• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Let the Big Man Have His Way

Let the Big Man Have His Way

Hector watched as the couple made their way down the hallway. They always tried their best to be discreet, but lately they had become more and more brazen with their rendezvous. He assumed that one, or both, of them were married. For a while there, they would separately make their way to the gym, not wanting to be seen together. But as time wore on, they had become more complacent, and now they just quickly made their way to the building gym as secretive as possible.

There was one thing about being a night janitor in a large office building, and that was the fact that Hector was all but invisible. Even if the employees saw him, they never paid any attention to them. He knew all their secrets and heard all their conversations, even if they didn't think he understood them... he did.

He really didn't care if those two were fucking each other on the sly. It made no difference to him one way or the other. However, when the little bastard began leaving his condoms on the shower floor they made it his business. The last thing he wanted to do was clean up a used condom from the shower floor.

Hector had thought long and hard about what to do. The way he looked at it, he had two choices: 1) Turn them in to management, or 2) Take care of it himself. After careful consideration, he decided the last thing he wanted was management's attention on his cleaning shift. He liked being left alone to his own devices and didn't want any unwanted attention or visits at night.

A look at his watch told him that they had been in the gym for at least 10 minutes now. He had given them ample opportunity to get their "party" started and now it was time for him to crash it. Grabbing the mop bucket and mop, he slowly pushed his way down the hallway to the gym. He paused at the door, and then used his badge to push into the room.

As he expected, the gym floor was vacant of anyone using the machines. He listened quietly and could faintly hear the sound of voices coming from within the men's changing area. A smile formed on his lips as he made his way through the locker room door as quietly as possible.

The door led into a small hallway that blocked the person entering from seeing directly into the locker room. Hector pushed his mop bucket down the small hallway and stepped into the locker room proper. There was no one within the locker room itself, but he could still hear the sounds of voices coming from the back where the showers were located. He paused and listened intently.

He could hear the sound of moans and bodies slapping together in the rhythmic dance of sexual intercourse. It was a sweetly alluring sound, and he knew when the man was driving home by the sharp yelps of pleasure coming from the woman. Hector battled internally between pulling down his pants and masturbating to that sweet, sweet sound, and barging in on the two lovers. He shrugged his shoulders, adjusted the large bulge in his pants and pushed the mop bucket into the shower room as quietly as possible.

There were a total of 5 shower stalls in the room. The curtain was drawn closed at one of the stalls and the sounds of intense sex emanated from within the stall. He slowly made his way down the line of stalls and finally paused at the closed curtain. From the sound of things, the woman was growing closer and closer to her climax. He rubbed the outside of his pants, tracing his bulging cock with his calloused fingers. He applied just enough pressure to stroke himself lightly in time with the sounds of the sex within the shower stall.

He suppressed his own moan, as he peeked into the crack between the wall and the curtain. There he saw what he had expected, the man was sitting on the shower seat with the woman straddling his waist. Hector could see the man's cock become visible as the woman pistoned her hips, riding his hard cock intently. She blocked the man's view with her luscious body and the two of them were completely oblivious to his presence.

Hector reached slowly into the shower, grasping the cold water knob in his calloused hands. He paused for a second, wondering if he should let them finish first. When he heard the man say he was about to cum, he decided to just go ahead and do it. With one quick motion, he turned the cold water on full blast. He heard the woman scream out in shock as the cold water struck her naked flesh, drenching her with ice cold water. Her screams were quickly followed by the sound of the man cursing up a storm.

Hector just stepped back and waited patiently.

The shower curtain was flung open and he was face-to-face with the two discreet lovers. He quickly admired the young lady, taking in her naked form from head-to-toe. She had moderate sized breasts with large puffy areolas and stiff little nipples. She struggled to cover herself with her hands, but he still caught sight of her neatly trimmed pussy.

The man stood there in a state of shock, his cock now limp, with the offending condom still hanging in place. He had a look of pure rage on his face, and Hector simply waited patiently for him to make his next move. He was more than satisfied as the look of rage quickly dissipated from the man's face as he looked up at Hector's 6 foot 5, 300 lb frame, and realized that he would simply be crushed by the larger man.

"What the fuck!?" the woman yelled at Hector.

"No more condoms in my shower," Hector said with a smile, and then adjusted his sizable bulge once more. "Fuck all you want, but clean up after yourself. I don't want to clean up after his nasty mess."

"You have no right..." the woman continued in a rage, forgetting her modesty as her hands flew up to accentuate her points.

"Shelly..." her lover said quietly, "let the big man have his way..."

"What!?" she yelled, turning on her lover. "Did you just say, 'let the big man have his way'?"

"Yes..." he said slowly, "just let it go."

"Oh... let it go, huh?" she said vehemently, "Let it go, like I let go of the fact that you are still with your damned wife. The wife you said you were leaving... let it go like that, huh?"

"Shelly..." the man said through clenched teeth, "let's not do this now."

"Let the big man have his way..." she said shaking her head slowly, and then a gleam formed in her eye, "Ok... I will let the big man have his way. What do you say big fella?"

Hector just blinked at her, not certain how to respond. She stood there before him, her hands on both of her hips, looking at him expectantly. He couldn't help but think she was sexy as hell in a scary sort of way. Her anger was almost overwhelming even for him.

"What do you say, big fella?" she asked again, turning and displaying herself like a piece of merchandise, "Do you want to have your way?"

"Ummm..." he began.

"Shelly!" her lover piped up.

"Tell me... big guy, are you married?" She asked Hector.

"No." he replied.

"Any girlfriends?" she asked him.

"No." he replied again.

"Are you a real man?" she asked sliding up and grasping his hard cock through his pants, "Because you sure feel like one, don't you want to have your way?"

"Yes," Hector replied with a gulp, "I do..."

"Then do it, damn it! Have your way!" she demanded.

"Ok," was all Hector said, pushing her hand away from his hard cock.

A look of surprise registered on both of the lover's faces as he did what he had been urged to do. He reached up, and pulled off his shirt revealing his well toned muscles from years of working out after hours. He heard them both gasp as he reached up and flexed his tense muscles. His shortly was quickly followed by his belt and his pants, as he let them fall to the ground in one swift motion. As he pushed his boxers to the ground, both of their mouths dropped open in shock at the sheer girth and length of his large member.

"Holy shit!" they both chimed it at once.

Hector smiled, looking at both of them. His large cock twitched in anticipation of what was to come. This night had worked out even better than he thought it would. He reached down into his pants and pulled out a condom and a tube of liquid jelly. The large condom slid over his cock and he rolled it down to the base, and then he squirted some of the lube into his meaty hand and slowly stroked himself, greasing his large cock up and getting it ready. The woman was all but salivating at the prospect and even the man had begun to grow hard once more.

"Shelly..." the man began, "I think we should let the big man have his way..."

"I agree..." she all but purred like a cat.

That was all the encouragement Hector needed, as he stepped towards them. The woman's eyes grew large with anticipation as each step brought him closer to where they stood. A small smile formed on her lips and she licked them like she was eyeing a prime piece of meat. The man reached down and tugged on his own cock, which was once again at full strength and rock hard.

Hector stood before both of them, towering over them, with his large cock jutting from between his legs. He looked back and forth between the two of them, and then as swift as a cat, he reached out and snatched the man up by his shoulders. A look of pure fear crossed the man's eyes and the woman almost fainted Hector pulled the man to him, turned him around and bent him over at the waist.

As his lubed up cock slid between the man's cheeks and into his asshole, Hector felt the resistance that was there begin to fade. He took his time with the man, letting him adjust to the invasion as he slid slowly into his ass until he was balls deep. The man nearly fainted from the initial pain and then finally moaned loudly as the pleasure struck him. Hector looked over his shoulder at the woman, who was getting dressed.

As she walked out the door, he heard the woman exclaim, "Well... Stan, you did say 'let the big man have his way'..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Let the Big Man Have His Way

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds