• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Everything and More

Everything and More

He'd found her at a bar, a willowy wisp of a girl,she was older than she looked though, tiny lines near her eyes told me as much. She reminded me of a pixie or a sprite, some woodland creature. Dark hair just past her ears, deep green eyes that sparkled with magic or perhaps too many cosmos. It had been easy, of course, for him to find her. They always seemed drawn to him, like moths to a flame, women would practically throw themselves upon him as he sat on a bar stool, sipping his scotch. It had something to do with the power he oozed, something masculine and mystical, it's how he got me after all. Usually he'd leave them there, after piquing their intrigue, maybe whispering some words, gazing at them with his smoldering eyes, leaving them dripping wet before he walked out, wondering what could have been...

But tonight, he brought one home, for me. A gift, perhaps, or a fantasy he'd concocted in his brain. I knew I was enough for him, I made sure of it, but this was something I knew he wanted and I knew I could provide. She looked so small, sitting on our couch, but she too had a power from within, she almost shined as she sat there. I stepped into the room.

"This is my wife," he introduced me, "I told you about her. She's just a beautiful as I said, is she not?" The waif nodded, the corners of her mouth turning gently upwards as she looked me over from head to toe.

"She is beautiful indeed." Her alto voice was rich, like honey, hard to imagine such a rich sound from so fragile looking a creature. That may be the very reason he'd brought her home, instead of another. He could see things in people that others could not. "Nice to make your acquaintance." She said, rising to her feet and taking my hand in hers. Her grasp was firm but not sharp, her skin was smooth and soft.

Our eyes met and it felt like she was looking into my soul, a connection that sang with electricity, for what may have been the first time ever, I felt a twinge between my legs from another woman's glance.

"We could share our life stories, make small talk and such," she began, "but we all know why I'm here so it seems fruitless to pretend otherwise." Very direct, we both liked that, neither of us was big on mind games. "Will it be both of you, or just this beautiful lady?" She asked, catching my gaze again. I waited, this was his call.

"Ladies first." Was all he said.

She took my hand, more of a gesture this time than a greeting, and brought it to her lips. She kissed each of my fingers, pausing to run her finger around the tip of my pointer. This caused an unexpected fire in my loins. Sure, I'd been curious about women before, but never really thought much about what it would be like. Women have a sense for sensation, and do not find themselves as hurried in the bedroom, I knew this from my own style, and here was this lovely waif, wrapping her delicate tongue around my finger.

"Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?" She said. It was clear she had done this before. He indicated we should go to the bedroom down the hall, and of course, he followed behind us. Once in the room, she continued her gentle kisses, this time up my arm. I'd worn a sundress that day, and she kissed all the way up to my bare shoulders. She then drew back, took my chin in her hand and began to kiss me. For as bold as she seemed, she kissed very sensually, letting me be the leader as she slowly explored my tongue with hers. I was surprised to feel how turned on I was, I hadn't really expected that to happen, I thought I was only doing this for him.

She slipped my sundress over my shoulders and to the floor, I was naked underneath. She looked approvingly at my body, before undressing herself. Her tiny body was perfect, I could not see a flaw, other than a scar which may have been from a C-section, hard to imagine this woman as a mother, but perhaps that was part of the softness she was bringing to my bedroom. She stepped close to me and embraced my nakedness with her own. Our breasts pressed against each other, a new sensation that sent tingles between my legs. I heard a zipper sound in the background and I knew he was enjoying the show.

She pushed me backwards onto the bed, my legs dangling off the side. I thought for sure she would go for it, but instead she picked up my foot and began gently massaging it. She ran her fingers up and down the length of my foot, I squirmed, and she then began sucking on each of my toes. This was something I quite liked, the feeling of warmth over all the nerve endings in my toes made me a little crazy, he knew this very well, I wondered if perhaps he told her. When I thought I could take no more, she began kissing, very slowly, up my leg.

I was sure I was dripping wet, I could even feel my own juices running across my lips as she moved, closer and closer, to my honey pot. I could almost feel her tongue dipping inside, but instead she bypassed my loins and went to kissing my stomach and up my chest. She traced circles around my breasts, getting smaller until her fingertips were teasing my now fully erect nipples. She took the first one in her mouth, hungrily sucking, I moaned a slight "oooh" as I was overwhelmed by the feeling of her soft mouth tugging at my nipple. She made sure to pay attention to the other breast as well, something I noticed men would forget to do.

Then she kissed me again, right on the mouth. "I want you to taste me." She whispered in my ear. I never had imagined I would want another woman's cunt in my mouth as badly as I did at that moment. She had me on fire and I was ready to go to town on her soft, sweet lips. She squatted over my face, the smell of her overwhelmed my senses. I knew how to eat a pussy, though I had never done it before, as having my own eaten was practice enough, as it turned out. She moaned as I ran my tongue up and down her lips, she shuddered as I pressed my tongue against her clit, hard than soft. I brought my hand up, teasing the sides of her inner thighs, then bringing them to her opening. I slid one finger, then another, inside her soft opening. It felt so much like my own yet different, a mystery. I could tell from the way she moved and pressed back against my hand exactly what it was she liked and I provided. I became totally overwhelmed by the feelings and the scent of this beautiful pussy in my mouth, perhaps I'd missed my calling to be a lesbian.

I was so wrapped up in pleasuring the waif that I didn't notice he was next to me until his hard penis was pressed against my sloppy wet lips. This was exhilarating, though not unexpected, he didn't like to be left out of things, especially things involving me. I raised my hips a tad so he knew I was ready and he pressed himself inside of me. The waif was on all fours now, her pussy still grinding into my face as he held tightly to my hips, diving again and again into my depths.

She was going to come. I'd never made a woman (other than myself, of course) come, but I knew this beautiful wisp of a woman was about to unleash on my tongue. I kept pounding her the way she liked it, as he did the same for me. She cried out when she came, a scream that echoed through our bedroom and down the hall. Her vagina clamped around my fingers and her juices flowed out onto my face. She fell, spent, onto the bed next to me.

Now it was just the two of us, just like he liked it. He leaned forward and kissed me, licking her juices off my lips. This was enough for both of us, the waif lie panting next to me as I fell over that same orgasmic cliff, my own pussy clenching onto his cock, sending him into ecstasy as well.

When we'd all caught our breath, she stood up, thanked us for the evening, dressed herself and left. I asked him if it was everything he'd hoped it would be.

"Everything and more."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Everything and More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds