• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Complete Session with Her

A Complete Session with Her

I have made this an interactive story because every reader has the capability to imagine his or her version of the fine details. So I have left some intimate parts for you to imagine. Hope you enjoy the new experience.

***

Completely Naked with only leather cuffs on ankles and wrists. A tight collar choked around your neck. You wait with eyes focused on the floor in the dimly yellow lit room. Absolute silence prevails.

From the corner of your eyes you see your mistress appear at the door. She is completely clad in shiny black body hugging rubber with a thick tight fitting leather corset and knee high boots with high platform and sharp heels. Her jet black hair was cut neck height.

Around one ankle glistened silver spiky anklet only most elite mistresses wore. It cost you a lot but you believe your money was well spent. She advances towards you and a large strap on pointing to the roof wobbles as she walks. She stops with her shiny boots inches from your lips.

**

Your kissing and licking fantasies.

**

She locks your wrists behind your back and walks over to her throne like chair and sits. She instructs you to crawl like a worm with hands stilled cuffed behind. You slowly crawl inch by inch dragging yourself to her feet. She commands you to lick and suck her strap on cock very gently.

**

Your slow sucking fantasy.

**

Her breath quickens and she grabs your hair. You move closer to her rubber clad body.

**

Your hard and wild strap on sucking fantasy.

**

With the base of the strap on rubbing her clit as you suck, finally she has an orgasm. With contempt she pushes your face away.

"Against the frame," she commands.

You quickly go to the X frame fixed firmly to the wall and secure your ankle cuffs to them by attaching the hooks. Then you place your hands in position. She walks over slowly and hooks your wrist in place as well.

You know that sometimes she enjoys devastating you for no reason.

You hear her choosing a tool to destroy you. Then the sounds stop and all you can hear is silence and all you can see is the plain dark wall in front of you.

You jump in pain when the bullwhip landed on your back and as quickly as it had landed, the whip was pulled giving another wave of excruciating pain.

**

Your back whipping fantasy.

**

When she was done with the back, it was burning and crisscrossed with cruel big red welts the whip had left behind. You were pleading and crying out loud, as your tears fell to the ground and you begged for her to stop. You could no longer display your macho traits as you had done when the whipping began. Like a little baby you were begging. She was clearly enjoying this and with each cry a feeling erupted from deep within her, satisfying her sadistic longings. She looked ever so powerful and cruel in the shiny black rubber. She walks up to you and feels your hot welted skin with her fingers. She lets herself touch you and gives you a kiss on the neck. You squirm as you feel her corset slowly against you. Despite the harsh whipping, your cock slowly gains size, something rather ironic as her strap on presses on your thigh. She steps away from you and walks to her table of gear. She replaces the whip and selects a cane. She moves close to you when you begin your begging.

"Shut up," she commands.

Instantly you cries stop. Pleased she moves back a step and positions herself. Drawing her hand back to neck level, she lands a powerful caning at your ass. You try to clench it but with your legs spread you have no choice but to fully accept the terribly painful stroke. Mercilessly she lands another.

**

You ass and thigh caning fantasy.

**

She stepped back to enjoy the totally broken ass littered with welts that were turning dark maroon. You were slumping in your restraints unable to bare the pain and yanking involuntarily. The sight of you squirming slowly makes her horny again.

You hear her heels' clicking as she quickly comes up to you and unhooks you from the frame. Then she grabs onto your hair and roughly pushes you to the table while you still mumble your thank you. Some of the gear falls to the ground but she pushes you until your ass was on the edge.

"Spread them wide you bitch. You are going to be brutally raped," she yelled.

You spread your legs wide apart and tilt hour head backwards and scream in pain as she pushes her strap on wildly in. She slams your head to the table and places on boot on top of the table. Then she positions herself and continues thrusting. The raw pain slowly gives way to pleasure as the cock head rubs along your prostate. You moan.

**

Your wild and gentle strap on fantasy.

**

With one loud groan your cum erupts all over the table. She slows down and finally pulls it out. You fall to the floor panting. She walks over to her throne and sits down pretty exhausted herself. She unhooks her strap on and tosses it to the ground.

"Come here bitch boy," she calls.

You crawl towards her on your hands and knees. She gently holds on to the black zip on the shinny body hugging rubber. She unzips it to reveal a patch of pale white clean skin contrasted with soft hued pussy lips. She had calmed down. She gently holds your chin in her palm and guides you to the fragrant pussy. You softly kiss it and provide a little foreplay until her lips were wet with her juices. Then you move your tongue to her clit.

**

Your pussy licking fantasy.

**

The heat was building up. She placed one boot on your back the other was wrapped around the back of your neck pushing your face deeper inside. With the change of pressure, you could see her squirm and pant. The intensity of her moaning increased and she erupted into a strong wild orgasm. She let her head fall back and slid back in her chair taking the feelings deep into her.

"Mmm. Take my boots off sweetie I want you at my feet".

One by one you undo the belts and finally pull off her high heel boots. You gently plant a kiss on her foot and then remove her other boot also. You passionately kiss all over each foot. On her heel, on the ankle and ball of her foot.

"Lick between my toes," she commands.

You quickly comply. You see her close her eyes and relax as you continue on.

**

Your barefoot licking fantasy.

**

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Complete Session with Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds