• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amy's Story

Amy's Story

12

“Oh my God!” I yelled as I slammed the door. What the fuck? I DID NOT just see what I thought I saw. My head was reeling, my knees were shaking, and I was breaking out in a sweat.

“Amy, come back, it’s okay. I’m sorry, I didn’t think you were coming home today. I’m sorry, are you okay?” I heard Sara’s voice trailing off as she talked to me through the door. Was I okay? Would she be okay if she walked into the bathroom and saw me with some guys cock in my mouth? I was too embarrassed to answer her, and yet I couldn’t move. I heard the guy shuffling around the bathroom, and I then I heard him cry out, as she must have jabbed him in the ribs.

“Knock it off!” I heard her whisper. “Amy’s really upset, and I’m not finishing what we started.” He was giggling as she spoke, I was sure my feelings were the last thing on his mind.

“Ask her if she’ll finish what you started.” I heard him chuckle, and I was getting madder by the minute. This was my house, and my bathroom, and the last thing I expected to find was Sara blowing some guy while I assumed she was keeping strangers out of my house. Why didn’t I listen to my dad? He thought a roommate was a bad idea, but I just wouldn’t listen. I had half a mind to embarrass this guy just as badly as I was.

“Amy, are you still there?” Sara asked gently, and I heard the guy cracking up behind the door. That was it! I had had enough of this jackass. I flung open the door, barely prepared for whatever sight I would end up seeing.

“Whoever you are, get your pants on, and get the hell out of my house!” I hollered, with one eye closed. I could barely discern that he was indeed still naked, and very amused by this situation. Sara had a towel around her, and was ten shades of red. He, however, wasn’t budging. He leaned back against the counter top, folded his arms and flashed me a wicked smile. Something fluttered in my stomach, and I tried as hard as I could not to look at his still bobbing erection.

“Doug, please quit, this isn’t my house. Just get dressed and go.” Sara whispered at the floor. I almost felt sorry for her, and by this guy’s attitude, I was beginning to wonder if she had been coerced into being with him. He just continued to smile, and began to look my body up and down. My blood was boiling and I couldn’t tell if I was livid, humiliated or turned on. Something about that smile, what was he thinking? I couldn’t break my gaze from him.

“I’m not going anywhere until one of you sexy ass ladies takes care of this.” He pointed down at his erection, and Sara gasped in disbelief.

“Doug, forget it! You are supposed to be with me, remember?” I looked at Sara, who was now jealously pissed. I felt like I had been undressed by his eyes, and I was beginning to wonder what made this guy tick. Did he feel the heat from my body like I was feeling his? Did Sara see that I was paralyzed in this guy’s presence? I wanted so badly to move, but my feet were frozen. Out of nowhere, I felt a hand grab mine, and in a split second, he had pulled me to him. I was face to face with this very obscene and very gorgeous guy, and his dick was jabbing my thigh, begging for attention.

“Amy, what a pretty name.” he whispered. “Tell me something, is it hot in here?” His breath was in my ear, and I thought my heart was going to leap out of my chest. I was looking right at Sara, and her mouth was wide open. She was as dumbfounded as me, and I found myself no longer wanting to move.

“Yes, it is hot.” said a little girl voice that had escaped my throat. What the hell was happening to me? I felt his free hand slither down my back to my waist, and he wrapped it around me.

“Come on, let’s go enjoy this heat between us.” his voice rasped, and his leg spread and wrapped around my leg. Oh god, I was melting and my roommate was horrified.

“Fuck you Doug...and you can have him, Slut!” Sara screamed as she ran from the room. I felt his tongue in my ear, and I shivered as I tried to squirm out of his grip. I couldn’t tell if I was half-assed trying to get away, or if he was really that strong, but it felt like a mixture of both.

“Let me go, asshole!” I gritted through my teeth as I pushed on his chest. A small bead of sweat trickled down my temple, and he giggled as he held me still.

“Stay here, she’ll be gone in a minute I bet,” he laughed, “Then I can go down on you.”

This was like some kind of dream! I had a would-be rapist holding me hostage in my bathroom while I could hear my very angry roommate yelling obscenities from her bedroom, and I was in absolutely no control of the situation.

“Go ahead bitch, fuck his brains out! He’s a lousy fuck anyway! I hope you can figure out how you’re going to pay ALL of the rent this month, because you can kiss my ass!!!”

She screamed, as I heard the front door slam. I couldn’t believe this was happening...what was I going to do? I thought about screaming for help, just to shock him enough to have him loosen his grip, but in the same thought, I wanted to see what was going to happen.

“Now, now, do I look like I’m a lousy fuck to you?” he said sexily. I was tired from struggling, and for the first time since he grabbed me, I held still. “I bet I can make you cum over and over again, but I’m not going to force you. I couldn’t force a sexy little thing like you to fuck me, but it would be so hot if you wanted to. Do you want to find out Amy?”

I almost lost consciousness as he said my name, and I gave in to this incredible loss of control I was feeling. I turned my face towards his and saw the lust in his eyes. I couldn’t speak, but I nodded yes. He picked me up and carried me to Sara’s room like he had been there a bunch of times. I felt him hesitate, like he was sorry he had brought me to her room, but I was fine. I looked up at him, and smiled to indicate I was fine wherever he put me down, because I would have let him fuck me just about anywhere at this point. He set me down on the bed, and just as he had been so amused ten minutes earlier, he was now twice as serious. He had pure control radiating from his pores, and I wanted him to take me, to make me his little toy. Was this rape, or did I have some control here? I was about to be fucked by a total stranger, and I had no doubt it would be a “fuck”. Something told me this guy had yet to make love to a woman, but I also knew he left no woman left unsatisfied. Confidence like his equaled power, and he knew he had all the power today. I wondered if Sara felt this power when she was on her knees sucking his dick. I closed my eyes as he climbed on top of me, and as soon as I did, I heard his voice.

“Don’t close your eyes. I want you to watch me pleasure you.” My eyes met his stare as I felt his hand grab my breast. He was rough, but it was so erotic I wanted more. He groped and squeezed both of my breasts through my shirt, and I shivered in anticipation of his next move. He sat up, never losing eye contact with me, and as he propped himself up between my legs, he grabbed my t-shirt with both hands and ripped it right down the center. The more my eyes showed disbelief, the more turned on he became. His thick cock repeatedly bumped my legs as he studied my tits, and he almost looked confused, as if he wasn’t sure if he should pick the right or the left. His strong hands reached for my bra, and in one tug, the clasp broke and my tits bounced free. I moaned out loud, breaking his concentration, and I was instantly frightened that I had distracted him. It was so strange, the more scared I became, the wetter I became, and it only served to make him enjoy himself more. He flashed me his devilish smile again, and put his finger to his lips to shush me.

“Save your breath baby, your going to need it.” He whispered. I was powerless, and about to be fucked and fucked well. There was no way it could be bad at this point, because I was ready to cum at his next touch. He was ready for his next move, as he picked up my hips and slid my shorts off in one move. Only my panties and shreds of my shirt remained on my body, and he lowered his mouth down to my hips.

“Say bye to these, because you won’t be wearing them again.” He said. I didn’t have a chance to respond before he grabbed the side seam in his mouth and ripped my panties off the right side of my body. Oh, I was so excited by this mystery man, and I couldn’t wait to see what he would do next. It took only a few seconds before I got my answer, and he repeated his incredible teeth-ripping stunt on my left side. My torn panties lay on my stomach like a wilted flower, and as he lowered his mouth again, he pulled them out from my underside and with a flick of his head, the shredded fabric flew across the room. My nakedness excited him, and embarrassed me, as I had done nothing to protest it. I prayed he couldn’t see my pussy lips throbbing, because the beat of my heart was pounding in my wet cunt.

“Should I fuck you now, or make you pleasure me? Decisions, decisions...” His voice trailed off. I knew he wasn’t really asking me, because I had no say so, but rather he was thinking out loud. Please don’t stop, I silently begged. I would have done anything he asked just to know that it was pleasing him, but I wanted this relentless mind torture to continue.

“I know,” he announced, “I want some of that pretty mouth.” He walked his straddling knees up my body past my chest, and was hovering over my neck. He grabbed a pillow, and shoved it under my head, forcing my lips to bump his hard dick.

“Suck it, Get it ready to torture your pretty pussy.” I had never obeyed a command so fast in my life, and in a half second, I opened my mouth and he was in. God in heaven, I have never been turned on by a blowjob before, but now it was like oxygen to me. His dick actually tasted good to my tongue, and my lips formed a vacuum around his shaft. He must have known that I couldn’t move my head but an inch in this position, but I didn’t want to either. I wanted him to thrust, force himself on me, and fuck the back of my throat with his iron rod. I got my wish in an instant as he began to pump his hips towards the headboard, and I barely had time to get used to his size before he was trying to get down my throat. His ass cheeks brushed my tits each backstroke, and each entry was like taking a drink from the cup of life. He was staring down at me, and more than enjoying the hot mouth that was servicing him. He pushed harder, and he and I were both equally surprised when I did not gag. It wasn’t for lack of size either, but instead out of sheer lust. He would perforate my throat before I’d gag, because for the first time in my life, I was sucking the hell out of a man’s dick and loving it. I felt something happening in my brain, like a near blackout caused by lack of air, but it was more familiar. My body began to tingle, and my hair stood on end. I felt my nipples stiffen, and then it happened. I exploded in a huge orgasm, and my pussy hadn’t even been touched! I cried out in my throat, but my mouth was still stuffed, and my body quaked underneath his thrusting hips. He felt me shake, and pulled his fat cock out of my throat.

“That’s it baby, cum for me, tell me you love this dick in your mouth. Come on, tell me, I want to hear you say it.” He grunted. His soaking wet rod pulsed above my chin, and for the first time since he laid me on the bed I spoke.

“God yes, I love your dick, I want to get fucked by you so bad.”

I felt like chains that had bound me my whole life had been unlocked, and he had been the one with the key. I had cum incredibly hard just from him overpowering me, and I was starving for more. I wanted him to move me, to pick me up and throw me down on the bed, shove his dick in my cunt, and rape me. I wanted him to thrust with all his might, and hold me down while he was doing it. I wanted every inch of him in my body, any cavity I had. Fuck my mouth, my pussy, my ass, my thighs, and anything else I could squeeze around his dick. My ragged breathing paused him for only a second before I heard his whisper again.

“I know you do, that’s why you’re going to work for it. Lick my balls, make them all wet.” My tongue slid out of my mouth and snaked around the soft skin that formed his big hanging balls. He groaned in pleasure, and I continued on. I licked, and sucked, bit and tugged at his skin. I wanted to swallow him, and I let him push down and grind his sac into my mouth and chin. My hands found his ass cheeks and I pushed with all my might to force him an inch further up the bed. I was now centered directly under his crack, and found what I wanted. My tongue dove for his sweet spot behind his nuts, and I drilled it over and over. He had relaxed just enough to bend forward a bit, exposing his asshole to my face, and I knew what he wanted. I gave it one soft kiss with my lips, tricking him into disappointment before I rammed my tongue into his hole. He took a sharp breath, and stiffened, and I thought he was going to cum right there. He managed to control it however, and I drilled and rimmed his little pink hole until he was rotating his hips on my face and moaning uncontrollably.

“Yeah, you dirty girl, suck that ass. Your making me so hot, I’m going to fuck you good. Eat that ass bitch, yeahhhh, oh baby, don’t stop!” He was lost in the moment and I began to panic, feeling like I had caused him to give in. I wanted him to be in control, and me be the one shivering. I wanted him to take me, and make me his, so I slowed my tongue movements until eventually I stopped. He was breathless, and sweating hard. I laid there with his ass over my mouth, and his cock crushing my forehead for what seemed like an eternity. He finally moved, and turned himself around into a 69 over me.

He peered over his shoulder at me, and grinned.

“Was you worried I was going to cum on your face baby?” he pretended concern as he spoke. “I wouldn’t do that to you...not yet anyway. I have to taste this pussy before I blow my load. But I’ll let you suck my dick again while I eat you.”

I was breathless in anticipation as he lowered his head between my legs. I knew I was soaked from cumming before, and as I felt his breath get closer to my cunt, I spread my legs so he could dive in. I can’t describe the feeling I had, but it was the most desperate desire I had ever felt to be touched there. His lips grazed my clit, and then I felt his tongue part my lips.

“Mmm baby, you’re nice and juicy for me. Let’s see if you can cum again for me.” I wanted him so bad to dive in, but he teased me for eternity, regaining control of my mind and body. I finally had an involuntary thrust in my hips, with that, he began to eat me like crazy. His cock ground on my cheeks as he slurped and drilled me. I wanted so badly to suck it, but his hips were heavy on my face, and I couldn’t get to it. He continued to lick and attack my clit, in alteration to spreading my lips with his fingers and ramming his tongue in my hole. He ate my pussy like a guy in a porn movie, relentless and on a mission. I could feel my explosion building, and I was so near an orgasm. Suddenly he stopped, and lifted his hips, allowing his dick to break free from my cheek.

“I said suck that dick, suck it while I make you cum!” he commanded. I tilted my head and sucked him down my throat as he dove back into my pussy. Three thrusts down my throat, and I knew I was cumming. I arched my back and screamed onto his dick as my second orgasm hit me. He drilled my slit with his tongue as I exploded, and my hands gripped the sheets as my body rocked underneath my new master. I was spent, and I could have passed out cold and slept for days. But he wasn’t done, far from it. He drank my juices dry as my orgasm died down, and continued to hump my face in the meantime. Finally he grunted and pulled out of my throat, and in one move swung around face to face with me, him finally lying on top. His dick slid into me before I knew what happened, and I saw stars as his dick buried into me. He began to hump me, fast and hard, fucking me like a dog in heat. No words, no kisses, just loud strong humping that shook the bed and split my cunt open. I could see over his shoulder just enough to see his tanned sexy ass rising up and down, slamming his incredible cock into my wetness, and driving me to another orgasm. It was building quickly, and before I could help it, I screamed out loud as my pussy clamped down on his wide, long rod. I was cumming my hardest yet, and he grunted his approval with each thrust.

“Yeah, yeah, yeahhhh...baby, squeeze that dick, cum all over my dick...fuck yeah bitch. God you are a sexy slut, your cunt is driving me crazy. Fuck yeah, keep cumming.” I don’t know how he kept himself from cumming, but he rode me through the whole orgasm, never letting up. His dirty words had me crazed with lust, and he knew he was turning me on every time he spoke to me. I felt paralyzed, like every nerve in my body was done. I wanted him to cum so bad but his thrusts slowed down as he felt me go limp underneath him. He pulled out and for the first time kissed me, slow and sensual, the exact opposite of his fucking. I kissed him back like the most grateful servant. He had me, and I was thrilled I let him take me to this place in my mind. His kiss withdrew from my lips, and I felt his hands picking me up and pulling me to my knees. Just as I thought he wanted me kneeling, he pushed my face down on the bed and got behind me. Oh god, doggy style was my favorite position anyway, and now I was going to have the ultimate sex god fuck me this way. I couldn’t wait, and I spread my legs fast and wide. I felt him get up on one knee, and just like that he was fucking me again. His cock crooked to the side in this position, and I knew I was in heaven. My cunt dripped as his fat head pulled hot liquid out of me with every stroke. I was getting just what I wanted with my ass in the air, my head buried in the bed, and his dick raping my wet pussy. He was so strong, probably the strongest man I’ve ever felt, and he knew it. He pumped and pumped, making me die with lust every time he withdrew. After a good ten minutes, I felt his hand part my ass cheeks and I heard him spit hard on my asshole. He had a terrific aim, because hot liquid seeped into my hole just as I felt his thumb penetrate my ass.

“Spread that ass honey, I’m going to drill you hard. You want to cum with me in your ass, don’t you baby. Tell me, tell me how bad you want to get your hole fucked. Can you take it? Can you take this big dick in that ass? Tell me, bitch, beg for it!”

I wept at his demands, because I did want it, like a little slut. I felt tears sting my eyes as I spoke.

“I can take it, please fuck me there, I want you to fuck me there.” I cried.

“Where bitch? Say where you want it!” he commanded.

“In my ass, baby, fuck my ass!” I yelled through my tears.

I felt his thumb withdraw, and without warning, searing pain as he dick shoved into my burning rectum. I cried out, only to please him more as he pushed all the way in. He withdrew partially and I felt hot spit dribble down my crack as he remained still. Satisfied he had wet me enough, he drilled me hard with his dick, fucking my ass deep and fast. I was helpless, and admittedly exposed to his assault of my butt hole as he poked me over and over again. To say it was painful wouldn’t do it justice, because the pleasure I felt from him raping me in every position was certainly not painful. My ass was his final conquest, and he could finally let go of his closely guarded sperm. I wanted to receive his hot milky cum, feel him release his fury of control in my body. He must have sensed my body urging him to climax, because he was finally getting too close to stop himself. His breathing became ragged, and his throat was gurgling. I knew it was coming, his steaming hot load, ready to burst from his dick in the most pleasurable spasms one could imagine. I wanted it deep, deep inside my ass, but something told me I would be denied. One final thrust, and he pulled out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Amy's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds