• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali Couples Can Swing Too!

Somali Couples Can Swing Too!

This isn't right, Abdul Mohammed "Mo" Akbar thought to himself as he rode Carter Wendell thick White cock. Big Black Muslim guys aren't supposed to like the feel of a White man's cock up their butts. It's haram ( forbidden ) and completely against the Rules of Islam. The Black Muslim male is supposed to be dominant and all that jazz. Big and tall, strong Black Muslim guys getting fucked in the ass by wimpy White guys was unheard of. So why did Abdul lie awake at night for months, fantasizing about getting a White cock up his ass? He was constantly scouring the web for the kind of porn he longed for. The only website which seemed to cater to his fetish was Thug Hunter, but it hadn't been updated in a while. Still, Abdul had unique sexual desires and he needed to fulfill them. Ah, the life of a bisexual Black man in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

As Abdul rode Carter big dick, the skinny, nerdy White guy smacked Mo's ass. Sitting nearby, Fatima Kader fingered her pussy while watching the scene. The sexy Somali chick sat on the couch, completely naked while watching the action between Carter Wendell and Abdul Akbar. Carter pumped his cock into Abdul's ass, fucking the big Somali male like there was no tomorrow. Carter had long yearned for a taste of Black male ass but the Black guys he encountered in the City of Ottawa usually didn't bother with someone like him. He was too nerdy, and these guys were usually tough-looking Black dudes who looked like they could break him in half easily. At five-foot-seven and only 140 pounds soaking wet, Carter Wendell was nothing impressive, but he did have a nine-inch, uncircumcised White dick. Oh, and he knew how to use it, judging by Abdul's impassioned screams as Carter drilled his ass.

Fatima Kader watched the scene, thrilled by what she saw. Like a lot of women out there, this young Somali chick was turned on by man to man sex. Interracial gay sex between a big and tall, strong Black man and a skinny but well-endowed White guy, now that was the icing on the cake for a voracious fan of queer sexuality like her. Ever since she could remember, Fatima Kader had been fascinated by gay male sexuality. Maybe it was that gay porn video she discovered among her cousin Ibrahim's things when her family moved to Ottawa, Ontario, from Calgary, Alberta. She kept the video and watched it many times. At Algonquin College, she befriended a gay Jamaican guy named Wilson Hurst, and he regaled her with tales of his sexual adventures with gay and bisexual men of all races in the bathrooms of high-traffic public areas of metropolitan Ottawa like the Rideau Shopping Center, Place D'Orleans, and just about every bar in the Byward Market Area. Yeah, Wilson had so many stories. The gay Jamaican guy was absolutely freaky. Too bad he moved to Toronto to attend Seneca College with his new boyfriend, a macho-looking bisexual Haitian guy named Stephen Jean-Claude.

While watching the hot action between Abdul Akbar and Carter Wendell, Fatima Kader thrust a slim pink dildo deep inside her pussy. Abdul was really screaming now as Carter fucked his ass real good, mercilessly slamming that thick White cock into the forbidden depths of the big Black man's tight ass. This turned Fatima on so much that her pussy was wet as a puddle. When she first met her future husband Abdul Akbar, she was visiting her uncle Ahmed at a Masjid ( mosque ) in Mississauga. The short, dark-skinned Somali chick felt drawn to the big and tall, manly-looking Black man whom her uncle referred to as one of the finest Somali guys in the community. Abdul Akbar had a bachelor's degree in business administration from York University and he intended to go to Carleton University in Ottawa to get his MBA. The guy was tall, smart and very good-looking. He was definitely on his way to a brighter future. In a Somali community facing a male shortage due to so many guys being incarcerated or unemployed, Fatima Kader thought she found the cream of the crop.

Fatima Kader lucked out in many ways, she just didn't know it at the time. On the wedding night, Abdul Akbar rocked her world. The big Somali stud took his sweet time as he made love to her. He spent nearly half an hour licking her sweet pussy before sliding his thick cock inside of her, relieving her of her virginity. That night, Fatima Kader had been delighted by her husband. She should have known then that Abdul wasn't like other men. He was smart, friendly and open, and he was also very respectful. A lot of Somali males expected their wives to continue dressing conservatively ( as in long robes and hijabs all the time ) even after getting married, but Abdul wasn't like that. He told Fatima that she looked beautiful with or without her hijab. She was thrilled to hear that from him. From that day forward, Fatima only wore her hijab during special occasions like Eid and Ramadan, or whenever she went to the Masjid to pray. The rest of the time, she didn't bother with the hijab and she wore stylish clothes which accentuated her lovely figure.

Yeah, Abdul seemed like the perfect man for Fatima Kader, though she kept her fascination with gay male erotica secret from him throughout the first year of their marriage. Even though Abdul was very liberal, she thought he might have his limits since at the end of the day, he was still a Muslim male. The day she came home to find him jerking off to interracial gay porn was a revelation. That day, Fatima Kader discovered that her husband Abdul Mohammed Akbar was bisexual. Not only was he bisexual, but he also liked the idea of Black guys and White guys fucking with each other. That night, Fatima and Abdul made love like never before, feeling united through the revelation of their most dearly held secrets. Abdul was most thankful to have a wife who understood his bisexual desires and found them sexy rather than repulsive. Fatima was thankful to Allah because she had a husband who completed her. They were a match made in paradise.

The next thing, of course, was to find someone they could play with. Fatima asked her gay friend Carter Wendell to help in that capacity, and the queer Englishman was most eager to be helpful. Naturally, before anything could happen, the three of them met, STD tests were taken, and the results revealed that everyone was healthy. The following weekend, Fatima Kader and her husband Abdul Mohammed Akbar invited Carter Wendell to their house for some fun. Friday night after Masjid, they got their freak on. Abdul and Carter got naked, then they sucked each other's cocks while Fatima watched. Next, Carter put on a condom, asked Abdul to get on all fours and worked his thick White cock into the Black Muslim man's well-lubricated asshole.

Abdul groaned as Carter tore his ass up, slamming his dick deep inside of him. Abdul stroked himself, loving what Carter was doing to him. For ages he fantasized about this and now, thanks to his darling wife Fatima Kader and her good friend Carter Wendell, his ultimate fantasy was coming true. Carter flipped Abdul on his back and raised the Black Muslim man's legs in the air while plunging his cock deep into his asshole. That's when Fatima joined the action. She grabbed Abdul's cock and began sucking off her husband as her good friend Carter pounded his ass. Abdul groaned as Fatima sucked his dick and massaged his balls. She sucked him off until he came, unleashing a torrent of cum in her mouth. When Abdul came, Fatima drank every last drop of his cum like any good and very dutiful Muslim wife should. Carter eased his cock out of Abdul's ass, and the big Black Muslim man sighed in relief.

About half an hour later, Carter Wendell left the Akbar household, with the thanks of the lord of the manor, Abdul Mohammed Akbar and his lovely wife, Fatima Kader. Abdul looked at his darling wife and smiled at her. Fatima grinned mischievously and asked him how he felt. Abdul told her he felt great. He'd done a great deal of sexual experimentation in his life, and he fulfilled most of them. He did a threesome with a pair of kinky blonde-haired white chicks, Amber Welling and Serena Woodson, back at York University in Toronto, Ontario. He got his dick sucked by a tranny hooker in Minneapolis, Minnesota. And now, he got fucked by a gay White dude while his sexy wife watched. Nice! He had no more fantasies left, and told Fatima as much. The young Somali woman smiled slyly, and then showed her husband what she bought at a certain sex shop in downtown Ottawa. Abdul's eyes widened when he saw the strap-on dildo. Let's play, Fatima said with a mischievous gleam in her lovely brown eyes. Abdul nodded, and they headed to the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali Couples Can Swing Too!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 424 milliseconds