• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • L'il Sis Ch. 10

L'il Sis Ch. 10

123

Things heat up in the Jacuzzi and Hunter gets his in the end.

*

So my sister, Ally, just informed me that she had me stop fucking Katie and fuck her instead because she was getting jealous of me and Katie. I'll be damned if she's going to put a damper on my fun this evening after all the sex she's had with Hunter and Damon - someone she didn't even know! Its time for me to have some fun this evening. I mean, I love my sister, but fair 's fair, right?

"Why don't we turn this party up some and move it to the Jacuzzi?" I shout to the group.

"Sounds great to me," Keith replies.

"Same with me, I'm ready for a little Truth or Dare, and I have a question to start off with!" Katie replies.

I don't even bother looking at Ally. I get up and head to the pool house to turn on the mood lights around the Jacuzzi and put a little music on. I grab the cooler and fill it with ice and beer before returning outside.

"Katie and I are going to fix a few snacks," Ally says, while she and Katie head into the pool house.

Keith and I walk over to the Jacuzzi. He stops by his towel, which is beside the lounge chairs, and picks up a small package. We get to the Jacuzzi and Keith lights a joint, sits on the edge of the tub, drops his feet in the water, and leans back a little. He spreads his legs, and I stare at the huge cock hanging between his legs. It's soft now, but the fucking thing is still at least nine inches long. Christ, I've never in my life seen a cock that long. Looking at it, I notice that he's not circumcised. I thought he was earlier, but now I see the head has receded and there's a covering of foreskin over his cock.

"Like what you're looking at?" Keith asks.

Laughing, I reply, "Not sure I would say I like it, just that I've never seen a fucking dick that big. How long is it anyway?"

"Bout ten inches erect," he says, laughing. "Maybe a little longer." He holds it up and shakes it a little. "It scares the shit out of some of the women. Not sure if it's an asset or a handicap."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"I've missed out on some good fucks because of its size."

"Yeah, but I bet you've seen your share of pussy."

"A few," he replies, taking a drag of the weed. "You want a hit?"

"Sure," I reply. I go over and sit next to him on the side of the Jacuzzi, take the tree out of his hand, take a long hit, and give it back.

"That's some good shit," I tell him.

"Yeah, it is."

"Do you smoke a lot?" I ask him.

"Way too much, Katie tells me. I smoke cigarettes too, and she keeps telling me to quit both. She's not really into the weed shit. Too straight laced."

"But not too straight laced to fuck her brother?"

"I don't know how much you know about that, but it just sorta happened. We were both wasted one night when the parents were away, and it just sorta happened. We ended up in bed together, not sure how, and we fucked all fucking night."

"Yeah, Ally told me about it. That's what gave her the idea to seduce me."

"Yeah, I heard all about that, too. You know I gave her a few lessons, don't you?"

"Yeah, Ally told me all about you teaching her to suck cock. You were her first fuck, too."

"Yeah. That sister of yours is a sweet fuck. I didn't mind teaching her the ropes at all. She has a sweet ass, if you don't mind me saying so."

"No, I don't mind. You did me a favor. She never would've made the fucking move on me if you hadn't helped her out. Kinda weird fucking your sister, though."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Katie and I've had some great sex, but it still kind a freaks me out. Hell, if the parents ever found out, I'm sure they'd have my balls."

"Oh shit, same here for sure. Mine are so fucking straight, it'd probably kill both of them, right after they killed us."

"It's sweet sex, though. I really get into doing Katie. Hope you don't mind if I get some of Ally later on, too."

"Nah, I want to get some of Katie too."

"Brothers fucking sisters, who'd a thought?" "Yeah, I guess the only person you can fuck your sister in front of is someone who's fucking his sister too," I reply, jokingly.

"I know what you mean," Keith replies. "When Katie told me about you and Ally, I thought this would be a good time for us to play around a little, you know, with someone who wouldn't freak when I fucked her. I have to admit, I really get into sex. Weed and sex, and I'm good for the night. Thanks for letting me come over, Ryan."

"No problem. Ally said you were a really neat guy. I really didn't know you, but I'm glad you came. I think we'll have a good time tonight, and the rest of the weekend."

"Katie didn't say anything about the rest of the weekend, but I'm game if you want me to stay."

"You're invited if you want."

"Sure. Thanks," Keith replies. "So, what's with this Hunter turd? Katie told me a little about him, but said that he wasn't invited. What the fuck is it with him?"

I tell Keith the whole story about Hunter, including the scene in the parking garage. Keith agrees that Hunter is just using Ally, or he wouldn't have let his friend watch and fuck her too. I can tell he's getting a little pissed about Hunter, but it really doesn't go too far.

"We need to teach that mother fucker a lesson," Keith says.

"Yeah, we'll see. He's been sleeping on the couch for a couple hours. I hope he'll wake up and get the fuck out'a here. I don't mind you fucking Ally, but I'll be damned if Hunter does again."

Keith and I finish the joint and he lights up another one. We each take a hit. I really like Keith. He's just like Ally said. He's, really a nice guy, and unassuming. Intimidating as hell to look at, but a really nice guy. I think we'll get along fine.

Ally and Katie return with a tray of snacks. I'm not sure what all the shit is, but it looks good. We grab a couple sandwiches and beers. We eat a while, the four of us sitting around the Jacuzzi. I still can't get over the fact that Ally and I are naked with another brother and sister, and with Keith and his ten inch cock hanging out. Never would have believed this would happen. A lot has changed in my life in the past few days. I'm sitting next to Keith, and Katie sits next to me. Ally looks at me for a second, and then sits on the edge of the tub next to Keith.

"You two seem to be quite comfortable with one another, sitting so close and all," Katie comments.

I notice that Keith and I are sitting tight against one another. I hadn't even thought about it, but with us sharing a couple joints, we've moved so that we are very close to each other, with my ass next to his on the side of the tub, touching.

Keith reaches around and drapes his arm around my shoulder, pulls me in tight and says, "Yeah, Ryan and I are becoming good buddies and all," and then starts laughing. I know its the weed, but he's getting very friendly.

I decide to play it up a little, reach down and take the weed out of his hand, take a long drag, inhale deep, and look at him. He leans over and I give him a shotgun, blowing the smoke into his waiting mouth. Keith takes it all in, and I say, "Yeah, Katie, your brother and I've had a good time out here getting to know one another." That cracks Keith up, and he starts laughing. He leans forward and places his hand on my upper thigh, just below my cock.

Keith, looking at Ally, says, "Your brother's fascinated with my big cock. Says he's never seen one so huge and all," as he continues laughing. Its obvious to Ally and Katie that Keith and I are getting wasted on the weed.

"Well," Katie says, "lets step this up a little then. Ryan, I dare you to rub Keith's cock for three minutes."

I look at Keith and think, what the hell, and reach out and start rubbing his cock. I've never seen one this large, and to be honest, wondered what it feels like.

"Fuck, Ryan, I wondered how long it was going to take you to touch it, you've been staring at it all night." We both crack up at that, and laugh uncontrollably. I keep rubbing his cock as it lengthens in my hand.

"God, Fuck, look at that thing grow!" I say, while stoking him and laughing at the same time. "I can barely get my hand around it."

Keith takes a drag on the weed and then leans toward me and gives me a shotgun, which I take and inhale.

"Maybe you two should get a room," Ally says, sarcastically.

"We're just playing around," Keith replies.

I pull back on his foreskin and look at the head of his cock. It's lighter in color than his cock. I play with his foreskin, pulling it up and back a few times.

"I think that's long enough," Katie says, jokingly.

"You really have a nice cock," I say. "I thought Ally was exaggerating when she told me about it, but fuck, I think its longer than she said." The weed is really hitting me now, I feel like I'm in another world stroking his huge cock. "You really do have a nice cock, bro."

"I think its time for some girl on girl action now. What you think, Ryan?" Keith asks.

"Fuck, I think so too," I reply.

"I dare you," Keith says, looking at Katie, "to make out with Allyson and then go down on her."

Katie doesn't hesitate, She walks over to Ally, leans in, and starts kissing her hard. I can see her slide her tongue into Ally's mouth, and Ally does the same. All the while, I'm still stroking Keith's huge cock, which is getting hard as he's watching our sisters Make out. Ally and Katie pick it up, running their hands over each other, rubbing each other's tits, and sliding their hands down to each others pussy, rubbing each other and then start fingering each other. Keith reaches over and starts rubbing my cock, and then has his eyes fixed on our sisters as they make out with each other. My cock really feels good with his hand on it.

Katie kisses Ally hard, and then moves her hands to Ally's knees, spreading them as far apart as she can. Keith looks down at Ally's pussy, and increases the speed of his hand on my cock. Katie pulls her face back from Ally and drops down on her knees in the Jacuzzi, and then pressed her mouth to Ally's cunt, and begins licking her slit. Keith reaches over and starts playing with Ally's tits with his free hand, while still rubbing my cock with the other.

Katie starts sucking away at Ally's pussy. Ally drops her hands to the back of Katie's head and pulls her in tight. Keith lights up another joint, takes a deep toke, and then leans over to Ally and gives her a shotgun. Ally takes it, inhales, and then starts kissing Keith. The two of them start making out big time as Katie continues eating Ally's cunt. I get really hard watching all of this, and feel the per cum oozing out of my cock. Keith and Ally are kissing hard, and Keith releases my cock and places his hand on Ally's tits and starts rubbing them, covering them with the juice from my cock. I know Ally's about to lose it with all the action she's getting from Keith and Katie. Keith and I take turns on the weed until its gone.

I decide to get in on the action, get up, and walk through the Jacuzzi over to the other side of Ally. I lean in and begin sucking her tits. Keith is sliding his tongue in her mouth as I suck on her tits. He reaches over and places his hands on Ally's head, and pulls her face to his. Katie continues rubbing her thighs while sucking away on her cunt, and I suck on her tits. We keep this up for a long time. Keith looks at me and gives me a smile as he continues kissing Ally, who is in total ecstasy with all the action she is getting.

"Oh fucking Jesus," Ally cries out. "I'm going to cum. Oh god, keep it up, all of you. Fucking keep it up," she says before returning her mouth to Keith's, who continues kissing her and feeling her tits, with me sucking and licking her tits and chest. Keith moves his face from Ally's, leans down, and starts sucking her tit, while I suck the other one. We continue sucking Ally's tits while Katie keeps sucking her cunt. Ally, I know, is about to cum.

Keith and I are sucking Ally's tits when I look at Keith, whose face is next to mine. I lick from one tit to the one that Keith is sucking, and we both start licking her tit at the same time, trapping her hard nipple between out mouths as we both suck on it. Our tongues touch. I move my mouth to Keith's and slide my tongue into his mouth, and he does the same. We have her nipple between us, and are licking it and sliding our tongues into each others mouth at the same time. The weed is really hitting each of us now. I reach over and place my hand on the back of his head, pulling his mouth to mine as we kiss, with Ally's nipple in our mouths. Katie is sucking at Ally's pussy. Ally has slid her ass forward on the side of the Jacuzzi and Katie has reached up and now has her finger in Ally's ass. Ally is grinding her pussy into Katie's mouth, and her ass into Katie's finger while Keith are working on each other and Ally's nipple at the same time.

"Oh god, this feels so fucking good," Ally says softly. Keep it up, guys, I'm about to cum."

Katie increases her speed on Ally's cunt, and Keith and I keep sucking her tit and each others tongues.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to cum," Ally shouts. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Ally cries out as she starts to cum. Katie buries her mouth in Ally's cunt, sucking the juice out of her, as Ally reaches her climax. Katie gets up, leans in to Ally. Both Keith and I can see the cum dripping from Katie's face as she leans in and kisses Ally, sliding her tongue into her mouth. They make out for a couple of minutes, as Keith and I watch. Keith looks at me and says, "This is hot as shit, Ryan. God, this is hot as shit."

Ally and Katie begin to wind down. Keith has his hand in Ally's pussy, burying his fingers deep inside. He starts rubbing her pussy fast with his hand as Ally presses forward, taking all of his fingers into her cunt. Christ, he has his full fist into her cunt. Katie looks at me, and then leans into me, kissing me hard. I can taste Ally's pussy juice as Katie rams her tongue into my mouth. Katie's so fucking horny right now, I can feel it. As Keith and Ally start making out big time, Katie is kissing me. She leans forward and whispers in my ear, "I want you to fuck me in the ass, Ryan. Please, fuck me in the ass."

I get up and walk behind Katie as she leans forward, bracing herself on the side of the Jacuzzi. She leans over to Ally and Keith and starts making out with them. I watch Keith alternate kissing his sister and mine, sliding his tongue into one mouth and then the other. They are totally involved in a three way make out session, as I make my way to Katie's ass. I lean down, pull her ass cheeks apart, and begin licking her ass while rubbing her cunt from behind. Katie, still involved in a three way kiss with her brother and my sister, presses her ass back into my face as my tongue invades her ass. Her ass tastes so fucking good. Her juices are flowing from excitement of sucking Ally's pussy. I slide a finger into her cunt while licking as deep into her ass as I possibly can. I lick her ass good, and then stand up, take my raging hard cock, and place it at the entrance to her ass. I press forward as Katie presses back. I press the head of my cock against the entrance to her ass, but it wont go in. I press harder, but still no luck. Katie reaches around behind her and grabs my cock, lines it up with her hole, and presses back, while pressing forward on my cock. It's a struggle, but finally I enter her. Katie presses back, and all of a sudden I'm balls deep in her ass. I start fucking her ass hard, and begin slapping it as I fuck her. I've never done this, but I've watched my share of porn, so I keep fucking her ass and slapping it. Katie reaches down between her legs and starts squeezing my balls as I fuck her. Katie leans over, licks Ally's neck, and then all the way down to her tits and begins sucking Ally's tits while Keith continues kissing Ally and I'm fucking Katie. We keep this up. It must be the weed that allows me to continue fucking Katie so long. My cock is absolutely numb fucking in and out of Katie's sweet ass.

While continuing to kiss Ally and rubbing her tits, Keith pulls Katie's head down to his hard cock, and she starts sucking him off while I'm fucking her ass. I can't believe it as Katie takes his whole length into her mouth. She's deep throating her brother as he's kissing my sister and sucking her tits. The look on Ally's face is amazing. I've never seen her express such pleasure as she's showing now. Keith is thrusting his cock into Katie's mouth as she sucks him off, while at the same time she's squeezing my balls so hard I should be in deep pain, but I really can't feel it so much. This weed and alcohol is making my whole body numb with pleasure. I continue driving my cock into her ass as she continues sucking on Keith's hard cock.

Katie moves her free hand over to Ally's cunt and begins fingering her along with Keith, who still has his fist in Ally's cunt. Now, along with Keith's fist, she also has three of Katie's fingers in her cunt as well. Ally is thrusting her hips into their hands, and Keith is thrusting his cock into Katie's mouth as she continue sucking his monster cock. I lose track of time; there's no telling how long we keep this up.

Keith is the second one to cum. He starts yelling for Katie to suck his cock as he ejaculates into her throat. This causes me to lose it, and I start shooting my sperm into Katie's ass. It feels so fucking good it hurts as I empty my seed into her. Katie reaches climax, shouts obscenities, presses back so that my still hard cock is buried deeper in her ass, and we all sorta freeze in place.

Katie lets Keith's cock drop from her mouth as I pull my cock out of her ass. Katie stands up and Keith goes down on Ally. He starts sucking Ally's cunt as Katie turns around, throws her arms around my neck, and presses her lips to mine. She slides her tongue into my mouth, and I do the same. As my tongue enters her mouth, I feel a glop of Keith's cum on my tongue. I suck at Katie's mouth and she releases his cum into my mouth. There's so much of it that it begins dribbling down my chin. I've tasted my own cum from Ally once before, but never anyone else's. Keith's cum is swishing between my mouth and Katie's as we continue kissing and sliding our tongues in each other's mouth. I'm shocked at first, but then begin to enjoy it. I swallow a load of Keith's cum while kissing Katie. I drop my hands to her ass and feel her juicy ass. I kiss my way down to her tits, and take one into my mouth and suck on it like a new born baby. Her tits are so fucking good, I think to myself. My saliva, along with Keith's cum, is soaking her tits as I suck one and then the other. I never knew sex could be this intense. There's nothing like two brothers fucking two sisters at the same time. Katie and I continue kissing for who knows how long. She finally moves away and sits down on the edge of the tub, while I stay with her, letting my hands rub her luscious thighs. I lean forward and kiss her one last time, before sitting down beside her. Katie moves her arm around my shoulder, and places my hand on her tit. We start making out again as Keith is finishing off Ally. Ally has her second orgasm with Keith sucking her cunt. Keith licks up her stomach, her tits, and kisses her again on her mouth. Katie and I lean into the two of them, and our mouths are kissing each other. Our tongues are mixed so that we aren't even aware of whose mouth were' sucking.

Katie and Ally are now kissing each other, and Keith leans into me and slides his tongue into my mouth. The two of us kiss, tasting or sisters' juices. I reach over and pull Keith's face to mine and start French kissing him hard. He reaches over and starts rubbing my cock, so I do the same to him. Our sisters are kissing each other and rubbing each others pussies as we rub each others cocks. Ally and Katie are into each other big time now, and Keith gets up, comes over to me, drops down on his knees in the Jacuzzi and takes my now hard again cock between his lips and starts sucking his sister's ass juice off my raging hard cock. I've never been sucked off by another guy, but as Ally said yesterday, with the weed and alcohol, I really don't give a shit who's sucking my cock. I place my hands on Keith's head and start forcing his head up and down on my cock while he sucks away.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • L'il Sis Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds