• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Girls in the Library

Black Girls in the Library

The things a man notices when he's sitting bored in his university library, I tell you. My name is Charles Pierre LeGrand and I'm a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I was born on the island of Haiti in 1989 and my family moved to Ontario, Canada, in 1999. I've been living here ever since. As far as urban areas, the City of Ottawa is the most boring one in North American history, that's for sure. We call it the town that fun forgot, and with good reason. I'm a computer science major at Carleton University, and like most of my classmates, I'm bored to hell and resort to all sorts of ways to make my own fun.

So here I was, on the second floor of the university library, trying to convince myself to stop procrastinating and do the sociology assignment due in two weeks. Between Facebook, YouTube and WebCT, guess which sites I found more interesting. If you guessed the first two, you should give yourself a bloody cookie. Anyhow, I was rubbing sleep from my eyes that Tuesday afternoon when I spotted my erstwhile friend Wasfiyah Muhammad walking by. I met Wasfiyah last year through some mutual friends. She's a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and absolutely stunning, curvaceous young Black woman straight from the motherland of Africa. The chick has the brains of an Einstein, a body tantalizingly hot that reminds me of Serena Williams, and a killer booty that just won't quit. How I overlooked her to chase that dumb Jamaican broad Eva, I'll never know. I got no excuse for that one, guys. I was stone cold sober when I made that colossal mistake.

Who is Eva, you may ask? A tall, light-skinned Black chick whom I sort of went out with last year. She was difficult, sarcastic and constantly put me down, yet I was nevertheless fascinated by her. The things a man will do for pussy, right? Anyhow, Eva was one of many mistakes I made during my first year at Carleton University. The whole time I was seeing her and enduring all kinds of hell just because I was getting some sex from her regularly, I met this absolutely amazing chick named Wasfiyah Muhammad, a native of Ivory Coast. The thing about Wasfiyah Muhammad is that she's very smart, easygoing and actually friendly. When was the last time any of us regular guys met a good-looking, smart, heterosexual woman who was friendly to guys and seemed genuinely pleasant to be around? I should have made a play for her instead of chasing that goddamned Eva but hey, what did I know, right?

Regrets, I've had a few, ladies and gentlemen, that's for damn sure. As I watched Wasfiyah walk around the library, carrying a big business administration book under her arm, sashaying that big African booty from side to side like a pendulum of temptation, I found myself almost daydreaming. In hindsight, I think I know why I didn't pursue Wasfiyah. She's kind of, um, Muslim. Now, Wasfiyah isn't one of those Muslim chicks you see walking around the City of Ottawa with a hijab on, all pious and docile like the rules of Islam proscribes. I've seen her with a short skirt and tank top on, and she looked ridiculously hot. What is it with women from other faiths and backgrounds that makes them so alluring to a regular Joe like myself? I'm not the most practicing Christian out there, but my faith does matter to me. I guess I didn't go after Wasfiyah because, well, if I fell for someone like her and wanted to be with her, I'd have to make some major lifestyle changes and I don't think I'd be cool with that.

Even though we come from very different worlds, Wasfiyah and I have remained good friends. Even if she occasionally gets annoyed with me sometimes. I'm a joker and a prankster, so I kind of have that effect on women. That's why I walked up to her, near the front of the librarian's desk where she sat at a computer terminal. With a smile on my face, I carefully walked behind her, took a deep breath, and yelled Boo! Wasfiyah practically jumped up from her seat, and whirled around to confront yours truly. I fixed my most disarming smile on her, and shrugged. Wasfiyah's eyes widened and for a moment she looked angry, then she smiled and shook her head. Okay, cool, so she wasn't going to hit me for pranking her in front of everybody in the library. Some females would have reacted that way, man, for real. I looked at Wasfiyah's screen, since I was trying hard not to look at her cute face, long curly black hair dyed red on the side and her big brown boobs which seemed ready to jump out of the tank top she wore.

Wasfiyah Muhammad told me that she was working on her assignment for her business class, which is nothing surprising since she's in the Sprott MBA program here at Carleton University. Me? I'm in the second year of a three-year program in computer science. When I graduate, I'll be one of a thousand nerds out there begging for work in the IT field, where most jobs are outsourced by companies in the United States of America, Canada, Britain, New Zealand and even the Commonwealth of Australia. Yeah, I wasn't too optimistic about my job prospects after graduation. I've seen guys with Master's degrees in computer science pumping gas ( for a living ) at the Ottawa International Airport.

All this I shared with Wasfiyah, and she batted her eyelashes at me and asked me why I didn't stick around and get into business school instead. I smiled and told her that going to business school with her was a pretty compelling idea, and she laughed and stroked the crucifix around my neck, saying that it was really pretty. I looked at her lovely hand around my necklace, and then I did something which surprised the both of us. I took her hand...and kissed it. Wasfiyah looked at me and smiled, asking me what I was doing. Not that she seemed to mind, I tell you. I smiled and told her that if I ever switched religions, it would be because of someone like her. Wasfiyah shook her head, and patted my hand, then she looked me in the eyes and told me that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend at the moment. Ouch, lady, touché move, damn! I smiled and told her that a guy could dream, then I told her to get back to work, smiled and went back to my seat. Hey, don't look at me like that, guys. I took a shot at her and it didn't work, alright? Next!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Girls in the Library

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds