• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 03

Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 03

123

Greetings all, this is the third chapter to the story I submitted in the 2011 Literotica Winter Holiday Theme Story contest...

Again, I would like to take the time to personally thank AnotherWannabe for his editorial assistance in this story; thank you!

As this story is a direct continuation, it is not standalone and I strongly urge you to read chapter 1 & 2 first.

Although the content of this story is fantasy, some parts were inspired by real life events confessed by a friend.

*If you are easily offended by stories involving sex, promiscuous behavior and Father/Daughter incest, you should not read this*

*****

After enjoying our morning lovemaking, the three of us decided we had worked up quite an appetite and needed some breakfast. That, and my dad was completely spent from cumming so much, plus Lindsey and I were both raw from being ravaged repeatedly. So, despite our insatiable desire to continue fucking, we needed a break.

While Dad showered in the master bath, us girls showered together in the hall bath, as it had two sprayers and was much larger.

As we stood there under the warm spray we both began to wash each other. After I poured a generous amount of shampoo into my hand, I began massaging it into Lindsey's scalp. "I love how thick your hair is, and it's such a beautiful caramel color. Is it natural?" I asked her with her eyes closed enjoying the attention.

"Thank you; yes, I've tried coloring it before, but I always seem to go back to natural," she smiled brightly, holding her eyes shut.

After washing her hair, she pulled me into her and we kissed as the water sprayed directly down on our heads. Then, she broke the kiss and turned me around facing away from her. The next thing I knew I felt a cold glob on my scalp, and then her fingers as they went through my hair working the shampoo to a lather.

"Your hair is soo long." Lindsey commented as she slowly bunched my jet black hair into a sudsy ball, "how long have you been growing it this way?"

"Since I was about ten."

"It's very pretty. How do you keep it from getting split ends?"

"Lots of hair treatments!" I laughed as she pulled me back into the water to rinse.

"It's nice to see how close you and your dad are," she blurted out while putting conditioner in my hair, "Doesn't it concern you that being so intimate with him may hurt your relationship?"

I stayed silent for a long moment thinking about her question while she pushed her hands through my hair to remove the conditioner. "To be honest, I have thought deeply about this very question for quite some time now; I have only been in a few serious relationships through my life, but they all ended horribly with them cheating and lying. After the first time this happened, I found it very hard to truly love them without being able to trust them," I turned around and gazed into her amber eyes, "With Dad though it's different, when I'm with him I can feel his love for me radiate from him as if it were palpable. I have never felt this level of love from another person. Ever since I was fifteen Dad and I have been close, and over the years that closeness has evolved to the point that one day I realized that I cared for him as more than just a father, that I had started developing romantic feelings for him. Over this past summer I wasn't able to see him because of graduating and some pre-college stuff. I felt empty inside and I knew he felt the same way. When I came to visit this Christmas, I had no intentions of going further, but... there we were, me on the massage bench, him giving me the most incredible massage. I looked up at him and in that moment, I knew. Here was a man that, through my whole life, put me first. A man that would never deliberately hurt me, that has been there for me whenever I needed a hero."

I paused for a moment to watch the water cascading over my chest, contemplating her actual question, "But yea, I guess we all have our fears with the people we love so strongly... I think what we have over other relationships is that we already know all about each other, there's nothing for us to hide. My dad has been there for me through both the good and hard times. He has always been a pillar of strength and inspiration for me."

"But what if he develops feelings for someone else?" she asked.

"Through my own experiences I've learned that most relationships fail due to possessiveness. I have no issues with him being with other women, in fact I encourage it. I don't think it's healthy for someone to put so much commitment on just one person. It's not fair to them or you, and you are setting yourself up for failure. People need to experience feelings and emotions with others to understand what and who is truly important to them."

"But what about the law?" Lindsey inquired.

"I think society is wrong for trying to force people into monogamy, it's just not natural," I frowned at her, "Besides, I thought you were fine with it?"

"Oh, I am. I guess that religion has beaten it into everyone's heads for such a long time that no one really questions it. We just assume that it is wrong because we are told so," Lindsey stared at me blankly for a moment, "So..." then paused again with clear hesitation in her voice.

"So... what?" I asked.

"...You wouldn't have a problem if I wanted to see more of your dad after you return to college?" she asked.

I looked at her and chuckled, "No, not at all. Well... as long as you don't have a problem with my dad and me maintaining our relationship."

"That's not a problem for me," she said with a giggle, "Besides, I'm really into our little ménage à trois we've got going on."

"That's good to hear because I really like you too," I replied as I fondled her breasts.

After spending a little additional personal time in the shower, we went out to eat. After returning to the house we settled down in the living room and turned on the video Dad and I made Christmas morning. We each slowly started removing our clothes to get more comfortable as we stared at the TV screen, mesmerized by our explicit love scene. Lindsey was so turned on by our performance that she had started to openly play with herself, pulling her panties aside and fingering her clit. It was intoxicating to watch and I could no longer contain my own sexual urges. Scooting closer to her I immediately began removing her soaked panties and plugging my fingers into her awaiting cunt.

"What do we have here?" I seductively whispered to her, "Someone's a bit excited!"

She laid back against the arm of the couch and spread her legs wider so I would have easier access. As I fingered her, Dad got up and grabbed one of the presents from under the tree. I recognized the package as being the enema kit and smirked as I watched him scurry off toward the kitchen, wondering what mischief he was up to.

Turning my attention back to Lindsey, I curled my fingers into her G spot and rapidly finger fucked her. I removed my own panties, and straddled her leg, pressing her clit to mine, then returned to fingering her while I ground our mounds together.

"Ohhhh... don't stop!" Lindsey moaned as she started bucking hard into me.

Hearing her squeal in ecstasy, I pressed her tighter into me and began grinding faster. "If you feel like you have to pee, just let it go!" I said to her while she frantically humped into me.

"Ohhh... that's it... right there.... ahhhhhhh!" she yelled as her flood gates opened and she began convulsing in a powerful orgasm.

She spurted several waves of warm fluid directly into my opening sending me over the edge in my own orgasm. We continued grinding each other for several more moments before I collapsed back against the couch.

"That was the best girl sex I have ever had," Lindsey blurted out while panting.

"It was good, wasn't it?" I cooed, "Almost as good as being fucked by a nice stiff dick!"

"Almost!" she replied as we both laughed out loud.

"So... what happened to Alan?" Lindsey asked while peering around the room.

"Don't know... I saw him get up and go into the kitchen. I was a bit distracted after that," I laughed, "but I did hear him tinkering with something."

"What do you say we go see what he is up to?" She said inquisitively and raised her eyebrow.

*****

As Lindsey and I peeked our heads into the hall bathroom, we watched as Dad hung the large enema pouch off the shower rod over the tub. The pouch was bloated and it jiggled as he tinkered with the long clear hose attached. We watched with curiosity as he attached a Y adapter to the end, and then added what appeared as a stubby dildo like plug to the end of both tubes. After connecting the plugs, he opened a flow valve and we watched the clear tube turn a creamy orange color. Dad quickly closed the valve as soon as a few drops came out of the end of each plug.

"Well hello ladies!" Dad said to us, just now noticing us in the doorway, "Come in and take your clothes off."

"What's all that?" Lindsey asked excitedly while pulling the rest of her clothes off.

"A new experience for you two to try," he said with a wink.

As we finished undressing, Dad placed two large bath towels side by side on the floor.

"Go ahead and both lay on your left side, like you are spooning each other," he motioned us to the towels.

Lindsey and I looked at each other and giggled, then followed his instructions. After lying down on the towels, Dad moved in behind us and positioned our right legs up towards our chests, then squeezed warm oil between our asses and into our pussies. He then lubed the plugs with oil and inserted them easily into our asses. I squeezed Lindsey's nipple as Dad did this to us, and she moaned softly while reaching between her legs to press a finger into my cunt.

Suddenly I felt an incredible warm sensation flow into me. Lindsey and I both moaned with delight as the warmth penetrated and filled our bowels. After about a minute Dad adjusted the valve and had us both roll onto our backs. After laying there another minute, he had us shift to our right side. Lindsey was now spooning me from behind and started massaging my clit. Dad adjusted the valve and I felt the warm liquid rush into me again. We had lain that way for several more minutes as I watched the bladder empty into us.

"Massage Elena's belly in a clockwise motion like this," Dad commanded Lindsey while performing he action on her.

A few minutes later, when the bladder was completely empty, Dad closed the valve and slowly helped us up off the floor. He then sat me on the edge of the tub and Lindsey on the toilet. With a quick pull he yanked the plug out of Lindsey's ass. Pressing firmly against her abdomen and rubbing in a counterclockwise motion he directed her to expel the liquid and it shot out of her with a blast into the toilet. After several minutes of massaging and pushing, she was empty and we switched spots. After going through the same process, I felt warm and tingly inside and started feeling like I was high.

"Wow, I feel like I just smoked a joint," I said with a laugh, "what was in that?"

"Yea, I'm feeling high too," Lindsey said with a big grin on her face.

"It's a special blend of organic coffee, virgin olive oil, peppermint oil, ginger root, marijuana, sea salt, and yogurt," Dad stated, "It's a perfect cocktail to produce a state of aphrodisia and euphoria."

I stared at Dad's mouth watching his lips move, too high to acknowledge any of the words he spoke but 'marijuana,' to which I uncontrollably laughed at in what sounded like a snort. I was more stoned than I had ever felt before, not that I had much experience with pot, but the sensation felt different, I tingled from head to foot. As I stood there in a near trance, he turned the tub spigot on and let it run until the water was hot and steamy, then he removed sprayer letting it bobble around on the hose. He gently guided us into the tub, and he sprayed us down with the two of us face to face. He lathered our bodies thoroughly with body wash, making sure to pay particular attention to our breasts, pussies and butts. Finally, he sprayed us down again and shut off the water. Next, he squeezed dollops of massage oil across our shoulders, both front and back, rubbing it all over us. While he did this Lindsey and I started making out, smearing our bodies into each other. I was feeling so high and sexually aroused that I was weak in the knees.

"Okay girls, go ahead and lay down in the tub in a sixty-nine," Dad requested while helping us down into the tub. We were inside the oversized tub - me on my back and Lindsey over me -- when Dad took off his clothes and positioned himself behind Lindsey.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Lindsey?" Dad asked.

Lindsey turned her head back to Dad and said, "Only once, it was kinda painful. But if you promise to be gentle, you can fuck me there."

"After having the enema, I will slip right in to you and it will feel amazing."

Dad took the massage oil and squeezed it at the top of her butt and let it run down between her cheeks, then pressed his penis against her anus. Lindsey was so high and relaxed from the enema, his head slipped right in with little resistance. Lindsey bent her head down placing her mouth over my pussy, exhaling with a low moan while Dad slowly pumped in and out, gradually working himself deeper and deeper into her."Ohh my God, that's incredible!" Lindsey reared her head back and blurted out.

As I watched Dad pump into her, I couldn't resist. I sucked the folds of her pussy into my mouth and tongued her clit while she bucked wildly into each of Dad's thrusts. It only took a few minutes of this before I felt the spray of her sweet nectar in my mouth as she convulsed from an overwhelming orgasm. Dad groaned and I saw his balls tightened against his shaft as it started throbbing his load into her. She moaned loudly then collapsed forward with her mouth open, diving into my pussy, as Dad made a final thrust into her, forcing his last release deep into her bowels.

They both laid there spent from their intense intercourse, nearly smothering me. I had to squirm my way out from under them. Now free, I took one of Dad's balls into my mouth and started sucking him. Doing this for about a minute he finally pulled out of her still erect, and shoved his cock into my mouth. The flavor was an oddly bitter minty flavor with a hint of his spunk. After deep throating him for a few minutes he pulled out and slapped Lindsey in the ass, indicating he wanted her to swap positions with me.

I quickly and eagerly got to my knees as she navigated under me. After Dad positioned the head of his penis at my strawberry, he pushed into me with one long steady stroke. I had never had a man fuck me in the ass before and from the stories I had heard was expecting it to be painful, but apparently with the combination of the oil and the concoction he pumped into us, he slid easily and painlessly into me like butter. The feeling was intense as his dick spread me open.

"Ohhh Dad!" I groaned, "Ohh, the feeling is amazing!"

Just then I felt Lindsey envelope my pussy with her mouth. I nearly came right then and Dad hadn't even started pumping me. As Lindsey began licking my clit, Dad grabbed my hips and pulled me tight into him. I shivered in pleasure as his member pushed deeper into me to places that had never been touched before. The feeling from the oral assault on my clit and deep stiff penetration in my bowels almost made me lose consciousness as I began convulsing in ecstasy. I felt myself squirt into Lindsey's mouth several times as my rapture overloaded my very being. Just then I felt Dad withdraw back to the tip of his shaft and forcefully ram back into me. The new sensation prolonged my orgasm and I squirted again into Lindsey's mouth.

"Mmmmm," Lindsey moaned as she slurped my juices and swallowed.

I collapsed forward as I shuddered from my orgasm. While Dad continued reaming me I grabbed Lindsey's legs and spread her wide, I licked down the length of her sex and latched my mouth to her opening. I could feel the added stimulation as the vibrations from her moan penetrated me. As I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth I reached around her leg and pressed my index finger into her sphincter. She spasmed and I watched as a stream of my dad's semen ooze out of her ass. I scooped it up with my fingers, letting it dribble off into her pussy, lubricating it, allowing me to finger fuck her rapidly. Just as I brought her to another orgasm I felt Dad grip my hips and pull me tight against him. A gush of hot semen blasted inside of me, then another and another, coating my bowels thoroughly. The pleasure was so intense all I could do was moan loudly and lay there powerless as spasms ripped through my very core and made my whole body shutter uncontrollably.

After a few minutes of resting, Dad sat Lindsey and I up against the wall of the tub and sprayed us down thoroughly. Once we were completely rinsed off, he grabbed our hands and led us to the Jacuzzi in the master bath. The lid was already off and the jets were sputtering away. Dad stepped in first and led us to each side of him as he sat down in the tub and guided us to lie against him. As we soaked in the tub, Dad grabbed us both and massaged our boobs, tummies and finally our clits keeping us in a state of sexual bliss. Over a half hour passed when Lindsey got out and dried off.

"I soooo have the munchies... what's for dinner?" Lindsey asked eagerly as she wrapped her hair in a towel.

"Well, I'm too tired to go out. Can we just order delivery?" I said with exhaustion. "I'm tired, sore and, thanks to Dad, still horny."

Dad laughed, giving me a big hug from behind, then placed me on his lap while cupping my boobs and nibbling my neck, "This tastes good, nom nom nom."

I squealed and squirmed as he gave me love bites down my neck. Meanwhile Lindsey quickly reached back into the tub between our legs and grabbed Dad by his dick.

"I could just eat this!" Lindsey said with a ravenous look while stroking him.

Dad instantly became hard again. Then, without warning, she pushed his rod into my cunt. My eyes grew wide and I gasped sharply as I felt him penetrate me. Instinctively, I spread my legs as Dad began to pump in and out.

"I'll order us some food while you satisfy your daughter's needs," Lindsey said with a chuckle as she pulled her hand back out of the tub, "I need to make a few phone calls anyway." Dad continued to slowly stroke in and out of me. I was sore, but it felt so wonderful as he caressed my body and kissed my neck. All I could do was lean my head back and absorb the moment. We continued this way for what seemed like five or ten minutes before he started to quicken his pace.

"Ohhh Dad, that feels so nice. I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum on my dick baby and I will fill you with what you desire."

His words only provoked me and I started undulating my hips as I rode him harder. Then my orgasm hit me like a runaway freight train. My pussy convulsed, gripping him in spasmic waves. It must have pushed Dad over the edge, because he gripped my tits hard and slammed full force into me. I felt his dick swell as it throbbed thick ribbons into me.

"Mmmm... just what I needed. A nice big load in my pussy," I said to him as I reached my arms back and grabbed him behind the neck to stretch. "That was 50 by the way."

He continued to caress me from groin to neck, tweaking my nipples hard as his hands firmly slid over my breasts.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I said with no reservations, "You make me feel complete."

After a few minutes of rest, I released him and got up out of the tub. "We should check on Lindsey. I don't want her to feel left out." I turned and grabbed his hand helping him stand up.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds