• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom the Superheroine 03

Mom the Superheroine 03

12

[This story is set in Paragon City, taken from the MMO game City of Heroes. All place names, hero names and registered trademarks belong to their rightful legal owners and are not intended as copyright infringement in any way. This work is purely meant as a piece of entertainment, and not for commercial purposes in any way, shape or form.]

[There are incestuous elements in this story, between mothers and daughters. Be warned.]


They came together in a rush, their bodies smacking together, each one's breasts squishing against the other's, fingers digging into each other's biceps. Grunting, they began a pushing contest.

Cindy felt hope surge within her again, as she observed Battler Babe's tremendously muscled thighs flex powerfully. Barbara Beck had always been proud of her leg muscles after the mutagen had taken effect, even though they certainly did not conform to standard feminine ideas of beauty. Young Cindy had always cooed over the way her quadriceps were fully developed, all three teardrops bulging when flexed, the sculpted shape so elegantly formed.

And Battler Babe was not lacking in the hamstrings department either – they bulged wonderfully, showing perfect symmetry with the quads. As a finishing touch, her calf was a solid lump of smooth muscle, with both the soleus and gastrocnemius superbly developed. To Cindy, these were the perfect pair of human legs, and they belong to her mother.

Indeed, Battler Babe was winning! The momentum allowed her to use her greater mass to good advantage, and she had forced Vixen's body to bend backwards, making Vixen's legs buckle! Vixen had not yet been forced back a step, but in this contest of leg strength Battler Babe was proving superior!

"At last!" Cindy exulted silently. "Now you can show your true strength, Mom!"

Vixen was gritting her teeth, feeling the full force of that strength. Battler Babe was thrusting forward with everything she had, pulses of power pumping through her booted legs.

But Vixen was no slouch in leg muscle development. Cindy began to observe that Vixen had managed to fight Battler Babe to a standstill, though she had almost been forced to one knee while doing so. Her strong core was allowing her to bend without being forced to give up ground. Her legs were powerfully muscled as well, though not as large as her heroic opponent's, and she could match Battler Babe for definition. She had impressive diamond-hard calves and triple teardrop quads as well, Cindy could not help noticing.

And Battler Babe was shaking with more than just this exertion. She was still recovering from the boxing bout, especially that devastating gut punch she had just taken. She had been jumping strenuously prior to arriving, and Cindy was not sure if her Mom's stamina was still what it was in the old days.

"That's it, Mom," she said encouragingly. "You have her! Get her down on her knee, then crush her!" Mom had to do it fast, she reflected, and use other muscle groups to give her legs a rest. Every moment of continued exertion counted against her, in her current fatigued state.

"Come on Ma!" Elena said, through gritted teeth. "Don't let her beat you!"

Vixen's eyes snapped open – they had been closed with effort – and she turned her face up to go nose to nose with Battler Babe. Her lips curled up in a smile.

"This... the best... you can do?" she panted.

Battler Babe could make no reply, except to thrust again with her legs, ignoring the pain in her upper arms from Vixen's steely fingers. She could feel herself slowly weakening, her pressure on Vixen slowly easing, as the burning continued and increased in her legs. And the ache... that abominably persistent ache in her abdomen...

"I must beat her at something!" she raged inwardly. "Even if it is just this, I have to win! My legs are better than hers – they've got to be!"

But slowly, slowly, Vixen was beginning to push up. With a series of grunts and some powerful thrusts, her legs straightened and now she was almost even with Battler Babe as they braced together in this contest of brute strength. Her long lean legs gleamed as slowly she was able to extend them, correspondingly making her hated rival's legs bend more.

"I remember... dear Steven..." Vixen began, stage whispering into Battler Babe's ear, as they placed their chins on each other's shoulders. "Remember... how he... always stroked my legs... my thighs... calves..."

Battler Babe gave a moan. The words were weapons flung directly at her heart, releasing secret, hidden pain locked away for years.

"He used... to tell me... that my legs... were better than... yours..." Vixen moaned as well, but with overtones of pleasure at the recollection. "Wonder... what he'd... say now... watching me... beat you..."

"No... no... never... can't..." Battler Babe lapsed into incoherent denial, squeezing tears of fury out of the corners of her eyes. "Won't let... you win..."

"I was better... even then! I'm better... than you... now!" Vixen snarled, her voice rising in a crescendo.

And with a single powerful thrust, a surge that flexed every muscle in her body, Vicious Vixen sent Battler Babe tumbling backwards, almost head over heels!

While Elena whooped and cheered with relief and jubilation, Cindy could not stop the shock on her face from showing. What a show of might... what a display of strength! Normally she only ever saw Mom do that to others – but here was Vixen doing that to her!

"Oh Mom!" she thought anxiously. "You're still tired, and hurting, and you're not fully in shape... but still!"

Battler Babe scrambled to her feet, her face scarlet as she tried to collect herself. Vixen was doing a little victory pose, hands raised in the air for the hidden cameras. Her legs... they were so powerful... and she had lost yet another strength contest...

"Why is this happening?" she thought to herself, almost sobbing. "Why am I losing so badly at everything? I'm supposed to be Battler Babe! And Cindy's watching, putting her faith in me, wanting me to rescue her! Why am I not strong enough? I've lost in arm strength... boxing... leg strength... I've got to think of something... anything!"

Remembering how Cindy wrestled in school, and some of the tricks Cindy had taught her when they playfully wrestled at home, Battler Babe decided to take a gamble on her ability to apply those tricks. Keeping low, she suddenly made a rush towards Vixen, who was just a second slow to react by dropping into a crouch.

But then she stumbled – her aching legs had momentarily given way. It was more than enough – Battler Babe managed to grab onto Vixen's legs, but Vixen had managed to drop into a stable stance, with a low centre of gravity, and could not be upended easily, being now of equal... or greater... strength. Instead, Battler Babe immediately found herself on the defensive. Vixen leaned over her back, her bare breasts rubbing along Battler Babe's back muscles, and wrapped her strong arms around Battler Babe's waist from above, clasping her wrists together right at the spot where she had driven her fist into the abdominal flesh.

Vixen proceeded to give a tight, sharp jerk, which elicited a loud grunt of pain and shock from Battler Babe. Stunned, Battler Babe could not prevent Vixen from locking her thighs around her head, trapping it.

"No!" Cindy thought, biting her lip to keep from crying out. "That was a good try from Mom, but Vixen's just too quick!"

Then Vixen performed yet another feat of muscular strength – giving a yell of effort, she heaved, and lifted Battler Babe bodily in front of her! Battler Babe's legs were lifted off the floor as her body was upended, and for a moment they flailed and pedalled. Then Vixen went down on her knees, with Battler Babe's head still trapped in between – and Cindy could not help crying out, as her mother's skull suffered the impact of a kneeling piledriver!

"NO!" she screamed.

Woozily, Battler Babe tried to struggle out. Her head was ringing from the impact, and though Vixen had not managed to make it a particularly devastating piledriver, it still stunned her momentarily. Moreover, she was now upside down, her mature breasts flopping down to the level of her chin as they obeyed gravity.

Before she could kick out and free herself, Vixen's arms crunched her waist tightly again, and she stiffened as the spasm of nauseating pain shot through her once more. Vixen was really merciless, applying maximum pressure to that reddened patch on her stomach, which might as well have been a big X marking the target spot for maximum damage to be inflicted.

"Look at her butt! Haha!" Elena jeered, and indeed Battler Babe's muscled, yet voluptuous rear was completely exposed to the gaze of all. Her powerfully muscled legs rippled uselessly. "Wish I could spank it red!"

"You'll get your chance, love, never fear," Vixen laughed, sounding only a little breathless.

"Kick out, Mom, kick out!" Cindy called out, trying to take some comfort from the fact that her mother did not appear too concussed. Battler Babe's formidable neck muscles must have cushioned most of the blow.

But the pain shooting through her body from Vixen's vise-like inverted reverse bearhug was paralyzing her, pre-empting any concerted movement on her part. Vixen was showing off tremendous strength, being able to hold Battler Babe's struggling body upright like that in a kneeling position. Her back rippled with manifest power as she did so. Meanwhile, she continued disorienting Battler Babe by applying some crushing pressure with her legs.

Finally, Battler Babe managed to gather her strength and caused the both of them to sway and topple to the side. Immediately Vixen reacted, and stayed on top, maintaining their relative positions. She deftly slipped her arms underneath Battler Babe's, performing an underhook. Now both of them were on their knees, as in Greco-Roman wrestling, and Battler Babe's head was under Vixen's right armpit, her large arms trapped at a painful angle above.

"Aahh... ahh..." Battler Babe could not stop herself from uttering groans of pain, even knowing it would be music to the ears of Vixen and Vixenette, and torture for Cindy. "Arrghh... uhh..."

Slowly, but irresistibly, Vixen maneuvered Battler Babe's arms into an ever more painful position, levering them up higher and further behind the heroine's broad back. As Battler Babe reared up in a burst of effort, Vixen adroitly slipped her legs around her opponent's waist, causing her opponent to keen audibly in agony. The twisting of Vixen's leg muscles were terrifying for Cindy to behold, knowing as she did that they were ravaging Battler Babe's battered abdominals.

Now Vixen shifted to the side, keeping her thighs clamped tightly around Battler Babe's midriff. The two women were a wriggling mass of muscled limbs and sweaty skin. Vixen grunted and gasped with the exertion as she locked Battler Babe's head in an underarm chokehold, clamping Battler Babe's neck beneath her armpit. Then she rolled over, and Battler Babe was trapped in a dragon sleeper, with a scissors hold around her waist. To cap it off, Vixen trapped Battler Babe's right arm with her own, and cruelly applied an arm bar by entwining their arms and stressing Battler Babe's joints.

It was excruciating agony. Battler Babe had to fight just to keep breathing, with her constricted windpipe and her squeezed torso. Her left hand slapped the floor uselessly; her legs flailed weakly, unable to be put to use. She felt as if she had been trapped by a superpowered anaconda or python, and was slowly being squeezed to death.

The pace had changed, and now it was a slow grind. "Grind" was certainly the word that came to mind, as the two girls watched Vixen's thighs flexing and pulsing away, slowly reducing Battler Babe's abdomen to mush. Vixenette was watching avidly, her fists clenched, as if she were at a prize fight, hissing with pleasure intermittently. Cindy had two streams of tears on her face by now, and she was jerking against her chains to no avail.

"Mom... hang in there... don't give up," she continued cheering her mother on, trying her hardest not to let her voice break. She wanted to rip apart the chains with her bare hands. She wished so badly that she had inherited more of her mother's super strength somehow. If only she could get free... then she could help her dearest Mom out of this rigged battle...

A niggling voice told her treacherously that the battle wasn't rigged, not significantly. Sure, Battler Babe had been slightly winded getting here, but that was all. Surely she shouldn't be losing so badly... surely...

It seemed hopeless... Vixen seemed content to wear Battler Babe down with this hold until victory was assured. How could the redoubtable heroine turn this around...?

Fighting through the excruciation, Battler Babe filled her mind with thoughts of Cindy. She thought of Cindy's adoring face as Cindy watched her lift immense weights at a charity fundraiser, years ago. She thought of Cindy lifting weights for the first time, declaring that she wanted to be muscular like her amazing super Mom. She thought of Cindy now, chained and dangling like a side of meat, at the mercy of their enemies, and watching her Mom, her would-be rescuer, being systematically dominated and destroyed.

With a sharp movement that send yet more pain lancing through her body, Battler Babe twisted around, and managed to plant her free left palm on the floor. Vixen had not relinquished her hold, so now, Battler Babe was supporting Vixen's full weight on her back. Amazingly, before the stunned gazes of the daughters, Battler Babe first planted her feet firmly, then stumbled to her feet, straightening up with sheer muscular force, while Vixen clung on like a limpet!

"That's it! That's it! What power, Mom!" Cindy exulted, hope once more lifting her young heart.

The cunning Vixen quickly dashed those hopes. Snarling with annoyance, she slipped down suddenly and entangled her legs with Battler Babe's, tripping up the larger woman. Battler Babe was still unsteady on her feet – she lost her footing and fell onto her knees. Before she could react, Vixen had grabbed her right foot by the ankle and shin. With a look of unholy relish, she raised it up, and slammed Battler Babe's knee into the floor with all the force she could.

The meaty "thwack!" of Battler Babe's knee hitting the floor sent a jolt up Cindy's spine, and made Vixenette wriggle with delight. Battler Babe rolled onto her back, clutching her injured knee, gasping with pain. The impact would have dislocated or perhaps, even torn off a lesser woman's femur. Battler Babe's mind reeled with the unaccustomed pain.

Vixen wasted no time. With a few quick movements, she took hold of the injured leg, performed a stepover toehold just as professional wrestlers did, and expertly entwined the captive leg with her. She reached down and scooped up Battler Babe's left leg. With arm strength alone, she muscled Battler Babe's legs into a figure-four position – then slammed her leg onto Battler Babe's right ankle, to complete the leglock.

The warehouse filled with Battler Babe's piteous keening. Cindy stared in horror. Even Vixenette was silenced by the spectacle – she flicked her own nipples once or twice, and her hand wandered to her crotch and stayed there, as she drank in the sight of the thrashing, squirming Battler Babe, whose back was arching, and whose every muscle was standing out in stark relief.

Vicious Vixen lived up to her moniker, indeed. While applying such intense pressure to Battler Babe's right leg, she took hold of the left, and cruelly twisted the ankle every which way. She even laced her fingers with Battler Babe's toes, and squeezed and twisted them, while digging a thumb into the sensitive portion of the arch. All of Battler Babe's powerful leg muscles, exemplars of development, were rendered useless.

Battler Babe could only endure the unrelenting agony. Her face was now streaked with blood, sweat and tears. Her glorious blonde mane was matted and plastered to her head. Her face was a rictus of agony. She screamed until her voice went hoarse. Still the pain continued. Her battered, bruised and overstretched body jerked and spasmed, and she pounded the floor intermittently.

"Come on!" Vixenette suddenly screamed, darting forward, putting her face close to the suffering superheroine's. "Do you submit? You can't win! You're just a loser! My Ma's beaten you! Submit!"

Battler Babe was gasping for breath, still hoarsely crying out but not screaming as shrilly anymore. She opened her eyes, which were hollow with agony. Her gaze seemed unfocussed.

"Face it, you've let Cindy down!" Vixenette continued her verbal barrage. "Ma's wiping the floor with you! Literally! If she gets you in a Boston Crab next she could make you hoover the damn place! You've lost at everything! Give up! GIVE UP!"

"NO!" Battler Babe's screamed reply made Vixenette jerk her face away. "NEVER! NEVER!"

Cindy had never seen her Mom like this before. Mom was bucking wildly like a trapped animal, or a she-bear caught in a bear trap. Spittle flew from her mouth as she frothed, and Cindy desperately hoped that the blood coming out was from the cut lips and not from Mom having bitten her tongue. Vixen rode out her struggles, though, with an expression of ferocious concentration on her face.

And gradually, Battler Babe's frenzy faded. Her hands fluttered. She still contorted in a paroxysm of pain, but even those movements were becoming less violent.

"Look at you," Vixenette hissed, approaching again. "You could never take on my mother. I bet right now you can't even take me on, and I haven't even used the mutagen yet."

"Yes, darling," Vixen said, sounding breathless but calm, in control of the situation. "I think you could. Wouldn't that be something, dear Barbara?" she addressed Battler Babe now, who was clutching at her face. "To lose, not just to me, but to my darling Elena, while your Cindy sees it all."

"You can dream on, you bitches," Cindy found voice and spoke up, her voice trembling. "She won't lose... not to a skinny little bitch like Elena, never..."

Vixenette looked at Cindy, then at the suffering Battler Babe. Then back at Cindy, then at Vixen, then Battler Babe again, and finally back at Cindy. There was an evil, calculative look there in her eyes.

"Vixenette," she said, sounding oddly formal as she addressed her daughter. "Would you like a taste of the power that I'm going to give you? Would you like a sneak preview of how it feels to be stronger... to be superior?"

"Yes... oh Ma, yes..." Vixenette almost moaned, able to guess what her mother had in mind.

Vicious Vixen slowly released the hold, and got to her feet. Battler Babe clutched at her knee, her legs jerking and shaking, and shuddered. Cindy desperately hoped the knee hadn't been dislocated – there had been no sound, and it looked in place, but what damage had been done to the ligaments or the muscle tissue? Enough damage to make her beloved Mom, her mighty Mom, curl up in such suffering?

Battler Babe was in a world of pain, such as she had never been. Not even the psionic damage she had sustained before at the hands of the Rikti invaders from their dimension could compare. It had been too long ago – that was it, and she hadn't been training to keep up her physical abilities. She was taking so much longer than she used to, just to catch her breath back, and for her body to repair itself. Her arms and shoulders still throbbed with pain. Her abs were tense and twitched with pain, with every movement she made. And her legs... her legs hurt the most.

"Tag in, honey," Vixen was saying, as Battler Babe looked up, blinking away the sweat in her eyes. Vixen and Vixenette made a show of slapping their palms together – and then Vixenette undid her corset and flung it aside, to stand bare-chested. Her physique was lithe, like a dancer's. Her breasts were small and pert. Her slim waist looked supple. She took up position to Cindy's left, put a foot forward, and braced, raising her arms up and opening her hands.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mom the Superheroine 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds