• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob's Revenge Ch. 01

Rob's Revenge Ch. 01

123

I picked her up at the apartment that she shared with two other girls and we went out for dinner, drinks and dancing. She seemed a little nervous when she got into the car and I put it down to the fact that this was the first time I had picked her up instead of meeting her some place. I got the feeling that from the way she was acting that she was afraid of being seen with me and I asked her about it as I pulled away from the curb.

"It's my dad. He has been asking Gwen and Harriet (her roommates) about what I've been doing and who I've been seeing. Gwen even told me that he is paying part of her rent to keep an eye on me. If he's paying Gwen he is probably paying Harriet also."

"Why would he do something like that?"

"He worries about me doing something stupid and ruining my life. He never wanted me to move out of the dorms in the first place."

"What have you done to make him think that you are going to do something stupid?"

"It isn't what I've done, but what my two sisters have done."

"And what is that?"

"They dropped out of school and got married to guys who my dad considers fortune hunters. He says that Amos and Jack only married my sisters because of their trust funds."

"Trust funds?"

"My grandparents set up trust funs for all three of us grandchildren."

"You have a trust fund? We have been dating over two months now so how come I've never heard of it?"

"I think dad is right about Amos and Jack so I don't tell guys about it because I want to be sure they want me and not the two million I'll get when I either graduate from college or get married."

"So what you are saying is that if your dad finds out about me he will assume that I'm just another fortune hunter? Is that why I've never met your parents?"

"Yes to both."

"Well I can put your mind and your dad's mind to rest. If our relationship gets to the point where I ask you to marry me, and I don't mind saying that it is extremely likely that I will, I will sign a prenuptial agreement that will satisfy your father."

"You would do that?"

"Sure I would. I don't need your money. I have a trust fund of my own that I get when I turn thirty. It is only half as big as yours, but it is enough."

"I never knew that."

"My dad clued me in real early about women who would come after me for the money so like you I've always kept quiet about it. I think that we are far enough along in our relationship to realize that neither of us is after the other for their money."

"I still don't want my dad to know about us. Because of what my sister's did he will try and split us apart."

"Ain't gonna happen kiddo; it just ain't gonna happen."

We had dinner at Duke's Steak House and then went to the Black Onion for drinks and dancing. We had been there about an hour and I'd had two drinks and Connie had consumed four as we danced and enjoyed ourselves when my cell rang. I answered it and then told Connie that it was a call that I had to take and I got up and went to find some quiet.

I went into the men's room and found Charlie waiting for me. "Ready?" I asked and he smiled and said, "We're good to go. See you in a few" and he left the room. I went into one of the stalls and sat down. I took the crossword puzzle that I'd clipped out of the daily paper out of my pocket and began to work it. It took me twelve minutes which I figured was enough time.

I headed back to my table and when I got there I saw Charlie and Connie out on the dance floor. I sat down at the table and waited. When the music stopped they came back to the table and Charlie scowled when he saw me.

"This is a private party bud. Scram!"

"It is indeed a private party and I don't recall inviting you. Did you invite him Connie?"

"No, but he was kind of pushy and it was easier to dance with him than cause a scene."

"Hey! I bought you two drinks."

"And it got you three dances which was more than you had any right to expect."

She sat down and I said to Charlie, "Thanks for keeping her occupied while I was on the phone. You can leave now and I'll take over."

"You bitch!" he snarled at Connie and I started to stand up and Charlie turned and hurried away.

I sat back down and said, "I apologize for taking the call and being gone so long, but they had a problem at work and it seems that I'm the only one that they could think of who might have been able to tell them what they should be looking for to fix things."

"I should be upset, but I'm not. I like to dance and he was a very good dancer."

"And he had very good taste when it came to his choice of prey."

"Yes, there is that."

We had one more drink and a couple dances and then she said she wasn't feeling well and I suggested that we call it a night. She was passed out when we got to my apartment. I got her inside, undressed the both of us and then I fucked her. Despicable of me I know, but when you are taking revenge things are not always going to be nice, neat and above board. I worked on getting myself hard again and then I fucked her a second time and twenty minutes later I fucked her yet again. After each time I put a pillow under her ass to elevate it and give my sperm a better chance of racing down to where I was hoping that they would find their target.

There was an element of luck needed here and I'd spent a considerable amount of money to improve my odds. That and a few lies. I'd put private investigators on both Gwen and Harriet with instructions to find out as much about them as possible. When I got the report I picked Harriet to be my target. She was from a poor family and was attending school on a handful of scholarships and student loans and she was ambitious. I sat down with her one day, told her a few lies and offered her five grand to help me and she had snapped it up.

I had taken a blue pill to help me and an hour later when Connie showed signs of waking I got back in the saddle and started slowly stroking in and back. After about ten minutes she started to respond and in fifteen she had her finger nails dug into my ass as she tried to pull me in deeper. The Ecstasy in the drug cocktail that Charlie had put in her drink had obviously kicked in.

Connie wanted it harder and faster and I did my best to give her what she wanted. I knew that because of my three earlier sessions that I wasn't going to be getting off anytime soon. It took me a while to send my fourth load into her, but I managed to get it done. She still wanted to go when I pulled out and she swung around and took my cock in her mouth. It took her (and the Viagra) a while to get the job done, but get me up they did and it took me almost twenty-five minutes to cum although I'm sure that nothing came out of my dick. By then I was through even if she wasn't. Not being a complete asshole I did what I could to help her out. Using my mouth and fingers I brought her off a couple of more times and then I called it quits.

I got up and left her on the bed and went out into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. Connie walked into the room twenty minutes later. She had put on her dress, but was barefoot. The look on her face wasn't the least bit pleasant.

"You bastard!" she snarled. "How could you do that to me? I thought that I meant something to you."

"Whoa up there little girl. I didn't do anything you didn't want. You were the one who slid across the seat to get next to me. You were the one who reached for my zipper. It was your hand that pulled my cock out into the open not mine."

"I did not!"

"The hell you didn't. It surprised the hell out of me, but I sure wasn't going to stop you. It is what I have wanted to do since the day I met you and I sure wasn't going to say no once you started it."

"I never..."

"Oh yes you did! You got my cock out, stroked it for a while and then lowered your head and took it in your mouth. I was so surprised I almost ran off the road. I'll tell you one thing. When we did it the first time it was obvious that you were no virgin so all that "I'm going down the aisle pure" that you have been feeding me was just so much bullshit. For what it is worth I finally figured it out during the second time we did it. That guy you were dancing with when I got back from my phone call bought you a drink didn't he?"

"Two actually."

"He obviously thought you were alone and hadn't figured on me. He slipped you a date rape drug and was planning on getting you out of there and having some fun. I came back and spoiled his plan and ended up getting the benefit of it. And I am not sorry. Not one damned bit. It means that I don't have to wait until we say I do to enjoy you."

She stared at me silently as she considered what I'd just told her and then she said:

"You need to get me to a pharmacy so I can get a morning after pill. I wasn't protected and I'm in my fertile period."

"You don't need a morning after pill. One of the things I needed to discuss with you when I proposed was how you felt about not having children. I can't have any because I'm sterile. That's the reason for my divorce. My wife found out that I couldn't get her pregnant and she left me."

"How did you find out?"

"When we hadn't gotten her pregnant after three years of trying we both got tested. According to all the tests I have no chance of producing offspring."

"I've never thought about having kids. I'd probably be a lousy mother anyway. So I guess I'll just say yes."

"Yes to what?"

"In a roundabout way you did just propose to me right?"

"Yeah. I guess I did didn't I."

She pulled her dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor. She had been naked underneath and she struck a pose and said:

"This give you any ideas?"

My cock surprised the hell out of me and stirred and I guessed one more time was going to be possible after all.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Connie was determined that she was going to graduate before getting married and that meant another year before it would happen and that suited me just fine.

Once we started making love Connie and I had sex two or three times a week which gave me that many more chances to make her belly swell. I had lied about being sterile and I had lied for it being the reason for my divorce. Actually I didn't get divorced, but Connie didn't need to know that.

Two months went by and then one night Connie called me and said we needed to talk. I asked her what about and she said she couldn't talk about it over the phone so I told her I'd meet her at the Village Inn three blocks from her place. She was there when I got there and I sat down across from her and asked:

"What's up?"

"We have a problem. I'm pregnant."

I looked at her in silence for about a minute and then I said, "I fail to see where WE have a problem. I'm sterile Connie so I guess you need to call one of your other lovers and lay the news on him"

I got up and walked out of the restaurant. It was a shame really because I did have some strong feelings for Connie. They were strong enough that under different circumstances I could very well have married the girl. The problem was that my hatred of her father was way, way stronger than the feeling I had for Connie and given his social standing in the community giving him an illegitimate grandchild would cause him major embarrassment. That sort of thing just did not happen to the Smythe-Barringtons. An unwed mother? Oh the shame of it all!

It hadn't been easy and it had been expensive to reach that point in time, but quality revenge is time consuming and expensive. I'd had to hire a private detective to find out all that could be found out about Constance Allison Smythe-Barrington and then using that information I had to arrange to meet her and get her interested enough in me to go out with me.

Once I had accomplished that and we had been dating two months I had to put the detective to work at finding out everything that he could about Connie's roommates. Once I settled on Harriet I had to talk her into giving me the extremely personal information about Connie that a private detective could not get.

One day when Connie was visiting her parents – whom I'd not yet met – I sat down with Harriet and told her that I desperately needed her help. I told her that I was hopelessly in love with Connie and even though Connie swore that she loved me I was wondering why she had never let me meet her parents. Harriet told me that Connie's parents always found some way to break up any relationship that Connie formed with a guy. Their stance was that none of the guys that Connie chose had the proper social standing and were not suitable for her. They were pushing her to form a relationship with the son of one of their friends, but Connie couldn't stand the guy.

"If I can get her pregnant she will have to marry me and her parents be damned."

Then I offered her five thousand dollars if she would help me. She had hesitated a few seconds before saying that she didn't like either one of Connie's parents and she would help me any way she could. I found out from Harriet that birth control pills gave Connie problems and so she didn't use them and figured that she didn't need them anyway since she had no intension of engaging in sexual activities until she was married. Harriet confided in me that Connie wasn't all that interested in sex anyway. She'd had intercourse with four different guys while she was in high school and hadn't gotten anything out of it.

The most important information that I got from Harriet was information about Connie's menstrual cycle. With that information I had been able to plot Connie's fertile times. I had used that information and the result was that Robert Conner Ellsworth Smythe-Barrington was going to be the grandfather of a child born out of wedlock. A stain on the Smythe-Barrington family name.

++++++++++++++++++++

The chain of events that led to Connie's pregnancy started almost twelve years earlier when I met Samantha Sue Catron on the first day of class at the start of the tenth grade. Tall at five nine and with hair as black as a raven's wing that fell to the middle of her back she instantly caught my attention. I'd no chance to talk to her that morning, but when lunch period came I saw her sitting alone in the school cafeteria. I walked to her table and asked if I could join her. She looked up at me and shrugged so I sat down and introduced myself. She looked around the room and saw at least a dozen empty tables and then looked at me and said:

"Why are you here?"

"In a nut shell? I'm here because you are here."

"Would you care to explain that?"

"I've lived here all my life and I've never seen you before and that means, at least to my way of thinking, that none of the other guys here have ever seen you before. You know what you look like and you know guys are going to flock to you likes flies flock to a pile of sugar. I wanted to be the first in line."

She gave me an amused look and then said:

"What makes you think that being the first in line will get you anywhere? Maybe the tenth guy in line is the one I'll go for."

"I know all the guys in the two classes ahead of us and in the class behind us and I'm here to tell you that I am head and shoulders above all of them."

"Pretty sure of yourself aren't you."

"Would you want your guy to be any less?"

"You have a point there, but I'm new in town and I don't know very many people yet. I think I'll wait a while before picking out 'my guy', but I will put your name on the list I end up choosing from."

"You will need to get to know those who make the list so how about we start the process by you going out with me this evening?"

"No can do. My parents only let me date on Friday and Saturdays."

"Okay then; would you go out with me this coming Friday?"

"I can do that."

We talked and I found out her dad had gotten a promotion that had caused them to move from Dallas to our city and they had only been in town for five days. She was an only child and she intended to go to college and become a lawyer. She learned that I was also an only child and I intended to go to college and become a civil engineer like my father.

Our date Friday was spent at the arcade and I had a great time and she also seemed to, but when I asked her to go to the movies with me on Saturday she told me that Phil Snyder had already asked her out and she was going skating with him. I was disappointed, but I asked her for a date the next Friday. Al Moore.

"How about Saturday?" Chuck Olsen.

"The Friday after that?" Billy Holbrook.

"The Saturday after that."

"I'd love to."

That set the pattern for the next year. I would take Sammi out, ask her out again and find out that her next weekend or two weekends were already booked. But I persevered. The other guys slowly fell by the wayside either not finding what they were hoping for or not being willing to wait two or three weeks for another date. By the start of the eleventh grade I was getting a date almost every week end and by spring break I was the only one she was going out with.

She went to Dallas to spend the summer with her grandparents and when we started the twelfth grade I asked her to go steady with me and she said yes. I reached into the bag I had with me, took out my letter sweater and handed it to her. Her smile was so bright when she took it from me that it could have been seen from the space station. I know that it is a cliché, but we exchanged virginities the night of the senior prom and from that night on we made love every chance we got.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Disaster struck during our second year of college. She told me that she was pregnant. Apparently some medication she took for a cold negated her birth control pills. The news did not upset me because to me that meant I got to marry her sooner rather than later. The down side was that I would have to drop out of college and get a job.

My parents were highly pissed at me as it had always been their goal that I would be the first on both sides of the family to get a degree. Sammi's parents just shrugged and gave her a hundred bucks to pay for the blood tests, the license and the justice of the peace and we were married.

I got a job at the gas company and it was decided that there was no sense in Sammi dropping out of college and getting a job because in seven months she would have to leave the job to have the baby. She was attending on scholarships so it wouldn't be a financial drain on us. I had a college fund that my parents and both sets of grandparents had been putting money into and they all agreed – my parents reluctantly – that I could take the money even though college was now out of the picture. I used it to get a two bedroom apartment and furnish it and it still left twelve thousand in the bank that I would sit on for emergencies.

Our goal was to get Sammi through college (both sets of parents agreeing to babysit) and then she would get a good job and then help put me through college and then, both of us college educated and with good jobs, we would start to live the American dream.

In an effort to get as many classes in as she could before the baby arrived Sammi started carrying a very heavy load including evening and some weekend classes. She was in her seventh month when God decided to shit on us.

I was in a deep hole with Burt Ellsworth replacing a gas main when my supervisor hollered at me to get out of the hole. I got out and he told me to hurry up and get in his truck. He started the truck and then told me he had to get me to the hospital.

"I just got a call from the office. Your wife was in an accident and is in the hospital."

"What happened? How is she?"

"I don't know anything kid. They just told me she was there and to hurry and get you there."

We got there and I rushed in and found that Sammi had fallen down a flight of stairs while hurrying to a class. She felt a sharp pain and started bleeding and she was rushed to the hospital. The fall caused her to miscarry and the doctor told me that there were complications and Sammi wouldn't be able to have any more children. It was a downer and it was driven home by the looks of pity that I got from all the nurses and orderlies.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rob's Revenge Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds