• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping it in the Family Ch. 03

Keeping it in the Family Ch. 03

12

It was almost Christmas now, Wednesday the 22nd to be exact and now the whole family was here for the big day. Whether my father would dare show his face though that would remain to be seen. My sister Katy had also arrived earlier than expected when she heard that the snow storm was going to be stopping everything moving in our town and would be staying till at least New Year's weather permitting. Now that Julie was here I asked my mom again what they had been talking on the phone about, all she did was giggle and tell me to wait and see what Santa was bringing me. My mind boggled at the thought of it and my cock also had a mind of its own and twitched at the thought of having more pussy.

It was almost Christmas now, Wednesday the 22nd to be exact and soon the whole family would be here for the big day. Whether my father would dare show his face though that would remain to be seen. My sister Katy would be here on Christmas Eve and she would usually stay until after New Year. For the last couple of day's mom and aunt Julie had been talking on the phone a lot more than usual but what about I could only guess. When I would ask mom what they were talking for so long on the phone she would just giggle and tell me to wait and see what Santa was bringing me. My mind boggled at the thought of it and my cock also had a mind of its own and twitched at the thought of having more pussy.

When Aunt Julie and her daughters came for the holidays they would come over late in the day on Christmas Eve and usually leave again half way through Boxing Day. We always had good fun getting up on Christmas morning and opening our presents together. This year however what I didn't know was that I was in for an extra Christmas gift this year. The Christmas tree was up and decorated standing in the bay window in our living room. Mom and I had spent the whole week getting the place all spick and span before everyone arrived. All we had to do was shop for any last minute gifts that had been forgotten about. Now that everything was ready we decided to relax and watch our favourite Christmas movie 'It's A Wonderful Life' with Jimmy Stewart. It was just before 9pm on Christmas Eve Eve and we were on the sofa snuggled up to each other with a drink and snacks watching the movie when we heard a knock at the front door.

"Who the hell could that be and right in the middle of our movie?" Mom complained.

Whoever it was they were impatient that's for sure as they were knocking on the front door again only this time louder than before. When I opened the front door there stood our next door neighbour Debra. Now Debra can be a right nosey bitch when she wants to be but she is also very pretty. She is 36 years old with long blonde hair, long sexy legs and has been married to her hubby Ron for the last 5 years. They don't have any kids so they either go to his or her parents place for Christmas or like they have done the last couple of years somewhere warm and sunny like Hawaii or the Maldives. This year however they decided to stay and celebrate Christmas at home for a change.

"Sorry Martin is your mom home?" Debra asked.

"Yeah we were just watching a movie on television, but come on in." I replied being polite with a smile on my face.

"Hi Debra I thought you two would have been off on holiday or at your mother in laws by now?" Mom asked her.

"Hi Sarah no we decided to stay at home this year for a change." Debra replied as she came on in and sat down on the sofa right where we had been sitting.

"Where is Ron tonight, has he deserted you again?" Mom asked.

"Oh he's over at his brother's place helping him with the Christmas lights. God knows how long he will be over there, the last time it took them half the night to put up all the lights on the house." Debra said again.

"Martin, be a good boy and go get the bottle of wine out the fridge and pour us all a glass." Mom said to me.

I brought the wine and a glass for Debra into the living room as mom and Debra were sat on the sofa next to each other talking girly stuff. I sat the wine down on the coffee table and opened it letting it breathe for a few moments before I poured us all a glass.

"My my Martin, you really have grown into a lovely young man over the past year." She said complementing me.

"God Sarah he looks so like his..." then stopped in her tracks.

"Like his father you were going to say Debra?" Mom asked.

"Yeah like his father. I remember when Ron and I would come round for a drink or just all go on a night out together. "Debra said again.

"Yeah we had some good nights the four of us." Mom smiled.

"Well that was until I caught him with his pants down and between that slut of a secretary's legs." Mom said before downing a whole glass of wine in the one go.

About 2 bottles of wine later I had nodded off to sleep in the big comfy chair across from the sofa. Mom and Debra I guessed were still talking and drinking. The next thing I knew was my zipper was being pulled down and a hand was sliding in and taking my cock out of my pants. Thinking it was mom and that Debra had gone home I just lay there and let her take my now hard dick out and let her play with it. When she put me in her mouth I felt something different. I could feel metal against my cock and knowing mom's tongue was not pierced I wondered who's mouth it was on my cock.

When I opened my eyes and looked down to find who had there hot mouth on my dick giving it a good sucking. It was then that I saw it was our neighbour Debra on her knees licking and sucking my cock while massaging my balls. I shot a look over at where mom had been sitting and she looked as though she was still asleep. Oh don't get me wrong I was enjoying the good blowjob that Debra was giving me as she was really good at it, well almost as good as mom. She had the head of my cock in her mouth flicking her tongue over the tip and sliding it down the underside of my cock coating it in her saliva. The stud on her tongue was teasing the underside of my cock and I let out a low moan.

"Oh yes suck that cock, suck me dry" I moaned out.

Debra looked up at me while still sucking my throbbing monster into her throat.

Debra was taking me deep into her mouth and as I hit the back of her throat she gagged a little but soon had me in her throat and was sucking for all she was worth. With the tongue stud rubbing against my cock it wasn't long before I could feel my sap boiling in my balls and getting ready to head up my shaft and into her warm wet mouth.

"Mmmm yes Debra suck it, here is my Christmas present for you this year." I tried to say in the lowest voice I could muster so not to wake mom up.

No sooner had I wished her an early Merry Christmas than cum was shooting out of my cock and into Debra's mouth and down her throat. Debra's soft lips milked my cock dry as she made sure she got every last bit of cum in her mouth.

"Thank you for my present Martin it's the nicest present anyone has ever given me." She said after letting my cock pop out of her mouth and smiling up at me.

She then stood up between my legs and raised her arms above her head taking her top off. Then unclasped her red and black bra and let it drop to the floor. She really did have a nice pair of tits on her that's for sure. They must have been 38c at least. Her nipples were dark pink in colour and at least an inch long. Next she dropped her skirt and let it pool on the floor at her feet followed by her matching red and black thong. My dick was already starting to twitch again at the site of my naked neighbour standing in front of me pulling on her erect nipples.

"I see you like what is on show." Debra said as she smirked and noticed that my cock was on the rise again.

Debra then straddled my thighs with her shaved pussy now only a couple of inches from my now fully hard again cock. I put my arms around her back and pulled her on top of me as I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard on it as I tweaked the other one. It was at this time that I noticed my mom standing behind Debra with her finger at her lips letting me know not to say anything. Mom had already stripped naked and put her hands over Debra's eyes and pressed her hardened nipples into back. Debra whimpered as she felt mom's nipples against her back and inched her pussy forward till my cock nudged up against her naked pussy lips.

"So you horny little bitch you want to fuck my son?" Mom whispered into Debra's ear.

"Oh fuck yes Sarah I want his big fucking pecker inside my wet cunt." Moaned Debra as mom nibbled on her ear lobe and stuck her tongue in her ear.

Debra was now dripping pussy juice all over my cock and balls and down over my asshole.

"Fuck she is really wet mom she is dribbling all over my cock and balls and I am sitting in a puddle of her juices" I said as I slid my index finger into her pussy and took some of the sweet nectar and sucked it off my finger.

"Mom you got to have a taste, she tastes real good." I beamed as I slid two fingers back into her hot wet pussy before withdrawing them and giving them to mom to taste.

"Fuck you taste sweet Deb's wish I had gotten to do this to you before now." Mom said with a huge smile on her face.

I slid my fingers back into Debra's pussy again as mom picked up Debra's scarf from the table and blindfolded her with it. Pulling her off my lap and pushing her down on her hands and knees on the floor in front of us.

"Don't touch that blindfold." Mom ordered Debra who did as she was told as mom lay down in front of her with her legs spread open.

"Move forward a little." Mom told Debra who complied as she felt mom's thighs on her bare arms in front of her.

As she moved forward I slid in behind Debra and took her by the hips as I nudged my cock against her pussy. Mom then put her hands around Debra's head and pulled it down to where her pussy was and pushed Debra's face into her dripping cunt. As Debra took moms pussy to her mouth I sank my cock deep inside her slippery cunt. I started to thrust in and out of her deep and hard as her mouth closed over mom's pussy and every time I thrust into her she sank her tongue into mom's shaved love hole. As I fucked Debra with my cock she fucked mom with her tongue and fingers. Using her metal tongue stud as she licked and sucked on mom's clit I could hear mom scream out in pleasure.

The more I fucked Debra from behind the more she buried her tongue deep inside my mom. Debra was rubbing mom's clit furiously which had mom screaming out that she was about to cum. Cum she did, she squirted all over Debra's beautiful face which in turn set of Debra's orgasm as she came all over my cock and balls. I wasn't far behind them as I blasted my cum deep inside of Debra's cunt as she fell on top of mom and they kissed and hugged until my cock began to go soft and slid out of her well fucked pussy. It was about 3:20am when we woke up lying on the floor. Debra got dressed and as she left she kissed us both good night.

"Martin I think Santa just gave us both an early Christmas present tonight." Mom said turning to me as we heard the front door behind Debra.

I just smiled back at mom and took her by the hand as we got up off the floor headed up the stairs to bed. Christmas Eve was finally here when we woke up the next morning. We both looked at each other and smiled as we remembered last night and our fun with our next door neighbour Debra. I got up out of bed and as I opened the curtains I noticed that it had already begun to snow.

"Looks like we are in for a white Christmas just like last year." I said as I turned back to mom who was still snuggled under the covers with a big smile on her face.

"Did we actually fuck Debra last night or did I just dream that?" Mom asked me as she sat up then stepped out of bed and wrapped her arms around me as her hard nipples bore into my back.

"Yes mom we did fuck her and she tasted delightful as well." I replied with a smile from ear to ear.

Mom jumped in the shower as I went down stairs and made breakfast. While I was in the kitchen I heard a car come up our driveway and when I looked out the window I saw it was Aunt Julie and her twin daughter's Beth and Lauren. It was just as well they had come early this year as the snow was beginning to fall heavily now and the ground was already white. As I opened the front door my Aunt Julie and her two daughters Beth and Lauren all greeted me with a big hug and a kiss. Aunt Julie pulled me real close and as kissed me right on the lips she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Just as we were breaking our kiss the twins came into view and they both noticed that my face was a crimson colour as they both took turns in hugging and kissing me but not the way their mom did which was a little disappointing.

"Just as well we came early it looks like we just made it before the snow storm closes in." Aunt Julie said as she took her coat off and hung it up on the coat stand.

"Where's sis?" She asked as she looked in the living room and kitchen for her.

"She is in the shower Aunt Julie she will be down in a couple of minutes" I replied.

"I think you can stop with the Aunt bit now don't you?" Julie asked me with a wink.

"Yeah that is cool with me Aunt oops I mean Julie." I said winking back at her.

As I helped the twins get the rest of the baggage from the car Julie went upstairs to talk to mom. Both Beth looked fantastic in her tight jeans which it looked like she had been poured into. Lauren also looked just as good in her short skirt or should I call it her belt and black tights. It was so damned short I could just about see her ass cheeks peeking out from under her skirt. I couldn't keep my eyes of their ass and I am sure I got caught a few times sneaking a peak at both their ass as we brought what was left of luggage in from the car.

"Hey Sis." My mom said as she came out the bathroom with her body wrapped in one towel with another towel wrapped around her head.

"Hey Sarah," Julie said as she stepped up the last stair and headed towards mom and gave her a big hug and kiss.

"Is everything set for Martin's surprise present later on?" Julie whispered to mom just in case anyone else was coming up the stairs at the time.

"Yeah everything is set, but there is a little problem." Mom replied as they went into her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"So what's the little problem?" Julie asked.

"My next door neighbour Debra." Mom answered.

"Ok but what is the little problem with her?" Julie asked again.

"Well she was round here last night and we all ended up having a little too much to drink." Mom started.

When I woke up I found her sucking Martin's cock and with all the wine I had drunk I found it so erotic and I just couldn't help myself. I just stripped off and joined them. Mom said.

"Don't worry about her, if she comes sniffing around I will take care of her." Julie said with a little wry smile.

"Maybe we can take a few photos of her in a compromising position and threaten to show her hubby, I am sure she won't want him to find out about her little rendezvous here." Julie said again.

"It's not that I didn't enjoy having her as she has great little body on her and tastes really nice too I wouldn't mind another night with her again." Mom said as she winked at her sister.

"Oh well if she is that good maybe I can have a little try of her to." Julie said with a grin from ear to ear.

As my mom and Aunt chatted upstairs my cousins and I were taking out all the stuff that they brought for Christmas dinner on the kitchen table and putting the presents they brought with them under the Christmas tree. I began to study there hot little bodies before me. Beth wore a hugging dark blue sweatshirt with her tight fitting jeans which clung to her fit body. As Lauren took off her big jacket I saw she just had on a t-shirt under it that looked as if it were two sizes too small for her and emphasize her boobs very nicely. She was also wearing that short skirt which resembled a belt more than a skirt that I have already mentioned which came to just below her ass cheeks. Now with her jacket I could see she also didn't have much of a bra on either as her nipples were on full view and were about an inch long and trying to rip through her t-shirt. What set it off though was the pair of black leather knee high boots she was wearing too.

I must admit I could feel my cock begin to stir in my pants at the site of Lauren with her ass almost hanging out. I was wishing I could have her across the kitchen table and fuck her ass off while Beth sat on her face and got eaten out as we kissed and I fondled her boobs. I actually think the little cock teaser knew what I was thinking too. As I opened the fridge and bent over to get a cold can of coke out Lauren came right up behind me and patted me on the ass.

"Hey that's..." I went to say as Lauren cut me off as she pressed her full lips against mine.

She then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her as our lips locked she parted hers and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"Bloody hell Lauren you're just in the door and you are all over him already!" Beth said aloud.

"If you two got any closer you will both be inside his pants." Beth said again with a wink and a smile and Lauren just laughed as my face turn beet red.

Julie had already walked into the kitchen and was standing by the door un-noticed by any of us.

"Now that is what I call a Christmas kiss for your little cousin." Julie said as she watched her daughter take advantage of me.

Lauren now with a wicked smile across her face slid her hand down the front of my pants and rubbed my now very hard cock.

"Mmmm is that my Christmas present you have there?" She asked as she gave my cock a firm squeeze through my pants which made my dick jerk and almost made me shoot my load right there and then.

Beth then made her way out the kitchen and up the stairs to see her Aunt. As mom was finishing drying herself off Beth walked in mom's bedroom while admiring my mom's body.

"Let me dry your back for you Auntie." Beth said as she took the towel from mom and began drying moms back for her.

"Mmmm that feels good." Mom moaned as Beth rubbed down mom's back to her ass.

"Turn round Auntie and let me dry your front too." Beth said again as she helped my mom turn around.

My mom just stood there as Beth dried her front then dropped the towel and began massaging my mom's boobs. Mom just stood there moaning as Beth tweaked each her nipples with a finger and thumb from each hand.

"Oh you naughty girl that feels so good, suck my nipples." My mom told Beth.

Beth did as mom requested and fastened herself from one nipple to the other as she sucked hard on them. Mom began to feel her legs buckle and grabbed Beth and they both fell onto the bed with Beth's mouth and hands still attached to mom's tits.

"Oh yes, bite them, harder, harder. Yes just like that." My mom said as she moaned out in ecstasy at having her tits giving a thorough seeing to by her niece.

Beth's hand went slowly down mom's stomach to her now wet pussy. As she got to moms pussy mom spread her legs to give Beth more access to her. Beth pushed a finger inside my mom and felt her pussy grab her finger like a vice. My mom was soaking wet and Beth just smeared mom's nectar all over her bald pussy as she caught mom's clit between her fingers and tweaked it. It sent my mom over the edge and her orgasm rip through her.

Beth got between moms thighs and lapped up her love juices until her mouth was full then slid up the bed beside my mom and began to kiss her. As their lips parted Beth shared mom's sweet nectar with her as their tongues danced wildly together. Mom unsnapped and unzipped Beth's jeans and as she pushed her hand inside she found that Beth was wearing no panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping it in the Family Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds