• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abby's Bukkake Birthday

Abby's Bukkake Birthday

Stupid car! As it sputtered into the driveway I knew deep down it would probably never go again. Dad had told me a hundred times not to buy it but it had just looked so sweet in the showroom. Now I would gladly have put a sledgehammer through the useless piece of junk.

Plus of course it meant I couldn't even have a proper drink on my 18th. Not that that mattered too much, daddy said he would let me loose on his spirits cabinet tonight, but even so it would have been nice to have had a glass of wine or so with the meal.

I caught myself in the hallway mirror. I was a hottie wasn't I? The skirt was perhaps a bit short, I'd noticed quite a few men straining their necks to get a look up it in the restaurant. But look at that body! Abby, you're a - just a minute -?

I went back out into the driveway. Who the hell's was that? A brand new BMW convertible parked in the garage and I hadn't even noticed it. Can't be dad's, he thinks they're show off cars....

I went back into the house and into the lounge.

Dad whose is the - Oh!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Abby. Happy Birthday tooooooo YOOOOU"

Well it wasn't the best rendition I'd ever heard, and I do wish people wouldn't try to harmonise on the last note. But the fact it was being sung by my 3 favourite men in the whole world brought a flush to my cheeks. Uncle Steve and Uncle Ken were there with Daddy.

"Steve! Kenny!" I ran to them and kissed them both. I may have overdone the kissing actually, giving Uncle Steve a nice lick across his mouth. To be honest I'd had a bit of a thing for my uncles for a few years now, many's the time they'd entered unbidden into my fantasies only to take me to deliciously new heights. The number of times I'd imagined them using me as a plaything, licking and sucking, sometimes fucking me both at the same time. That was the beauty of fantasy, it could go anywhere with impunity.

I slumped down on the comfy sofa between them while dad sat in an armchair opposite. He was giving me an odd look, an expression I'd never seen before and one I couldn't figure out. It seemed to be a mixture of paternal concern and...yes...definitely...an element of lust! Strange. I glanced down and saw the source of the lust at least. From there he had a very clear view up my skirt to my little white knickers.

Strangely I responded in a totally unexpected way. There was an unusual atmosphere in the room, and a...what was it? a smell of some sort...definitely a kind of...no, can't place it. But whatever it was it seemed to be making me more relaxed than usual. Keeping dad in my peripheral vision I turned to Kenny on my right. In doing so I let my legs fall open just a fraction. I could feel daddy's eyes burning into my panties as I spoke to Kenny.

"So Kenny, is that your fab car out there?"

My heart was pounding. I found myself incredibly turned on by my little show of exhibitionism to Daddy. I wondered if he could see how damp I was between my legs

Uncle Ken was very well off. He ran a hugely successful business but strangely he had never married. I asked him about this once and he winked and said something about needing to keep his strength up.

"Nope", Ken replied

I twisted round to face Steve, in doing so my skirt rode up a little more, but again I resisted any urge to smooth it down. I was excited to glance down and see that my knickers were now clearly visible to all three of them. Jesus, what a slut! When I spoke, my voice had become almost unintelligible, so erotic were my thoughts at that moment.

"Yours then Steve? It's beautiful, can I borrow it? hee hee"

I was rather surprised with Steve. He had always been a little more reserved, more conservative in his choices. Even his wife was a mousy shy woman who obviously despised me for some reason...

I could feel juice oozing into my panties as I sensed their furtive glances taking in the delights. Yes...definitely something in the air. What WAS that smell? Like...sweat? No.. sweeter...tch I don't know. This was so cool. 3 men with obvious erections all entranced by my flimsy white panties.

"Actually love, it's yours", announced my father, "or at least, it can be"

This news was enough to make me forget even about the trickling sensation between my legs.

"WHAT? You've bought me a car? Oh Daddy!"

I rushed over to kiss him. The fact that I had to bend over to reach his face may have seemed like a deliberate ploy, but at that moment I only had one thing on my mind.

"Woah there horsey. We all contributed. It's a joint present for your 18th".

I stood in the middle of the room and looked at each of them in turn. What a fantastic birthday present!


Hang on a minute.


"You said...'it can be', what do you mean by that?"


Dad went to his cocktail cabinet and took out a tall crystal tumbler and placed it on the coffee table. My uncles were giggling like little boys. The tumbler was about half full of milk.

"The key is in the bottom of this glass...but the only way you're allowed to have it is if you drink the contents"

"Pfff, what are you nuts? I love milk. Gimme."

They all burst into laughter and I reddened. What on earth was this little game all about?

"That's not exactly milk love...look closer"

I picked up the glass. It did look a bit strange, the consistency was more like....Oh MY GOD!"

I had swallowed cum before a couple of times. In fact I quite liked it in the heat of passion, and I realised most men didn't respond kindly to the spit technique. But that was when it was warm and...well fresh. Ahhh. THAT'S what the smell was...it was so obvious now. The subtle scent of male sex. No wonder I hadn't been able to place it.

I realised I had been holding the glass to my nose for longer than perhaps would seem necessary. I tilted the contents and saw the key partially exposed at the bottom...I looked at daddy quizzically.

"Like I said", he said, fixing his smily blue eyes on me, "we all contributed"

This was too weird. I mean there was perhaps the tiniest, faintest chance, if say there was a nuclear explosion and my uncle happened to be in the room, that I might, just might, have let him actually fuck me in our last 4 minutes. But Daddy's cum? No, that was too much. My daddy. The man sat there? The man I'd seen every day for 18 years had actually masturbated into a glass with his 2 brothers and now wanted me to drink it?

Without any warning I came in my knickers.

Wow. I don't know if they noticed. Hopefully they thought I was wincing or retching or something.

I became aware they were all laughing. So. It was a joke. Men just never grow up do they? A stupid childish joke.

"Sorry love, we just wanted to make it a memorable birthday", grinned Dad dangling another key, "we knew you wouldn't actually do it"

"Very funny", I said, brimming with anger, but suddenly strangely confident. So they think they can get one over on me do they? My heart was pounding as I contemplated what I was about to do. I screwed up my nose and looked at the key in his hand. "Actually dad, I think I prefer this one".

I hardly knew what I was doing as I rose the glass to my lips. They were suddenly very quiet, the smirks wiped from their faces. I sat cross legged in the middle of the floor as they looked at me in disbelief. My recent orgasm was still tingling as I inhaled the aroma. I looked dad square in the eyes as I took the first tentative sip. It was warmer than I'd expected and coated my lips with a slimy film. I could see his erection clearly through his trousers as I tilted the glass a little further allowing a spoonful of the precious liquid to fill my mouth. Fuck, what was I doing? My clit was throbbing and I felt if I didn't attend to it soon I would explode. I saw Steve lick his lips as I swallowed that first mouthful. After that it was easy, I let the liquid slip into my throat until eventually I felt the cold key against my teeth. With a final flourish I opened my mouth so they could see their creamy cum, removed the key with my finger, and swallowed the last drop.

I have always thought the term open mouthed amazement was a hyperbolic innacuracy but there they were. Three men, mouths open having watched me drink their cum like a filthy slut.

"Wow", Ken muttered at last
"Wow", echoed Steve

This power was making me soaking wet as a thrilling thought pierced my mind. Laying back on my elbows, my skirt riding up round my waist I looked at them with a feigned expression of surprise.

"Well", I said..."what are you waiting for? Same again please barmen"

With that I laid down on my back and waited, a tiny slither of cum dribbling down my chin ...


It was as though they were mesmerised. One by one they took their place around me. Steve and Kenny knelt either side of my face and my father above. This was unreal. Nobody seemed to know what to do next.

"I'm thirsty", I said with mock impatience.

Each of them feverishly unzipped, unbuttoned or simply yanked at his clothing until they were holding their erect cocks a few inches from my face. The smell of lust was dripping from them, quite literally in Steve's case, whose precum was trickling into my mouth. I was strangely proud that dad's cock was by far the biggest and fattest as I watched each of them stroking themselves with studied attention. From this angle I was able to take in the sight of their balls, so full and suckable. Steve's big cock seemed ready to explode, I guessed Mrs Mouseywife hadn't been paying him attention. He was pulling at himself with vigour and enthusiasm, occasionally brushing my cheek with his wet tip.

Kenny had a magnificent fat cock. His style was more restrained, tiny circling movements where the tip met the shaft. He loved me looking, Uncle Ken was a bit of an exhibitionist and he was thrusting his hips in order to display himself in his best light...

And Daddy. Ohhhhh Daddy what a perfect cock. His eyes were closed, maybe he couldn't quite face the reality yet. But he was totally immersed in his activity, his left hand caressing his balls lovingly while he gently stroked his hard cock above his daughter's face.

Now completely abandoned to filthy lust I reached down and shimmied my panties down my legs and exposed my swollen wet cunt lips to them. This had an almost immediate effect, eliciting a groan from each of them as they increased the intensity of their movements. Hardly daring to breathe I slowly manoeuvered my fingers around my raging clit as I felt Uncle Kenny's cock glide across my mouth. I wanted this moment to last forever, but I knew it couldn't. I eased a finger into my tight wet hole and immediately heard Steve moan as he unleashed his cum over my face. Christ there was a gallon of it dripping from my nose, my mouth, in my hair. The sight was enough to bring my other uncle to his climax. As I felt the spatter of his cum drench my face I reached up and cupped daddy's balls in my hand as I fingered my cunt with the other. He came almost instantly, the first jet actually arcing onto my clit. With that I orgasmed long and hard, scarcely able to take in enough air as daddy pumped his cum all over my mouth, neck, shoulders, eyelids...mmmmmmmmmmm I'm

going

to

...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abby's Bukkake Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds