• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • New Family Ties Ch. 03

New Family Ties Ch. 03

To those people that have taken the time to read my story.. Thank you. It truly means a lot and if you enjoy it, BONUS!

Keep leaving comments, I always get a buzz out of it.

To my magnificent Editor, Maximguy. If only all men would reply instantly and give me honest answers like you do.. I would be a very happy woman. LOL! Thank you for all the hard work. You rock!!! Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Chapter 3. Enjoy.

Arielu

*************************

The strength at which her slap hit Josh's face left his ears ringing. The fire in her eyes and the ferocity in which she had him pinned to the ground amazed and caught him off guard. There was no denying the power that emanated through her thighs. Every way he tried to twist or throw her off resulted in counter moves. Each time he tried, she would give one hard open hand slap to his face or head.

His strength was waning and finally he conceded. Their struggle had flipped them to where she was on top of him, this time with her knee in his back. Her hands were roughly pulling his head

back by his hair, his neck stretched almost to a snapping point. Her face was next to his ear when she whispered, "You ever pull this shit again, I'll make sure your father castrates you himself. Get your shit together and get the fuck out of my face."

She spat in his face and released his head, nearly smashing it to the floor. Josh watched as his stepmom grabbed her clothes and went into her ensuite. "And don't you ever fucking come in this

room again. Now fuck off!"

She slammed the door, and it echoed in the room, mingling with the sound of his heart thumping in his ears. Amazingly, his cock was harder than he had ever felt it. "Yes Mommy," squeezed out his voice. He wiped his face of her spit, quickly tasting it. His balls tinged. She made him want to fuck her.... But more than anything, he wanted her to fuck him.

_________________________

She heard the sound of Josh's car pull in and looked at the clock. It was 1am. It had been two days since the incident and Josh had been preparing a breakfast each morning that she never attended and he was sneaking in at late hours. It was good, it allowed her the space to calm down and figure out how to handle the whole

situation. She was avoiding Josh too, she could hear him in the kitchen, but she didn't trust her temperament.

When Graham met Raina, it was at the airport, and all he saw was a meek submissive young black woman, sitting at an airport cafe. He never knew of her past. And these fucked up kids were

bringing out things in her that she did not want her husband to see. These were Graham's treasures, but she still seriously wanted to hurt the fucker that was his son.

Though she loved and trusted Graham, she had not been able to contact him. Since they had met a year ago, they had never spent a day without talking and it made her nervous. She had left

messages at the hotel, and she had not received any phone calls or messages from him. What was happening?

_________________________

It was night number four and Josh had now become accustomed to her sounds. He purposely made breakfast for both of them, wanting her to come downstairs and see what he had done for her. But she never came. His routine of school, practice, then fucking a few of his girlfriends allowed him to come home, tired and drained, seemingly to keep him from disgracing himself in front of her. The look of anger and disgust the first day he thought he could have his way with was foremost on his mind. In order to have her, he needed to please her. He needed to be the one that made her day light up to make that happen.

This night though, he heard a sound he was not accustomed to from her. Crying. It was 1:00 a.m. and he could hear her sobs, so he walked towards the lounge room, a light shining and the sound of ... his sister Elana coming from the television!

He walked in and saw his stepmom sitting on the floor, wearing his father's white tuxedo shirt and bow tie. Bottles of Dad's prized vintage whiskey littered the floor. White material and a half shredded dress lay all over the room around her, and a bottle of his very expensive champagne was in one hand and a DVD cover in the other. A FedEx package was on the floor. Playing on the TV was Elana, on all fours in front of a TV that was spouting offtoday's news report. Their father was behind her, pounding her pussy. Josh looked at the woman that days ago could take on the

world....

Now, she had the look of a person that had just had her life turned upside down and inside out. She was a broken woman. He couldn't believe this was the same woman who had bested him in a struggle.

"Why?" Her eyes never leaving the screen, she took a long swig of the champagne.

Josh sat down next to Raina, and said, "Her mother was Dad's second wife, she is not his daughter. Elana loved the lifestyle that my father provided and became jealous of the attention that he gave her mother. So when they suddenly divorced, she talked my father into fighting for her. She has always been in love with my father. She propositioned him that when she turned 18 that she would give him unlimited access to her pussy. When you came into the picture, she never got to fulfill that deal."

Josh watched as Raina opened another bottle "She feels threatened by you, she does not share well. I think she thought that I would be fucking you. The thought of losing both of us to you probably made her lose it."

He watched as his stepmom took another swig of her drink. She turned to Josh, her eyes softening, and her hands reached up to touch his mouth."You all make me sick."

She stood up so fast that she began to wobble unsteadily. Josh reached out to steady her, but she swatted his hand away. "Don't fucking touch me, you're just like him. Fuck... You're just a

fucking...."

Her bottle dropped from her hands as she collapsed. Josh caught her before she hit the floor. She felt so soft in his arms. She opened her eyes and pushed away from him. She stumbled out of the room, with another bottle in hand. "Leave that bullshit on. I want your father to know why I'm leaving him."

He watched as she stumbled up the stairs. As she got into the room and began to undress, she looked over her shoulder and saw Josh watching her from outside the doorway. Her eyes

softened as she saw the tenderness in his eyes. She kicked the door shut and locked it.

_________________________

Josh prepared breakfast as usual for him and his stepmom and as he sat down she came through the door. A moan escaped his lips. Raina normally wore clothes that covered every inch of her

body. Clothes that left everything to the imagination and the only person that benefitted from anything was his father. Saving it all for him.

But today was a new day. She wore a singlet that showed her beautiful DD breasts, a pair of barely there jeans shorts and a pair of red Louie heels. Her hair was down and despite the ordeal she

went through over the past 24 hours, she looked like a dark skinned goddess.

She smiled when she saw the breakfast that Josh had made. Josh was clearly stepping in, trying to care for her. She picked up a glass and sipped at the juice. "Thank you for breakfast..... and

trying to care for me. I'm just not that hungry this morning. But how would you like a ride this morning to school? I could pick you up after practice?"

They headed towards the garage, but instead of her Volkswagen Beetle, she got into Graham's Viper, sliding into the passenger side. "Oh shit!" Josh thought.

"You drive Josh, I just need to put on my makeup. And put the top down too, honey."

As they drove, he felt his heart beating so fast .... She was putting on her lipstick so slowly that he licked his lips. Her legs seemed to

go for miles when she folded her legs. Her shorts rode up so that you could see her ass cheek.

Josh swallowed.... The name she called him was not lost to him. Her voice was oozing that sexy tone that had once only been for his father. As they pulled up to school, his friends were hanging

out front for him, with their girlfriends or groupies. As Josh pulled up and got out of the car, he could see everyone's mouths drop.

He watched as his stepmother got out of the car and walked around to the driver's seat. Her hips swayed just a little, but enough to get every guy's dick instantly hard.

She smiled at the guys, saying, "Morning boys."

"Morning, Mrs. Jacobs." She smiled over her shoulder to them and stood in front of her stepson. She was standing against the car, and Josh was in front of her. He couldn't help but feel his

cock moving towards her like a magnet. She put a finger in his jeans pocket and pulled him close.

"Josh, things have changed now. You have been very caring and patient... When things are out of control, he steps in to take care of me. Now my world is upside down and I need my husband to

settle my world. Before your father left he said that you were the man of the house. You have been neglecting your duties." She looked up and moved closer and whispered in his ear, and Josh's hands automatically were going to her hips.

"... and you heard him say that I had to stay wet for him... Isn't that right, Josh?"

She smiled up at him, "So, I'm going to go and get my pussy waxed nice and clean just the way your father asked me to keep it for my husband. Are you ready to step up and be my husband?"

The words, "oh god, yes, Raina," was barely but a whisper from his mouth.

Her finger was now under his shirt, touching his skin, circling his hip. "But when we get home.... I'm going to be your Mommy, okay?" Her eyes were sending waves of electricity to his brain.

She searched his eyes for a sign. They changed to a steely blue.

"Yes baby, I understand. I'll be waiting down at the practice field at six. Make sure that when you come you wear something sluttier than this. I want everyone to know how sexy my baby is. And also that this pussy is mine." He grabbed her pussy and could feel the crotch was nice and wet, even through jeans. The musky smell of her cunt made his cock twitch. "Oh, you're a naughty black cunt. Give me a kiss and I'll see you after practice."

Raina leaned in and kissed his lips softly, just grazing it, and spoke into his mouth. "Good, baby boy." He watched as she pulled away in the car and then turned to the guys.

"Dude, are you fucking your step mom?" Josh looked at his friend Derek. "Watch your mouth Derek, that's my father's wife you're talking about!" He had a smirk on his face.

Josh's other best friend looked over, saying, "Dude man, I'm sorry, but I've got to go and jerk off. Your step mom is fucking hot." He

laughed.

"If you think that's hot... Just wait when she picks me up," Josh said.

_________________________

As Raina lay on her back at the salon, she couldn't get Graham, Elana, or Josh out of her mind.

Deep breaths messages racing to the brain: I needed to get away from everything. Moments like this, a good fucking from Graham would let me see things clearer. But that bastard is the last thing I want to think about... No, I'm not going to shed anymore tears and I'm sure as hell not going to get a wet pussy at a salon! She

looked around the room as the soft music playing from the laptop helped relax her and breath.

A bored looking technician came in. She had a perfectly symmetrical red bob, cuverger makeup was that of an old 40's burlesque dancer and even though she was a petite girl, her boobs looked as if she might make her keel right over. She

seemed to perk up when she looked at Raina. "Hi, I'm Tracy, I'm your technician today. So you are scheduled for an eye brow, lip and bikini wax, right?"

Tracy moved around and began leaning over to wax and sculpt Raina's eyebrows. She hummed to herself and went about her work. It was quite awkward as she was big breasted and her tits

kept grazing Raina's forehead when she waxed the dark skinned woman's lip.

Tracy blushed, saying, "I'm sorry, I forgot my glasses today, so I really need to be up close to check my work."

When she reached over Raina's head for lotion, her breast was near Raina's mouth and her nipple was poking through her tight t-shirt. Raina couldn't resist and breathed on it. The nipple got

harder, and Raina wanted to see how far she could push this little cutie. She moved her head, causing her mouth and chin to graze Tracy's tit, tweaking the nipple. Raina swore she heard a moan

come from Tracy's mouth.

"Sorry, Tracy, stiff neck, I had to move," Raina lied.

Tracy's eyes were a little unfocused. She smiled, saying, "that's okay. So, I'm going to do the bikini wax now. There's different styles, what would you like?"

Raina could tell that Tracy was interested in her, so she blurted out, "my husband is fucking my stepdaughter, my stepdaughter is also fucking my stepson and my 18 year old stepson wants to fuck me. I have only been with my husband and

I really want to do something really nasty. So what would you recommend?"

This scenario was too crazy to be made up. Tracy's heart leapt at the thought of helping this sexy woman. Tracy smiled, "Well, you

could keep a little hair on, or what I could do is this?" She put her leg up on the table and pulled her skirt up, revealing she wasn't

wearing panties.

Raina could see her clean shaven pussy and a piercing. Tracy moved Raina's hand so that it was touching her pussy. Tracy was dripping.

"Let's wax all this hair off and pierce your clit. I can have it ready so that if your stepson fucks you tonight, you'll be cumming just from his breath on your pussy."

Raina was sliding her finger in the beauty technician's pussy, and Tracy was grinding down on it. "I want to squirt in my son's mouth

too, will the piercing make it taste funny, or enhance the feeling?"

The busty technician just stared down at Raina, biting her lip, her hand twisting her nipples.

"You're so wet Tracy, how bout you squirt in my mouth and I'll judge for myself."

Tracy's eyes closed and opened, and she gasped, "Yes". Raina pulled Tracy's top down, pulling out her huge breasts and started

sucking on a nipple. Tracy's pussy, right around the dark skinned Raina's finger, was so nice and wet.

"Yes what, baby girl?" Raina growled.

Tracy looked her in the eyes and said naughtily, "Yes, mommy." Her pussy was soaking as she climbed onto Raina's face,

straddling her and grinding on her mouth. "Oh yes mommy, yes," she chanted. Raina felt the sweet taste of Tracy squirt in her mouth.

Tracy climbed down and began to kiss her 'mommy'. The taste of her squirt swirled around new mommy's mouth.

As she looked into Raina's eyes, Tracy knew she would do anything for her, and something was bothering the beautiful and big titted salon girl. Tracy asked, "Mommy, what is the name of

your stepdaughter?"

"Elana, why baby girl?" As she spoke, Raina began to feel her pussy clench, her heart was speeding up.... She closed her eyes to listen to the response.

Tracy had an unreadable look on her face. She got up and went to the back of the room to her bag that was in the closet and pulled out a USB stick.

"Mommy, because when I first saw you, I thought I had seen you before. Your stepchildren aren't as innocent as you think."

Tracy put the USB into the laptop and as the video on it began to play, messages started racing to Raina's brain; Adrenalin flowing,

eyes focused, teeth grinding, an out of body rage filling her body, but her eyes were cool like steel.

It was time to finish what Elana started.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • New Family Ties Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds