• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Taco Bell Excursion

Taco Bell Excursion

On one of my daily voice recorded assignments by my Master, I took Sir's 8" proxy (Frank) with me to pick up lunch at a local fast-food restaurant. When driving along my route, I enjoyed sucking on the dildo as trucks and cars were driving by. Having that smooth head sucked in and out of my lips and touching my tongue to the perfect hole on the top was preparing my pussy for what I had planned as a surprise for my Master when I uploaded the recording for his approval later.

Listen with me as I pull into the parking lot and try to insert the 8” cock in while the lunch crowd walks by … my struggle as this stiff rod fights me in going into the waiting pussy … my almost inability to speak when it’s my time to order . That cock felt so good and my mind certainly wasn’t on food at that point. As my pussy was enjoying the invasion, my mind was trying to mind-fuck the male drive-up cashier . . . mentally telling him that I was being fucked right under his nose.

I am beginning to enjoy the thrill of training in a public place for my Master. I hope you like Mexican, because I forgot all about my tacos once Frank became embedded in Sir's pussy and we went for a "ride" . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • Taco Bell Excursion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds