• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Vacation Ch. 02

The Vacation Ch. 02

12

Here's the second installment of the story! Hope you guys enjoyed the previous one! The works for the next installment have already started. I received a very nice response from the previous one, so I guess there's no looking back now.

And please give me some feedback. It's the most valuable resource for an aspiring writer. It may be positive or negative (I'm open to all sorts of criticism), because I believe that it is criticism which makes a good writer, not his dedication to the story.

Anyways guys, I won't take up too much of your time. Enjoy the story!

PLEASE note: The story is a brother–sister relationship story, and not a family one. It will take some time to reach to the sexual part (In fact, there is very little in this chapter), so please bear with me. Read on!

=======================

Ch. 02

Brazil vs. Argentina: The 2006 FIFA World Cup. Everything was at stake for the two mighty teams. All eyes were on the young Argentine magician Leo Messi, and the maestro from Brazil; Ricardo Kaka´. Brazil had won almost every time against Argentina, but tonight; the Argentinians were prepared against all the odds. This was a must-win game for both of them, as the winner would progress into the semi-finals of the tournament. As the match started, time seemed to tick away ever so slowly for Robert; who squirmed in his seat, crossing his fingers and hoping that Kaka´ would turn the tables on Argentina.

Fast forward to the last nail-biting minute-and-a-half of added time. Brazil: 2, Argentina: 2 - Both the teams had played superbly, and neither of them seemed to succumb to the dominance of the other. It was a corner kick for Argentina, hopefully their last chance to make Lady Luck favor their side. Andre´s Iniesta was the player to take the corner kick. With sheer precision, he cut the ball upwards perfectly, launching it into mid-air. The ball swung with every spin it made, causing it to curve straight to Leo Messi, who seemed to be in a perfect position to finish.

Time seemed to stop for the Brazilian fans - All hopes of winning were now quickly diminishing. Just as the ball was about to reach Messi's legs, Kaka´ pounced on it, and sprinted off towards the Argentinean goal, giving it all he could. He cut past the Argentinean midfielders with ease, and headed straight for the goal – his eyes focused on nothing but the net. Leo Messi was in pursuit, not wanting him to score that one precious goal. He ran with all his might, but simply could not catch up to the maestro. The Argentine defenders were on their toes, just waiting to spring onto him as he entered the D. But Kaka´ did something no one in the stadium would have predicted – He fired the shot a good 20 meters away from the D. The ball hit the sweet spot of his right foot, bringing small flakes of grass off the ground; as it kept zooming towards the net.

The goalkeeper had no other option but to dive, and give everything he had to save the ball. He leapt in the direction of the ball, arms outstretched, rubber gloves glistening with the mixture of sweat and tears. The ball just grazed the goalkeeper's hand, a moment when no one would have known whether it would hit the back of the net or not – And that's when Robert heard the loud, impatient knocking on his door; spiraling him down to reality.

This dream of his was always left incomplete. Whenever the ball would graze the goalkeeper's gloves, he would be pulled into reality once again. Frustrated at himself for not turning in earlier yesterday, Robert grumbled as he peeled the blanket off himself. He stood up besides the bed, and went for the door, dragging his feet. Still angry at himself, he groggily opened the door and saw the outline of two shapely bodies.

The morning sun was still filtering through the bedroom window, and Robert had to strain his eyes really hard to catch a glimpse of them. He turned his attention to the left one, and gazed at her from top to bottom – Hair tied; probably in a ponytail, a tight tank top which showed a good amount of cleavage, shapely hips which were dressed by a skirt; about mid-thigh length and gorgeous legs leading to two blue colored heels – This one was definitely Christina. His eyelids slowly accepted the light trying to touch his retina. His vision clarified, and there stood Mom and Christina; apparently not too happy.

"What the hell is wrong with you? We're supposed to be leaving right now! Get dressed as soon as possible; and for heaven's sake, please don't fall asleep again! We're already late!" Christina kept firing at Robert, who couldn't make out what the commotion was all about.

Suddenly, the memory disk in his head spun for the first time that day, and it hit Robert – They were supposed to leave for their vacation today!

"Oh Shit" was all he could say, as he slammed the door shut and opened his wardrobe in almost no time to select a decent piece of clothing to wear. Finally, after rummaging the jeans compartment for a minute or two, Robert threw off his shirt, and wore the new comfy cotton one on. His pants came off in no time, and as he was pulling up his jeans, he saw his 'morning wood', making it difficult for him to get the jeans up to his waist.

"Damn! Just go in, will you? I'll take care of you later, okay?" Robert said to the enlarged cock, which seemed to twitch; as if nodding to answer his question. Finally, after a big of wiggling, Robert put on his jeans and darted into the washroom. He quickly sprayed some deodorant over him, and gargled some mouthwash just for the sake of brushing. He dashed down to the living room where everyone was ready and waiting for him.

"Well, it's about time, Mister! We were about to leave without you!" Dad said with mock anger, tapping his toes and crossing his arms as he talked.

Suddenly, he reacted to a quick jolt of electricity pass through his body. "Oh, I almost forgot! It looks like the ladies here have taken a bit too much luggage for a three day trip. We're going to have to split ourselves up – You and Christina in one of your cars, and me and your Mom in ours. Okay with that?" he asked.

Robert and Christina looked at each other for a few moments, their eyes doing all the talking. Their 'mute' conversation went something like this:

Christina: "Come on! Say yes! We can finally drive on a highway! And we have all the freedom in the world!"

Robert: "Gee, I don't know Christina. We can have the equal amount of fun with our parents too, you know."

Christina: "Listen. Just say yes, okay? We can have beer, cruise down the highway listening to Avenged Sevenfold, and talk about anything."

Robert: "Beer? Avenged Sevenfold? Hell yeah! I'm in!"

Dad interrupted their conversation. "So, what's it going to be?" he asked impatiently.

Robert and Christina (almost) unanimously spoke out – "Oldies in one car, hotties in the other!"

=======================

The Road to Hotel Vitale

Robert and Christina decided to start their journey after Mom and Dad. After all, they didn't want to be nagged on a holiday. Christina had also clearly seen the mischievous smile on Mom's face when Robert said yes to separate cars. She was planning something naughty for their (Mom and Dad's) ride to the hotel - that was for sure.

Robert took the wheel first, and Christina; quite amazingly, took the backseat. "All set? Let's rock and roll then!" said a pumped Robert, as he turned on the mp3 player to the sound of Avenged Sevenfold's 'Almost Easy', and cranked up the volume.

The siblings were quite silent while navigating their way out of the city. As soon as Robert reached the intersection where the highway started, he looked in the mirror to see a smiling Christina, and saw a smile slowly grow on his face too. He closed all the windows and put the A.C on to a considerable level, and cranked up the volume even higher.

"Awesome! Now that's what I call freedom!" said Christina, in between the beats.

"Couldn't agree less with you," Robert flashed a smile to her through the rear view mirror.

They made a quick stop at the liquor store to get a six pack of beer, and moved on.

Christina seemed to be quieter than usual; which was really weird, as she was the kind of person who would blabber on without hurting her jaw. Finally, Robert turned the music off and said, "Looks like we'll have to refuel at the next station, or else she's not going to make it."

Christina replied, "Okay. I have to use the washroom anyways. And turn off the A.C, will you? I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden. All that damn packing has really gotten to me."

Robert nodded in approval, and switched off the A.C. He tried to make small talk by chatting about life in college, her relationships, and much more; but Christina didn't seem interested at all. He finally gave up and concentrated on the road ahead.

After driving for 5 more miles, he finally found a gas station; and thankfully a small express shopping center next to it. As soon as he stopped the car and turned to ask her if she wanted anything, she opened the door and walked away hurriedly towards the washroom.

"That's funny; Christina's never like this. I wonder what's gotten into her today." Robert asked himself. He decided to drop it, assuming she was grumpy because she couldn't go out for her early morning jogging session that day.

A few moments later, Christina walked out of the washroom; looking somewhat cheerier. She asked Robert if he wanted anything from the store, and he told her to bring some chips to accompany the beer.

After getting over with paying for the gas and shopping, Robert started the car and got onto the highway again. This time, however, Christina was sitting in the front seat alongside Robert.

She stated immediately, "Sorry for the silence back there bro. I had to use the washroom real bad. That, and I'm a bit frustrated I couldn't go jogging today."

Robert just gave her a one sided grin and said, "Finally! The old Christina is back! No problem, sis. I figured you'd be having a bad day."

Christina squirmed around in her seat, clearly uncomfortable. Robert noticed it straightaway and asked, "Is there something wrong, Christina? It seems you wanted to tell me something from the very start of the trip itself. Come on, spill it. Want to talk about something?"

Christina bit the right part of her lower lip, and timidly said, "Well, there is one thing. When I and Mom went shopping yesterday, we sort of bumped into David. Turns out he and his sister are also coming to Hotel Vitale tomorrow."

Robert simply couldn't come up with an expression. He had this mixture of anger, resent and amazement; all boiling up, and gushing to the surface at once. He simply did what humans do when they don't believe what the other said – tell them to repeat the sentence again sarcastically.

Unfortunately, when Christina repeated the sentence, anger seemed to get the better of Robert; as he slammed his hands on the wheel and said, "What? Why is that son of a bitch coming there? Hasn't he got any other work than stalking you? And who is this sister of his, a slut like him? I'm warning you Christina, don't you go near that David. He's already caused enough problems for me."

=======================

Enter David

David King (Or Davie) was the son of Richard King, the co-founder of his Dad's anti-virus company. Ironically, Richard and Dad were the best of friends, while their sons were the worst of enemies. Richard had come up with the idea of creating an affordable, yet effective anti-virus software; and Dad had made that idea a reality. David was Robert's cut-throat competition in almost every field – He played soccer exceptionally well, he was good in studies, he too got his fair share of girls, and he had a 'stupid' (as Robert called it) boyish charm that would melt the feminine side – Christina being no exception.

David and Christina had dated for six months, out of which five months and twenty nine days were 'secret affairs'. Christina would always come up with lame excuses to meet her friends, which she never did. Robert would call up some of her friends, and they would admit she wasn't with them. He kept cool until what was the last day of David and Christina's relationship. He silently followed Christina, who was oblivious to his presence. When he found out that Christina was secretly dating David, he wanted to stab himself right there and then. It was the worst betrayal ever. Keeping his temperament, he continued his venture; and finally ended up following them to a lonely, secluded park.

He crept behind one of the thick deciduous bushes, and strained his ears to try and get the most out of their conversation. But Robert was hearing was not talking – It was moaning. Moaning and purring. He quickly but carefully poked his head out from the bush, and tried focusing to the dim fluorescent park lamp. In the dim and trippy light, he saw David kissing Christina hard, hands ravaging all over her body. Christina had her eyes rolled up, which surely meant she was enjoying every second of it. David removed his own shirt, but kept their mouths locked together, making wet, sloppy noises. Christina was constantly moaning – Maybe she liked being dominated. Robert swiftly removed the top off from her, and undid her black, lacy bra swiftly – He was certainly experienced.

Without a moment of hesitation, he slid his pants off and tried to do the same with Christina. She knew what he wanted to do, and so she lifted her ass off the park bench – And she wasn't wearing any panties. Robert hit his forehead with his palm. What was this girl doing? Was she going to go all the way? Robert fell so angry, but yet so helpless. He would embarrass and scar Christina for life if he walked in on both of them. So he did the one thing he didn't want to do – Wait silently, and hope Christina came back to her senses. He clenched his fists and resolved to himself - If David took it too far, he would intrude, and beat the living shit out of him.

But that possibility was quickly fading too. Christina quickly got up from the bench, and down in a crouching position. She took David's cock in her right hand, looked up at him; and simply winked. His smiling became moaning as Christina glistened his cock with her saliva, bobbing her head along the length of his cock. She would alternate between jerking him for a stroke or two, and then taking the 7 inch cock completely inside her. David knew one thing for sure – This surely wasn't her first time. Christina placed both her hands on David's knees, and simply stood motionless. David knew what she wanted, and started to move in a to and fro motion, humping her mouth.

David was in complete ecstasy. Christina's hot, wet mouth was not only lubricating his shaft, but the vacuum she had created made it seem as if he was really fucking her. The "Oh Yeah, right there baby. That feels so hot" proved it. Meanwhile Christina fingered and fondled with herself, rapidly brushing a fingernail over her clit. David's thrusts started to become more urgent, and Christina's moans were getting louder – They were climaxing together; there was no doubting that.

Robert watched helplessly as David took his cock out of her mouth, gave it a jerk or two, and said, "You want my cum; don't you, you little slut? Open up, here's your reward" and splashed Christina with his hot, gooey cum.

Christina was equally enthralled. "Oh, yes! Spray that cum all over my face. Make me your little slut!"

After he finished emptying his load onto her face, she twirled two fingers around, and scooped up a large glob of cum; showed it to him and swallowed it all.

"Now that's more like it! Thanks for the dessert, Davie," she said as she winked at him.

David said, 'Hey! No fair! You get to have dessert, and I don't?"

Christina chuckled and said, "All right, big boy. Come here."

Without any hesitation, David walked towards her and lifted her by the waist; latching his eager mouth on to her sopping pussy. He went straight for her clit, snaking his tongue in and out, just brushing it. It made Christina go wild as she bucked over him, squirming with ecstasy. He slowly inserted one, then two fingers inside her, and started grinding them in her pussy. She lost total control over herself, as she started to speak in short breaths - "Oh... (Gasp)...Oh Davie! Yeah, yeah! Right there! Suck my clit baby! Make me cum hard! I've... (Gasp)...wanted...Oh my god, right there! Yes, just like that...you to do that... (Gasp)...The entire... Oh fuck! I'm... Keep doing that, Davie! Oh... Shit! I'm... Coming! (Gasp)."

With that final word, she raised her hips and practically jammed her pussy into his mouth, shuddered with ecstasy; and flopped down on the bench; a satisfied flush on her face, and panting with deep, heavy breaths.

David got up, and pulled her towards himself. Their mouths collided and tongues fought with each other. He had to go all the way tonight. Her moaning had made his flaccid member erect and ready for another round. Wordlessly, he started to align his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

Christina saw what he was doing and said, "No Davie! Not here! I want our first time to be special, not on a bench."

David wasn't having any of it. "Just admit it Christina. You want this as much as I do. Don't you?" he shot back.

"I do! Hell, just the feeling of your cock radiating it's warmth on my pussy is irresistible. But I want my first time to be special, David. Please try to understand."

David hesitated for a while, but snapped out of his confusion. His intent was clear – He had to have her right here, right now.

"No, no Davie! Please don't! Please!" she begged, but he was completely oblivious to her pleading. In fact, he was completely oblivious to the world right then. All he wanted was his cock in her tight, velvety pussy.

Robert was seeing the drama unfold, and was up on his toes, ready to attack. As soon as he saw the cockhead about to penetrate her pussy, he lost it. He leapt out of the bush, not caring if the thorns in the bush cut him.

"You bastard!" he hissed, as he went straight for David's lower jaw. Poor David didn't have even a moment to react. The cross Robert delivered was so fatal; it dislocated his lower jaw, along with three incisors. Robert had completely lost control over himself. His fists were shaking violently; as he delivered punch after punch to his face; David having no alternative but to bring his hands up to defend his face and plead out to Robert.

Finally, Robert got off David; all bloodied. He had punched the lights out of him. David was bleeding from his nose, blue circles had formed around his eyes, and he was holding his jaw with one hand as he cried and writhed in pain. He looked up and saw Christina, crying uncontrollably; not caring to cover herself up. She cupped both her palms and brought them up to her face, trying to hide herself from the embarrassment she had caused.

Robert took in one long, final breath and exhaled. He walked towards her and said bluntly and without emotion, "Get dressed. I'll be in the car. It's parked at the main gate of the park. Don't make me wait," and left wordlessly.

=======================

The Road to Hotel Vitale (Part II)

As Robert replayed the scenes from the memory, frustration took the better of him, as he slammed his hands on the wheel once again. "Aargh! I'm warning you again, Christina. You will not; I repeat. You will not go near that fucker, get that?"

Christina immediately saw his eyes – Those burning flames engraved in them. He had the same eyes when he beat David and saved her in the nick of time. She instantly knew what he was thinking, and shrunk down in her seat.

"Do you understand?" she heard him say again; loudly this time.

Christina simply nodded, as she gulped her saliva she had forgotten to swallow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Vacation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 203 milliseconds