• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cold Leather Revenge

Cold Leather Revenge

123

Chapter 1

'For crying out loud you stupid girl! Can you not get anything right? All I asked for was a simple dictation & you can't even do that right can you!' she shrieked.

'I'm sorry Ms Harris. Truly I am. Can we start again?' Lydia replied.

'No. No we cannot. I'll type it myself. Now get out. Get out this instance before I sack your arse for being totally incompetent. Fucking loser...' She mumbled as she watched Lydia hunch over & creep out of her office.

Lydia Jones sat at her desk feeling desperately low. She really did not need to get fired right now. This job was perfect for her. She loved the office, her colleagues, everything except that bitch. As she watched the office door open, she saw Ms Harris almost glide along the floor. That snooty bitch, with her ridiculous 5 inch heels clicking on the floor as every male tongue drooled with lust. Always dressed immaculately, always wearing the sharp business suits matched with the many pairs of boots & heeled shoes she seemed to own. The way she stood waiting for the lift, one heel balancing while the other tapped the floor while she tapped her leather gloves on the palm of her hand. Always the air of dominance like the spoilt rich kid who threw a strop if she didn't get her own way. Lydia glared at her. No-one had ever belittled her like that or made her feel that low, yet she seemed to take a sadistic pleasure in it. Bitch.

Mike Lucas, Her boyfriend for the past 4 years, had surprised her that evening with dinner at a plush restaurant in the city. Calling her during her lunch break, he had asked her to meet him back at their flat quickly once she had finished work.

She had rushed home to find that he'd bought her a complete new outfit including some sexy underwear, flowing backless black dress & some gorgeous new court shoes. She quickly changed into her new clothes, stopping to admire the lingerie in the mirror. Then she sat & put on the shoes. She felt a little nervous as she never wore heels. It was just one of those things that she never did, for no other reason than that. Finding her balance around the bedroom, she stepped cautiously around gaining a little steadiness on her feet. She was impressed at the way her feet simply arched naturally to the curvature of the shoe, and the way the heel accentuated her legs and body -- almost self correcting her posture. She was beginning to enjoy this feeling.

Grabbing her coat, she tottered off down the hallway where Mike was waiting.

'You look amazing sweetheart' he said to her, as he leant in & kissed her softly on her cheek.

'Thanks babe, I feel amazing! What's all this in aid of anyway?' she replied.

'You'll see.' He said, smiling back at her.

As the taxi pulled up at the restaurant, she got out & looked around her.

'Babe, can we afford this?' she asked him.

'Well, we can now. But lets get inside & then we can talk.' He replied, ushering her into the doorway.

Mike worked as a lawyer in a respected firm in the city. He had started there straight after finishing uni & had built up a fairly good reputation as an assistant to one of the partners. He was keen to move up the ladder & things were finally looking up.

Lydia was a secretary assistant at one of the top PR firms. She had worked her way up from a junior admin assistant to the main secretarial pool. She had aspirations to progress, but one thing stood in her way -- Ms Harris.

After ordering some drinks, they browsed the menu.

'So, what do you fancy? Order anything you like. My treat.' Mike said.

'Wow, ok big spender. But you've got to tell me what this is all about? Why so flush all of a sudden?' Lydia replied. She loved it when he pampered her but she was a natural worrier. They were just about keeping their heads above water financially, but as a young couple with a mortgage money was tight.

After ordering their food, she smiled at him. He looked like the cat that caught the cream.

'Mr Allen called me into his office today. He's assigning me a high profile case. One that, if it goes well, should make us a tidy sum.' Mike said enthusiastically.

'That's fantastic babe!' Lydia replied. 'What's it about?' she asked.

'A divorce case. Some rich snob is divorcing his wife of 20 years and she wants to take him for everything. She sounds like a bit of a bitch to me, but she's willing to pay big to win so I'm taking the lead on it.' He explained.

'Wow. You go for it. You'll have to tell me all the juicy details!' she replied coolly.

'That's not everything' Mike went on 'Because of the high profile of this case & the extra workload it will involve, Mr Allen has given me a raise. I'm meeting her tomorrow to discuss some preliminary things. Let's hope it goes well!'

'I'm sure it will babe. You deserve this!' she replied as she leant across and kissed him.

The next morning Mike was sitting at his desk when there was a knock at the door. Opening the door, he saw a stunning black haired middle aged woman standing there. He immediately noticed her air of arrogance as she swaggered into his office.

'Good Morning, my name is Mike Lucas.' He said as he extended his hand.

'Mr. Lucas.' She replied curtly, as she briefly shook his hand. He felt the grip of her leather glove wrap around his hand & immediately felt a tingle shoot up his spine.

He gestured she take a seat on the leather couch, while he took her coat. Sitting down, his eyes wandered to her legs. He could see that beneath the black mid thigh length skirt she was wearing dark tights or even stockings and leering further down, his eyes gazed upon the shiny black leather boots that encased her leg below the knee. They were stiletto, but they must have been at least 5 or 6 inches high. At that moment, another knock at the door & one of the young secretaries appeared.

'Would you like some tea or coffee?' Mike asked politely.

'Coffee.' She snapped back.

'Two coffees please Miss Jones. Thank you.' Mike said & then sat at his desk.

'Let's get straight to the point Mr Lucas. That bastard of a husband of mine is sleeping with his young slut of a secretary.' She barked.

'Oh, well, I see.' Mike replied. 'So, on what grounds is he trying to divorce you?'

'There are no grounds on his part except for the fact that I have a source who tells me that he wants to whist this little slut off on a whirlwind romance & wants to quickly & quietly dispose of me. He hasn't attempted to lay a finger on me in a number of years now. Seems he prefers his little bimbo so for starters you will plead unreasonable behaviour. If he attempts to block or deny, then you will go for adultery. Lets see how he likes his little bimbo slut being named in the petition shall we?' she snapped in her usual icy tone.

'Ok. Well, we will need to discuss some things in-depth but I see no reason why we can't find a reasonable outcome for you.' Mike replied, nervously.

'Fuck reasonable, I'm taking that bastard for everything. Do you understand me? I'm going to make him squirm, wriggle & beg me to walk away & for that the price is a small fortune.' She snapped, getting worked up. 'Are you the man to get this for me Mr Lucas?' she cooed at Mike in a sexy seductive tone.

'Oh yes, I will give you my full attention -- Ms Harris.' Mike suggestively replied.

Chapter 2

Lydia was typing away at her desk when she heard the lift doors chime followed by the unmistakeable sound of 'those' heels clacking along the corridor. She looked up to see Ms Harris walking towards her office, followed by Luke Jones from accounts. He was two steps behind Ms Harris, almost drooling as his eyes were transfixed on her boots. Walking into her office and slamming shut the door behind her, Lydia carried on typing. Strange thoughts kept entering her head which made it difficult to concentrate. Why was he so transfixed on her boots? Did they really affect him that much? She couldn't shake it from her mind. Then she remembered a parcel that had turned up in the post for Ms Harris which needed to be signed for. Gingerly, she grabbed the parcel & walked over to Ms Harris's office door, knocked & walked in.

'What do you want?' she snapped, almost startled.

Stopping in her tracks, Lydia looked at Luke who was kneeling beside the sofa that Ms Harris was sat on.

'A parcel turned up for you Ms Harris & it needed signing for so I kept it safe for you.' Lydia replied.

'Oh. Good. Set it down over there then.' Ms Harris replied, motioning towards the coffee table.

Putting the parcel on the table, she looked across to Ms Harris who was reading through some papers, sat cross legged with her boot bouncing ever so slowly very close to Luke's face. Lydia looked down at Luke and saw the embarrassment in his eyes. She turned and made a hasty retreat.

Sat back at her desk, her mind continued to wander at the notion of the almost trance like state Luke was in.

Mike picked up the receiver and dialled Ms Harris office.

'Hello, Ms Harris? It's Mike Lucas.' He said.

'Hello Mr Lucas.' She replied.

'Ms Harris, I have some good news. Your husband was served the counter offer papers yesterday afternoon & I have just had a lengthy meeting with his lawyer. He has agreed to your terms, on the condition that everything is all signed off by midday tomorrow.' Mike said.

'Really. Well that's a surprise. Fine. I have a meeting this afternoon but can you call by my house this evening & we can get it all signed off.' Ms Harris replied.

'I think so, it shouldn't be a problem.' He said.

'Good. I shall expect you at six-thirty.' She replied.

'Yes, Ok Ms Harris. I'll see you then. Mike replied, then the line went dead.

He was rather pleased with himself. His first high profile case & although he had put in a huge amount of work, it had all been worth it. Given the conditions of the divorce settlement, he stood to make a nice profit from this. Enough, he thought, to treat Lydia & himself to a nice little holiday, somewhere exotic.

He picked up the receiver again & called Lydia.

'Hi babe, how's your day going?' he said.

'Hi sweetheart, not too bad. I'm just trying to stay out of "the bitch's" way!' she giggled 'I had my performance review with her this morning & it didn't go well. I've got a 3 month review thanks to her! I really can't afford to lose this job babe. We will be right in the shit for money. We'll lose the flat, the car, everything! I'm just not sure I can cope with it all. If I can make it through the day without being insulted or put down by her then it'll be a success!'

'Ah sweetie, I'm sure you'll be fine. We'll always have each other! No matter what happens. Hopefully she'll move onto her next victim sooner or later!' he replied 'Listen babe, I've got to drop by at a client's house on the way home this evening so I'll be a little late. We've managed to reach a settlement, so hopefully it'll all be wrapped up in a week or two.'

'That's fantastic!' she exclaimed 'babe, you've worked so hard on this. Well done!'

'Thanks, I feel really good about it. Mr Allen thinks the bonus from this case alone will be worth at least a couple of months salary! So I was thinking about whisking you away for a short break? Me & you, somewhere to get away from it all? All our money worries will be over.' he said excitedly.

'Wow, that'd be fantastic! IF I can get the time off though. But, it would be fantastic! Ok, so I'll see you tonight? Drive safely. Love you.' She said.

'I love you too. I'll text when I leave.' He replied.

Pulling into the driveway, Mike was impressed at the size & demeanour of the house. It was an old Victorian building, must have had at least nine or ten bedrooms! Walking up to the door, he pressed the buzzer & heard a clacking of heels approaching the door.

'Ah Mr Lucas, good evening.' Ms Harris said as she swung the door open.

'Hello Ms Harris, I have the paperwork here.' He replied, nervously. As he looked her up & down, he was sure he could make out the outline of suspender straps on her tight skirt. His eyes caught the glistening leather of her boots -- tall stiletto, about 5 inches, and black shiny leather that came up to just over her knee. She was wearing a tight white blouse, with a cleavage seemingly ready to burst out of the black lacy bra underneath. He imagined Lydia wearing something similar. Unfortunately, although not a prude by any means, she had never expressed any interest in exploring what he'd now realised was a very potent & powerful 'fetish'.

Mike noticed that she was also wearing black leather gloves that disappeared under the sleeves of her blouse. She reached out to shake his hand & he was transfixed at her stern appearance.

'I've only just got back myself' she said 'Long day at the office. It's performance review time & I have some rather inept staff working for me. It can be quite draining. Can I get you a drink?'

'Yes please, that would be nice.' He replied.

'Make your way through to the study. I'll go get us some drinks.' And with that, she turned and walked away. He stared at her body as she seemed to effortlessly glide across the hallway.

Shaking his head back to reality, he sat on the sofa in the study & opened his briefcase. Pulling out some papers, he glanced around the room. There were photo's everywhere, photo's of Ms Harris in exotic locations but one in particular caught his eye. He stood & went over to the mantelpiece to get a closer look. It was one Ms Harris stood next to a horse & she was in full riding gear -- tight blouse, short gloves, jodhpurs & riding boots and in her hand she held a crop.

'That's a nice photo don't you think?' Ms Harris said as she saw Mike dreamingly gazing at the picture.

Startled by her sudden reappearance & the fact he had been caught red handed practically drooling over her, he stammered 'Err, Yes. Lovely photo.'

'That's one of my favourite outfits too. There's nothing like a good stallion between your legs to get you going Mr Lucas' she said, almost oblivious to the fact that her comment had made him a gibbering wreck.

'Now, come & sit. I hope red wine is ok for you?' she said as she motioned to the seat on the sofa next to her.

'Yes Ms Harris. That will be fine.' He replied.

'Now. Tell me what that spineless piece of shit is offering.' She snapped, almost venomous at the mere mention of her husband.

Mike picked up the list & started reading.

'Ok, well, with regards to the properties he is willing to sign over to you this house, the cottage in Cornwall, the apartment in New York & the house in the Maldives. He asks that he retains the flat where he is currently living in Westminster & the house in the south of France.'

'Hmmm' She replied 'The Westminster flat is now his whore house & the place in France is nothing more than a run down barn. That seems acceptable to me. Next?'

'He asks that he retains ownership of the yacht but has said that you may keep all vehicles & furnishings in their current locations.' Mike said.

'Good. I hate that bloody rusty barge anyway.' She said.

'Now Ms Harris, there is a question of cash settlement. Mr Harris is offering you a one off payment of £24 million pounds on the express condition that A.) the agreement is signed by yourself & completed by midday tomorrow and B.) that you sign a confidentiality clause agreeing not to reveal any details about Mr Harris that could potentially harm his reputation or career and C.) that you read a statement out to that effect which I will tape record into a Dictaphone. ' Mike stated 'Mr Harris has made a special arrangement with a judge that once this document is signed & the recording is presented to the court tomorrow, the divorce is legalised & final.'

'Well, £24 million. I bet that really hurt him. Now, give me the statement to read.' She said.

Mike took the Dictaphone out of his briefcase & pressed the record button and placed it on the table.

'When you are ready Ms Harris' he said.

'I, Donna Marie Harris do hereby agree to the terms as laid out in the signed documents & that in accepting these terms am bound by their conditions. This statement & the accompanying paperwork is being recorded & signed by myself at 19:15 hours on the 27th November 2012.' She read from the statement. Now, where do I sign Mr Lucas.' Ms Harris said.

As she said this, she slowly removed the glove from her right hand. Mike was transfixed by this almost erotic movement. The way she delicately peeled the leather from her fingers revealing her hand, each finger slender, each with a perfectly manicured nail, brightly painted scarlett red.

'Just here Ms Harris.' Mike said, his own hand shaking as he pointed to the line where she placed her signature.

'Good. Now that I am a free woman, let us drink to that.' She said, reaching for her glass. They both emptied their glasses in one go.

'Hmm, that was nice. Another?' Ms Harris said as she let her un-gloved hand fall onto Mike's thigh. Feeling her fingers gently caress his leg, he flinched.

'Err, as much as I would love to Ms Harris I'm afraid I really must be making a move. My girlfriend will be expecting me home soon.' Mike stammered, reluctantly. All sorts of mixed feelings whizzed through his mind.

'Oh now come come. We have just completed quite a successful business agreement. And as you well know, I am now a substantially rich woman -- not that that has ever stopped me getting my way in the past...' she sneered as she continued to caress his thigh.

'Erm, ok then Ms Harris. Just one more glass and then I really must be going.' Mike stammered.

'Good boy. Now, you go fetch the wine while I make myself more comfortable.' She purred.

Mike walked through to the kitchen and picked up the open bottle from the counter. Walking back into the study, he saw that she had swung herself around so she was now laying across the sofa.

'Ahh, good. Now, fill my glass.' She said reaching her empty glass out to him. Mike filled her glass & then half filled his own glass, remembering that he still had to drive home.

'Now, come. Sit.' She said lifting her booted legs, motioning him to sit on the sofa.

As he sat down, she placed her legs across his lap. One knee slightly bent so that her remaining gloved hand reached out, resting on her knee.

'So. Am I your first?' Ms Harris suggested seductively.

'Excuse me?' Mike replied.

'Am I your first BIG case?' she said.

'Oh, sorry. Yes. Yes you are my first large case. I mean, I am experienced, I have dealt with separations, alimony, personal claims that sort of thing but...' he said, the words struggling to make any sort of coherence.

'But... I am your first BIG catch' she purred at him.

'Well. Yes. I suppose you are.' He replied.

'It's such a good feeling to win your first major victory isn't it?' she said. He was struggling to focus on her words -- too easily distracted by the circling motion she was making with her gloved fingers, swirling across the leather of her boots. She finished her second glass & reached to top her glass up.

'Err, Yes. Yes it is.' He stammered.

'I remember when I had my first major victory.' She said as again, she sunk the third glass of wine 'I was a lowly secretary at the place I still work. I caught my boss doing something he shouldn't have been doing & then it hit me. Why should I suffer? Why not use that knowledge and evidence to my advantage.' She slurred. The wine obviously now having an affect.

Mike wondered where this was going. He still hadn't drunk any of his second glass & leant to place his glass on the table.

'So how long have you been working at Enterprise PR firm Ms Harris?' Mike asked.

'Oh, it's been 15 years now. And I can tell you some stories about my time there.' She boasted, sinking yet another glass. 'You see, knowledge & power. That's where it all is. You only have to get one tiny snippet on someone & that can open doors, which lead to other doors. And other pieces of information. And other doors. And so on & so on...'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cold Leather Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds