• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Allyson the Sissy Whore Ch. 01

Allyson the Sissy Whore Ch. 01

Kevin was your prototypical mid 20s guy. He had a decent job and lived on his own. He had good friends and whilst he was single he didn't find any problems getting what -- or who -- he wanted in the bedroom. However he had long been fascinated by glory holes and by being serviced in them but by being the one servicing.

He was convinced he was straight and loved having sex with women. He was disgusted by the thought of being with a man in the bedroom but yet he watched so much glory hole porn and always found himself imagining that he was the girl and not the guy.

For years this had gone on but he had never done a thing to address his kinks. One day he was getting off on watching sissies sucking of guys in a glory hole and his doorbell rang. He stopped and answered the door and his long time friend Laura was there. Kevin had forgotten she was coming round to go to the football so he invited her in and said he'd take a quick shower and be ready in ten minutes.

Kevin showered and then remembered he hadn't turned his PC off. He came out of the shower and was happy to see Laura was busy in the kitchen making a cup of tea. He signed a breath of relief and they went off to the game.

He thought nothing of it and life continued as usual for several weeks and had long forgotten about this possible situation until he came home from work one night and found a note in his letterbox.

'I know your deepest darkest secret Kevin and if you want to experience what you really want then you'll do as I say. To let me know you are interested put an 'X' in your window and I'll give you further instructions.'

Kevin knew this was a reference to his favourite sci-fi show but wasn't sure who knew and more importantly couldn't be sure of exactly what they knew but he was certainly going to find out.

The 'X' went on to his bedroom window and he awaited further instructions. Days went past and nothing and he just thought it was a crank letter but a fortnight later he came home and found another note in his letterbox.

'So you are prepared to become the sissy glory hole whore that you want eh? Well now I know I've set up a scenario for you to become just that. At 7PM you are to be dolled up in the most slutty clothing you can get hold of and make yourself up to look like a whore. Use YouTube for inspiration on how to do your make-up.

'You will drive to the car park outside the Lake Country Park and lock up your car and then you will walk the red trail footpath to the car park on the other side of the lake. It is very public but late at night very few people will be around so you will more than likely not be seen however I need to know you are serious.

'Should you complete this task you will find a white Ford Transit van parked in the far corner of the car park and you are to knock on the window of the van. When the driver rolls down his window just look at him and say 'I'm a sissy whore...get me out of here' and I'll make your dreams come true. You'll be safe at all times and you will be returned home by 8PM on Sunday night so you can go back to your humdrum life. If you do not show up then you'll never know who I am and I'll never offer you this chance again.'

Kevin read this letter over and over again and he only had two days to decide what to do. He changed my mind many times but when he got in from work on Friday evening he was fully prepared to go through with it.

Jumping into the shower Kevin shaved and got rid of all his body hair. He had a school girls uniform that he thought was slut personified that he put on before doing his make-up to look like a proper tart. Quickly looking in the mirror and he saw a person staring back at him of someone he'd want to suck him off and quickly jumped in his car and drove to the arranged car park.

Getting out of the car he took a big breath in and noticed the place was deserted before exhaling and checking with himself that he wanted to do this. Kevin had decided not to wear high heels which was a decision he would come to regret as he walked quickly along the path looking out for anyone but no-one was about.

He got to the car park but saw no vehicles there. He checked his watch and saw it had only just gone 7:15PM. He stood there wondering what to do and if anyone was coming and what to do if anyone turned up and saw me. After what felt like hours but was actually just 15 minutes a white Ford Transit drove in and pulled into the farthest car parking spot.

Kevin waited a couple of minutes before plucking up the courage to go over and knock on the window. He knocked on the window and the window came down and looked in and said, 'I'm a sissy whore...get me out of here.' The driver looked me up and down and said, 'you'll do but you need a lot of practice.'

Kevin stood there for a few seconds and then the doors of the transit opened up and two men rushed out and gagged him with a penis gag before handcuffing him behind his back and bundling the sissy into the back of the van.

At this point Kevin was wishing that he had ignored the letter. He was genuinely scared. No-one said a thing as the van sped off. Kevin feared he might die but before he could get a sense of what was going on the van pulled to a stop and the two men opened the door and told the gagged sissy to get out and walk to the door of a house.

His heart was pounding faster than it was when he had run the London Marathon the previous year but he had no choice and he knew that. The door opened and he was instructed to go in. Inside was a vixen with stunning long ginger hair who was wearing a mask. She nodded at the guys and they left and then she spoke.

'So Kevin you want to be a sissy whore. Well this weekend my friend you'll be the sissiest whore in town. It is 8PM now and for the next 48 hours you are a sissy whore. That is all you are. You can stop this at any time but if you do then you'll just to left by me to fend for yourself and look at you -- if you were left like this I'm pretty sure whoever found you would treat you like a whore. With me you'll only suck cock. Without me who knows what anyone would use you for?

'I have decided that as you are new you'll be eager but pretty sloppy in giving blowjobs. So I have put the price on you at £10 a blowjob and you have to swallow to get paid. Your goal is to earn £480 in the 48 hours which as you'll have worked out is an average of one blowjob an hour.

'You'll be taken from here to a fetish club where there are lots of open minded people. At midnight you'll be taken into the bathroom and locked into the toilet cubicle with a glory hole where you'll have four hours to earn as much cash as possible. Before then you'll have to drum up business in the club and tell people who you are and what you are there for.

'As for tomorrow you'll have to wait and see. That depends on how much you earn tonight. If you make your £480 total then you'll be rewarded by getting to find out who I am and I will let you go back to your old life if you want to. However if you have enjoyed your experience I would be interested in you being my partner as I've always wanted a real sissy because I get the best of both worlds. An obedient partner who'll do what I say in the bedroom and worship me in every day life.

So are you in or do you want to walk out of that door right now?'

Kevin tried to say that he was in but the gag was still in and he couldn't take it out. She laughed. Kevin was desperate to find out who this stunning woman in a black latex catsuit with cascading red hair was. At this point she came over and added two further points.

'I notice you haven't worn any high heels which is not very slutty of you. I shall lock on a pair of my 5'' high heels around your ankles. As a punishment for not wearing any you'll not be freed from until 8PM on Sunday night.

'Secondly as a whore you'll want everyone to know clearly what you are to help you get paid. Here is something I made especially for you,' and she pinned a badge on Kevin. She unlocked his hands and gag and told him to go to the bathroom and freshen himself up. Kevin scurried to see what he looked like.

The first thing Kevin saw was the badge which was like a name badge 'Sissy Whore Allyson' are the words that glare out at him but the words 'Glory Hole Whore' were above them and below them was the slogan 'Swallowing cum so you don't have to!' Kevin felt more humiliated by that than he had anything else so far. He touched up his make-up and walked back into the living room.

There he was told to sit down as 5" heels were locked around his ankles. He stood up and fell straight back down again. The ginger vixen laughed and said that all whores are used to high heels and that he should get used to them and quick. They walked out and the van was still there and once more he was placed in the back but with no handcuffs or gag this time.

Again no-one spoke and the drive was a long one. When they got to the club he was taken out and told to stand there whilst they spoke with the bouncers. The bouncers looked at him and smirked and they were waved in.

'Now Allyson, remember that is your name this weekend. All you have to do between now and midnight is talk to as many people as possible and get as many punters lined up for your four hour suck-a-thon as possible. The only thing you are not allowed to do is suck anyone off for free, leave the premises or make any contact with me.'

He walked into the bar and realised he had no money. He went to the barman and said that he had no money and the barman smiled and said it wasn't a problem 'you are a glory hole whore...drinks are free for you lot.' Kevin or was it Allyson? He wasn't sure who he was anyone but he sat in the corner and nursed a pint before a friendly man approached him.

'Allyson is it? What time are you in tonight?'

'Erm...midnight I think,' Kevin muttered and he said that he would see me later and instructed me to have fun. Kevin went to the bathroom and saw the bathroom stalls and the one on the end had a sign on it 'Sissy Whore Allyson is out. She'll be in from midnight. £10 blowjobs and if she doesn't swallow your full load you'll get your blowjob free!'

Kevin shuddered. This had all become too real. He panicked about diseases and didn't know what to do. The best plan he decided was to get drunk and then at midnight he could explain to the red-headed vixen that he was scared. As the booze flowed he found himself dancing and getting a lot of attention. A lot of the men in the club came up to him having seen the notice in the toilets and seeing his name badge. Lots of ladies came up to him too and he felt he had never been so popular.

He found himself feeling like the most popular person in the club and he liked this feeling. Lots of people pinched his bum and squeezed his stuck-on tits and this just turned him on. He thought about having a wank as no chastity belt was stopping him but he decided to just enjoy the attention.

At 11:30 he felt hands on his shoulders and it was the two bouncers. They told him it was time to 'pay the entry price' and escorted him to the backroom. 'No, no, no' screamed Kevin but that weren't listening. He felt so much relief when he saw the vixen who had brought him here in the backroom as well but saw her with a cock in her mouth and a sign around her neck stating 'Paying the price for Sissy Whore Allyson's rent.'

Kevin was confused. Very confused. 'You see your owner? She has to pay for your rent in the glory hole and she's been in here all night sucking cock so you can sell blowjobs tonight -- you must be grateful.' Kevin had to watch her finish sucking off her latest punter before the bouncers said that he was next up and promptly she started sucking me off. She was extremely eager and he exploded into her mouth and she gobbled it all up. The bouncers said it was time and she got up and thanked them for their hospitality.

Kevin's head was spinning and the vixen whispered into his ear, 'the thing is I love sucking cock too and I was extremely jealous of the night you have in store and I have to supervise you tonight so I had to get my cock sucking in early. I had the choice of paying £100 for your spot in the glory hole or suck off all the male staff. I chose the latter.'

'I just wanted to ask you about condoms and diseases...' Kevin started to say but was quickly stopped in his tracks, 'you are a sissy whore...you don't care about these things you just care about the money. If you get something then it'll mean you are a proper whore and you should be proud of it.' Kevin's head was spinning as she escorted him to the bathroom and opened the stall that was to become my workplace.

There was piss and poo on the floor and the whole place felt like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. 'This is the glory hole stall for a reason -- it is for starters like you and is as skanky as they can make it. If you stay in here without asking to leave then you'll make it sucking cock anywhere.' The vixen smiled and told her sissy to go in and kneel on the floor in the pee and poo.

Kevin did as he was told before his vixen placed a collar around his neck and chained him to the wall. 'Are you ready?' she asked and he nodded and she closed the door and he could hear the unmistakeable click of a padlock. There he was locked into a bathroom stall in piss and poo and before he could get his head around what was going on a cock came through the glory hole.

He caressed it with his right hand for a minute or so before he heard 'suck it you fucking bitch' and I took it into my mouth. The cock's owner decided it wasn't as much of a blowjob as a face fucking as he roughly fucked my face and exploded but before he could swallow it dripped out all over my dress and on the floor. All Kevin heard was 'the bitch didn't swallow...a free blowjob...get in!' and Kevin sighed.

The vixen apologised to the customer and told me through the stall that she was disappointed in him. Kevin was distraught and promised himself that he would do better next time. Next time happened to be just 30 seconds or so later and this time the guy wanted a slow and sensual blowjob and he got into rhythm and swallowed. Kevin found the taste disgusting but a ten pound note came through the gap underneath the door and he put it down his bra and got back to work.

This is how the rest of the evening panned out. Some cocks pulled out on purpose to get away with not paying and some he couldn't handle but some loads were swallowed. Kevin had no idea how many cocks he had sucked but counted his ten pound notes and there were just 17. He knew he had given at least double that many blowjobs and felt like he had let the ginger-haired vixen down.

The padlock was unlocked and the door opened. She asked for the money and she counted and seemed to be quite pleased, '£170...not bad for your first night. However it isn't the £480 I want off of you so you'll be working again tomorrow but for now lets get you back to the house.'

She unlocked Kevin and told him to not utter a word as she helped him off the floor 'you are a disgusting mess Allyson...I bet you still feel like a Kevin but you are most definitely an Allyson,' she said as she ushered him out into the bar. No-one was there and the club was closed. The bouncers came up and said they wanted extra payment for a good nights work. The vixen quickly got on her knees but they said they wanted 'Allyson' to show them whether she was worth all the hassle. Kevin still was struggling to be called that but he didn't struggle in sucking them off and swallowing. At this point the vixen came up behind me and uttered the words 'Allyson I am arresting you for prostitution. You do not have to say anything but whatever you do say may be used against you in a court of law.' I was once more confused as she handcuffed me behind my back and led me outside to the van and bundled me in the back.

'Taking blowjobs that were rightly mine now is it Allyson? I told you never to give away free blowjobs and you got on your knees so quick and started sucking them off before I could stop you. You are some whore and maybe the safety of a fetish club isn't enough for a whore of your calibre.'

Kevin had no idea what she meant but he would by the time he fell asleep the following night. They got back to where the vixen seemed to live and she told him that he wasn't coming in the house looking or smelling like he did. So he had to go around the back to a small shed. The vixen opened the door and he saw a small jail cell.

'Right then Allyson lets book you in,' as she asked Kevin a series of questions as she typed in the answers into her computer. She then instructed Kevin to stand in front of the camera. She placed a sign around his neck with his real surname but luckily only his female first name, a number, the date and the words 'Sissy Whore Jail' before proceeding to take his mugshot. She then took off his handcuffs and fingerprinted her prisoner before ushering him into the jail cell.

'Right then Allyson...you will stay in jail overnight whilst I decide what to do with you tomorrow. You have been booked into the Sissy Whore Jail and there is no bail here. You'll face court in the morning and your sentence will be passed. You shouldn't have sucked off two guys for free as that is against the rules of being a sissy whore. Sweet Dreams...' With that she locked the door to the jail cell and the shed and left him alone. Kevin was still in a daze and wasn't sure what was going on but one thing he did know was that he was shattered and he fell asleep within minutes. Friday night had been more than he could ever have imagined and he had no idea what was in store for him come Saturday morning...

Tbc...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Allyson the Sissy Whore Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds