• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ass Play, Rim Job & Tossing Salad

Ass Play, Rim Job & Tossing Salad

Bill tries to go where no man has gone before, Susan's ass.

Usually humping her while feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra, today Bill tried something a little different with his girlfriend, He felt Susan's ass through her short, navy blue skirt, as she stood by the sink washing dishes.

"Hey, what are you doing? You almost made me drop a dish," said Susan banging her stoneware against the stainless steel sink.

"Nothing, I'm just feeling your ass. I love your ass," said Bill. "You have a beautiful ass."

"Always making a big deal over my tits and always fingering my nipples," said Susan, "I thought you loved my tits."

"I do love your tits but I really love your ass," said Bill.

"Now, after all this time, I find out that you're an ass man instead of a breast man? I had no idea," said Susan laughing.

"Your tits are great Susan, big and firm, but your ass is a work of art, so round, so firm, and so shapely. I could eat your ass," said Bill taking a playful bite out of her skirt covered ass.

"Thank you I think, but I don't want you eating my ass," she said with a laugh. "I need my ass to sit."

"Your ass looks so hot in this short skirt," said Bill touching her ass, feeling her ass, and caressing her ass through the thin material of her skirt.

"Thank you," she said.

"I just love your ass Susan," he said lifting her skirt from behind.

"Hey, what are you doing? Don't do that. C'mon, I'm trying to wash the dishes."

"Nothing. I just wanted to see if you were wearing panties," said Bill lifting her skirt again when he saw Ron, his neighbor, walking his dog by their sliding glass doors.

Knowing Ron could see what he was doing to his girlfriend and being that Susan was such an exhibitionist, he wanted to give his neighbor a free show of her panty clad ass before hopefully giving him a show of her naked ass and more.

"Yeah, I'm wearing panties," said Susan brushing down her skirt only to have Bill lift it again. "Stop Bill. What are you doing now?"

"I just wanted to see what color panties you're wearing," he said peeking under her short skirt.

"I'm wearing your favorite panty, bright, white bikini panties," she said with a laugh before brushing down her skirt again only for Bill to lift her skirt again. "Gees, Bill, what are you doing now?"

"I just wanted to see your panties," he said with a laugh.

"You've seen my panties a thousand times Bill. C'mon, put my skirt down. I'm cold."

"Humor me Susan," said Bill raising her skirt to her waist while feeling her ass through her panty while looking over at Ron to give him a wink after Ron gave him the thumbs up sign.

"Actually, that feels good what you're doing right now, massaging my ass. I like that," she said wiggling her shapely ass while putting her head forward to roll it around her shoulders. "That's very relaxing. I haven't had someone feel my ass like that since I had a massage in Jamaica."

"You had an erotic massage in Jamaica?"

"Never mind. I'm sorry I said anything. That was a long time ago. I was young and dumb and I had no idea that Andre--"

"Andre? Who the fuck is Andre?"

"My masseur, a big black man," she said with a laugh. "Anyway, I had no idea that Andre was going to try and fuck me up the ass, but I ran out before he penetrated me."

"Actually, I can't blame him. I've always wanted to fuck you in your ass," said Bill.

"In another lifetime Bill. I don't do anal and I don't wash windows," she said laughing.

"Oh, yeah? Well, how about this? How does this feel?" He pulled down her panty when he saw Ron's face pressed against the sliding glass door.

"Stop. What are you doing? Don't. I'm standing right by the kitchen window and the sliding glass door is right there beside me Bill. Someone will see me."

"No one will see you. No one is out there Susan," he said winking at Ron again who had already unzipped himself, pulled his cock out of his pants, and was masturbating to the sexy sight of Susan's naked ass. "C'mon Susan play along with me. I just wanna see your naked ass," he said pulling down her panty more before pulling it all the way down. "Please?"

"You're never satisfied Bill. First you want to see my panty and now that you've seen my panty, you want to see my naked ass. If I give you a inch, you want more," she said with a laugh.

"I'd like to give you more than an inch," he said with a dirty laugh, "if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean," she said. "You'd love to stick your cock up my ass."

"Oh, yeah, baby, I would. I love your naked ass Susan. You have such a beautiful ass," he said kissing her ass, feeling her ass, and licking her ass. "Doesn't that feel good with me kissing, feeling, and licking your sweet ass while massaging you round, firm ass checks?"

"Actually it does feel good Bill only you're making me wet and I can't concentrate on washing the dishes when I'm feeling so sexually aroused. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me drop something," she said.

"Really? I'm making you wet? Lemme feel," he said running his index finger between her legs and along her pussy lips before penetrating her. "You are wet," he said laughing.

"I told you," she said as he inserted his finger deeper inside of her.

"Oh, my God. Don't stop. Just what I needed, you're finger feels so good inside my pussy," she said.

"Lean forward," he said.

"Lean forward? Why? What you're doing now, fingering my pussy, is good. Besides, I can't lean forward. I have the sink in front me."

"Take a step back and rest your elbows on the sink," he said while in a squatting position behind her. "I want you to stick your round, firm ass in my face."

"Why?"

"Just do it. I just wanna see something."

"What? What do you want to see?"

"C'mon Susan. Don't be such a prude. Just play along with me. Please?"

"Okay," sighed Susan.

"Thanks," said Bill.

Susan took a step back, while Bill squatted deeper down behind her and put a steady hand to each side of her hips. Now with her elbows on the sink and her entire body from her shoulders to her feet in plain view of Ron, she leaned forward to assume the position that her boyfriend wanted her to take. With her naked ass in view of Ron, Bill stood and reached around her to unbutton her blouse before lifting her bra over her big tits. Ron stroked himself faster to the sexy sight of Susan's naked ass, blonde trimmed pussy, and D cup breasts. As soon as Bill fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples, her nipples grew big and hard.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, perfect," said Bill giving Ron another wink while Ron gave him another thumbs up.

"Fuck Bill," she said breathlessly. "You're making me so horny," she said swaying her ass, as he felt, fondled, and caressed her big tits with one hand and felt her shapely ass with the other.

"I love you body Susan. You have such a fabulous body," he said while watching Ron stroke his erection.

"Suddenly, I feel like Maggie Gyllenhaal. Do you know who I mean? She played Lee Holloway in The Secretary. She leaned forward on Mr. Grey's desk, played by James Spader," she said with a laugh.

"I have that movie," he said. "That was such a sexy movie."

"That was such a hot scene when he lifted her skirt, pulled down her panty, and paddled her naked ass. Then, in another scene, while standing behind her, he masturbated himself and ejaculated all over her naked ass. Wow that was so hot. Oh, my God, touching myself, fingering my nipples and rubbing my clit, I thought I'd cum when I was watching that movie," she said. "How come you don't do stuff like that to?"

"Duh? What are you talking about? I am," he said with a laugh. "Yeah that was a hot movie," said Bill. "Outrageously erotic, I couldn't believe she sat there for hours in her wedding dress after she peed herself."

"That part was a little too kinky for me," said Susan moving her ass away from Bill's probing finger. "Hey! What are you doing now?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Nothing my ass. Uh-uh, that was something. You just stuck your finger up my ass."

"Relax Susan. You're so tense all of a sudden," said Bill. "You act as if I'm going to rape you."

"Yeah, well, how else do you expect a survivor of sexual incest to act while having her ass probed by her horny boyfriend's finger?"

"Just take a breath, relax, and enjoy the moment," he said while watching his horny neighbor masturbating outside their sliding glass doors.

"I mean it Bill. I'm not going to allow you to fuck me up the ass," said Susan taking a step forward to stand up straight. "You're always trying to fuck me up the ass. I told you. I don't do anal. My asshole is only for outgoing and not incoming," she said with a laugh while pulling down her skirt, pushing down her bra, and closing her blouse.

"I know that and I'm not trying to fuck you up the ass Susan. Really, I'm not. Now lean forward again," he said pulling up her skirt, her blouse, and her bra to make sure that Ron had a good view of her naked body. "I'm not done yet."

Then, licking his finger first, he ran his finger inside and down the length of her ass crack as soon as she leaned forward again.

"That feels weird. Ticklish, actually. What you're doing, besides making me horny, is really making me nervous? I swear Bill, if I hear your zipper going down, I'm going to hit you with this pan I'm washing."

"Nothing, I'm not doing anything. I'm just playing with your ass is all," he said.

"Since when are you into ass play?"

"Since you developed such a beautiful ass," he said leaning her back more and himself forward more to kiss her naked ass before running his tongue inside of her ass crack.

"Hey! What the Hell did you just do? Did you just stick your tongue in my ass?

"Yes, I just gave you a rim job."

"A rim job? What the Hell is that?"

"A rim job is when I lick you around your asshole," he said laughing. "Don't you know anything?"

"Not when it comes to my ass and to ass play, I don't," she said. "Seriously? Is that what you did? Did you really stick your tongue up my ass?"

"I did."

"Eww. Gross. Why?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know I never had anyone stick their tongue in my ass."

"Did you like it?"

"I dunno. It happened too fast."

Bill stuck his tongue in her ass again, this time a little longer and a little slower.

"How was that?"

"That felt weird."

"Do you want me to do it again," he said looking around her when she looked back at him.

"Okay."

"Haven't you ever had you ass licked before?"

"No, that was the first time anyone has ever licked the inside of my ass," she said with a laugh. "Where no man has gone before, you're the first to put their tongue where the sun doesn't shine."

"Seriously? No one ever tossed your salad?"

"Tossed my salad? What's that?"

"This," he said spreading her ass cheeks wider to lick her ass deeper with his tongue.

"Oh, my God Bill," she said pushing her ass back on his tongue while holding on to the sink. "That is the most outrageous feeling I've ever felt. That was amazing. Do it again."

"How's this?" He spread her cheeks wilder to lick her ass deeper, longer, and slower before introducing his stiff finger in her asshole. "Did you like that?"

"Fuck me. Oh, my God, just fuck me," she said quivering. "I can't believe how good that felt."

"Fuck you?" He laughed. "Seriously? Do you really want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"No, that's not what I want and that's not what I meant and you know it. I was just using fuck me as an expression of pure pleasure," she said.

"So I guess you enjoyed me tossing your salad," he said teasing her.

"Are you kidding me? Fuck yeah. I've never felt so much pleasure," she said leaning forward more to stick her ass out more. "Do it again. I'm enjoying this tossing salad thing."

Licking and licking the inside of her ass, he was really tossing her salad now.

Then, in a gush, she had an orgasm and, cupping her big breasts while fingering her had nipples, he stood to hold her until she regained her composure.

"Was that good?"

"Good? Oh, my God. Sweet Jesus. That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"So you'll allow me to fuck you up the ass?"

"Maybe. Let me think about it. Perhaps after a couple glasses of wine, with a little more ass play, and after you toss my salad again, I may allow you to try sticking your cock in my ass."

"I'm glad you liked the ass play, the rim job, and me tossing your salad," he said walking her over to the sliding glass doors while she was still in the afterglow of an orgasmic daze.

With her skirt up to her waist, her panties down to her ankles, and her blonde, trimmed pussy was completely exposed. Her blouse was still splayed wide open and with her big tits out of her bra, Ron could clearly see her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. Following the direction of her boyfriend, she lifted her chin to kiss Bill while her neighbor exploded a huge load of cum all over their sliding glass door.

"Fuck! Oh, my God, Bill! You said there was no one out there. How dare you do that to me, expose me like that. I'm so very embarrassed. I'm humiliated. How can I ever face my neighbor again knowing that he's seen me naked while masturbating over all that he saw of me?"

"Calm down Susan. What's the big deal? It's nothing he hasn't seen before with you always flashing him," he said with a laugh.

"What's the big deal? I'm mortified, Bill, just mortified," said Susan pulling down her short shirt, pulling down her bra over her tits, and buttoning her blouse. She opened the sliding glass door to yell after Ron. "You better come back with some Windex to clean up your mess because I don't do windows. Pervert!"

"That was great Susan. Unbelievable. You're a natural born actress. If there was an award given for accidental flashing, you'd win the Oscar. That was the best one yet. You're such a professional at flashing. So who do you want to flash tomorrow?"

"Let's flash Glenn, the mailman. I'll answer the door wearing just a towel and when I reach for the mail, Oops," she said laughing.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ass Play, Rim Job & Tossing Salad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds