• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Discipline

Elizabeth's Discipline

Matthew sat back on the couch with satisfaction and watched Elizabeth bustle around, her barely covered breasts bouncing and swaying as she dusted his parent's living room. Though she wore a short skirt, Matthew knew she was panty-less and clean-shaven underneath and his cock twitched as he watched her bend over and expose the backs of her thighs to his gaze.

"Come here, my girl," he muttered as she straightened. She came over without hesitation, as he knew she would, and when he motioned to her to lean over, her hands flat on the couch next to him, she did that as well, her bottom lifted high in the air. He slid a finger between her thighs and into her hot, moist pussy and grinned as she groaned.

"Tell your Master what lessons you are learning, my girl."

He could see that Elizabeth was having trouble focusing by the way that her eyes glazed over and her breath caught in her throat. He thrust his finger in and out of her, and reached up and twisted one of her dangling nipples. "Lessons, my girl?" He increased the sternness in his tone, his pinching fingers emphasizing his words.

Elizabeth gasped. "Always keep my bedroom clean."

"And. . .?" Another twist of the nipple.

"Always obey my Master."

Matthew gave a satisfied chuckle and withdrew his finger, giving Elizabeth a sharp swat on the bottom as he did so. "Continue."

His father's unexpected business trip, and his mother's decision to accompany her husband, had given Matthew the perfect opportunity to discipline Elizabeth. The first time he had first seen the state of her bedroom—clothes piled on the bed, books everywhere-- he had ordered her to clean her room and keep it tidy. Two days ago, however, he had paid an unexpected visit to her house, and when her mother motioned him to go upstairs and find Elizabeth in her room, he had been furious to see it returned to its former state.

"It's your disobedience that displeases me the most," he had told her. Even her kneeled apology, complete with tears, and her fervent promises not to do it again failed to move him. "You will be punished," he had told her, and now she was.

Elizabeth finished the dusting and came over to kneel before him. She clasped her hands behind her back and kept her eyes on the floor as he had taught her. "What would you like me to do next, Master?"

"The cleaning looks good, though we haven't gotten to the kitchen or main bathroom yet. We still need to work on your obedience, though."

Elizabeth's lips parted, and he saw a flash of protest in her eyes, but she clamped her mouth shut and nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Matthew reached out and stroked her red-gold hair. "Good girl, " he murmured. "Just stay there and wait." He consulted his watch. "It shouldn't be long."

Elizabeth's lips parted again, but he interrupted her. "And don't ask questions."

He left Elizabeth kneeling in the living room as he went to pour two glasses of lemonade and fill a glass with ice from the freezer. Just as he was filling the second glass, the doorbell rang. "Stay put," he called to Elizabeth. "We'll be in soon." He smiled to himself at the way he imagined her right now, kneeling obediently, but quivering with a little trepidation at his use of the word "we'll" and the realization that when he returned, he wouldn't be alone.

Julie was lounging against the doorframe when Matthew pulled open the door. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply, rubbing her breasts and crotch against him familiarly. "Your parents are gone for the weekend, huh?"

"Mmm hmm." He put his hand on her shoulder and steered her toward the living room. "And I need your help with a little . .. er . . . project I'm working on."

"And then we can finally fu . .." Julie's question died in her throat as she stepped into the living room and saw Elizabeth kneeling, half-naked, on the rug. Elizabeth's face flushed a deep red.

"You've been waiting for this for weeks, " Matthew murmured in Julie's ear. "And Elizabeth's been a very naughty girl."

He noticed Julie's nipples tightening under the Spandex halter she wore, and smiled with satisfaction. He knew Julie would take this in stride.

Elizabeth, however, seemed more non-plussed, her eyes darting from Julie to Matthew. She knew he had mastered Julie on more than one occasion, but Matthew knew she was surprised to see the girl in his living room.

"Elizabeth and I have come to an agreement," he told Julie, standing close behind her and lifting his hands to cup her breasts. "She has agreed that she needs direction and discipline, and has asked me to take on the role of teacher and mentor."

"I see." He thought he heard a bit of jealousy in Julie's voice. "No wonder I haven't seen much of either of you lately."

Matthew shrugged and lifted the hem of Julie's top so her full breasts were exposed. "I've been working. "

He pinched Julie's nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rolled them back and forth. He glanced over to see Elizabeth watching avidly, her own nipples darkening a little with heat. "Stand up," he said to Elizabeth, "Come here."

She lifted herself to her feet and approached Matthew and Julie.

"In front of her," he instructed Elizabeth. "Undo her shorts."

He saw Elizabeth hesitate and he pinched Julie's nipples harder. "Elizabeth has been having a bit of a problem remembering to obey," he whispered in Julie's ear. "You're going to help me train her."

Julie settled her lush curves against his cock and nodded. "Gladly."

Matthew chuckled. She was such a predictable little slut. He lifted his eyes to Elizabeth. "Take off Julie's shorts."

Trembling, Elizabeth opened the snap at the front of Julie's denim shorts and eased them over the other girl's hips. Julie squirmed a little, helping wiggle out of them. Matthew stifled a groan as Julie's movements furthered stimulated his already hard cock. He watched as Elizabeth sank to her knees, pulling Julie's shorts with her. Elizabeth's ass was tilted upward, the curves of her bottom visible beneath her skirt.

"Her panties, too." was his next order. Elizabeth tried to lower her eyes as she began to inch down the other girl's panties, but Matthew was watching her carefully. "Look at what you're doing, little one. Take a good look at Julie's cunt. Tell me what it looks like."

Even though it had been less than a month, Matthew had studied Elizabeth carefully so he could learn how to dom her. He knew exactly what she would and wouldn't be comfortable doing. And, as part of her punishment, he planned to push those limits to underscore the importance of her obedience to him.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and lifted her eyes to the spot between Julie's legs. "It's pinkish-red," she said. "She shaves, so there's no hair."

"Part her lips, " he ordered. "Tell me what you see."

Elizabeth gulped a little and reached up to carefully separate Julie's labia. Julie tilted her hips forward and rested her head back against Matthew's shoulder. He continued to tease her nipples while Elizabeth studied the girl.

"What do you see?" he asked again. At the same time, Julie groaned, "Make her eat me."

"Patience," Matthew muttered, and twisted Julie's nipples, making her groan louder. "What do you see, my girl?"

"Two . . umm . .thicker lips . . . surrounding two thinner ones. " Elizabeth stammered a little. "It's darker red inside. And . . uh . . there's an opening . . and . . ummm . . .kind of like a little bump at the top of the thinner lips."

Matthew tightened his lips to keep from laughing at Elizabeth's less than poetic description. ""Is she wet, my my girl?"

"Yes," Elizabeth whispered. "Very wet."

Matthew stepped back just enough to ease his jeans open. "Wet enough for me to fuck her?"

Elizabeth looked at him then, hurt in her eyes. It had been a sore point with her that Matthew still refused to penetrate her. He gazed back imperviously, driving home the point that he was in charge, and his will would be done. Finally, Elizabeth lowered her eyes. "Yes, Master."

"Hold her open for me," he said. "While I see if you're telling the truth."

Elizabeth reached up and spread Julie's labia for him while Matthew slipped on a condom and then rested the head of his cock at her opening. He angled his hips upward and began to push into her, his shaft rubbing against Elizabeth's fingers. He pulled and tugged on Julie's nipples as he thrust upwards and she responded by drawing her breath between her teeth and pushing down onto him. He forced her to bend forward at the waist a little to make it easier for him to pump in and out of her, and as he did so, he reached out and wound one hand in Elizabeth's hair and brought her mouth to Julie's right nipple.

"Suck it," he said. "Make it hard and wet."

Elizabeth whimpered, but he wasn't sure if it was the pain of having her hair pulled, or the command to suck Julie's nipple. He tightened his grip and she cried out. "Do it," he ordered.

Elizabeth fastened her lips over Julie's nipple, and Matthew felt Julie's cunt contract on his cock. "You like that, slut?" he muttered.

"Make her suck my clit," Julie begged.

Matthew shoved his cock harder and deeper into Julie. "You'll wait till I say so." He thrust in and out a few times then pulled Elizabeth's mouth off Julie's nipple. "Suck my balls," he ordered gruffly.

Elizabeth lifted her eyes to his and then dropped then again. He could see that she was trying to work out how to do it, but he was too close to the edge to wait. "Do it now," he ground out.

Elizabeth tried to scoot between Julie's parted legs, lifting her lips and mouth to caress Matt's balls as he fucked the other girl. When she drew one testicle between her lips and sucked and tugged on it with her mouth and tongue, he groaned aloud. Julie moaned, too, and he realized that her clit pressed against the bridge of Elizabeth's nose, and every movement that either he or Elizabeth made stimulated her core.

"Oh, fuck," Julie gasped. "Fuck. . . . fuck . . . fuck."

Matt shoved his cock in and out faster, feeling Elizabeth sway and wiggle under him, trying to keep hold of his balls. Julie's cunt muscles tightened around him, and she gave a high-pitched, keening cry as she tipped over the edge into her orgasm. Matthew yanked Elizabeth's head back so that her lips rested against Julie's clit, and he felt Julie quiver and spasm as she came again.

Julie's legs began to sag, and when Matthew pulled out of her, she sank to her knees, face to face with Elizabeth, whose cheeks and nose were covered with the evidence of Julie's arousal. He looked at both girls kneeling there, breast to breast, nipple to nipple, and slipped off the condom and squeezed and stroked his cock. It only took about a minute before his hot cum sprayed out, catching Elizabeth in the face. She automatically closed her eyes and tilted her head back, lips parted, as he had taught her to do, and he smiled at her sign of submission. When his balls had emptied, he dropped down on the couch and pulled each girl toward him, on at either knee. He and Julie still panted a little, while Elizabeth knelt quietly, her hands clasped behind her.

For a long time, none of them spoke. It appeared that Julie was still trying to recover, and Matt was lost in his own thoughts. He had reached out to lay a hand on Elizabeth's head, and every once in a while he absentmindedly stroked her hair. When he brought his attention back to her for a moment, he noticed that her eyes were closed and she was leaning into his palm, streaks of his cum and Julie's juices drying on her cheeks. She really was coming along nicely, he thought affectionately, and he wound his hand in her hair and gave it a gentle tug. When she opened her eyes to meet his, he smiled and mouthed, "Good girl."

Then he lay back on the couch, legs outstretched, and pondered what to do with the two girls for the rest of the weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elizabeth's Discipline

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds