• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tour of Washington D.C.

Tour of Washington D.C.

This is chapter one: mostly about Cuckolding.

A few years ago when my wife and I were in our 30's and had no kids,we were touring Washington DC. After walking around for a couple of hours we were hungry and very thirsty so we stopped at a street vendor for a drink and a couple of hot dogs.

We were standing next to the vendors cart just chatting when a young black man rode up on a 10 speed bike.

He just sat on the bike, and started talking to us.

"OH miss, could you tell me what time it is?" he asked my wife.

She turned to see him seated there, with his legs spread open on the bike. His very tight riding pants showing 8 inches of cock down his left leg. Pants so tight, you could distinguish the circumcised head of his cock. A good looking young man, obviously fit from riding his bike.

She couldn't say a word. She literarily stood there with her mouth open staring at his display.

"Miss?" he repeated.

I chimed in with the time for him. Then he took out a dollar and asked my wife if she would purchase a lemonade for him.

She still just stood there staring.

I took his dollar and got him a large lemonade, and stared at his cock myself. He politely thanked us, and sat on his bike sipping his drink.

I then took my wife by the arm and led her over to a table under an umbrella. Our cyclist took a drink or two from his lemonade and kept looking at us.

My 33 year old, 5 foot 2 inch, 120 pound, C cupped, nicely built, brunet wife, was still staring back at him.

Then he held his drink and maneuvered his bike over to our table. As he sat on his bike now his cock was more prominent, maybe starting to get a little hard. I am sure, he was making sure, he was giving us his best display, and I sure couldn't blame him. He introduced himself as Todd. Todd looked directly at my wife and asked. "Are you vacationing here in DC?"

She just shook her head yes.

"You've sure have some great weather for it, usually it is pretty hot here, now."

She shook her head again, and said, "It's very nice." Her voice an octave lower than I usually heard it.

"So where are you staying?"

I had to be the one to answer "The Marriott."

We made some small talk when he offered; "Well I know my way around, and I have little to do today, so, maybe, if you don't mind, I could show you a few things." My wife shot me a quick look, and the look in her eyes let me know she wanted to see more.

I said, "Well maybe, just how much would you want for that?"

Todd replied, "OH really nothing, I have a good job with the government, so the money doesn't matter. It just so happens today, I have time off, and you folks look interesting. I'm sure I would enjoy it, maybe, if you just buy me dinner. I know a very nice spot for dinner, out of the way, and reasonable price too."

My wife still dumbstruck, shook her head yes and I told him "I guess that would be fine. OK, thank you."

Now Todd took one more bold step as he reached down, and moved his cock around and up a little. I was sure it was getting hard on him. My wife latter told me she was hot, and wet at the time, and to be truthful, my cock was getting hard too.

Todd was able to leave his bike with a friend only a few blocks away, and then we all got into a cab and started a tour. We did see some interesting sights and he knew how to get around the city and string things together so the cab rides were kept cheap.

When we stopped for lunch, my treat, Todd sat next to my wife and he rubbed his cock quite a bit where she could see it, but, I think, he thought I couldn't. We ordered some drinks and then we all started to loosen up.

I got up and went to the mens room. As I walked back to the table, they were on their second drinks and were laughing and talking it up a lot. I returned, and, as I sat down, my wife said she had to use the powder room, she got up to go. Then, Todd said he was going to the mens room and would escort her to the back. As they walked away my wife was walking very close to Todd almost leaning into his strong frame. They disappeared into the back area. It took 15 minutes before they came walking back together. Another drink and my wife was leaning into Todd and her hand was below the table. We really enjoyed our lunch, and then headed out with a full stomach, and a buzz on.

After a short afternoon of sightseeing, we decided it was time to get cleaned up for dinner. I figured Todd would go to his apartment, get ready, and then join us at the restaurant. After all he still had on his riding apparel. I was very much wondering what would happen as the evening progressed, seeing the way we were getting along.

Todd told us, that he just happened to have a suit, and a shirt, at a cleaners just down the street from the Marriott. Supposed he picked it up, and then he could accompany us to our room, where he could clean up. He would buy a razor, and shaving cream in the hotel shop. Then we could all go out to dinner.

My wife chimed in with, "Oh that won't be necessary, my husband will give you his cream, and a razor." So we stopped at the cleaners, Todd picked up a very nice suit and shirt, and then, right up to our room. My wife announced she wanted to shower first. She was in the shower for about 10 minutes while Todd and I talked, and decided Todd would be next.

My wife came out wearing a towel around her hair, and a towel wrapped around her, in a boob tuck.

Todd quickly went in, and the shower started right up again. My wife told me how sexy she thought he was, and how her, looking at his cock turned her on so much. Latter she assured me, I would reap the benefit of that. I was getting excited and couldn't wait for latter, but I would have to.

Todd was done next and came out with a towel wrapped around him. We could see a bulge of his cock under the towel. His suit and shirt were in the room, as was my near naked wife. I wondered how we would all change. I naively figured one would go into the bathroom. But my wife just said: "Well hubby, go take your shower." I glanced at both of them and then went into the bathroom with my harding cock. I closed the door, got into the shower,, my head spinning. I showered and played with my cock, but decided to not jerk off, and save it for latter.

As I finished up, I wrapped a towel around me, (as was the style of the day now), and prepared to join my wife and Todd. I wondered again, just how we would be able to dress, and how could we all stand around with towels wrapped around us? I had a hard time concealing my hard cock up under the towel and hoped I wouldn't have to wait too long to get into some clothes.

When I opened the door, that problem was gone. I was greeted by the sight of my wife, now naked, down on her knees with Todd's hard black cock disappearing into he mouth. She wasn't taking it easy on the blow job either, she was really moving her mouth up and down his cock, sucking deeply and noisily.

My cock got even harder under the towel.

She sucked his cock as Todd looked at me and grinned, then said, to her, "OK get up on the bed, I'm going to give you what you've wanted all day." Quickly, she stopped sucking his cock and scrambled onto the bed on her back, with her legs in the air. She pulled her legs back so they were over her tits.

Todd climed on the bed, and held his cock over her cunt. "Tell me baby, what do you want."

"FUCK ME,,,, Give me that hard black cock." He eased it up to her pussy about half way, then pulled back out, and asked, "What about your hubby over there."

"FUCK HIM LET HIM FIND HIS OWN COCK!"

Todd replied, "That's a good idea. Hubby, get on the phone and invite my friends over here,,,,,, for you." And he started to slowly stroke into her.

I was stunned!

"DO IT!" he insisted, "Or I won't give your wife here my cock, I'll just get dressed and leave."

I am sure this worked out just as he wanted, as my wife yelled; "GET ON THE PHONE YOU BASTARD AND DO AS HE TELLS YOU, DO IT NOW!!! DO IT;!!! I WANT HIS COCK AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR ME TO GET IT!"

I picked up the phone and he gave me the number to call, and proceeded to put his cock deep into my wife. "And hold the phone so I can hear what is said." Todd told me. "And be sure you show him respect, call him Sir, he likes that."

She moaned and groned and whipped her ass up and down, she was doing all the work as Todd just held still and grinned, as her cunt worked on his cock.

I made the call, his name was Gordon. Gordon answered the phone, and I stammered out who I was. "Hello, Sir, this is Jay Kirking, I'm here with a a Todd, and ah a ah he wanted me ah a to invite you to ah join, to join a us in our room." He laughed and said "And I bet ole Todd has his cock out for your wife right now," he laughed again, "or does he have it in her?" He laughed.

"His, his ah cock is ah, in, in her." I admitted to a man I didn't know. I know I was humiliated, and blushing like a little kid and I couldn't take in more than a little panting breath.

"And what are you calling me for?" he asked.

Todd was able to hear, and told me what to tell him, now moving his cock in my wife letting her squeal and squirm around on his cock trying to get herself off.

"Would you please come over to room 312 of the Renaissance Marriott? And let us have your cock for our enjoyment."

A quick correction from Todd. I said " And bring Roy along" I added, "We want you to enjoy his cock too."

Todd added; "Make sure you tell him that you will be sucking some cock to, Gordon really gets into that. He likes white sissies as much as white pussy."

Then he laughed as he continued to give my wife the pleasure of his cock.

I told the man on the phone, "Your cocks will be used for me to suck." I panted out, "I will enjoy sucking your cocks myself."

My head was swimming I couldn't think on my own, I just stood there mumbling out what I was told to say.

Todd once again gave me more to tell Gordon.

"Your cocks will be for me to suck on, and to fuck my wife, and fill her with your cum so I can suck it out. I will suck your cock for the cum too..... Please come over." "SIR!" Todd corrected me. "Please come over Sir." I said, completely humbled and beaten.

My head was now spinning. I had no will of my own. I knew I would be turned into a cocksucker and I would have no choice. I guess, I would be doing it for my wife, but really I knew I would be doing it for me. Damn I wanted it. Damn I was so horny.

Gordon laughed and said, "OK, Roy and I have been sitting here waiting for this call." Gordon hung up. I was totally humiliated by now; but totally turned on too.

Now Todd turned his attention to my wife and gave her some really good fucking, he was ramming cock into her hard and deep, she was squealing and throwing herself up to meet his thrusting. He was filling her deeper and wider than I ever could. Soon my wife started coming, and Todd kept ramming her. She whipped her head back and forth and was twisting and throwing her body all around Then Todd yelled what a great fuck she was how her cunt was tight and felt so good and he was coming deep in her hot cunt. He told her how tight her cunt was, and then said probably because you husband has such a small white cock.

She joined right in, "Yes, he has a pitiful little white boy cock. Give me your big black cock hard and deep."

I just stood there in shock, my cock hard, my mouth hanging open, l felt foolish, I knew my 4 inch cock would never do anything like that for her; EVER! I knew we would be seeing more black men and she would be seeking more black cock.

They whipped around on the bed for a minute then slowly came down. After a minute or two, Todd said; "OK peckerwood get over here and lick my cum out of her cunt like the pussy boy you are."

I just stood there, my mouth hanging open, my cock hard as a rock. I went to the bed and got between her legs. I looked at her open cunt, and the cum leaking out of it and then my head went down and my mouth started licking and sucking up the mixture of her and Todd's cum.

I was deeply turned on to doing this, I wanted to please both of them so much and I wanted to do this to eat cum.

She held my hair and moved her cunt up and down my face and moaned again. Todd moved up to give his cock to her available mouth and she quickly began sucking on it as I ate cum.

More to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Tour of Washington D.C.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 980 milliseconds