• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Party Favor

Party Favor

You awaken from your afternoon nap suddenly, on your stomach, feeling me on top of you, yanking your hands behind your back. You feel the cuffs tighten around them. Your world goes dark as I put a blindfold on you.

I roll you over onto your back and softly stroke your clit, getting it hard, without saying a word to you. I keep this up until I think you might be getting close, and then clamp a small vibrator to it. Not too much to get you off... just enough to keep you where I want you.

I grab your hair and drag you off the bed, forcing you to your knees at its foot, where the special clamps are that I had installed for this occasion. I clamp your ankles to the floor, and connect your wrist cuffs to your ankles. You cannot move at all. I take a vibrator and, without any fanfare, slide it into your pussy. It too is turned just low enough to keep you going without getting you off; I have lots of experience controlling when and how you orgasm, after all. I stand up and admire my handiwork: Chained to the floor in front of me is my beautiful, chubby 32 year old wife, with her long black hair, pale-skinned 40DD breasts, and wonderfully wide ass exposed. I turn on some music and leave, having said nothing.

About an hour later - you think, you have no clue how much time has passed, kneeling blind on the floor - you hear the house door open and new voices start to trickle in. You think you recognize some, but not all. A few minutes later, you hear someone enter the bedroom. You tense up, but relax quickly when you realize it's me. Maybe it's how I smell, or you're familiar with how I grab your hair. You feel me ... smudge? something on your forehead and chest, and then leave. It feels strange, but ... it's not like you can see it.

The talking resumes outside, and maybe 20 minutes later, the door opens again. You can immediately tell it's not me. The person sits on the bed and caresses your face - it's a man's hand, you can tell that much. The caress goes lower, where it softly squeezes a breast. You are very tense - who is this stranger? Should you yell? But you know I'm right outside... so, when the man suddenly pinches your nipple, you yelp, but curiously you also relax a bit. As if you suddenly know the rules of this game. He then grabs both of your breasts, roughly kneading them in his large hands and twisting your nipples, harder each moment. You yelp loudly, begin to gasp, rocking against the toy inside you and somewhat trying to lean away from him. Suddenly he stops and you hear him stand. Then you hear a zipper. You think you know what's about to happen but it doesn't quite reach your conscious mind by the moment you feel him grab your hair and pull your lips to his cock. It's a strange cock, one you haven't tasted before, and you don't think you particularly like the taste, but instinctually you slide your lips over the tip and allow it into your mouth. He begins fucking your face hard, gripping your hair tight, shoving his cock into your mouth. You gag, but only slightly - I've trained you well. You swirl your tongue and lips around him as he fucks your face with little finesse. You get the idea he hasn't done this much before, and it turns out to be true - after only a couple of minutes, he speeds up and you hear him grunt. But to your surprise, you don't get to taste it, much - after the first jet enters your mouth, he pulls out and sprays his cum all over your face. You gasp, somewhat in shock - why did he do that? Why would he pull out of a willing slut? Wait, did you just think that to yourself? Maybe the toy is getting to you. He leaves just as quickly as he came in, without even a thank you.

Another ten minutes pass by before the bedroom door opens again. This one is much rougher - he spanks your ass a few times, slaps your breasts around, and even grabs your hair and slaps your face before shoving his cock in your mouth. Being more experienced, though, he lasts ten minutes of your expert cocksucking before slipping out and cumming all over your face and hair. You feel it dripping down to your tits. And again, he's gone. You are starting to wonder what is going on, as you lick your lips, trying to capture any drop of cum you can.

The frequency speeds up now. There's rarely more than a minute between guys now. The next time the door opens, you hear nothing at all for a few minutes. Then you hear a zipper, but still, nothing. No one has touched you or said anything. Then, you realize you hear the sound of a man masturbating, moments before he ejaculates on your face. No warning, no cock in your mouth... you feel a little let down by this, which also surprises you.

Three more men come in, one after the other, as what sounds like a football party continues outside. These guys have more normal tastes, simply wanting to grab your hair and get a blowjob, though you can feel them being a little unsure about grabbing your hair; you suspect there's a growing amount of cum in it.

Throughout all this, the need in your pussy has been getting stronger and stronger. With every cock you smell and drop of cum you taste, you desperately wish you could fuck the toy or turn it up or do anything to get you off. But I've been with you long enough to know how to prevent that from happening.

A couple more men come in; you recognize one of the cocks as the first man. He had a second wind.

You get a respite of about half an hour while the game picks up. You hear lots of cheering; you imagine our team won, though you're too damn horny to even remember what team that is. You then hear a chanting - "Robby, Robby, Robby" - and then someone comes to the door, fiddling with the doorknob. Finally they get it open as the cheers bleed into the room and he closes it behind him. You hear him take a breath, and then mutter "holy fuck." You tense up sharply - not only are those the first words that have been spoken to you all day, but you instantly recognize the voice. Robert, the young intern at your office. Your eyes widen under the blindfold - he's only 18! He's a fucking virgin! He's a nerdy, thin guy who, while kind of cute, has no clue how to deal with women. Holy shit, what is about to happen?

You hear him sit on the bed, breathing fast and loud. You figure, he's seen me like this, you might as well see this through. You turn your head in his direction, and slowly open your mouth and lick your lips seductively - finding another drop of cum as it falls off your nose. You arch your back as much as you can and shake your tits a little for him. You hear him mutter it again and then you hear him quickly shuffling his pants to the floor. You feel him awkwardly place his hands on the back of your head and pokes his cock tentatively at your mouth. You smile and open wide, wetly sucking it as hard as you can. He begins to lose control - he's never had his cock touched by a woman, let alone like this, and begins muttering, louder and louder, "oh shit, oh shit, oh shit..." You suck him into your mouth as deep as you can, moaning as you feel how thick he is, thinking, this could be fun... and suddenly, he tenses. You know what's about to happen. But it surprises you in two ways. First, he moans "I'm cumming, mommy!" and then he cums in your mouth, the first man of the day to do that. The first makes you extraordinarily horny, and makes you think, you've been in his fantasies before, and in a kinky way, and maybe you should explore this with him. The second makes you very happy to finally feel a man's cock explode in your mouth, which you haven't felt all day long. You gulp it down and smile up at him, not saying a word. You hear him quickly pull his pants on and leave the room.

Nothing happens for half an hour. The sound of men outside the bedroom dwindles and finally is quiet.

I enter the bedroom and spend several minutes just looking at you, taking you in. I then slowly unchain you from the floor and uncuff you, leaving the blindfold on, and grab your hair - it giving a distinct *squish* as I do - and yank you onto the bed, onto your knees, facing the left side of the bed. I pull the toy out of you pussy - you whimper as I do - and immediately start fucking you, hard. You lose control, finally speaking, yelling even - "Please, daddy, may I cum," you begin repeating, even yelling. You know the rules, even after your long day, that you never, ever cum without permission.

After several minutes of your begging, I begin to feel you might be losing the battle. Your begs have become sobs and desperate pleas. "Please, daddy, may your little girl cum," "Please, daddy, may this fat titted cumslut cum." I love how nasty you get when truly desperate. That's just where I wanted you.

I pull out of you and yank off the blindfold in one motion. Your eyes readjust to the light. You see two things. They make you freeze completely.

First, you see a mirror in front of you, reflecting your image. You are covered in a layer of drying, dripping cum. Your hair, normally jet black, has streaks of white cum running through it. Your nipples are dripping wet cum onto the bed.

On your forehead - the 'smudging' you felt earlier - is written "SLUT" in lipstick. On your chest, just above your tits, is written "USE THIS COW."

The other thing you notice is the video camera pointed directly at where you'd spent the last five hours kneeling.

Just as you start to take it all in, I, having taken this opportunity of distraction to lube myself up, turn the vibe connected to your clit to max, and slide, all in one motion, my cock all the way into your big, beautiful ass. And then I say the first word I've said to you all day:

"Cum."

You lose complete control. Your legs shake, your arms shake, your upper body falls to the bed as you let out the loudest shriek I've ever heard from you. I feel your ass squeeze around me as I grab your hips and fuck your ass harder than I probably ever have. You continue screaming and cumming, the clamped vibe not letting up at all. I spank your ass mercilessly, leaving bright red handprints on you as you cum, repeatedly and uncontrollably, experiencing a continuous orgasm. After several more minutes of this, I thrust as hard as I can into you and cum inside your ass.

I crawl off you, and turn off the camera - you're still twitching slightly on the bed. I unclamp the clit from your poor clitoris and get a blanket and drape it over you, and you immediately curl up under it, suddenly acting shy. I pat your cum-covered head and you look up at me and sweetly, exhaustedly, whisper, "Thank you, daddy," before immediately falling asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Party Favor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 958 milliseconds