I wouldn't miss that for anything," Carrie said. Carrie had commented numerous times, how she couldn't figure out how an average looking man like my Father got a looker like my Mother. Carrie was not a lesbian, having had sex with me and everything, but being a cheerleader she had also played the other side on occasion.

"See you at Forever 21," I set up.

"Oh, this is going to be priceless," she said amused.

"Like the MasterCard commercial," I quipped.

I went back downstairs and my breakfast was on the table as expected with a glass of orange juice too.

"Thanks Mom, this is perfect," I complimented.

"You're welcome," she replied.

I started eating as Mom cleaned up the dishes. "Mom, we will head out as soon as I am done eating."

"Ok," she agreed, although her tone still implied she was resistant.

Twenty minutes later we were on our way to the mall. Silence lingered with intensity as I was giddy with excitement and Mom was sweating with trepidation. Traffic and construction actually got us to the mall a little late, but when we got to Forever 21 Mom saw Carrie and asked mortified, "Carrie is joining us?"

"Of course" I answered, "We need a female's opinion of what is hip. I am not really known for my fashion sense."

Mom showing a quick wit I seldom saw from her quipped, "If that isn't the truth."

Carrie was dressed in a sexy coloured sundress. As always she looked both sexy and cute, a mix that few girls could pull off. I think it was the glasses which somehow made her nerd hot if that makes any sense, even though she was definitely not a nerd.

"Hi, Mrs. Hamilton," Carrie greeted, her smile melting even the coldest of hearts.

"HI, Carrie, you look lovely today," Mom replied.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hamilton. I hear we are helping you get a new wardrobe."

"Yes, your boyfriend seems to think my look is a bit outdated," Mom answered, feigning like it wasn't a big deal.

"The 1950s called, they want their wardrobe back," I joked.

Mom hit me playfully. Out in public, away from the strict arm of my Father, she was a different woman...one I liked so much more.

Carrie asked, "Shall we?"

"We shall," I answered, grabbing Mom's hand and leading her into a store aimed at girls not old enough to legally drink.

Mom didn't pull her hand away and allowed me to lead her into the store.

We followed Carrie and soon she was rifling through clothing like a woman obsessed. She stopped, a bunch of items in her hands, and looked over to Mom. "36C?" she asked.

"Yes," Mom said, both impressed and embarrassed.

Carrie returned to her clothes hunting for another minute before instructing. "Mrs. Hamilton, follow me."

"You can call me Erin," Mom offered.

"Well Erin follow me," Carrie smiled leading Mom to a changing room.

I followed too, curious as hell to what Carrie had grabbed for her.

Mom stood outside the room as Carrie organized the outfits. "Ok," Carrie began, so organized like she was when leading the cheerleaders on a cheer. "Let's start with a couple sexier, but still conservative outfits."

"Ok," Mom said, taking the red blouse and black skirt from Carrie.

Once Mom disappeared into the dressing room Carrie whispered, "This is going to be so much fun."

"She isn't a Barbie," I joked.

"Oh that is exactly what she is. A real living Barbie," Carrie disagreed.

Mom came out a moment later looking better than I had ever seen her. The red blouse although not slutty was considerably tighter than anything Mom usually wore and showed every curve of her ample breasts. The pencil skirt she wore although long still showcased her still hourglass figure at the hips. Any doubts I had of my plan faded the moment Carrie began playing Barbie with Mom.

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

Carrie added, "You look like a MILF."

"A what?" My innocent Mom asked.

"A Mother I would like to," I answered.

"Fuck," Carrie finished, seemingly much more comfortable to be frank than I was still.

"Oh my," Mom blushed beet red.

"Take a look for yourself," Carrie suggested, pointing to the mirror.

Mom turned and froze. Before repeating the words, "Oh my."

"Oh my indeed," Carrie said, her tone just hinting at sultry. "And this is the most conservative of the outfits."

"Really?" Mom asked, still staring at herself in the mirror.

Carrie put her hand on Mom's back and said, "Try this one."

Mom grabbed the outfit, rather obediently, and returned to the dressing room.

Carrie said, "Ohhhh, I got an idea," and left before I could find out what it was.

Mom called out, just as Carrie returned, "I can't come out dressed in this."

Carrie asked, "Are you already wearing the outfit?"

"Yes, but it is too short," Mom countered.

I called back. "Corinthians. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? In other words Mom, God created you and your body so you should never be ashamed of it."

Carrie looked at me with a confused what-the-fuck look, but I just shrugged and smiled. A moment later the door opened, Mom came out dressed in a plaid skirt, a white blouse and a red jacket.

"Wow," I gasped, my Mom had transformed into a hot school girl.

"You just took ten years off your age in this one, Erin," Carrie complimented.

Mom stared at herself in the mirror as if looking at a complete stranger. "I would be shunned from our church community," Mom said, although she continued admiring herself.

Carrie countered, "Or you will be the envy of all."

I could tell Mom was conflicted. She clearly liked how she looked, but being the wife of a Minister, to her this was clearly pushing the boundaries of propriety.

I added, "Mom, God created you in his likeness and wouldn't want you to hide what he created."

"I suppose so," she said, my rational all she needed to accept her transformation.

"Here is another outfit, Erin," Carrie said, handing her what looked like a simple black dress. As Mom disappeared into the room, Carrie added, "This next one is for you."

"How so?" I asked.

"You will see," she smiled, as she disappeared for a minute.

Carrie returned with a pair of black thigh highs in her hand. "You are trying to fuck your Mom, right?"

"Oh my God," I gasped at her frankness.

"And using 'his' words to make it happen," she smiled, as she reached over to rub my stiff cock through my pants.

"Well, I," I struggled to answer, rattled by both her hand on my cock and her catching on to my plan.

"It's ok," she smiled, "as long as you understand I plan to make her lick me as well."

"You naughty lesbian," I teased.

"I am a naughty bisexual," she corrected.

Mom called out, "This barely keeps my breasts in."

Carrie knocked on the door. "Let me in Erin."

"Ok," Mom replied, tentatively.

I watched Carrie turn to me, wink and disappear into the room with my naive Mother. I heard Carrie compliment "Wow, Erin. I hope I look half this good when I am your age."

"You are so sweet," Mom replied.

"But you are missing one last piece of clothing," Carrie said.

"What would that be?" Mom asked, I heard clearly, as I now was at the door eve-dropping on their conversation.

"Stockings," she said.

"I am wearing pantyhose," Mom countered.

"I know. They are always beige. You need some color and a little spice," Carrie said, her tone flirty.

There was a brief silence before Mom said, "Oh my, these are not pantyhose."

Carrie laughed as she came back out of the room. She mouthed, "This is too easy."

Mom came out, her face slightly flushed, in a sexy black cocktail dress. The black thigh highs seemed to shine, although the dress was just long enough to hide her naughty stocking tops. Although I assumed if she sat down her secret would be revealed to all.

"Wow, Mom, you look radiant," I complimented, adding "You are literally glowing."

"Really?" Mom asked, again staring at an image of herself in the mirror she didn't recognize.

"Absolutely," Carrie added.

A few more outfits which included the tightest jeans in the history of mankind, a leather skirt, another dress, a couple tight blouses, some cute panties and three pairs of different colored stockings. My cock was about to explode by the time we had finished getting Mom her new wardrobe.

Carrie insisted that Mom also needed new shoes for her outfits. An hour later, Mom had purchased a four inch pair of heels, a three inch pair of open-toe shoes and a pair of black boots that went almost to her knee. Carrie was a miracle worker...she had literally played real life Barbie with my Mother.

Carrie hugged me goodbye and not wanting my Mom to hear whispered in my ear, "You have one day, stud. Then she is mine."

"You think you can get her?" I asked.

"Is that a challenge?" she asked.

"I guess it is," I countered.

"Tomorrow, I will have her eating pussy," Carrie promised, squeezing my cock slyly

"Tonight I will be fucking her," I promised back.

Carrie let my cock go and headed over to Mom, giving her a lengthy hug.

I smiled as I considered my plan.

.....

When we got home I asked Mom. "Do you know what it says in Timothy, Mommy?"

"Of course I do," she replied, offended that I would question her knowledge of the Word.

"Well, I will repeat it to refresh your memory, anyway. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet."

"Yes," she agreed.

"Well, Carrie doesn't understand this."

Mom chuckled, "Yes, she is a very independent woman."

"And she has been tempting me to commit a sin," I said, adding, "I don't think I can resist the temptation much longer."

"You must resist the temptation, Jack," Mom said, in her usual wife-of-a-Minister kind of way.

In a flash of inspiration, I said, "A pious mother must ensure with vigilance that her son's body does not become unclean. Doesn't that mean you should help me?"

"I suppose so," Mom said, considering my logic.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Manipulating Mommy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds