• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roomies Ch. 02

Roomies Ch. 02

123

It's my own fault really. Maybe I shouldn't have fucked Jenna up the ass like I had. I just couldn't help myself though. And, to be fair, she fucking loved it. That girl is a serious little anal slut.... And, it turns out we have that in common.

A few days ago, my sister and I both sodomized each other. She had pissed me off, so I came home on Monday and shoved my cock up her ass. I had felt so dominant over her. I fell asleep that night dreaming of all the ways I was going to use my sister as my little fuck doll.

However, Jenna had other plans. She tied me up while I was sleeping and dominated me instead. And, I have to admit, she was better at it than I had been. She sat on my face, slapped me around, and eventually fucked my ass with a strap-on. Afterwards, I was shocked at how much I had enjoyed it. As she walked out of my room, she said, "Matt, let's get one thing straight. You're my bitch now."

And, I was. I was her perfect little sex slave. For nearly a week, I did everything that Jenna asked me to do. Jenna was delighted by this, of course. We barely left the apartment for the next few days because Jenna was constantly horny and needed to use me. I obeyed when she told me to eat her pussy. I obeyed when she told me to lick her thigh high boots. I obeyed when she wanted my cock. I obeyed when she told me to lick her ass. She was very fond of making me lick her ass. In fact, it was one of her favorite things to make me do. Sometimes she would have me lick her ass while she was just watching TV or something; just because she was bored.

I thought my sister was over-sexed before, but it turns out I had no idea. She constantly wanted it. And, she was into pretty much everything. Once, she started spanking me, and then ordered me to spank her too. A couple of times, she attached her strap-on to my face and told me to use it to fuck her. And, of course she often used the strap-on to fuck me.

I would never in a million years have let a girl fuck me with a dildo if it wasn't for that night that Jenna tied me up and forced me. She had been so rough, yet I had cum while she was fucking me, and the orgasm I got from that was incredible. It was different and very new to me, but I will admit that I was into it. It unleashed my submissive side. I had always been the dominant one in relationships, but I now had the urge to be submissive as well, and I was good at it.

Yes, I couldn't have been a better sex slave. Of course, that's what I needed Jenna to think. It's true, I actually was enjoying being submissive to her. I still got to fuck her, and I liked that very much. However, I still needed to be dominant sometime. I knew I couldn't be submissive forever. Jenna could be a cruel mistress. She would often bring me to the peak of orgasm and then stop, ordering me not to cum and never finishing me off. She got a thrill out of giving me blue balls. I got back at her by jizzing on her toothbrush and inside her pillowcase. But, that was nothing compared to what I had planned for the weekend.

The idea had suddenly occurred to me on Wednesday. I had been Jenna's bitch for only two days at the time, but already desperately needed to find a way to get back at her. She was actually fucking me with her strap-on in front of an open window when the plan came to me. The first step was to drive out to a stud farm north of town and buy a horse aphrodisiac. They usually use them for stallions, but there is another one specifically for mares. I talked to someone who worked there to find out what would happen if a human were to take some. The way he described it was a sexual frenzy.

Apparently, the stuff was so strong that, if humans took it, they literally wouldn't be able to control themselves. This was going to be very useful to me. I bribed the man into giving me some. The second step of the plan was to talk to a frat boy. Normally, I hate frat boys, but it seemed I needed them for this.

There was a frat boy named Eric that my sister and I both knew. I explained my plan to him (not telling him Jenna was my sister, of course). In the end, there was little risk to him, and he got something good in return. All he had to do was invite Jenna and me to a party on Saturday. He invited us to the party at his fraternity, and Jenna said she would go. Perfect, now I just needed a little cunning to pull off the rest of the plan.

Saturday was business as usual. I woke up and went downstairs. Jenna was completely naked, watching TV on the living room couch. She only really wore clothes when she felt like it at this point. She called me over, spread her legs, and had me eat her pussy until she came. Then I had breakfast and went back upstairs. Typical morning for that week, actually.

Around 2:00 pm, Jenna walked into my room wearing her dominatrix outfit with her hair pulled back. She had the thigh high boots, the corset and, of course, the strap-on. I didn't even hesitate. I obediently took off my pants and got down on all fours. Jenna mounted me and started pounding me in the ass.

I had learned that her strap-on was double sided. There was a portion of the dildo that went inside of her as well. I guess that's why she loved using it so much. Jenna was in high spirits as she humped the rubber cock into my ass. It was filling me up so much that it hurt. Jenna was being really rough on my ass, stretching me out and slapping me. She was mocking me, trying to humiliate me even more.

"What's the matter, Matt? Forgot how to take a cock? Does my little fuck boy need a rest?" She continued to peg my ass for another ten minutes or so. I didn't get to cum, but that was alright. Just meant more satisfaction later, during the evening I had planned.

At 9:00, we both started getting ready for the party. Around 10:00, we were both ready to go. Jenna was wearing a sexy, tight dress that was sort of silver colored. It was very short, barely covering her ass. We were almost out the door, when Jenna suddenly decided to pull it up to her waist and shove my face in between her big cheeks. I pulled down the black thong she was wearing and licked her ass at her command while she rubbed her clit. 'Enjoy your dominance while it lasts, Jenna,' I thought to myself.

It was only a ten minute walk to the frat house. I had only ever been to a couple of frat parties, but I knew what to expect. We had to go around back and were let into the basement, which was the main party area. There was a bar set up, drinking games in every corner with a large beer pong table in the middle, a dance floor, blaring music and several couches along the walls. The place was packed. Jenna told me to go get her a drink while she went and mingled. I made my way to the bar.

Along the way, I saw Eric across the room. He had seen me come in and nodded to me. Good. Everything must be set. I got myself a beer and a vodka and cranberry for Jenna. The horse aphrodisiac I had gotten came in pill form, so I had crushed a half of one up earlier and put it in a small container. The man I bought it from said a whole one might be a little too dangerous. I stealthily added the crushed up aphrodisiac to Jenna's drink and delivered it to her. It was supposed to take at least an hour to start taking full effect, so I had some time to kill.

Jenna went off on her own to mingle and I decided to do that as well. Many of the frat boys were giving me strange looks. 'Those ones must be my recruits,' I thought. I talked to a few people, but never for too long. I really tried to find someone to get along with at this party, but it was tough. Drunken frat boys and sorority girls are generally pretty uninteresting people.

After 45 minutes or so of trying, I gave up and took a seat in a recliner in the corner. I was only sitting for about five minutes before Jenna came over and sat on my lap. We tell everyone we meet that we're roommates, so no one was weirded out by this.

"I fucking hate frat boys," said Jenna.

"Sweet. I knew we had something in common," I said. "I mean... that and the abnormal sex drives."

"Ha ha," laughed Jenna. "Yeah, it's like we're related or something." Jenna's tone was warm. It was nice. She had been so hard on me all week. It was nice to talk to her like this for a change, like we used to talk. I started to regret this plan, wondering if it wasn't the best thing to do. Just then, Jenna leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Let's go home. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." She bit my ear. "Your ass is mine, Matt." And, just like that, the regret was gone. My plan was the only way.

"How about we stay a little while," I said. "We can at least get drunk before we leave. Open bar."

"Ok, but people tell me I'm a mean drunk," Jenna teased and smiled. I got us both another drink and returned to the recliner, Jenna returning to my lap.

Halfway through her drink, she started grinding her ass on top of my dick, slowly picking up speed. Was the aphrodisiac starting to take effect? Oh shit! I hoped that alcohol wouldn't mess with it.

"Let's dance," said Jenna, quickly grabbing my arm and dragged me out onto the dance floor. It was packed full of sweaty college kids dry humping each other. We put our arms around each other and Jenna started grinding hard. She was quickly straddling one of my legs and moving her crotch up and down my thigh. Her tits were rubbing against me. They were so soft and nice. But, not as nice as her big ass, which I was squeezing with my left hand.

One song ended and another one began. Jenna turned around, grinding her ass into my crotch and I put my hands on her hips. Jenna was really getting into it. I loved it when she would bend all the way over at the waist and just shake her ass side to side. I was getting hard from all the friction.

Near the end of the song, Jenna grabbed my hand and worked it up under her short dress. The dance floor was dark and crowded so no one even noticed. I started to feel her pussy through her panties when I realized that she was wet. No. More than wet. She was drenched. Her panties were completely soaked through. I had never seen a girl that wet. She may have even been dripping through her panties.

Jenna turned her face towards me and I saw the look of wanton pleasure on her face as my hand moved across her pussy. Her expression was that of pure lust, completely uninhibited by the fact that people were all around us. The aphrodisiac had certainly started to work. Jenna was breathing heavily and her voice was strained as she said,

"I need you right fucking now." She started to reach her hand into my pants, but I grabbed it and guided it away. I stopped feeling her up and straightened her dress. If what the guy at the stud farm had told me was true, Jenna wouldn't even be able to control herself soon. I needed to get her away from the party before she tried to fuck me right there on the dance floor. I took her hand and walked with her upstairs through the house.

"Where are we going?" asked Jenna.

"I believe you said you needed me right now. Sooooo, I'm finding a place."

"Ha. I don't think we're supposed to be up here." Jenna giggled.

"Don't worry about it. I've been here before. There's a room over this way that no one ever uses."

"Fuck it. Let's just do it right here, up against this wall," said Jenna and made a grab at my belt buckle.

"Patience, Jenna. Patience."

"This is strange. I've never been this horny in my life. I feel like my pussy is on fire." I smiled to myself. This was working out perfectly. "Matt, I need cock. I need it so bad. Right now." Actually, this was working out even better than I imagined. Jenna's libido was controlling her now. She seemed drunk with lust.

We walked down a long hallway and I opened the door to a big room that looked nearly empty. I closed the door and it became pitch black. As soon as the door closed, Jenna was on me, kissing me on the neck and grabbing me. She quickly got her hand down my pants and was fondling my balls.

I hit a switch on the wall, and a single light in the center of the room turned on, creating a large circle of light on the floor. At the edge of the light, thirteen or so people were standing, partially hidden by shadow.

"Wha... What?" said Jenna. To everyone else, she might have seemed a little drunk. None of them knew about the aphrodisiac now coursing through her body. That was good. I wanted everyone to see her only as a dirty slut and nothing else.

I gently grabbed Jenna by the hand and led her into the middle of the room. Directly beneath the single light, there was a mattress on the floor covered with sex toys. Next to that, there was a wooden stockade -- one of those things that they put prisoners in a long fucking time ago. You put your head and hands through and it locks you in. It stood at the perfect height for Jenna. I had only told Eric to get a mattress. The stockade and toys must have been his ideas. I also noticed a man holding a video camera. Another good idea from Eric. I made a mental note to buy him a beer later.

"Hello, everyone," I said. "The guest of honor has arrived." I gestured to Jenna and everyone cheered. A few guys whistled at her. There were a few cat calls, a couple of which came from girls.

"What's going on," Jenna said.

"Jenna, this is your surprise gangbang." Jenna's eyes went wide and she took a few steps backwards towards the door. I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her back. "She may seem modest now," I laughed, "but this little slut will beg you for it once the clothes come off. Won't you?" I said to Jenna. She stared directly into my eyes and I knew I was right. She literally couldn't resist herself now. The drug was overcoming her own will, morphing it into deep, carnal desires. All she cared about right now was getting fucked.

I unzipped her dress and slipped it off of her. She didn't even resist. The frat boys resumed their cheering and cat calling. Jenna was standing in the middle of the room wearing only a matching black bra and thong with her high heels. The heels could stay on. The rest couldn't. I unhooked her bra and freed her C cups. All eyes devoured the sight of her round tits. She covered them halfheartedly with her arms.

Next, I grabbed the waistband of her thong. I gently kissed one exposed butt cheek before I slid down her panties, stretching them over her big ass. They were sopping wet and landed with a smack onto the wooden floor when I tossed them aside. Just like that, I was looking at my own sister completely exposed in front of a group of incredibly horny college students.

There were nine guys and four girls by my count. I had had Eric choose who would come. They mostly seemed to be members of his fraternity, the girls were from their sister sorority. They all were holding drinks and appeared to be thoroughly amused. Several of the guys had already started rubbing themselves as they stared at Jenna. She looked amazing. Most of the girls in the crowd were more reserved. However, I noticed one girl that seemed quite drunk with her hand shoved down the front of her jeans.

I brought Jenna over to the stockade. She bent over, placing her neck and wrists on the wooden board. I placed the top down and locked her in with a metal latch on the side. She was bent over at just under a ninety degree angle, her ass sticking out, completely exposed. I walked behind her to admire the view. She was so vulnerable like this. And, she couldn't help herself -- she desperately wanted it. No, she needed it. That's why she wouldn't resist. She actually needed to be fucked. I couldn't even imagine how her body must have been feeling under the influence of the aphrodisiac.

Now that she was in position, everyone became much quieter. They were all waiting for me to start things off. I walked up behind her and filled my hands with her big ass, caressing my way down her thick thighs. I could smell the scent of her pussy, thick in the air. The intoxicating aroma filled my nostrils and I looked down at her dripping pussy.

Then I spanked her hard on the ass. She let out a surprised gasp followed by a moan. I spanked her again, watching her cheeks jiggle. She moaned again. I spanked her three more times, savoring the feeling of my hand pressing hard into her soft flesh. She couldn't take any more.

"Oh, god! Please fuck me! I need a cock right now!" she screamed.

"Holy shit, this girl really is a slut," I heard one of the girls say.

"You heard her," a guy's voice said, "get to it!" I quickly undressed and threw my clothes away against a wall. Then I grabbed a bottle of lube from off of the mattress. I positioned myself behind Jenna and put some lube in my hand. I began to stroke myself, spreading the lube over my cock. I was already fairly hard from all of the buildup and I was soon fully erect.

"You know, this little slut has an insatiable pussy," I said to everyone. "However, I happen to know that she prefers it up the ass." There. That little lie would make sure no one had any reservations about fucking her ass. I pressed my cock firmly against Jenna's asshole and quickly slid in. Jenna squealed a little as my cock split her cheeks but she was soon moaning crudely. I grabbed onto her hips and slowly pushed my way inside. It didn't take very long for her to become accustomed to the size and I started fucking her.

It was such a rush nailing her in front of all of those people. If only they had known that they were watching me fuck my own sister up her ass. I slapped her butt hard and started thrusting into her deeply. The drug flowing through her body must have dulled a lot of the pain to allow me to fuck her like this so soon after initially penetrating her.

"Uuuungh, uuuunggh, uuuunnnnnnnnggggggghhhh," grunted Jenna each time I buried my cock deep in her butthole. Her body moved forward a little with each hard thrust, but the stockade kept her in place. Her breathing was loud and she moaned without shame. Many of the guys had already taken off their clothes and were stroking themselves to get hard. Bondage seemed to suit Jenna well. She looked damn hot taking it up the butt like this.

"Oh gawd. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," said Jenna. Waves of pleasure were washing over her, sending her deeper into her own world of desire. I imagined what would happen once someone actually started fucking her pussy. That wasn't going to happen for a while though. I had made a point of telling everyone how much she liked it in the ass, and what man in their right mind would pass up the chance at anal sex with a girl like Jenna? Her ass was top notch -- big, round and juicy. The feel of it was incredible around my cock.

"Give me that dick!" screamed Jenna. "More. More. Give it to me!" At that, one of the guys in the crowd walked out towards us, fully erect. He made his way to the front of Jenna and guided his cock towards her. He grabbed Jenna by the hair and rubbed his cock all over her face, slapping it against her cheeks a couple of times. Then he stuck it in her mouth.

Jenna greedily sucked at the guy's cock. I could hear her slurping loudly as she took it from both ends. The reaction on the guy's face was immediate. His jaw fell open and he raised his eyebrows high. Jenna was trying to suck the cum right out of him. He pushed himself deeper into her mouth.

"Yeah, bitch. Suck that cock," he said. "Suck it nice and hard." He started thrusting back and forth, fucking Jenna's face. Jenna continued to slurp at it. She had an intense hunger that could only be satisfied by cock.

All of the frat boys were now standing around without clothes and stroking their hard dicks. There would be no lack of meat for Jenna tonight. The girls in the crowd all seemed to be getting turned on as well. One was fondling her breasts over her shirt and one was rubbing her clit through a pair of tight pants. There was another girl who was topless and stroking the cock of the guy standing next to her. And, the girl that had been playing with herself earlier was now standing in only her bra and panties and had started fingering herself furiously.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Roomies Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds