• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Concubines

My Concubines

123456...14

DISCLAIMER To all who have sent me congratulatory messages about my new-found happiness - alas, what follows is fiction, partially based on some actual experiences, but all in all, it is mainly wishful thinking!

"To everything, there is a season, and life is good."

Chapter One

It was good to be home.

Even better this time, as this trip to China yielded the results I had been hoping for and working toward for two years. At my side, in the passenger seat, Min Li, and in the back of the van her luggage and mine. More of her possessions had been sent ahead and were waiting at the house. She was there to stay.

I met Min Li two years previous after her European cell phone company had closed down its Beijing office where she had been office manager. Min Li was fluent in Japanese, English and German and resourceful gal that she was, had gone into business for herself working as translator, and tour guide; arranging for hotel accommodations, personal transportation, assistance at trade shows, cultural events and booking rail and air transportation in China. She was quite intelligent, studying Anthropology at Yukihasha University in Japan for 5 years. She had taught me much about Mandarin and Chinese history in the time I had known her.

She accompanied me several times to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, 50 miles north of Beijing where there is a 4 mile restored section famous for its undulating course on top of a mountain range. The previous year, we hiked along the entire stretch of the restored section as well as a few miles along the un-restored section, a physically demanding hike because some of the granite steps are about 2 feet high and go on for an increase in elevation of up to 400 feet.

Min Li was 32, dark-haired, slender, very fit and unlike most Chinese, had beautiful, white, even teeth – and a gorgeous smile. While she was at university in Japan she had trained in the art of a teahouse Geisha girl, in the many ways of pleasing a man, which she admitted to me appealed to her submissive nature. Her Geisha training and, as I was to find out later, that of a concubine, was revealed to me that day after our long, tiring hike on the Great Wall.

As she was driving me back to the Bejing Hotel, she began to tell me of her admiration of successful men regardless of age, and how there is a 3,000 year tradition in China of well-educated, beautiful women vying to become concubines of Mandarins and Emperors. That got my interest, especially when she then suggested that once we arrived at the hotel, I allow her to show me her skills in massage to soothe my sore muscles.

Skillfully, she worked the conversation around to encourage me to talk about my sexual preferences and I shared with her my love for the various womanly scents. I smiled inwardly, recalling my old philosopher friend's astute observation : A fool is easily manipulated by a wily woman. So is the wise man. The difference is he knows it, it is one of the few pleasures of life left to him.

As we neared the hotel, I looked over and saw her flushed with excitement, and then saw one hand move to her pussy where it lingered for a while. Without hesitation, she drew her hand out and ran her fingers under my nose. They were sopping wet and emitting that wonderful fragrance of aroused womanhood mixed with the intoxicating aroma of stale urine, the unmistakable evidence that she had an unshaven pussy!

In the hotel room, she insisted she undress me. She began by removing my shoes and socks and gently kissed my sweaty feet before placing them in the hotel's white slippers. She then finished undressing me and helped me into one of the luxurious robes. As she was tying the belt, I grabbed her by her long silky hair, tipped her head back and gave her a deep kiss, which she passionately returned, her tongue swirling into my mouth. She undressed quickly as I watched, her body, toned and flawless, her pussy beautifully unshaved, moist and dark against her pale olive skin.

I lay down on the bed, on my stomach, and she began a full body massage with strong practiced fingers, easing any muscle tensions and relaxing me completely. She then climbed onto the bed and began a Japanese back walk - her sense of balance perfect, placing her feet and shifting her full weight without hesitation. She spent some time treading on my shoulders, being sure that her fragrant, slightly soiled feet were only inches from my nose, knowing that I would respond to the eroticism of it. My body was reacting! After working her way back down my body, she began concentrating on my feet. Massaging and licking each one intensely, the soles, each toe and between each toe, until every drop of sweat was removed and they were clean and relaxed.

It was at that moment that a light went on in my head, an idea that I almost dared not think. But I did dare, and without letting my attention wander from the beautiful woman I was with, and the events of the evening, I let that thought begin to grow...

Chapter Two

I then turned over on my back and she started to massage my forehead and scalp, straddling my face as she worked towards my pectorals and stomach. Her glistening pussy, adorned with smooth, silky black hair was inches away from my nose and I deeply inhaled her strong, heavenly scent as she methodically massaged and stroked every part of my torso.

It took all my will power not to pull her down and taste the little rivulet of mucous liquid that was dripping from her pussy. My cock was raging hard, and I caught her looking at it with lust and adoration, her mouth half open. When she got to my upper thighs, she was overcome by her desire and thrust her mouth around my penis, and after a few strokes, had totally impaled herself on my manhood. What followed was a wonderfully artful act of fellatio – performed without her teeth scraping on my shaft. A true artist, well trained in giving pleasure, and it showed. Many women can perform this act decently, but Min Li showed that she was one of the few who had perfected it.

I pulled her towards me and hungrily slurped up her lubrication, which had little taste, but I found its viscous texture very exciting. I devoted a lot of time tonguing on her hard little clit while twisting her hard little nipples, causing her to climax multiple times, her weight on me sweet, her moans vibrating on my cock.

I was in ecstasy and after about 15 minutes, turned her over on her back and mounted her, giving her a violent fucking during which we kissed and kissed and kissed and she had several more orgasms. After we had both dissipated ourselves, I rolled off her and we fell into a deep sleep with her spooned into me.

The next morning I was awakened to an all-fruit breakfast in bed with freshly-brewed Oolong tea – she had gone downstairs to the hotel's kitchen while I was still asleep and obtained some dragon fruit, papaya , mandarin oranges and bananas.

We kissed some more and I told her I was going to the bathroom to urinate – and I wanted her to watch it because in the future, I was going to teach her to be able to accept my emptying my full bladder into her , and she was going to love it! She told me she had never done that before and watched me in fascination. As my stream diminished, she scooped some of my pee in her hand and slurped it down – but obviously did not like its strong taste. However, she knelt before me, took my limp penis touching her face, and looked at me with total devotion and said the most beautiful words I ever heard:

There is nothing you cannot do to me – there is nothing that I will not do for you when you wish it

It was then that the faint light that had come on in my head the night before, the idea that started as a small seed, burst into full light.

We spent the next week together at the hotel and when not making business calls visited all those wonderful places that are unique to Beijing; Tiananmen Square , The Beijing Opera House, the ancient Astronomical Museum, The Forbidden City, and ate exotic dishes at the many magnificent restaurants.

We also made plans for Min Li to join me in the USA, - she already had a US Visa, and I would get her an H1B visa so she could work here and stay permanently.

She would need to stay permanently, because Min Li was to become my concubine...

Chapter Three

I could see Min Li's excitement as we drove into the long driveway at the house. It had taken a long time to make all the necessary arrangements, longer than I would have liked, but it was worth the effort. She knew what I liked, my tastes, and as befitted her training and position; she knew that much would be required of her. She also knew that the rewards would be great.

This was now home for her, the H1B obtained, and she was able to work and stay permanently. I could see her taking it all in. The small hobby farm, the peacocks, the gardens, I had told her about it, of course, but it is different when you see it for yourself. We rounded the bend and came in view of the house. She smiled, and her eyes lit up and as I stopped the van, she leaned across the seat and kissed my cheek gently.

I chuckled as she maintained her composure getting out of the car and then I told her to go explore. Off she went, like a child with a new toy, circling the house, checking the pool and the corners of the yard. I watched her, her slender form, moving gracefully through the grass and trees. She was only gone a few minutes and then she was back, satisfied and having a sense of the outside of her new home. Then we proceeded to the inside.

I took her in and we made a quick tour:

• The living area, which included a music area with a piano and a large open space for dancing.

• The kitchen, well stocked and efficient, where she would be preparing meals.

• The formal dining room. An important room as we would take our meals there, with linens and highly polished silver, and conversation. Meals are a time for communication and learning together.

• The office area, computers and technology when needed at home. This is also a place for lessons.

• My bedroom suite, by invitation only. My room is my space. A girl may enter to clean, but a girl should never presume that she belongs in it unless invited.

• The concubine apartment. Consisting of three sleeping rooms, a sitting room and a private bathroom.

• The downstairs great room. Used as a gathering space and play space

Min Li took it all in, part of her excited, but part of her very professional. I then allowed her to go to her room in the concubine apartment to choose one of the bedrooms as her own and begin unpacking, with orders to be back in the living area in one hour dressed in the item she found hanging in the bathroom.

The hour passed quickly.

Min Li presented herself in the simple white Grecian dress I had left for her. It was made of a semi-sheer white fabric, clasped at both shoulders and draped over her body to just below her dark pussy. Her hard little nipples showed through beautifully. She looked lovely, the white contrasting nicely with her dark hair.

I explained to her that while in the house she would be naked or wear items of my choosing. I would be adding to her collection, this dress was simply the first of many. If on a particular day, I did not give her a direction on what to wear, she could choose from her selection of 'house' garments. When she needed to go out, she was free to dress appropriately from her own items unless I gave her a specific instruction.

A concubine is not a slave. Concubines are highly intelligent women trained to think, to have minds of their own. However, they are trained to learn to think as their master thinks. I knew it was only a matter of time before Min Li would know my mind so well that she would please me, and I would rarely need to give direction unless there was something specific I wanted.

I had her move closer to me, and I lifted the front of her filmy dress. Running my hands up her stomach made her shiver and as I attached the butterfly nipple clamps, she yelped in surprise and trembled. Then I knelt and buried my face in her delightfully fragrant pussy. She adjusted her legs accordingly to allow me better access, releasing more of that heady fragrance as she did so. I reached around and dug my fingers into her ass cheeks, holding her to me. I breathed deeply and allowed my tongue to reach out and savor a small taste, an appetizer.

Releasing her and standing up, I saw her eyes were closed and she had a sweet smile on her face. I ran my finger along her pussy and rubbed it across her lips, and as her mouth instinctively opened, I inserted it in her mouth. After all, appetizers are for sharing.

I spun her around, grabbed her hair and dragged her to what I call the spanking chair on which she had to rest her bosom – augmenting the anguish of the nipple clamps. Dropping her over my knee, I spanked her lovely tight bottom until it was red and she was squirming and crying out. When I felt she had enough I eased her back onto her knees at my feet, pulled her head back and kissed her deeply. Her arms came up around my neck and she pressed her clamped breasts tightly against mine, sensing that that was what I wanted, and passionately kissed me back, making small whimpering sounds of need.

Nevertheless, she would have to wait. It was dinnertime, and she had other duties to attend. The clamps would stay on a while longer - a full 30 minutes before I told her to pull them off - which she did immediately, but not without letting out an impressive yelp. I then grabbed her by the nipples, pulled her towards me and kissed her as I twisted her sore little nips. She kissed me back passionately, her smoldering desire made more intense by the searing pain.

Chapter Four

Min Li was settling in nicely. She followed directions quite well, a tribute to her early training, and was learning her way about my home and the local area. Practically, she was making life easier for me all around. It was delightful to return home to her kneeling just inside the door, ready and available to me at all times. The first few days passed quickly as she adjusted.

It was time to start molding Min Li into my ideal "Pleasure Unit."

Her spanking and willingness at pee drinking, anus worship and regularly giving me a full body tongue bath were done skillfully, enthusiastically and without demur but she did not appear to get the same intensity of sexual pleasure as when she deep-throated me, an act which remained a bit difficult for her. Moreover, she was definitely not a pain slut. That was about to change. As lovely as she was, and as good as her training had been, it was time to refine it. A blade is always better when honed to a razor's edge.

I explained to her that it would give me pleasure if she were to crave these acts as much as I enjoyed doing them to her. We would start with one fetish at the time, and starting immediately, she would not be allowed any sexual relief until she had become addicted to a specific fetish and we would start with my anus. I had several days to spend at home and this was a perfect time for this training.

I had previously instructed her to purchase a chastity belt and now told her to don it, and lock it, giving me the key. Obediently she trotted off to her room. She returned swiftly, chastity belt on and dropped the key into my hand. I promptly took the key to my bedroom and deposited it into a box by my bed.

I told her to lie on the floor on her back and squatting over her face, my shit hole just inches away from her nose, told her to breathe deeply and inhale my scent without licking me.

I continued to do that for 5 minutes every hour for several days, and then she would go back to her household and gardening chores. At night, I tied her hands loosely to the side of the bed so she would be unable to satisfy herself. Her chastity belt would only come off briefly for bathroom functions.

I made it a point not to touch her or kiss her during this time but did promise her a satisfying reward when I was convinced she was converted.

After three days, she was beside herself with pent-up lust and I decided to increase the intensity of training. I told her to tie her ankles to a four-foot spreader bar. I then attached her thighs to a three-foot bar, so that her pussy would be totally exposed. I lowered her to her back on the hard wooden floor, and tied her hands above her head to one of the legs of the couch and placed a pillow underneath her head. I then removed her chastity belt and squatting over her face, I used a crop lightly on her pussy, telling her not to touch my anus, but merely to sniff it as instructed before.

The result was not long in coming – within minutes Min Li was moaning and trashing around with desire, and her pussy was glistening wet. She was about to come but I stopped and left her to cool down.

Ten minutes later, I returned – but the minute I lowered my butt near her face and started the pussy spanking she arched up and began hungrily licking my anus – against my specific instructions. I gave her some very hard smacks on her clit and this made her back off and again I told her not to lick – only sniff deeply. I also told her that if she licked me again, I would assault her clit with 10 full force strokes and then continued raining rapid blows on her beautifully swollen pussy.

As I sensed she was ready to come, I backed off, and left her panting and her whole body twisting in uncontrolled lust. I came back after 30 minutes, but this time, brought one of the thin canes I had purchased from Whypdancer, a local producer of the finest canes in the world.

The effect of the increased pain from this wonderful instrument of punishment was immediate but after a dozen strokes, Min li totally surrendered to the barrage of pain, accepting the blows without twitching. Suddenly, she licked my brown hole again – in the full knowledge that the ensuing pain would be far greater than what I could inflict with the crop!

Raising my body so she could not reach me with her tongue I methodically hit her pussy and inner thighs with full force, leaving vivid marks on her vulnerable, exposed womanhood. Min Li had not expected so much pain and it certainly arrested her near-orgasm in its tracks. I stopped and left her writhing spasmodically and walked away. After I returned half an hour later, I reapplied her chastity belt, untied her, kissed her tear-stained face and told my trembling concubine to continue with her chores.

Chapter Five

After the last lesson, I made Min Li work extra hard in the yard, planting shrubs and mowing the lawn with a push lawn mower for several days in a row, in addition to her normal duties. She also had to jog for 5 miles, three times a day, – so at night, she would be physically exhausted and that exhaustion would take her mind from her smoldering lust. After several days, Min Li begged me to start her training again but I told her NO – I wanted the welts to disappear before resuming the program. I wanted her to not simply crave the acts themselves, but to crave the training and punishment that taught her to love them.

Min Li healed quickly, and after three more days, I told her to get me the spreader bars, crop and cane – her face lit up, she skipped over to give me a deep kiss and, and like a little girl, she ran off to get the implements and hurriedly secured herself. I then retied her wrists so that she was bound as before.

This time, I began with the crop, lightly hitting her, but I soon realized that her lust was so volatile that she might go over the edge before I could sense it. So I switched to the cane, which she took without flinching. I had purposely not showered for several days and had used toilet paper sparingly, so I was very, very ripe. Nevertheless, she inhaled my scent with a passion I had not noticed before and I could feel her hot breath almost touching my anus.

123456...14
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Concubines

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds