• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 04

Practice Ch. 04

123

When Ellie heard the sound of the door to her bedroom opening she kept her head down like the obedient sex slave she had become.

As with every other time it happened she briefly worried it was someone other than her mistress. Chuck, or Morgan, or Casey would all be horrifying, and while if it was her husband Devon she could probably convince him she was waiting naked for him, explaining away her being on her knees as getting up from some kind of exercise and she was simply wearing a butt plug to help prepare her to eventually take his big dick up her ass, but that would mean she wouldn't get to please her mistress, something which was more important today than any other.

Thankfully the door was softly closed and locked, whoever it was obviously unsurprised to see Ellie on her knees without a stitch of clothing on. Shortly after that a pair of long beautiful legs strolled up to her, Ellie swearing she had been given the honour of kissing those high heels before.

Finally hand slid into her hair and stroked it affectionately, an extremely familiar voice murmuring, "Hello Ellie, are you ready to submit to me?"

"Yes Mistress Sarah, I want to be yours completely." Ellie replied quickly and truthfully.

Sarah smiled, "Lift your head up."

Once her pet had obeyed Sarah slowly stepped forward, positioning herself so that her crotch was pressed directly against Ellie's face.

As was always the case Sarah became increasingly aroused as her time with Ellie grew closer so she had no doubt the woman could smell her excitement through her clothes. Hell, Sarah felt like she could smell it herself.

After allowing Ellie to smell her arousal for a few long seconds Sarah asked, "Is this what you want Ellie?"

"God yes Mistress Sarah, more than anything." Ellie quickly replied.

"And what exactly is it that you want?" Sarah pushed.

"Your pussy Mistress Sarah, I want to eat your pussy." Ellie confessed, happily elaborating as she looked up into the eyes of the woman she was so desperate to please, "I want to bury my face in your womanhood and worship you like the goddess you are. To lick you, to suck you, to fuck you with my unworthy tongue like the cunt starving lesbian you have turned me into. For you to cum in my whore mouth. I, I just want to please you Mistress. To be your personal pussy licker. A mouth and tongue for you to use for your pleasure. That's what I want. Please give it to me. Please? I want it so bad. Please Mistress Sarah, let me eat your beautiful pussy."

Sarah beamed with pride. Ellie had become such a good pet, so wonderfully eager to please her mistress and embrace her new role as Sarah's bitch. And God knows those submissive little words made Sarah want to pull down her short skirt and panties, tighten her grip on these beautiful brown locks and shove Ellie's face as deep as it would go into her dripping cunt. However a good Dom knew when to show restraint, and now was one of those times.

"I may give you that privilege, if you really want it." Sarah said softly.

"I do Mistress." Ellie said quickly, "I want to eat your pussy."

"Then you must first earn it." Sarah said firmly, moving over to the bed, sitting down on it and then patting her lap, "This time we shall begin with a spanking."

"As you wish Mistress Sarah." Ellie said softly, crawling over on her hands and knees with her head down, quick to place herself over her owner's knee once she reached her destination.

"Good girl." Sarah murmured softly, taking a moment to admire the ass she had become so obsessed with spanking and fucking. Immediately her eyes were drawn in between those full cheeks, a smile crossing Sarah's face as she saw something that was expected but nevertheless welcome and worthy of slight praise, even if it was only in the form of an acknowledgement, "I see you remembered to wear your butt plug."

"Of course Mistress Sarah, my ass needs to be loose and ready to take whatever you want to give it at a moments notice." Ellie said softly as she felt her butt cheeks being gently pulled apart so that her mistress could get a better look at her plug filled ass hole, "And I hope you will take the time to use it for your pleasure. You know how much I love being your nasty little anal slut, don't you Mistress?"

"That I do." Sarah agreed, before giving Ellie's ass a hard smack, "But do not try and manipulate me into giving you what you want slut! I'm the Mistress here."

"Yes Mistress, absolutely Mistress, I wouldn't dream of undermining your authority Mistress." Ellie quickly insisted before adding, "I was just trying to please you Mistress Sarah, I swear, but if you want to spank me longer and harder for my insolence so be it. Or don't. The decision is yours. Always yours. I am nothing but your unworthy slut."

Sarah smiled. Ellie had learned her lessons well, embracing her submissive side and becoming a perfect little sub. Or at least perfect once her training was complete. First though Sarah would remind Ellie who was the mistress and who was the bitch in the easiest way possible.

"Yes, you are nothing but my unworthy slut. My bitch. Now shut up and take your spanking." Sarah ordered as she raised her hand, bringing it down on the final word and then quickly repeating the process.

As Ellie had been a good bitch Sarah kept the spanking reasonably gentle, using enough force so that the brunette would definitely feel it while using just over half the strength she was capable of. Ellie's firm little ass cheeks still jiggled hypnotically and very slowly turned first a light then a dark shade of pink under the assault, but Sarah stopped long before they reached the crimson red she had occasionally beaten Ellie's ass too.

Considering the number of spankings she had given her slave Sarah was confident Ellie would know the difference and be grateful for it. More importantly she would understand that this was what she got when she was good. A small amount of pain followed by a large amount of pleasure, as opposed to a large amount of both. Constant reminders of that helped keep a sub happy and well trained, two things Ellie was proving very much to be.

Of course the quick, gentle spanking was not just for Ellie's benefit. At least not for her physical benefit. After all people wandered into this home at seemingly all hours of the day so spanking Ellie here at any time, no matter how sure Sarah was that no one was going to be here, was an incredible risk. Hell, doing anything here was a risk, but that did give it a certain extra flair. Besides, Sarah deeply wanted to fuck Ellie in the bed which the brunette doctor shared with her husband. Not only would it be a total rush but it would help solidify Sarah's dominance over Ellie, something the blonde spy was determined to do.

Ellie was all for helping her mistress solidify her dominance over her. In fact there wasn't anything she wouldn't do to make that happen, and receiving spanking seemed like such a trivial thing now compared to the debauchery she had submitted too. After all this was the woman who owned her ass, Ellie submitting her forbidden hole to this dominant blonde and allowing her to use it as a fuck hole whenever she wanted. And Ellie's actual fuck hole, the one she was supposed to save for her husband, was also Sarah's to do with as she pleased. As was Ellie's mouth. Or at least it soon would be.

As Ellie was eager to complete her submission to Sarah she was glad the spanking turned out to be brief, although there was a twisted part of her which wished the blonde had been harder on her. That her mistress had beaten her ass so red she wouldn't be able to sit down for hours, something Ellie was becoming used to thanks to the constant spankings and ass fuckings she was taking an emotionally she loved it. She loved it when her ass hurt because it was a testament to Sarah's dominance over her.

At the same time the sensible part of Ellie was very grateful the spanking was brief and gentle as with every blow her ass hole and anal walls clamped down around the butt plug stretching them open. It was a sharp, painful sensation which in some ways felt worse than the blows to her butt which was easily ten times worse when the spanking was hard. And truthfully when it ended Ellie didn't even think about begging for more. Not when what came next was her final submission to her mistress.

"Ok, now that your ass is nice and pink I want you to kneel before me." Sarah ordered, watching as her pet quickly got into position and then taking a moment to admire the pretty sight of the other woman on her knees before adding, "You may look at me."

Again Ellie obeyed without hesitation, the two women locking eyes for a few long seconds before Sarah slowly reached out, cupped her slave's face and gently guided her forwards while she lent downwards.

While Sarah delighted in doing all sorts of perverted things to her slaves she was not a cruel mistress and was sure to occasionally show them tenderness. This was one of those times, Sarah kissing Ellie as gently yet passionately as she could. Unknowingly pleasing her mistress greatly Ellie returned the kiss with just as much gentle passion, the two women quickly becoming lost in the tender sign of affection for several long minutes. Then Sarah broke the kiss and smiled down at her bitch.

"Remove my top Ellie." Sarah whispered softly, lifting her arms to help the removal of the garment before she added, "Now my bra."

The first command Ellie obeyed with ease. The second, not so much. Which to be fair wasn't entirely surprising as so far Sarah had always been the one to remove her clothes during their encounters and unless Ellie had done a extremely convincing job of lying to her than the young doctor had never been in a situation where she had needed to remove another woman's bra before. However while she struggled Ellie persisted, and to her credit not only did she eventually succeed but she managed to avoid ruining the moment as so many of Sarah's previous conquests had by breaking out into laughter.

Not only did Ellie not laugh but when she finally removed the bra she stared at Sarah's breasts with the appropriate amount of awe and lust which told the spy that the other woman was indeed ready to become her pussy licker. Or at least her tittie sucker.

With that in mind, "Ellie, suck them... suck on your Mistress's breasts, mmmmmmmm yes, good girl."

To Sarah's delight Ellie didn't hesitate, the brunette quickly leaning forward and taking the blonde's right nipple into her mouth. There was a brief hesitation after that, but maybe Ellie was just allowing Sarah to enjoy the feeling of her lips wrapped around her nipple. As it was the first time Sarah decided not to push the issue, especially as it wasn't long before Ellie completed the command by beginning to gently suckle on Sarah's nipple, causing the blonde spy to moan loudly with joy.

It was by no means fake but Sarah was mindful not to hold back in the name of gently encouraging Ellie. She also did this by cupping the back of Ellie's head and pressing her more firmly against her right breast which succeeded in making the brunette suck harder. However Sarah was unable to make Ellie move to the left breast just by gently tugging on those brunette locks, proving that for certain commands a more direct approach was necessary.

Luckily Sarah was pretty sure her fuck slut was ready for that, "Ellie, move to my left nipple! Mmmmmm, oh yes, that's it, good girl. Good little tittie sucker. Harder! Suck on my tits harder you little wannabe dyke. Good, now use your tongue. Use your tongue to make me feel good, mmmmmm oooooohhhhhh yesssss, that's it Ellie, mmmmmm, you're such a great tittie sucker. Mmmmmmmm, a nipple sucking slut. You like this huh? That's good, because you're going to do it a lot from now on. Mmmmmm yes, if you're going to be my bitch Ellie then your mouth and tongue will have to be available to me at all times, willing to do anything to please me. Remember that Ellie. Remember that while you're sucking on my tits you beautiful woman."

Ellie didn't need reminding as she had been thinking about it all week. It had been hard to think about anything else, Ellie struggling to concentrate at work and at home with Devon because she was so preoccupied thinking about submitting herself completely to this blonde goddess. In fact after thinking about it over and over it was somewhat a relief to be distracted by Sarah's perfect tits, all other thoughts emptying from Ellie's head other than those that directly involved sucking on these beautiful globes of flesh.

In the past Ellie had thought that some women's breasts were mildly appealing, but she had never quite understood the fascination until she had met Sarah Walker. Then again perhaps even then she wasn't truly appreciating them, not like she was doing right now as she desperately tried to remember everything she ever liked being done to her.

That included kissing the soft supple flesh around the nipples in between lengthy licks and sucks to those most sensitive areas and constantly changing the force of those licks and sucks. Ellie even tried a few things outside her comfort zone, like gently biting down on Sarah's nipples, the effects luckily causing her mistress to cry out joyfully rather than scold her so she continued doing it, while of course concentrating on the licking and sucking.

All too soon Sarah softly ordered, "Get on the bed. I want you on your back looking up at me."

Ellie didn't want to stop worshipping Sarah's tits but she wouldn't dream of disobeying her mistress. So reluctantly she removed her mouth from the blonde's left breast, got up and got onto the bed as instructed. Then Ellie watched as Sarah slowly removed the last of her clothes, got onto the bed and crawled up the brunette's body like a predator stalking its prey.

When they were face to face Sarah gently kissed Ellie on the lips, then slowly moved herself upwards so that her wet pussy was hovering over the other woman's mouth.

Sarah stayed as still as a statue for a few long seconds, then reach down to rub her pussy lips, letting Ellie watch her for a few more seconds before then finally asking, "Do you want this?"

"Yes." Ellie said softly.

There was a moment of silence, and then Sarah said softly but firmly, "Beg for it."

"Please Mistress Sarah, please may I have the privilege of eating your pussy." Ellie began begging without hesitation, "Please? Please may I have the honour of using my mouth and tongue to pleasure you my beautiful Mistress? I swear I'll do whatever I can to make you feel good. To make you cum. I'll worship you with my mouth, fuck your pretty pussy with my tongue, whatever it takes. I want to be a good little lesbian slut for you Mistress Sarah. I want to be your lesbian slut. Your personal pussy licker. To truly and totally become your bitch."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Sarah grinned as she lowered herself ever so slightly down, just enough so her pussy was inches away from Ellie's mouth.

It was a test to see whether Ellie would realise she had permission and take the initiative to reach up and willingly take her first taste of pussy instead of being force-fed it. Ellie passed with flying colours, quickly lifting her head and sliding her tongue over Sarah's downstairs lips. Then rather than trying to decide whether she liked the flavour or not Ellie immediately licked Sarah's cunt again, and again, and again, establishing a slowly but steadily which soon had Sarah moaning joyfully.

For a few long moments Sarah maintained that same position, forcing her lesbian sex slave to strain her neck to get at her pussy, the other woman putting up with this discomfort to please her. It was intoxicating, but eventually Sarah awarded Ellie for her obedience by slowly lowering herself down further so that the brunette's head was resting against the bed sheets with the blonde's wet centre gently pressed against the married woman's mouth, Sarah making sure to keep most of her weight resting on her legs so she wasn't putting any unnecessary strain on her pet. Again Ellie was obedient, wordlessly allowing herself to be pushed backwards while continuing to lick Sarah's pussy. In fact Ellie began licking Sarah's cunt more eagerly than before, increasing her mistress's pleasure like a good pussy pleaser should.

This made Sarah smile widely, recognising this as a sign that Ellie was becoming more comfortable in the role of a pussy licker and no doubt learning to love the taste. Sarah had seen it many times. In fact there were few things that could compare to giving a previously straight girl her first taste of pussy, Sarah's tasty twat slowly turning them from hesitant lesbian virgin to ravenous rug muncher. And sure, Ellie wasn't quite the blushing lesbian virgin Sarah was used to dealing with at this stage and the blonde spy found she missed the first few cautious licks most of her other conquests had given her cunt but there was something to be said for the brunette's eager tongue work.

At that very moment Ellie wrapped her mouth around Sarah's pussy lips and began gently sucking on them, eagerly swallowing the spy's girl cream as Sarah moaned joyfully. And that wasn't all the blonde did. No, she grinded her cunt down onto Ellie's face, mostly unintentionally but Sarah knew there was a part of her that wanted to smother this woman with her pussy until she came, marking this bitch as her bitch with her cunt cream in the process.

Sarah was so horny she knew it was only a matter of time before she would practically need to do just that, so she decided to hurry things up. Besides, as the dom it was only appropriate that she should be telling her sub what to do, "My clit Ellie, mmmmmmmm, lick my clit. Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeessssss, mmmmmmm good girl, just like that. Mmmmmmm, maybe a little slower? Oh yes, mmmmmm fuck that's good... now faster, ohhhhhhhh fuck yes, good girl Ellie, oh fuck! Mmmmmmm yes now suck it, suck my clit ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwd yes, oh Ellie, you're pleasing your Mistress. You're pleasing your Mistress soooooooo goooooooddddddd!"

Ellie's heart fluttered at those words, a blissful feeling washing over her at the knowledge she was doing what was now most important to her. More important than anything, even her beloved husband. She was pleasing her mistress. Giving this Goddess of a woman pleasure exactly how she wanted it.

Of course Ellie had fully intended to lick and suck Sarah's clit eventually as while she had never eaten pussy before as a doctor the brunette had an advanced knowledge of the human anatomy, and where to... find certain parts of it. Not that you needed a medical degree to tell you the benefits to clitoris stimulation during heterosexual and especially lesbian sex, or that the clit was the only part of the human anatomy that was exclusively for pleasuring it's owner. However while Ellie had been saving clitoral stimulation for making Sarah cum it was so much sweeter to do it because her mistress told her too.

Which was exactly why Ellie was thrilled when Sarah started giving her other orders, "Now lick my pussy again! Mmmmmmm yeeeeessssss, just like that, long slow licks, ohhhhhhh yessssssss! Yes! Mmmmmmm, now harder! Faster! Ooooooohhhhh yesssssss, slower, slower, mmmmmmm, faster, ohhhhhhh, slower, ooooooh, faster, slower, faster, slower, now back to my clit, ooooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! Fuck yes! Mmmmmmmm God! Now, mmmmmm, I want you to fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue! Shove your dyke tongue in my pussy you nasty lezzie bitch! Fuck me, yes, oh, oh fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk meeeeeeee ooooohhhhhh!"

Ellie quickly and obediently followed all of Sarah's commands until she ordered her to fuck her which briefly confused the young doctor, because surely that's what she was doing now? Fucking her? Then she felt stupid as Sarah made it crystal clear what she wanted, Ellie quickly trying to make it up to her mistress by slamming her tongue as deep into the blonde's pussy as it would go and then immediately beginning to thrust it in and out. Sadly because of the overwhelming thrill of having her tongue inside another woman's cunt for the first time those first few thrusts were slow, almost lazily so. Fortunately Ellie quickly got her wits about her and began slamming Sarah's pussy as hard as she could, determined to make her mistress cum.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Practice Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds