• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nkwe Lodge Ch. 03

Nkwe Lodge Ch. 03

12

Sunday was an unusually warm winter's day in mid-July. Sally and Steve showed up shortly after 12:00 at Greg and Janine's house a short distance away from the main building of the Lodge. They brought along two bottles of Sauvignon Blanc wine and some snacks.

Sally was dressed in a "wrap around" skirt with an ethnic motive. Her black bikini top and open sandals completed her outfit. As always she greeted Janine with a peck on the cheek, but the usual quick hug was just a few seconds longer than usual. Or did Janine just imagine it? Did Sally's hand on the bare flesh of Janine's lower back mean anything differently than in the past?

The two men greeted each other heartily. They made their way to the patio outside and sat at the patio table. The girls remained inside to prepare some snacks. It was not long before Janine and Sally came out with the snacks and joined the men on the patio where they enjoyed the African sun next to the Lodge's pool on warm days. The girls took up position on the sun chairs next to Steve. Janine sat closest to Steve and Sally sat on her other side. From the patio chairs the men had an excellent view of the girls as they looked slightly down to the girls.

Acting on the unfamiliar feelings of the past days Janine had donned a pair of short denim cutoffs that displayed her smooth tanned legs to maximum effect. The back of her loose fitting gauzy white top reached down to just about the middle of her back. She felt sexy and just a little bit provocative. All morning she had felt Greg's eyes on her.

Greg wasn't sure whether her dark areola and perky nipples were faintly visible through the almost sheer fabric and tried all morning to confirm his suspicion.

However what became abundantly clear to all was the amount of muscular thigh she was showing when she positioned the first bottle of wine between her thighs to uncork the wine. The chilled bottle of wine made her nipples hard and both Greg and Steve were sure that she wasn't wearing a bikini top or bra underneath her top. Since it was their own private backyard and they were long time friends, Greg didn't think too much of it.

After pouring the first glass of wine she handed it to Sally. The second glass of wine Janine handed to Steve who was sitting between Greg and Janine. Both Greg and Steve had an unobstructed view of her cleavage when she leaned forward to hand the wine to Steve and Greg. The unexpected glimpse of his wife's cleavage still caused a stir in Greg's pants as he thought that she was sexy as hell. Steve was caught off guard, but tried to hide the stolen glance as well as he could, but their prying eyes didn't go unnoticed.

Janine had noticed the men looking down her shirt and she felt strangely excited. It felt good.

Greg had also noticed how Steve had a good look down Janine's top. A mixture of jealousy and pride of his wife competed with his increasing arousal.

But when she handed the third round of wine to the men she leaned even further forward to reach Greg allowing her top to fall away from her chest. This time both men were treated to a spectacular view down her top. Her dark areola and hard nipples were clearly visible. Greg could even see her cute belly button. Now Janine had Greg's full attention. He had never seen her act like this. She had a sexy body, not only for her age, but for any age actually. Except for her marathon outfits she usually kept her luscious curves hidden. He felt a faint wave of jealousy course through his veins. Was she getting back at him for what happened Wednesday night with Nicky?

She felt extremely erotic, sexy and very alive at her deliberate display of her breasts to Greg and especially Steve. It made her pussy tingle and twitch as she felt the wetness in her pants. She desperately wanted to touch and fondle herself. As Sally emptied the first bottle into their glassed Janine saw an opportunity to get away and let her fingers wander through her Lotus patch. She got up and announced that she was going to the kitchen to retrieve some snacks and more wine. After about ten minutes Sally followed her into the house and found Janine in the kitchen. Janine could feel Sally's eyes on her, but she couldn't look Sally in the face yet. She was afraid that Sally would know what she did.

Trying to divert Sally's attention, Janine asked her what she meant by her comment on Wednesday night.

"What comment?" Sally asked confused.

"When Nicky was dancing, I said that 'It must be absolutely fantastic to have the courage to get up in front of strangers and take your clothes off and have their eyes on you in admiration and adoration'. You then replied and said that "It's an indescribable feeling,' as if you did it before."

"Oh, that," Sally said. She was noticeably nervous.

"I spoke without thinking. It is a part of my life that I don't like to discuss, but I'll make an exception with you since you so graciously took me into your life when I came to live on the farm."

Sally then told Janine that after her divorce from her first husband she worked two jobs. By day she was a secretary and during the evenings she worked in a bar as a bar lady. She met a psychology student, Meghan at the bar. She and Meghan became friends and started to go out on Sally's nights off from the bar. Meghan was the wildest craziest, most daring person she'd ever met. Sally told Janine stories of college parties and wet t-shirt contests at fraternity parties, backstage parties at concerts and of flashing strangers on the street. Sally then realized that women have some strange kind of control over men with their naked bodies and it made her feel somewhat superior to men.

The DJ at a local nightclub took a liking to Meghan and frequently invited them into his booth allowing them to choose the music. Sally said that she enjoyed the attention that she got from being Meghan's friend. When Meghan and the DJ became involved with each other they still included her in many of the things they did.

About three months later when a celebrity DJ played at the club, Sally was again invited along. The four of them had fun playing music, dancing and drinking in the DJ booth until the early hours of the morning. When the crowd dwindled down the two DJ's came up with an idea to get the crowd going. They announced that Sally and Meghan would DJ topless in the booth for an hour if there were more than a hundred people on the dance floor. Sally was shocked and nervous as a roaring cheer went up from the club and the men started streaming on the dance floor.

She exposed her breasts before, but that was amongst many other girls. Never before had she taken her clothes off as the centre of attention and in front of so many people. The two DJ's kept the crowd dancing in anticipation for another 15 minutes before announcing that since there were not hundred people on the floor the girls are only going to take of their shirts. Meghan was the first one to rip off her top and swing it above her head. Sally followed suit and was soon dancing in her lacy white bra under the fluorescent lights. There was aloud roar from the crowd encouraging them to take off their bras. Sally felt the familiar glow of ecstasy she felt each time when her naked feminine bits caused some outrages or unexpected reaction when some man or men caught a glimpse of it.

Two songs later the celebrity DJ announced that they reached the hundred dancer mark and that sally would remove her bra. Without hesitation she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and let it slide down her arms. She teased the crowd a little by cupping her breasts in her hands. As the roar from the crowd grew louder and louder she took her hands away and exposed her lily white C-cup breasts. Her firm breasts jiggled up and down and from side to side while she danced exuberantly.

The crowd's attention then turned to Meghan who took her red gauzy bra off to expose her ample D-Cup boobs, her minute little nipples hard and erect pointing skyward. The cheer from the crowd was deafening.

As they played the music over the next hour they had the crowd in a mesmerized daze. The two DJ's eyes on her bouncing breasts and the crowds adoring stares had her in an ever increasingly exited and horny state. Watching the exuberant bouncing of Meghan's ample boobs only served to stir up more lust in her and she felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute. The more they danced the more drinks the DJ's fed them.

Sounding as if he was in the building next door, Sally heard Meghan's boyfriend make a further announcement. He dared the women in the crowd to take off their tops and bra's. A few girls didn't need any second invitations and ripped off their tops. Looking down on some forty topless girls dancing to house music was indescribably erotic. But it couldn't compare to what was to come. The celeb DJ was by now out of his shirt and the muscles on his lean upper body glistened with perspiration. His bulging arms waved above his head as he danced. He approached the microphone and issued a dare to the males in the crowd. The dare was for at least thirty guys to get their kit off and dance naked for 15 minutes. As reward for their bravery Meghan and Sally would get naked and dance naked on the DJ stand for 30 minutes. Sally said that by then she was so ecstatically aroused and intoxicated that she could not believe the urge she felt to get naked. Feigning disdain, she secretly hoped that she would get the opportunity to get naked.

She and Meghan didn't wait for the required number of naked guys, nor did they wait for the 15 minutes to pass. Soon she and Meghan were dancing side by side on the DJ stand. She was sure that everyone in the club could see how wet she was. She felt adored, desired, on top of the world, like a real life Goddess.....

The two of them and some of the other clubbers remained naked until the club closed. She and Meghan didn't even bother to get dressed before going home. The four of them drove to Meghan's boyfriend's house Meghan and he were driving in the front while Sally and the celeb were in the back seat.

That night released a beast in Sally. She felt a constant craving for the attention, adoration and admiration from men.

She took up erotic pole dancing as exercise and soon started to perform at parties. According to Sally it was great fun easy and she made really good money. Meghan took the idea and turned it into a business. Sally danced at college parties and Meghan for the other off campus parties. They took in another girl Anna who as a roommate to help with the rent. As business picked up, Anna also started dancing.

She stated that she and Steve met at the bachelor party of one of Steve's friends where she danced. She noticed Steve as he was the only one who was looking in her eyes instead of her boobs and ass. He kept eye contact throughout her performance. Afterward they chatted and made a date. "One thing led to another and now we are happily married," she said as she turned away and walked out towards the veranda where the men were waiting.

Janine stood motionless in silent amazement. She would never have believed the tale if it came from someone else. Strangely she felt closer to Sally than ever before. She realized that she would be able to tell Sally about her feelings of the past days.

As she carried a plate of snacks and another bottle of wine onto the veranda Janine noticed Sally stretched out in the big cypress deck chair next to the pool facing the veranda. Her eyes were closed as she relaxed in the African sun. The men had an unobstructed view of Sally's tanned body. Except for the bikini top that cupped less than half of her right breast and even less of the left and the tiny triangle that covered her mound, her body was in full view or may at full display. Her slender left leg was pulled up and bent coyly at the knee in feigned modesty. She looked very good for a woman of 34 years. Janine noticed that both Greg and Steve were taking every opportunity to admire Sally's body and exposed breast. Steve saw Greg watching Sally and knew that it would be impossible for Greg to miss her almost completely naked left breast. Both guys pondered the other's thoughts.

Walking over to Sally a faint smile played at the corners of Janine's mouth. She realized that she never before noticed whether the men were ogling Sally or her. It never bothered her before.

In her moment of reverie, Sally didn't hear Janine walk quietly up to her behind her with the plate of peeled citrus, brie and crackers.

"That looks yummy, Sally, thanks for sharing." Janine said quietly as she reached over to place the plate of food on the table next to Sally.

Sally opened her eyes. "Hmmm?" She looked up, not knowing what Janine was referring to, until she looked back down and noticed her own left breast had sneaked out of her bikini top and was almost completely exposed. As she put her boob back in its place Sally smilingly winked at Janine and said: "I know you and the men like to watch."

"And lately I seem to be tempted to watch and show," Janine replied before turning away to fetch wine for the two of them.

As Janine sat down on the other deck chair it was Sally's turn to enquire what Janine meant with her comment last comment. The two women were sitting out of earshot from the men and after several big gulps of wine Janine had the courage to tell Sally about what she felt during the strip show as well as the incident when she witnessed Michelle and Mr. Big having sex next to the pool. She told Sally about her lack of jealousy and how horny it made her when she saw Greg finger fucking Nicky and how she so utterly horny grabbed Greg at their house and fucked him to a mind blowing orgasm. She confessed to her fascination and desire to be naked and for strange men to look at her and desire her. How she wished that Mr. Big had discovered her and also fucked her next to the pool.

Lastly she admitted her earlier daring behavior to Sally admitting that she gave Steve a look down her top. Her stumbling apology was interrupted by Sally's girlish giggle.

"Don't worry yourself too much. I'm not upset and I promise you neither are Steve. Yours were probably the first set if boobs that he had seen in more than two years. Now go and get your tiniest bikini on and join me in the sun."

Feeling much better after her naughty confession and full of confidence Janine returned in a skimpy bright red bikini. She wore it on holiday in the Seychelles a year ago, but never dared to wear it at home. Lost in conversation, Greg and Steve was at a sudden loss for words when they noticed her walking across the lawn towards the pool. Janine knew that her legs and tight ass are spectacular due to the hours she spent on the road training for the long distance running events she takes part in. She walked with a slow and deliberate gate towards Sally and the pool. The guys' eyes were glued to the stunning view of her trimmed body. Steve's eyes were particularly fixed on the rhythmic motion of her glutes and the folds it made where they met her legs. She looked truly stunning.

Janine noticed the sudden silence and smilingly she swayed her hips just a little bit more than usual as she pulled back her shoulders to accentuate her perky breasts. She bent down at her waist and kept her tanned legs straight when she draped a towel over the deck chair. The men had an outstanding view of her derrière before she sat down and stretched her lovely legs out in front of her. Stealing a sideways look she noticed the two men were still staring in silent awe at her. A warm wave of excitement ran down her spine.

After about 30 minutes in the sun, Janine got up to retrieve the bottle of sun tan lotion from the struts of the umbrella shaped thatched shade where she stored it away from the heat. She had to stand on tiptoe and she was flexing the muscles in her ass in the process. From where the men were standing they had a totally unrestricted view of her behind and she was sure they would be staring at her butt which of course was by now only scantily covered by her bikini bottoms. Turning around with the bottle of lotion in her hand, Janine gave them a splendid view of her from the front with her breasts standing out and her nipples fully erect from the excitement. She noticed that both Greg and Steven were openly staring at her. She felt really excited as she knew that she looked good.

Returning to her friend on the deck chairs Janine asked Sally to apply the lotion for her. Sally poured some lotion in her hands and started applying the lotion on the back of Janine's shoulders. The sensation of her fingers on her shoulders made her shiver lightly. She felt a little embarrassed by the tingling in her nipples.

Stretching languidly as she feels Sally's hands start to spread the lotion up and down in small circles down her back. Sally's hands roamed to her sides and lingered shortly with her fingers pressing lightly at the sides of her breasts. She could feel the men's eyes on her. She felt her flesh turning pink, even where the sun has not yet touched it, as her pounding heart rushed the warm blood to her skin. After pouring more lotion from the bottle, Sally started to apply the lotion to Janine's legs beginning with her feet. Janine loved the feel of Sally's soft hands on her skin and began to imagine how gorgeously sensuous her skin would feel.

Janine wanted Sally to know just how she enjoyed her touch. The next time her hand reached the top of her thigh she let out a soft sigh. Sally's hand stopped for a fraction of a second before moving on. When Sally's hands moved up her legs again another sigh escaped from her lips.

In the hot winter sun it didn't take long for Janine to notice droplets of sweat trailing down her chest. She lazily lifted her hand and used a finger to seductively wipe the droplets from where it ran down between her breasts. She had her sunglasses on so the guys could not see that she was checking their reactions. Their silly grins made it obvious that they were watching her and enjoyed what they saw. Janine got up from her deck chair and put the back down before she languidly lay back down on her tummy and pretended that she didn't notice their attention.

Out of earshot from the women Greg and Steve were speculating about the cause for Janine's behavior. They kind of agreed that it had to have something to do with the events of the Wednesday night.

Meanwhile the men were having a discussion of their own. They speculated over the cause of the women's behavior. Steve speculated that the stripping incident earlier that week might have triggered a jealous streak in the women.

"But Janine said she was fine with it," Greg answered.

The wine was flowing freely during the course of the afternoon wore on. The men made sure that the women's wine glasses were never empty. The men continually filled up the women's glasses as soon as they saw the glasses fall below half. The men relished in the opportunity to look down their creamy cleavages. From the women's loud laughs and giggles, the men could tell they were getting pretty tipsy and having a great time doing so.

Standing next to Steve as we watched in shock how our respective wives were showing off their bodies Greg could tell by the huge bulge tenting the front of Steve's shorts that he was getting just as aroused as he was. Greg looked down at the front of his own shorts and damn if his body wasn't betraying him.

Greg wasn't the only one who noticed their arousal. As Janine looked at them she could swear that she saw a slight trickle of drool at the corner of Steve's mouth as he stared at her body. In that moment she was quite aroused and actually wanted to show her tits to him.

As the afternoon progressed Steve became less concerned with the obvious signs that he was enjoying the show. Steve looked straight at her, making no attempt at all to hide the huge bulge in his shorts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nkwe Lodge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds