• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 03

Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 03

Michael is released from prison before David can get to his money.

"You! You're the man at the bar," said Dave ignoring Michael to continue his story without missing a beat. "What do you want?"

"I just want to talk to you, I say to her."

"Talk? How dare you! How did you even get it here? Did you break in my house? Get out! Get out of my house! Leave now before I call the sheriff."

"I'm not leaving lady until I get what I want, I say to her."

"I reach out my hand and feel her abundant breast through her nightgown while running my finger across her nipple. She sits motionlessly while looking up at me. Then, as soon as feel her tit and finger her nipple, her nipples make their appearance through her sheer, sexy nightgown. She has those big nipples, that ones that make a noise when releasing them from your lips as if releasing a cork from a bottle. I love women who have big tits and big nipples."

"Please don't. I have money," she said begging me with her eyes before looking down at my hand to watch me feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

Frightened, she doesn't slap my hand or struggle to get away from me. She could have made an end run around me, but not even getting off the bed, she doesn't even try to run from her bedroom to make good her escape. I figure, no doubt, that this broad wants me as much as I want her. Now compelled to oblige her every sexual whim, things are going along perfectly.

"I don't want your money lady, I say testing the waters and now expecting her to bolt. I want you. You're all that I want, I say to her."

"No please don't rape me," she said putting a hand to her mouth as if she's an actress from a silent film before looking at me with sexual lust and a depraved debauchery that I've never known any woman to show on her face before. Obviously, this woman loves having sex. Obviously, this woman is a slut, a bitch, and a whore for not being afraid of me raping and for her allowing me to rape her without so much as putting up a fight.

Just waiting to be taken and just waiting and wanting to be given the fucking of her life, this one is a slut alright. Then, she looks at me with those big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"Don't worry lady, I say with a devious laugh. I'll be gentle."

She looks at me with a face filled with an epiphany as if she's never thought of this one before. Only, I know her game but, instead of rejecting her offer, I willingly go along with it.

"What if I blow you?" She looked at me with sexual excitement. "What if I suck your cock?" She reached out and felt me through my pants. "Would you like for me to suck your cock?" Now as if she's certain that I'm going to take her up on her offer of a blowjob, she's fondling the head of my prick through my pants. "You can even cum in my mouth and I'll swallow," she said staring down at the big bulge my cock made in my pants before looking up at me with those big, beautiful, brown eyes and before running a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

Making it all into an erotic story by weaving him a custom, creative, personal, and salacious tale, after sharing a prison cell together for five, long years, Dave was quite skilled at regurgitating all the things that Mike told him about his wife in a sexual fantasy as if it was all happening in real time.

"Wow! See? What did I tell you? I told you my wife loves sucking cock and would even suck your wrinkled, old, 65-year-old cock," said Michael with a laugh.

"A blowjob? You're volunteering to suck my cock for the sake of me not raping you? Is that it lady?"

"Yes," she said. "I'd rather blow you than fuck you. If I had a choice, I'd rather you stuck your cock in my mouth than in my pussy. Nothing personal, I'm just more particular about who I suck over who I fuck."

"To be honest Mike, in the way that your wife just dismissed me, I didn't know if I should be complimented and sexually excited or insulted and angry. Nonetheless, without having to strip her naked and without having to struggle with her, coerce her, and force her to fuck me, she already said she'd blow me."

"Yeah, sure, lady, you can suck my cock, so long as you allow me to play with your big tits," said Dave ignoring Michael's comments again for the sake of continuing with the sexual fantasy.

"Okay," she said, "but don't touch my nipples. Without any sign of embarrassment or modesty, she removed her nightgown.

"Why can't I touch your nipples Lady? I said while starting to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples through her nightgown."

"Because you'll sexually excite me by touching my nipples," she said looking up at me with sexual excitement. "And if you sexually excite me, I'd want to do more than just suck your cock," she said. "If you continued fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting my nipples in the way that you are now, after sucking you, I'd want to fuck you, really fuck you," she said looking down to watch me finger her nipples.

"Being that she didn't slap my hand away, definitely this woman is a wild one, I thought. Setting me up by telling me what she wants, she's just begging me to play with her nipples. No doubt, as her justification to say that I forced her, she wants me to play with nipples so that she can suck my cock before fucking me. She's using me as much as I'm using her."

"Let me tell you Michael, I was so excited that this broad, your wife, was about to not only suck my cock but also fuck me senseless. You're a lucky man to have such a woman in your bed night and day, that is, once you're released from prison. Yes, indeed, you're a lucky son of a bitch to have such a hot woman in your life and I'd give anything, any amount of money, to have such a sexy woman by my side," said Dave.

"Well thank you Dave but back to the story. You stopped at the good part. I can't wait to hear what happens next," said Michael.

"Just as I'm about to unzip myself, I hear the front door squeak open and close with a click and a thud. Quickly, I tie her to the bed with my belt and stick my handkerchief in her mouth, before peeking out her bedroom door. I'm a dangerous convicted felon with an arrest record longer than my arm, don't make a sound, I said or I'll hurt you. I swear, I'll really hurt you."

"Wow, Dave," said Michael. "I bet she was ready to pee her panties, that is if she was wearing any."

"There entering the house is a younger version of the woman. In the way that she's staggering, I figured she had been drinking. In the way that she looked, looking just like her mother, I figure it was her daughter. Wow, a two for one. I haven't had one of those since the time that I raped my mother before raping my sister," said Dave with a laugh.

"Wait," said Michael. You raped your mother and your sister? I'd like to hear that story."

"That's another story for another time," said Dave.

"Sorry for interrupting Dave. Please continue with your story."

"When I thought the mother was hot, the daughter was even hotter. Suddenly, after spending so much of my life in jail playing with myself, my life suddenly took a turn for the better. Thank you Jesus, I said knowing that my good fortune had something to with me reading the Bible lately."

"Oh, my God, this is so hot. This is the first time you've included my sexy, slutty daughter, Julie, in your story. I can't wait to hear what you do to her," said Mike.

"Calm down Mike. It's just a story and I'm just the storyteller. None of this is real," said Dave looking at his friend with disbelief that he was acting so sexually excited.

"Tell me Dave. I really need to know. What happens? Do you have sex with my daughter? Do you have sex with and my wife? Do you have sex with my wife and my daughter? Does my daughter suck your cock in the way that I imagine her sucking my cock? Does my wife suck your cock in the way that I know she's the still the queen of blowjobs? Do you make my daughter go down on my wife and my wife go down on her daughter. This is unfucking unbelievable Dave. You've hit a grand slam homerun with his story," said Michael.

"Calm down Michael," said David. "Give me a chance to tell you what happens."

"Sorry," said Michael. "Please continue."

"Slowly sneaking up on her, I grabbed her from behind, put my hand over her mouth, and dragged her in your wife's bedroom. Being that she was already a little drunk, she was easy to overcome without much of a struggle. I pushed her to the bed, closed the door, and pushed the dresser in front of the door so that neither can escape, unless jumping through the closed window. As soon as I pushed her to the bed, her skirt jumped up to her crotch and her panties were exposed. She made no attempt to cover herself with her hand or to fix her skirt, the little slut."

"Who are you?" The daughter looks up at me with feigned fear. "What do you want with us?"

"Bullshit. No doubt, a rhetorical question, she knew exactly what I wanted with her and with her mother. I wanted to have sex with them. I wanted them to suck me. I wanted to fuck them. With both of them sucking my cock, there's nothing like going from mother to daughter. Trust me, I know after having my way with my mother and sister."

"Jesus Dave," said Michael stroking his cock. "Just as I'd love for you to tell me the story about you with your mother and sister, I'd love to watch my wife and daughter suck your cock while I masturbated in a chair. I'd videotape the whole thing to play later in the privacy of my den with all of my friends around watching my wife and daughter being so sexually used and abused by you," said Michael with sexual excitement.

"Take off your clothes, I said."

"I walk over to your wife and pulled my handkerchief from her mouth."

"Gross, ew, a dirty handkerchief. My mouth if full of your disgusting snots. Gross. Thanks a lot. It would have been better if you stuck your dirty sock in my mouth."

"Don't worry, I'll be sticking my big cock in your mouth soon, I said."

"Mother, who is he and what does he want?"

"Just do whatever he orders you to do Julie and he won't hurt us. You won't hurt us, right?" She looked up at me waiting for me to reassure her that I won't hurt them.

"I won't hurt you, so long as you do all that I tell you to do. Now take off your clothes. Strip naked. I want to see your sexy body."

"Please don't rape me," said Julie. "I'm a virgin."

"A virgin? Virgin my ass, I said laughing. You're no virgin. I've never seen a virgin who looks like you, I say with another laugh."

"Okay, okay, I'll suck cock but I've never been fucked," she said. "I'm saving that pleasure for my future husband."

"She's telling you the truth. My daughter may be a cocksucker but she's not a slut," said Christine with defiance. "She's a virgin. Fuck me, if you must fuck someone," she said putting the back of her wrist to her forehead again as if she was tied to train tracks this time, "but please don't ruin my daughter."

"Whatever. Just undress, I say to them. I want to see some tits. Show me your tits, I say by the prospects that I'm not only about to have sex with one beautiful, sexy woman but with two beautiful sexy women."

"As if watching a sexual fantasy on film, I watch Julie strip out of her clothes. Just as her mother gave me a striptease show in the living room, Julie gives me a striptease show in her mother's bedroom. While watching me stare at her, she slowly unbuttons her blouse without showing any reluctance or embarrassment. Virgin my ass. This broad is no virgin. She's playing me by stripping in front of me in that sexy, immodest, and immoral way."

"Actually, Dave, my daughter is a virgin but," said Michael, "just like her mother she's a slut too."

"I figured as much Mike," said Dave.

"So anyway, getting back to my story, button by slow unbuttoned button while looking up at me to see my reaction to all that she's showing, she removes her blouse to reveal a white, low cut, sexy bra equally as big if not bigger than her mother's D cup bra. Wow! Fuck me! Your daughter has big tits Mike."

"I told you they both have big tits," said Michael as if the sexual fantasy was real.

"Then she reaches around herself to unbutton and unzip her short skirt to reveal her white, bikini panty. Bending at the waist to pick up and fold her skirt, I figure if she doesn't allow me to fuck her pussy, I'm fucking this broad in the ass. She has a Hell of an ass. You're daughter has a Hell of an ass, so much better than her mother and her mother has a Hell of an ass too."

"I told you they both had unbelievable asses, didn't I? I love both my wife's and daughter's ass. Not that Christine has a bad ass. She has a beautiful ass but Julie has the ass that her mother used to have," said Michael with pride.

"With her mother lying on the bed naked, Julie was now standing there in front of her in her sexy bra and bikini panty. Now I don't know about you Mike but it's one thing to see a broad naked but quite another thing to see a sexy broad posing in her barely there underwear, if you know where I mean. Not even covering herself with her hands or forearms, she's looking right at me, staring at me leering at her without any shame or embarrassment. Damn, Mike, your daughter is such a sexy bitch and now I can't wait to fuck her up her ass."

"Wow! Fuck me. Both of them are dirty sluts. First my wife and now my daughter undresses for your sexual pleasure," said Mike. "I'm really liking this story Dave. I can't wait until you get to the part where they both blow you and you fuck my wife before fucking my daughter up her ass."

"Now the bra, I say. Show me those big, virgin tits. I can't wait to see your big boobs. I need to see nipples. Show me those damn tits!"

"Obeying me without protest or question, she reaches behind herself and unhooks her bra. As if she's a stripper on stage and as if there's a drum roll going off in my head, she lowers one bra strap before lowering the other. She's giving me such a sexy striptease show that all she needed was a pole in the middle of the bedroom to make my cock even harder than it was. Now with both straps off her shoulders, she holds her bra cups in place while staring at me staring at her."

"Please don't" she said feigning protesting. "I'm so very embarrassed."

"What? Huh? Embarrassed? Embarrassed my ass. Bullshit. Enjoying the pleasure of giving me striptease show, this sexy slut couldn't wait to show me her big tits."

"Do it! Do it! Show me your tits!"

"While staring at me, she removes her bra as I remove my pants and underwear. I show her my erect cock just as she shows me her big tits."

"Suck my cock, I say, seizing the opportunity to feel the lips of a virgin sucking me. I can't believe that this virgin, who so happens to be a cock sucking princess, the daughter of the cock sucking queen, is about to blow me. Blow me I say to her."

"With my cock sticking straight out and poised at her mouth level, I walk to her as she sits on the bed beside her mother to get comfortably ready to blow me. Without any further encouragement, demands, or commands, she takes my cock in her hand, wraps her fingers around my prick, strokes me, and leans forward to take me in her virginal mouth. She's blowing me while her mother watches. I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears when her mother, your wife, gave your daughter pointers on how better to suck my cock. Wow, a sexual fantasy come true, way better than the time I raped my mother and sister, I couldn't believe this was happening."

"Tell me Dave. I need to know. What did it feel like to have your cock in my daughters mouth? What did it feel like when Julie was blowing you. Even though I'd never have sex with my daughter, I'd give anything for my daughter, Julie, to blow me. I'd give anything to know what it feels like to have my cock buried in my daughter's mouth before putting a hand to the back of her pretty head to force her to swallow my warm, oozy load of cum."

"Calm down Mike. I'm getting to that Mike. I'm getting to that. I am. Hold your horses."

"Sorry. I won't interrupt again. I promise," said Mike.

"Stroke him faster, Julie, while taking him deeper in your mouth," said your wife to her daughter. "Yes, that's good Julie. Now pull him back a little in your mouth while swirling your tongue around the head of his cock. Wait, let Mommy show you how to suck cock. Bring your cock over here Mister. Wait, hold on. Here I am about to suck your cock and I don't even know your name."

"Dave, I said. Please to meet you," I said offering her my hand to shake before offering her my cock to suck.

"I'm Christine and that's my daughter, Julie. Would you mind untying my hands? I promise I won't try to escape. I love sucking cock," she said looking up at me.

Trusting her not to run, I until her hands so that she can stroke me while sucking me. True to her word, instead of trying to get away and instead of trying to fight me to save herself and her daughter from the likes of me having sex with the two of them, she ready to suck my cock.

"I move my stiff prick closer to her mouth and she takes me inside while stroking me. Oh, my God, your daughter could definitely take some lessons from your wife on the art of cock sucking. Wow. She was giving me the best, damn blowjob I've ever had when..."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds