• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 01

Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 01

Mike steals money from his cellmate, Dave, but must give him his wife and daughter as payback.

Michael slept in his bunk with his eyes wide open while counting the hours, the minutes, and the seconds until they came for him. Wishing he could sleep through the torturous wait, he couldn't believe how slowly this day was ticking by.

He couldn't wait to go home. He couldn't wait to see his wife and daughter. He couldn't wait to sleep in his own bed. This was his last night here and he couldn't wait to leave. Having paid his debt to society, tomorrow he'd be a free man to do whatever he wanted to do and what he wanted to do was to have sex with his wife.

Having served his whole sentence and with no worries about answering to the parole board and a parole officer, tomorrow he'd betray his cellmate's trust and dig up the money he told him where he hid it and disappear to some tropical island or third world country where no one would ever find him. A million bucks in cash, only, first things first. Tomorrow he'll buy pancakes and sausages for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and Chinese food for dinner, along with dark chocolate, potato chips, and beer, lots and lots of beer for dessert.

Feeling horny and needing to masturbate for one last time in his prison cell before leaving, he pulled out the photos of his wife, Christine, that she had sent him of her topless and another one of her in her sexy bra and bikini panty. Damn, she has such a hot, shapely body and he couldn't wait to see her naked again. He unzipped himself and removed his cock from his underwear while thinking of all that he'd do to his woman once home. Fondling his cock while slowly stroking his cock as the thoughts of his naked wife filled his mind, he couldn't wait to have sex with her. With his wife looking a bit like an older version of Eva Mendez, his daughter could have been Eva's twin sister, that is, if she had one.

His wife was a beautiful woman. Exotically erotic, she was his dream woman and to think that she was his wife was his dream come true. Never having been a guy chasing after blue-eyed blondes, he loved his wife's long, lush, dark, brown hair as much as he did her big, beautiful, brown eyes and her huge, firm, fabulous breasts. Being so incarcerated to pay his debt to society, they missed five of one another's birthdays. No summer vacations, no barbeques, no long weekends lazing around in bed or out by the pool, no Christmases together, and no going out on New Year's eve, they haven't made love in five, long, sexually frustrating years. Having been together since high school, they'll just have to make up for all that lost time when he gets out of jail and comes home for good.

No more crime and no more time served, from now on, he's walking the straight and narrow, his path to righteousness, that is, once he digs up Dave's buried treasure and leaves forever. A million bucks would allow him to live the rest of his life in luxury, so long as he picks the right country. Willing to learn the language, customs, and traditions, somewhere down in South America, maybe Ecuador, would suit him just fine or he could move to some small island in the South Pacific where no one would think to look.

Back then when he first met his wife Christine, she was a wild woman with a bit of a sexual past, an understatement, and he was a hot tempered, jealous man, another understatement. Nothing he couldn't handle, but she made him wildly jealous in the way she freely flirted with other men as if he wasn't even there in the room with her. Any other man would be angry but he realized early on all the fun they could have in playing their sexy games with unsuspecting men who wanted to get their horny hands on her big tits and their hard cocks in her panties. With all the teasing she's done, the innuendoes she said, and in the way that she provocatively dresses to show off her big boobs, her long, line of cleavage, and her shapely legs, she's a bit of a slut, another understatement.

Women hate her but men love her. Mesmerized by her beauty and infatuated by her body, every man wishes he could have sex with her while every woman wishes she'd eat shit and die. A low cut top with a short skirt was always her uniform of choice to wear. A bit of an exhibitionist, yet another understatement, so long as her flashes appeared accidental, she loved flashing her big tits as much as she loved flashing her bright, white, bikini panties to unsuspecting but happy men. Her promises of what lay beneath, flashing her bra and panties was her way of baiting her hook for sex and for money. A beautiful gold digger who could fleece a man while making him go away happy, once she got her claws in a man, she didn't let go until she got all that she wanted, money, jewelry, furs, cars, and trips.

As the years passed with her still the same sexy Christine, only even more sexually provocative by all the sexy clothes she wore, the inappropriate things she said, and all the sexy and sexual things she did, what made him insanely jealous before made him sexually excited now. He loved watching her going through her little flashing routine of unmercifully, sexually teasing men into wanting her and into feeling that they have to have her. Going with the flow, a win/win sexual scenario for both, whenever she used her natural, sexual attributes to her benefit, he enjoyed a nice lifestyle by letting his wife off the married woman's leash every now and again, especially when she had a big player wiggling on the line. A mutual beneficial tradeoff, forsaking their marriage vows for the sake of earning a few dollars to maintain their lavish lifestyle, after playing their sexy game dozens of times before, their infidelity wasn't much of a sacrifice now.

Now, instead of getting angry at how she must have the attention of every man around her, so long as she tells him what she does and with whom she does it with, while giving him hot sex, he's okay with her sexual antics. The pillow talk they had about who she fucked and sucked and who else she wanted to fuck and suck was outrageously exciting. Being that he was older now and not as horny as he once was, hard pressed to keep up with her libido before, he couldn't keep up with his wife now and it was blatantly obvious to him that she was just getting started.

When she was 18-years-old, back in her senior year of high school and in her first two years of college, popular with the men, albeit still a virgin, who knew how to use her sexy body and her dirty mind to her sexual and monetary advantage, they used to call her the blowjob queen because she refused to have intercourse until after she was married. Before hooking up with Michael, as she did with him, she gave her boyfriends blowjobs instead. Once the word spread that she sucked cock and swallowed, a rare find with most women, even today, she had lots of boyfriends, whether white, yellow, red, beige, brown, or black, that is, until Michael put a ring on her finger. Still, every so often, whether out to dinner, at a grocery store, or at the mall, they'd bump into some man who had their cock in her mouth and their cum in her stomach.

"Christine? Wow, you still look amazing. How great to see you," they all said while staring at her exposed cleavage and her big tits. "How are you?"

"I'm good. This is my husband Michael," she said to abruptly end the awkward moment and prematurely conclude the conversation.

As they left and invariably they all turned to check out her beautiful ass, she'd turn and hold her hand up to her ear and mouth while mouthing the words, call me before running her slow, deliberate tongue over her lips. She couldn't be any more obvious in her meaning if she put a hand to her mouth as if she was stroking a cock while sucking a cock. She was such a sexy slut but, so long as she was his slut most times, that is, he loved her just the same. Never a dull sexual moment with Christine, he could always count on her to sexually excite him.

Michael stroked his cock while looking at her picture and staring at her big, D cup breasts. He couldn't wait to feel her big tits and suck them again. Five years is a long time to be without his beloved Christine and he couldn't wait to have sex with her again. He couldn't wait to feel and fondle her huge breasts and finger her big nipples, while she sucked his cock. He couldn't wait to make slow, passionate love to her. With her screaming his name, along with a long list of others, he couldn't wait to fuck her, really fuck her.

Then, as if it just occurred to him, he wondered who took the photo of her topless. He wondered who it was who saw her big tits. He wondered who took the photo of her in her bra and panty. He wondered who else saw her in her sexy lingerie. Maybe no one saw her topless. Maybe no one saw her in her sexy underwear. Maybe her camera has a timer on it. Maybe she asked one of her girlfriends or her daughter to take the photo. Then, knowing his wife in the way he does, maybe she has a boyfriend. Maybe, yet, another man has not only seen her in her bra and panties but also has seen her topless.

Already knowing the answers to his silent questions, he wondered if she's been faithful to him. He wondered if she had many more sexual confessions to make to him of all the men she drove crazy when showing her cleavage and flashing her panties. He wondered if she returned to her old ways of sucking cock. He wondered if she's fucked anyone while he's been in prison for five, long, miserable and sexual frustrating years. He wondered about all the games she enjoyed playing with the mailman, the UPS man, the Fedex guy, the Jehovah Witnesses, the door-to-door salesmen, the candidates running for political office, and the pizza delivery and Chinese food delivery men by flashing them all her sexy body. Never, not once, so long as she answered the door in a towel or when wearing less, have they had to pay for any fast food delivery.

It would be okay if she fucked someone so long as she told him who it was and so long as she still loved him and wanted him. It would be okay if she sucked someone so long as she had stories to tell, pillow talk, of all the men she fucked and sucked, once they were together again as husband and wife, 'til death do they part, for richer, for poorer, and in and out of jail. She was such a slutty exhibitionist but he loved her and he loved that about her. So sexual sensual, she was as horny as any man that he knew. Truly blessed, he was lucky to have such a sexually exciting woman in his life.

Figuring that his wife, no doubt, was fucking and sucking someone while he was rotting in this jail cell, his interest in his wife lessened as his cock grew soft with the imagined images of her in another man's arms. His cock would harden again, if only he had more details, more images, and knew who the man was she fucked and sucked. Just as he suspected she was, if he knew that his wife was fucking and sucking men, he'd be happy to have some hot pillow talk but there was no pillow talk in prison. Besides, even when she wrote him and visited him, obviously not wanting to drive him mad with jealousy, she didn't tell him about her sexual activities when he was in jail in the way that she freely told him about all that she did and wanted to do when he was with her in bed.

Suddenly feeling sad and lonely, missing his daughter as much as he missed his wife, he pulled out the photo of his daughter, Julie, from his pocket. In just five years, my, my how she has grown from his little girl to such a sexy, beautiful woman with tits as big, if not bigger, than her mother's big breasts. Like mother like daughter, a spitting image of her mother when she was her age, his wife sent him two photos of his daughter in her barely there bikini, one photo taken from the front and another photo taken from the back. Looking at her was just as if he was looking at Eva Mendez without the mole. Wow, she has a hot body, even hotter than her mother did back then. Toned, tanned, and fit, a real knockout, her mother didn't exercise in the way that Julie obviously did.

With her big tits hanging out of her bikini bra and the only thing covering her naked ass was dental floss between her shapely ass cheeks, his wife used to have an ass like that, so round and so firm. Not that she doesn't still have a great ass but after seeing Julie's ass, she puts her mother's ass to shame. Then, uncomfortable by his incestuous thoughts but sexually excited looking at his daughter's bikini clad photos in a sexual way nonetheless while stroking himself, he wondered why his wife would send him such a sexy and revealing photo of his daughter. Did she think that he'd masturbate over his daughter's photo in the way that he's masturbating over his daughter now and in the way that he masturbated over his wife's photo hundreds of time? No doubt knowing he would, now lusting over his daughter as much as he was lusting over his wife, prison has turned him into an incestuous degenerate. Then, again, never shy about taking a walk on the dark side with the Devil, admittedly, he's always been a pervert.

Only 19-years-old, he wondered if his daughter was a virgin and with her looking like this and flaunting and freely showing her sexy body, he suspected that she wasn't. He wondered if his daughter has sucked a cock yet, in the way that her mother once did and probably still does, especially now that he's in jail and she's free to do whatever she wants to whomever she wants. With her mother the cock sucking queen, somehow he knew his daughter was a cock sucking princess too. Anointed with her sexual and sensual spirit, he figured that his wife passed his daughter the blowjob queen crown, or maybe his wife still proudly wears the blowjob queen crown, or maybe she shares the blowjob queen crown with her daughter. A proud husband, he was an even prouder father. With the bodies they both possessed and not shy about showing their God given physical attributes, both of them could be champion cocksuckers for all that he knows. How would he know what goes on behind closed bedroom doors, especially with him being locked away in prison.

As soon as he thought about his wife sucking so many cocks, he thought of his daughter sucking someone's cock. From there it wasn't much of a leap to imagine his daughter sucking his cock while he fondled her big tits and played with her hard nipples before reaching around her to squeeze her round ass. Switching gears from his slutty wife to his sexy daughter, he grew as hard again as his thoughts grew horny. With as much incestuous lust for his daughter as he had horniness for her mother, he ran a slow finger across the photo of his daughter's full lips while imagining her blowing him, sucking him, and allowing him to cum in her pretty mouth before swallowing him.

"As as a special homecoming surprise for you leaving prison Daddy, I'm going to blow you," he imagined his daughter saying while falling to her knees and in between his legs. He imagined her looking up at him as she unzipped him, pulled out his cock, and stroked him while staring at his cock before staring up at him. He imagined feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra while she stroked his cock. "I love you Daddy," he imagined her saying before taking his stiff prick deep in her mouth to suck him while he stuck a horny hand down her blouse and inside her bra to cup her naked breast and finger her hard nipple.

"Thank you Julie. You're a good daughter and a very good cock sucker. Suck Daddy's cock. Blow Daddy," he imagined saying while putting a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head.

Other than with his right hand and the one time with his cellmate, he hasn't had sex in five, long, sexually frustrating years. That forced abstention from sex had twisted his mind in thinking bad thoughts about his wife having sex with a multitude of lovers. His sexual frustration caused him to have incestuous thoughts about him having sex with his beloved, sexpot of a daughter. Yet, where he could no longer get hard enough to masturbate while thinking of having sex with his whore of a wife, he grew instantly hard when thinking about having sex with his virginal daughter.

If only Julie wasn't his daughter, he'd tap that sweet ass. If only Julie wasn't a virgin, he'd fuck her beautiful, bald pussy. Having never seen her pussy, he imagined she'd have a shaved pussy. With a hand to the back of her pretty head, if only she wasn't his daughter, forcing her to blow him and forcing her to suck his big prick, he imagined pushing her down to her knees, humping her mouth, and fucking her face before forcing her to swallow him. Oh, yeah, if only she wasn't his daughter, he'd make love to her before fucking her, really banging her pussy. Only, if she wasn't his daughter, in the way that she doesn't sexually want him now, she'd never want him then either.

He'd love to know what it would feel like to have his cock buried in Julie's beautiful mouth while reaching down to feel her big tits and finger, pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples before sticking his hard, hairy cock deep inside her pussy. Perhaps, if she wasn't his daughter, she'd give him such sexual pleasure. Perhaps, if he wasn't her father, she'd blow him too. While he masturbated, as if she was there in his prison cell with him, he could just imagine and truly visualize her stroking him and sucking him while looking up at him with her mother's same big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"I love you Daddy. Do you want me to suck your cock Daddy?"

"Yes," he whispered while imagining his daughter poised before him on her knees.

"Would you like to cum in my mouth Daddy?"

"Yes," he whispered again.

"Would it be alright if I swallowed your cum Daddy."

"Of course. It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you swallowed," he said nearly screaming his sexual fantasy.

After she blew him, after he ejaculated in his daughter's pretty mouth, and after she swallowed his cum and licked him clean, he'd love to know what it would feel like to fuck his daughter, really fuck her hard, so hard that she'd cum too. Even though he could see much of her body in the photo his wife sent him of her and even though he could see more of his daughter's body than any father should see, he still wondered what she looked like naked. He loved to see her without that barely there bikini hiding the best parts of her beautiful body, her areolas, her nipples, her bare ass, and her shaved pussy. He wondered what she sounded like when having sex. He wondered if she was loud, a real screamer in the way her mother was. He wondered if she talked dirty and gave hot pillow talk in the way her mother always did. He wondered if she'd want to have sex with him as much as he lusted to have sex with her.

"Hey, what's all that shakin'? What are you doin' up there? Are you masturbatin' over those photos of your wife and daughter again? Gees, Michael, you're such an incestuous pervert," said his cellmate Dave with a laugh.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Money, Sex, Wife & Daughter Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds