• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Women Love Transsexuals

Black Women Love Transsexuals

Hello, there, dear Literotica reader. What's up? Raquel Dawson here. I'm a tall, curvy and sinfully sexy sister from the islands of the Caribbean and the most sexually adventurous Black woman on this planet today. I do believe we've met before, but just in case you got a short memory, let me give you the rundown. I'm a young Jamaican woman living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. We're in the capital region of Canada for those of you who lack any knowledge of geopolitics. I go to Carleton University, and basically I'm just a sister living life her way. A lot of people make life complicated for themselves by pretending. They put up a front for other people and they're trapped by it. Me? I'm brutally honest and encourage those closest to me to do the same.

Recently my Haitian-Canadian boyfriend Jacques Saint-Pierre revealed to me that he was bisexual, and I must say, I found his honesty refreshing and our relationship has never been stronger. A lot of people think that Black women are especially opposed to male bisexuality. That's not true. Black women don't hate bisexual men any more than women of other races do. We just don't like brothers who swing both ways and lie to us about it. Just be honest and all will be cool. I love my Jacques and our sex life is off the chain. We recently had a steamy threesome with a sexy Afro-Brazilian transsexual hooker named Lady Sharia, and honestly, we can't get enough. I'm one of those Black women out there who like male on male action, especially if there's Black men involved. I can't thank heaven enough for giving me a sexy bisexual brother like Jacques Saint-Pierre as my husband-to-be and all-around favorite freak. We've been having some wicked fun lately.

The other night, Jacques and I had some fun with this short, good-looking mixed guy named Mohammed Bahri. He's around five-foot-eight, with light brown skin and curly Black hair. The dude is kind of short in my eyes, but he's well-built and has a nice big dick. Mohammed Bahri is biracial, born of an African mother from Eritrea and an Arab father. I always thought Muslim guys were uptight and angry but Mohammed Bahri assured Jacques and I that after his family found out he was bisexual, they threatened his life and basically banned him from the local Muslim community. He was attending the University of Ottawa when they found out and they ran him out of the school. That's why he enrolled at Algonquin College. Mohammed Bahri considers himself an atheist now, which is better for him I guess. Jacques and I met Mohammed while visiting some friends at Algonquin College and we really hit it off. I guess that's why we invited him over for some fun once we found out he swung both ways.

I love dominating Black guys in the bedroom, and Mohammed didn't seem to mind, neither did my boyfriend Jacques because he knew what kind of bossy bitch I was when he met me. Jacques lay naked on our bed, and Mohammed sucked his big dick. Meanwhile, I spread Mohammed's ass cheeks wide open and lubricated his ass before pressing my dildo against his hole. I love fucking Black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo and I'm far from the only woman who gets off on that sort of thing. I held onto Mohammed's hips as I thrust the dildo deep inside his well-lubricated ass. Judging by how easily my dildo went into his ass, Mohammed was definitely no stranger to ass fucking. I winked at Jacques and told him that we had a real winner here.

Watching my bright green dildo sliding in and out of Mohammed Bahri's ass turned me on, so much that my pussy got really wet. Fuck, I so wanted to get fucked, but now was not the time. Mohammed was going down on my boyfriend Jacques thick cock and he was sucking that big ole dick with gusto. When Jacques finally came, Mohammed drank all of his cum greedily. I love watching men suck dick, especially Black guys. A lot of Black women watch gay male erotica, and I'm one of them. When Jacques and Mohammed finished, Jacques told me they wanted to switch things up. I nodded and pulled my dildo out of Mohammed's ass. I switched condoms on the dildo and applied more lubricant on it while the guys did their thing.

Mohammed put Jacques on all fours and spread my favorite light-skinned Haitian-Canadian stud's ass cheeks wide open. Mohammed licked Jacques ass, then put on a condom. Mohammed put his dick into Jacques ass and began fucking him. Jacques groaned as Mohammed penetrated him. I watched the hot guy on guy action, fingering my incredibly wet pussy. That stuff turned me on so much that I started fucking myself with the dildo. I thrust it deep into my pussy as I watched my sexy boyfriend getting fucked in the ass by another sexy guy. Mohammed had a big dick but he wasn't much for staying power apparently, for he came after fucking Jacques for ten minutes. Mohammed pulled out of Jacques ass and took off the condom. I told him to put on another condom because I wanted to get some dick in me. Jacques and Mohammed looked at me and grinned. Fill my holes, I said with a smile.

The guys wasted no time complying with my orders. I got sandwiched between them. Jacques got behind me, spreading my ass cheeks wide open and lubricating them before putting on another condom from Durex, my favorite brand. Mohammed seems to prefer the Trojan brand of condoms. Cool. To each his own, right? Jacques began pushing his cock gently into my asshole. Mohammed got underneath me and I straddled him, lowering my hot pussy onto his thick cock. At last I felt wonderfully filled with two big Black dicks inside of me, one in my pussy and one up my ass. Jacques and Mohammed slammed their dicks inside of me, pounding me really hard. I howled in pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain as they fucked me real good. I love double penetration. Nothing more intense for a kinky woman like myself than to have two dicks inside of me. Mohammed and Jacques pounded me mercilessly, fucking me as if they wanted to prove something. I egged them on, urging them to fuck me harder and oh man, they really did. They slammed their cocks into my depths until I fucking lost control and howled with pleasure. They fucked me until I begged for mercy and not a moment sooner.

Afterwards, the three of us hit the showers, then we got dressed. Jacques and I walked Mohammed back to his car, and sent him on his merry way. I kissed Jacques passionately, and then we went back to his bed. I was already plotting our next encounter. The following night, I invited a friend of mine over. A sexy transsexual named Katrina Yost. She's half Black and half white, born to a Jamaican father and Belgian-Canadian mother in the City of Halifax, Nova Scotia. Katrina Yost is around five-foot-nine, curvy and pleasantly plump, with light brown skin, long Black hair, a big round ass and a nine-inch, uncircumcised caramel dick. I invited her over for some fun, and Jacques was most surprised. I smiled at my boo and then we led Katrina Yost to the bed for more wicked fun.

Jacques and I got naked, then explored Katrina Yost's sexy body. I'm really into chicks with dicks, especially the ones who could easily pass for real women, but happen to have big dicks. I sucked on Katrina Yost's big tranny cock while Jacques kissed her neck and sucked on her tits. Next, Jacques and I knelt before the sexy biracial transsexual and sucked her big ole dick. I sucked on Katrina's balls while Jacques sucked her dick. Next, I climbed on top of Katrina Yost and went for a ride on her big dick after putting a condom on her thick rod. Katrina Yost put her firm, sexy hands around my waist and thrust her big transsexual cock into my tight Black pussy. Meanwhile, Katrina Yost sucked on Jacques dick, as my boyfriend watched the proceedings with great interest.

Katrina Yost the sexy transsexual had one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen, and she really knew what to do with it. I loved the feel of it in my pussy. While slamming her cock into my cunt, Katrina sucked Jacques dick eagerly. We switched things up a little after a while. I found myself on all fours, with Katrina Yost behind me. The sexy tranny spread my ass cheeks wide open and slid her cock into my asshole. I was a bit nervous about having her dick in my ass because it was so big but Jacques helped her lubricate me and told me it would be just fine. Katrina smiled and told me she'd be gentle, then she pushed her dick into my ass. Meanwhile, Jacques got behind Katrina Yost and worked his condom-covered dick into HER ass. I watched our reflections on the bedroom mirror as the three of us started going at it. Hot damn, this was hot.

I watched Katrina Yost beautiful face smile at me as she shoved her dick into my ass then her face contorted in pain before relaxing as Jacques thrust his dick into her ass. Our steamy three-way got really intense as Katrina Yost spanked my big round Jamaican ass while drilling her tranny cock into my asshole. I screamed, feeling invaded by the transsexual lady's cock in my asshole. I knew I really loved it, though, for my pussy got really wet. At the same time, Jacques was really pounding her ass, so the sexy transsexual was screaming as well. We went at it like this for some time, then Jacques pulled out of Katrina Yost, who pulled out of me. I felt empty without her dick in my ass but Katrina shrugged and told me that Jacques wanted to try something new. I smiled. What did my sexy boyfriend have in mind?

For the next part of this steamy session, Jacques got on all fours and I spread his ass cheeks wide open while lubricating his hole. Katrina Yost put on a new condom and worked her big dick into my boyfriend's asshole. Meanwhile, Jacques busied himself licking my sweet pussy. I slid underneath him with my legs spread, urging him to fuck me. Jacques thrust his cock into my pussy while Katrina Yost big tranny cock was embedded in his ass. All three of us screamed passionately as the hot sex continued. We fucked and sucked for hours, in every position, until the three of us lay exhausted on the bed, sweaty and happy. I kissed Jacques and stroked Katrina Yost big dick. This was the best night ever, I thought, as I went to sleep, sandwiched between my sexy bisexual boyfriend and the hot biracial transsexual who rocked our worlds. What more could a sexy and eternally horny young Black woman like myself want?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Women Love Transsexuals

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds