• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Muslim Women With Strapons Rule

Muslim Women With Strapons Rule

Midnight on a Friday night, and as the Masjid finally closes its doors, it's time for the faithful to go home after the evening prayers. Imam Wahid Qasim, one of the Somali Canadian community's most stalwart religious leaders, smiles to himself as he walks from the vast men's prayer hall to the ladies corner, after making sure that every last one of the men had gone home. He checked his cellphone, and smiled when he saw the text sent to him by his darling wife Aminah Khalid-Qasim. Just as he expected, her text was confirming that all of the faithful had gone from the ladies corner, and they were truly alone. Husband and wife, alone in the mosque after a long, boring and sexually frustrating day. Imagine the possibilities.

The next text message from Aminah told Wahid Qasim to quit being a whiny little bitch and to take his clothes off, because she hated to be kept waiting. The tall, forty-something black man who was the spiritual leader of the largest mosque in the environs of Calgary, province of Alberta, obeyed the commands of his wife, just like all true Muslim men should. The Imam removed his clothes, taking care to fold his Dishdasha and Kufi hat before he got on all fours. The Lady of the House expected to find her supplicant naked, and the obedient Muslim man didn't dare disobey his wife. Happily married men the world over obey their wives, because without a woman's touch, a house is not a home. It's really that simple, and holds true in Islam as well as all other religions and walks of life. Man rules the world, and woman rules man. Any fool who disagrees, whatever his race or religion, is in for a world of pain and loneliness.

Wahid Qasim was snapped out of his reverie by the sounds coming from the ladies corner of the mosque. Swift footsteps approached, and he looked up to see a very familiar silhouette. His darling wife Aminah stood ten feet from him, still wearing her bright blue Kurti dress, and stylish silver hijab. Yes, she looked exactly like she did a few hours ago when the evening prayers commenced and as was Islamic custom, the Imam led the faithful into prayer. Five feet nine inches tall, brown-skinned and raven-haired, with golden brown eyes. His sexy, curvaceous and big-bottomed wife. Once Friday night prayers were over and the last of the faithful had departed from the premises, the Masjid ceased to operate under the authority of Imam Wahid Qasim. It belonged to Mistress Aminah, his darling wife and tormentor. As had been said before, a house is not a home without a lady's touch. Like any good submissive man, Wahid was most eager to please his dominant lady. Still, since he's the Imam of the largest mosque in western Canada and a prominent Muslim male leader, he's got to maintain appearances. In public, he appeared strong, bossy and masculine, as befitting a man of his position and status. Privately, however, he was a little bitch and his wife owned totally him, mind, body and soul.

There she was, the statuesque and disturbingly beautiful woman he married. Stereotypes would have you believe that Somali women were weak, obedient and quiet, but that was just a myth. Mistress Aminah smiled mischievously at him, and showed him what she brought him for tonight. Wahid smiled as his sexy wife stroked the shiny green strap-on dildo firmly fixed to a leather harness around her waist. In her left hand she held a whip, and judging by the way she cracked it, she was most eager to use it tonight. Wahid smiled and thanked Allah for granting him a wife who was dominant and strong, what he prayed for since the day he discovered that he was a sexual submissive and yearned for female domination. Mistress Aminah told her supplicant to kiss her feet, and Wahid obeyed.

Wahid hesitated as he noticed that Mistress Aminah was wearing her shoes. In Arabic culture, shoes are considered disgusting, and to have them near one's face is a sign of profound humiliation. A few years back, the Arab world shared a collective laugh at the former United States President George W. Bush when an Arab journalist hurled his shoe at him during a closed-doors press conference. Wahid looked at Mistress Aminah, and his sexy wife smiled cruelly. She knew exactly how humiliated he felt, to be made to kiss her shoes. Still, she was the dominatrix and he was her supplicant, her slave and her worshipper. He kissed her shoes, and took his sweet time as he sucked her toes.

Mistress Aminah smiled to herself as she watched her husband Wahid Qasim completely humiliate himself by licking her toes, and polishing her shoes with his tongue. To compound his humiliation, she made him lie down on the floor and bark like a dog. Shaking his head, Wahid nevertheless obeyed. Mistress Aminah laughed and put a collar around his neck, and led him around the men's corner of the mosque, the same place where he led the men in prayer merely an hour ago. The men's corner of the Masjid is the Imam's domain, where he stands to lead men into prayer, and it's also the place where women are forbidden to enter. If a mosque had a throne room, it would be in the men's prayer hall, and the Imam would be the king. Mistress Aminah suddenly stopped walking, and ordered her 'dog' to stop as well. Wahid nodded, and winced as Mistress Aminah smacked his face for not obeying her commands fast enough.

Wahid Qasim, Imam of the largest mosque in western Canada and one of the national leaders of the Somali Canadian community, shrank in fear from his dominant Muslim wife as she smacked him hard across the face for his impudence. His cheek stung where she slapped him, but he stopped himself from whimpering. Wahid the slave apologize to Mistress Aminah, and she spat on him before accepting his apology. Wahid caught her spittle on his lips and licked it all up, just like a good slave should. Mistress Aminah laughed and suddenly grabbed his cock and balls. The cruel Muslim dominatrix gave her husband/slave's dick and balls a good squeeze, and the poor man collapsed on the floor, wracked with deep agony. While he lay there, prone and in pain, Mistress Aminah kicked him. Nothing this bossy and strap-on-wielding Muslim dominatrix loved more than kicking a Muslim man while he was down, especially her husband.

Mistress Aminah ordered Wahid to get up and when the black male Muslim slave didn't obey fast enough, she literally kicked his butt. Wahid yelped, and got to his knees, in spite of the pain he still felt in his cock and balls. Mistress Aminah ordered him to suck her strap-on dildo, and he did. While her husband/slave sucked her dildo, Mistress Aminah berated him, calling him a faggot, a little bitch, a limp-dick sucker and a fruitcake. Wahid endured all this while sucking his dominatrix's dildo, and found himself turned on, so much that his cock hardened again. Mistress Aminah noticed his erection and stroked his cock, gently this time. While he sucked her dildo, she pumped her hand up and down on his cock, and when he came, she smeared his cum all over his face. Mistress Aminah then ordered her slave to stick his ass in the air and get ready for an invasion. Muslim men are always invading all kinds of places and spaces, well, this Muslim is about to be put in his place by having his innermost private space invaded.

Wahid kissed the carpeted floor of the Masjid in total and absolute submission, just like any true Muslim does, but what he feared tonight was his wife, not the Most High. Mistress Aminah smiled to herself. Only a strong Somali dominatrix like herself could put legendary Imam Wahid Qasim on all fours, and get him to spread his ass cheeks. She took a tube of lube out of her pocket and smeared it all over the strap-on dildo, then pressed it against Wahid's asshole. Before she penetrated him, Mistress Aminah ordered Wahid to recite his devotionals to her.

The horny, tormented Imam felt his dominatrix wife's strap-on dildo press against his backdoor, and it made his hole pucker. He wanted her to fuck him with the dildo so damn badly, but the bitch was teasing him. Groaning, he said her devotionals. While kissing the floor and facing away from Mistress Aminah, he recited what she taught him. You are my one and only Goddess, he said, and I shall have no other before you. My mind, my body and my soul belong to you. You are my Goddess and my Prophetess. Though I may be an Imam in the eyes of all others, I am your worshipper, your apostle and your supplicant. Please bless me with the gift of your domination, amen. Mistress Aminah laughed out loud as Wahid finished reciting his devotionals. Grinning, she pushed the dildo into his asshole.

Wahid groaned in pain mixed with pleasure as Mistress Aminah buried her strap-on dildo deep inside his asshole. It felt huge in his tight Muslim male ass! His mistress gripped his hips as she thrust the strap-on dildo deeper inside of him, and he screamed. She smacked his ass and berated him while sodomizing him with her dildo. She wanted to make him scream like a bitch in the place he considered his domain, the men's prayer hall in the Masjid, where he officiated as Imam. Like every Imam since the days of the Prophet himself, Wahid Qasim has done a lot of screaming in the men's prayer hall of the Masjid. However, this was one for the ages. An Imam howling at the top of his lungs as his gorgeous, sadistic Muslim wife sodomized him with her strap-on dildo. Right in the men's prayer hall of the Masjid! Mistress Aminah pumped her dildo up her husband Wahid's ass until he begged for mercy, then she pulled out of him.

Wahid Qasim slumped on the floor, beyond spent. Mistress Aminah stood over him, stroking her strap-on dildo. Without warning, she squatted over Wahid's face and pissed on him, and he eagerly tasted her golden nectar. Golden showers were one of Wahid's great pleasures as a male submissive, and he was most thankful to his dominant mistress for this. Mistress Aminah took off her strap-on dildo, and smiled at her husband. Grinning, she straddled him, swiftly impaling her wet, hot pussy on his hardened cock. And just like that, they began making love. Soon there were screams of a different nature in the Masjid as husband and wife made passionate love, like heaven itself intended. Who says the lives of practicing Muslims who spend all their free time in mosque have to be boring?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Muslim Women With Strapons Rule

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds