• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Robbie's First Time with his Sister

Robbie's First Time with his Sister

I've always wanted to fuck my sister. I would peek through the door jamb at her and my mom when they'd get in or out of the shower. I would pretend to be asleep on the couch with my hard cock sticking through the fly of my boxers when my sister would come home from dates at night. I was obsessed! This is the retelling of the first time I finally got to fuck her.

It was the summer of 2009. I had just turned 29, my sister, Sharon had just turned 32. I was dropping her off at her house and had no particular place to be, so I was sitting at her dining room table reading a magazine while she got ready for bed. She walked through the dining room wearing her glasses and one of her husbands T-shirts that barely covered her ass. My sister is not perfect, she's had two kids. But she's very pretty, has nice C-cup boobs, and an ass that fits her body perfectly. I'm the shy fat guy and my cock isn't all that impressive. It's about 5" long when hard, but I've gotten no complaints.

As I'm sitting there, my sister walks up to the table and asks "What are you reading?"

I didn't look up and replied "One of those old People magazines"

So she asks "Don't you find this more interesting?"

So I look up and Sharon had pulled her shirt up to her belly button to reveal her hairy pussy staring right at me. I looked up at her face, dumbfounded. After what seemed like forever, Sharon sits on the edge of the table in front of me and spreads her legs and asks "Would you like to eat your sister's pussy?"

I didn't need an engraved invitation, I dove in and started lapping at her pussy like there was no tomorrow! She leaned back on one elbow and ran her fingers of her other hand through my hair while I just licked and licked. She tasted so amazing! I had always dreamed what it would be like to taste my sister's pussy, I was finally finding out!

Without letting up with my tongue, I managed to push my shorts down and off and start playing with my cock. Her pussy was already soaking my chin, and I could tell she was going to cum soon. I concentrated my tongue on her clit and pretty soon I was rewarded with my sister's sweet pussy nectar.

When she came down from her orgasm, she pushed my head away panting "I can't believe Danielle gave that up!"

I sat there playing with my cock and staring at her soaking wet pussy as Sharon caught her breath. Then she hops down off the table and straddles my lap. She grabs my cock and slowly lowers her pussy down on it while gazing into my eyes. As she starts a slow up and down rhythm, she licks all of her pussy juice off my face.

I put my hands on her hips and start making out with her while she slowly rides my cock. After a few minutes, she stops and stands up and says "I want you to come over here and fuck me like I know you've always wanted to!"

She pulls her shirt over her head and then lies down on her couch with her legs spread wide. I'm between her legs in about a half of a second with my cock resting at her pussy waiting for the go ahead from her.

"Do it! Fuck me! Danielle told me you've always wanted to fuck me, now is your chance! DO IT!" Sharon panted as I slid my cock into her pussy again.

"When did you talk to Danielle about this?" I inquired. "After you two broke up, she sent me a text that told me you wanted to fuck me." Sharon replied.

I got this huge smile on my face as I tried to keep from laughing. "What's so funny?" asked Sharon.

"When Danielle mailed my phone back to me, I sent that text hoping maybe you felt the same way and something like this would happen. When you didn't reply, I assumed it never would....damn I'm glad I sent that!" I said as I picked up my pace.

"You sneaky little ass! Get down here and kiss your sister while you violate her pussy!" Sharon yelled in mock anger.

I leaned down and kissed her more passionately than I'd kissed anyone in my life as I continued my assault on her pussy. Using my left hand to caress her incredible boobs and tease her big pink nipples.

Through a steady rhythm of fucking and passionate kisses, Sharon says to me "You know I'm not on birth control, right?"

I smile and say "It's ok, I'll pull out before I cum."

Sharon wraps her legs around me and shouts "NO! Don't you even think about it!"

"But what if you get pregnant?" I ask confusingly.

"I want to get pregnant. I want to have my brother's baby." She says with a giant smile on her face.

I kiss her once again and say "that makes me so happy!"

I pick up my pace a bit as I can feel my orgasm approaching. My sister's pussy is getting wetter and wetter. I can feel her pussy start contracting as her moans become more consistent.

"I'm cumming, Robbie! Ohhhh you're making your big sister cum all over your cock!" my sister says breathlessly.

"I'm going to cum soon too." I reply in concentration.

"Ohh yes Robbie! I want you to shoot your potent, baby-making sperm deep inside your big sister's fertile, unprotected womb!" Sharon cries through her orgasm.

"Are you ready, sis? Cause your perfect little pussy is about to get all the sperm your brother has to offer!" I say as my balls start to tighten up.

"YES ROBBIE! CUM IN ME NOW! CUM IN YOUR SISTER'S PUSSY!" Sharon screams

"Ohhhh I love you, Sharon! I love you so much, I can't wait to make my big sister pregnant with my baby!" I say as the sperm starts shooting from my cock.

"I love you too baby brother! I wish I had let you fuck me when I first found out you were fucking mom!" Sharon said as her pussy milks the last of my cum from my cock.

"You know about that?" I ask completely surprised.

Sharon starts giggling and says "Yeah, I came home one day when you had left mom's bedroom door open, I didn't say anything then, but I asked mom about it later. She said you were a great and attentive lover and she didn't regret anything about it."

I kissed my sister one last time before I pulled my cock from her pussy. "Do you think you'll get pregnant now, or will I have to try again later?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

"Regardless of whether I get pregnant now or not, your cock will be making many repeat performances in your sister's pussy for years to come!" My sister said as she pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and covered us up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Robbie's First Time with his Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds