• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Yes, Mr. T----

Yes, Mr. T----

I took a break from typing and editing the document on my laptop and adjusted my suit jacket. I was wearing a plain white blouse with a black blazer and black slacks. My hair was tied back into a loose bun. It was getting hot in the office and thankfully it was a slow day. I worked as an assistant for a lower level politician in Seattle. I wasn't interested in politics but it helped pay my bills and put me through college.

The front door was even locked, but my boss Mr. T------, was a workaholic so I had to come in today. He was in the adjoining room behind me making some phone calls.

I unbuttoned the top few button on my blouse to try and get some air between my breasts and keep me cool. I realize that it's December but there's no reason for the heat to be in the nineties. I was about to start typing again when Mr. T----- appeared behind me and leaned over my shoulder to look at my screen.

"How's it coming, Miss M-----?" He asked. He was shorter than me but not by much and still attractive. His hair was sandy blonde and his body solid underneath his ridiculous suit. He needed to have it tailored some, but he didn't make that much money.

"It's coming, sir," I replied. I tried to ignore the heat that his body put off. It didn't help things in the overheated office.

"Need anything?" He asked and I looked to see him peering down my shirt. Normally, I would have been pissed but I was developing a minor crush on him. He was easy to tease because, despite being in politics, he was unusually shy about sex. He noticed me seeing his stolen glance and he blushed.

"See anything you like, sir?" I asked. He blushed even deeper. He was too easy to tease.

"I might, but I don't think you'd appreciate my compliments," He said. So, he wanted to play this sort of game.

"Try me," I challenged. I was, of course, joking with him.

He reached across me and ran his fingers down the non buttoned side of my blouse. His thumb trailed down my skin and made my blood rush. This was not what I was expecting. He gently undid two more buttons revealing my bra.

"You are so beautiful, Miss M-----," He whispered in my ear. I suppressed a moan.

He softly ran his index finger across the top of my bra until he had parted my shirt even more. I couldn't help but become aroused.

But, then, he realized what he was doing and pulled back and took a step away from me.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done that," He said apologetically. I stood up and walked over to him. He looked at me like he was preparing for a slap. I grabbed his tie and pulled him close to me.

"Take me on the desk," I said softly. He stared at me for a second before pulling me into a deep kiss. Our tongues entwined as he backed me up against the desk. He pulled away from the kiss long enough to close my laptop screen delicately, but with a definite thud. He leaned against me, pushing me down onto the desk. He picked the laptop up with one hand and tossed it onto my chair.

I was getting impatient. I kissed his neck and started loosening his tie. He looked into my eyes and grabbed my ass. He lifted me onto the desk; I was sitting on it before he undid the button on my slacks. I watched him as he slid them down to reveal my thin, lacey panties that were soaked in my arousal. I slid back on the desk and undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse.

He kissed just above my panties and continued to kiss up my body to my neck. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I want you inside of me, Mr. T-----," I whispered. He moaned and started fumbling with his pants. "Keep them on; I want to fuck you in your suit."

He looked at me strangely and just undid his zipper. Then, he started sliding my panties off of me. It was almost painfully slow and I wiggled on the desk. When he finally pulled them off, he ran his hands up my legs. I moaned and watched him with anticipation. When he finally kissed my lips again I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Please, hurry, sir," I said.

Then, I felt his cock start to slowly slide into me. We both moaned simultaneously. He started to slowly push into me. Soon our moans filled the office but we didn't care if anyone tried to come in. The desk under my back felt slick as we continued to fuck and soon he was ravaging my body like a madman. He massaged my breasts while he pumped in and out of my pussy.

Before long I came, it was so loud I'm sure someone heard me outside. He came shortly thereafter and filled me with his hot cum. I felt each spurt as he contracted inside of me over and over again.

We laid there on the desk panting and holding each other.

"We have to get home, hun," He said.

"I know, baby. Did you enjoy this roleplay?" I smiled at my amazing husband.

"Mmm, very much, Miss M-----."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Yes, Mr. T----

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds