• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kinky Secrets Ch. 17

Kinky Secrets Ch. 17

Going into the bedroom Mary stared at the male mannequin and a shiver went down her spin and across to her pussy. What had Susan said? I was going to be fucked by my lover. Mary thought the comment was flippant thing to say and was joking. The mannequin was just a means to get her well fucked and is not her lover, nothing more than a sex object, just like a dildo or vibrator. Do people become attached to them and give them names!!!

Stripping off was a slow process as the corset was very tight and limited her movement. Keeping the heels on until the last moment would defiantly help her foot adjust to the acute angle of the female mannequin's foot shape.

Walking around her bedroom in nearly nude was being caught on camera and Susan was having a great view of Mary's backside and gap between her legs. The dildo and buttplug had made her pussy and arse well defined and her clit was sticking right out. Susan noted as Mary prepared for work she would wank her clit like a little cock.

Once Mary had done everything that she needed to she turned around and sat into the female mannequin. As everything was prepared last night she knew she could get straight on in.

Her waist was small thanks to the corset and laid back and found her waist did fit. Placing her legs and feet into the mannequin Mary placed the top sections over them. Her feet had to arch more in line with her legs but wearing the shoes did make the extra angle easier to take. Her fee was nearly in line with her legs.

The next section was the lower stomach and came just under her breasts. The next was the arms and these were clipped to the underside of the arms and when ready just had to squeeze the pad by her hand and they would hinge round and look into place.

Before placing the breast section Mary press another button on the male mannequin that placed the dildo into her pussy. It slowly worked its way up into her. The cervix held a little but soon gave in to the monster. Mary was shaking and nervous as it worked it's way into her womb. She could feel it against her stomach as the corset has reduced the space. On it went up into her. The corset had in effect removed any spare space inside her so it had to move her body parts out of the way. Eventually it stopped and Mary was feeling very, very full of cock.

Sweating Mary pressed the next button. This would work the special buttplug deep into her bowels.

On the fucking machine there was an attachment for her clit. Placing this over she had to be very gentle because brushing it could make her cum and she wanted the first one this evening to be with the dildo stuffed up her. To hold it in place she flipped a switch on the top of the device and it sucked her clit right in. Gobbling it right up and sucked on it straight away. It was like a milking machine but with always with just enough suction so it would not fall off. When the suction was at the trying point it felt as it my clit would explode

Mary had used plenty of lube in her back passage and the long thin section of the buttplug worked its way up inside her. At her lower section of her colon she took a deep breath and pushed down and it slipped past in her colon. This didn't hurt at all and in fact Mary could hardly feel it. It seems she was more excited than she thought. What she didn't realise she was already stretched to 2 inches and the dildo was 1 and half inches. Mary thought the thin part of the dildo was quite thick for her colon so it must be excitement that made its journey painless.

It took a few minutes until Mary felt the thick portion of the buttplug start to enter her. She had to wiggle and move around and was as wide as 3 and half inches when she thought I can't take anymore and stopped it progressing. She remembered that the buttplug didn't move up and down she knew she wouldn't have to take the rest.

The dildo was already deep in her and relaxed and placed the breast section. Lining up the attachments she pushed the breast section down and heard the click of it attaching to the lower half. There was slight hiss and it became tighter as it sealed. This caused her breast to push into the breast area and into the shape of the female mannequin. Mary noticed the breasts did not look like breast that were flat like you would have if you were laying in bed but much more pert, more up and high. At the base of each breast they narrowed. Like breasts would look if they had a band placed around them.

She had to feed each breast into the narrow opening. Once in Mary aligned the top with the bottom and pulled the clip. This pulled the breast covering into her and push her breast deep into each breast chamber. Her nipples with the areoles pushed through the end openings.

Placing each of the male mannequin hands into place she checked everything was in place and pressed the button to close the arm sections over hers. Effectively immobilising her. Mary was now in the female mannequin and would be for the next hour.

Her juices started to flow as Mary realised how trapped she was. Then she heard a noise followed by the pressure as the eight hands pulled her back against the male. Mary felt the hands on her shoulders push her down and the hands on her breasts pull her back.

As she felt this Mary noticed there must be a gap between her arse and the male's genital area. Her eyes flew open because the pressure on her was pulling her into the buttplug.

Having accepted 3 and ½ inches as her limit Mary could feel herself being expanded as she was being pull down. The hands holding her were strong and there was no way to break the grip. Mary's anal opening was expanding and protesting at the same time. The pain was making her eyes water. Mary was being anal fucked and couldn't do a thing. Past 4 inches and Mary thought how much was left to go inside her backside.

The buttplug was nearly at its widest of 4 and ½ inches and Mary could feel every bit of it. Mary could feel the edge of the section that dips in to 2 inches and knew another few seconds it will be inside her and would get relieve.

Then it happened, the lip of the buttplug past into her and this caused the buttplug to suddenly be sucked forward and into her. Mary felt the sudden pull her anal muscles and the sucking of the last of the buttplug up into her. This also pushed the dildo in her colon deeper.

Trying to relax Mary knew the worst was over. While she was concentrating on the buttplug she did not notice how deep the dildo had been pushed into her.

She felt her male mannequin slowly start to retract the dildo. The ball device inside the anal dildo expanded and slowly started its journey down and the thick buttplug section that narrowed started it journey to be flush with the thickest part.

What Mary didn't know was the ball inside the long anal dildo had been set to increase in size until it felt a certain pressure from the outside. This dictated how big it needed to inflate. It would constantly check this pressure and increase or decrease. After the last session Mary required a bit more air. To Mary it felt the same but inside where Mary was used to just under 2 inch diameter this had increase to just over 2 inches. The pressure felt the same and Mary was oblivious to the fact.

Relaxed and wet Mary was already on her way to her first climax. The build up was always slow but when it hit it was like a freight train.

With the slow fucking Mary had time to recover before the next orgasm. Mary was in heaven, the slow build up meant she could anticipate her next crashing climax. The dildo pulled right back and felt the slow push back in. The dildo was very thick long and going to her limit, just touching the ointment.

The ball inside the anal dildo was like an illicit pleasure, couldn't understand why she loved it but she did. The stretching of her rectal opening was painful at its limit but again this mixed with the other entire sensations drove her orgasms to higher levels. On occasion they would coincide and Mary had the biggest orgasms when this occurred.

After awhile Mary thought the hour must be up by now! The setting wasn't in hours but was related to programs which Mary did not know. As the Male mannequin kept up the steady fucking Mary had no choice but lay back and wait. Of course this meant cuming about once every 20 or 30 minutes. Mary's body was adjusting to all these orgasms that she has been having over the last week.

The clit machine kept sucking and releasing and the hands of the mannequin holding her vibrated and pulled her nipples. All this was kept Mary on edge and when the ball in the long dildo moved down it felt incredible.

The gap between each climax was driving her insane as it the fucking was slow and steady. Mary was becoming exhausted and on the last orgasm passed out. This did not stop the Male mannequin and kept all the toys moving. Mary twitched and shook even though she had passed out. The relentless fucking and making her juices run and her arse became more accepting of the huge buttplug as it expanded the narrow section so she was open to 4 and ½ inches before it would slowly reduce back down to 2 inches.

The inflatable ball was kept at a constant pressure and over the night had increased in size. It won't be long before a 3 inch wide dildo would be fucking her deep.

By morning Mary was soaking wet and woke up moaning. The mannequin had stopped fucking here sometime ago as the program had completed.

Glancing round Mary and her senses came back to her. She smiled and knew she loved what had happened even if it was supposed to be for an hour; Mary knew she will have to read the manual in detail. Undoing all the clamps and took the front of the female mannequin away. When she came to take the breasts area off her she found when she raised it her breasts pulled. It seems the slight restriction around the base of her breasts had caused them to swell a little. She looked down and noticed her nipples were bulging through the cut out and very prominent. Pulling at the cover a few times she couldn't raise it very far. Tucking her hand underneath the cover to see if she could manipulate it off found she couldn't get her hand at the right angle. Thinking to herself she thought I need to try some lotion.

Reaching between her legs Mary disconnected the dildo and buttplug from the Mannequin and rather unsteadily she put her feet on the floor and put her weight on them. She toppled and grabbed the bed. Her feet had been in such an acute angle all night that her calf would need time to adjust.

Looking back at the Male mannequin with its dull face and thought for something that that gave so much pleasure it could do with something better.

Seeing the time Mary knew she had to be out catching the bus in 30 minutes, to shower, dress and breakfast in that time will be hard if she has to spend 10 minutes stretching her calves. Her only answer for now was put the high heels that Susan gave her on so she could move around.

Resigning to this Mary placed the 5 and ½ inch heeled shoes onto her feet. Standing up with them on did help. They still weren't high enough for complete comfort but they did help.

Standing with the dildo and buttplug still in her and her breasts still covered she looked a very hot and sexy sight and Susan had it all on camera. Reaching between her legs Mary slowly pulled the dildo out down through her womb and assed her cervix. The dildo slowly came out of Mary's cunt. Once out Mary started to pull the buttplug.

Pulling hard Mary found her anal opening would not expand to the 4 and ½ inches necessary. Try as she might her anal muscle had relaxed back into the 2 inch narrow section and protested when it tried to stretch to the width not demanded.

Looking below the buttplug was connection to the mannequin and all Mary had to do was turn this to expand the narrow section. Trying this Mary could not get the purchase needed. It would expand to about 3 and ½ inches but would slip from through her fingers

Frustrated and getting angry Mary wondered what to do. She thought she could go to work with it inside her as she had done it before. She could wear a skirt and phone Susan.

Turning her attention her breasts she tried to get her hands underneath and rub lotion around the base but still couldn't get the right angle. Time was getting on and she needed to go to work.

Looking in the mirror her covered tits didn't look too bad. The covering was flesh coloured and moulded to her body. Her tits did stick out and her nipples were hard but tape over the nipples and a loose blouse and baggy jumper would hide them.

Making up her mind she would phone Susan to meet here as soon as possible at work to help free her from the buttplug and breast cover.

In the shower she had to take the shoes off and stay on tip toe. Trying to wash her breasts and between her legs was an experience and with her in this way she found it was turning her on. Her clit grew hard and pulsed and was looking to be close to 4 inches and Mary wanked it. She had to take control of herself as she had very little time. Out of the shower she put the shoes straight back on.

Now that the corset was off Mary felt naked. It had held her so tight and gave her such a great hourglass figure she wished she could have kept it on. Also putting the corset on whenever she wanted her mannequin to fuck her would cause a problem.

Dressed in a skirt to hide the buttplug and a baggy jumper to disguise her prominent tits Mary swayed to work in her 5 and ½ inch heels. She knew sitting was going to interesting as having her arse expanded to 4 and ½ inches was going to be hard to conceal.

Susan had been watching the taped recordings from last night and this morning and could see Mary was progressing very nicely and seeing the breast cover and buttplug still in place nearly made Susan cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kinky Secrets Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 292 milliseconds