• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Under Covers Stakeout

Under Covers Stakeout

Detective, April St Claire laid the whole operation on the table. The table was a corner booth and belonged to the Old Salt City Jail Restaurant in Salt Lake City Utah. She said had found evidence that a local couples retreat, was illegally recording intimate sexual encounters and posting them on the web. It was a new twist on a kink and people were willing to pay big bucks to watch lovers unknowingly screw.

We both worked vice, but in different districts. Our paths crossed often and we both respected each other's reputations. Her plan was for the two of us to spend the weekend at the retreat as a couple. St Claire was a great actress. I have seen her convincingly play hookers, crack and meth whores and high priced call girls. Her personality changes with her role and she had never had her cover blown. She is a beautiful and tough African American woman and all business.

I had been with vice for a year now and I knew enough to know that she made it look easy. I'm Rick O'Neil, detective Jr grade and I was looking to move up the ladder a bit. I figured St Claire could make it happen. I agreed to her plan. We both had a 3 day weekend and she was going to meet me at my house, before we headed up into the mountains. We were doing this operation on our own, our only back up would be monitored from a distance, but you don't get ahead by playing it safe. St Claire said that she had cleared it with her Captain and that was good enough for me.

The doorbell rang and she walked in. "Sure you're up for this O'Neil?" She was wearing the tightest jeans I had ever seen on a female backside. Her blouse was elegant and showed plenty of cleavage. Normally she wore pant suits, unless she was under cover.

"I'm game St Claire, but since I'm white and you're black; you don't think that is going to raise a red flag?"

"We'll be fine. Plenty of mixed couples now a days." She had brought luggage with her. The tags said they belonged to Richard and April O'Neil. "I used our real names to cut down on confusion." She slipped a wedding ring on her finger. I gave her a strange look.

"It's a zircon Rick." She smiled. "I might have known that you were a cheapskate." I was shocked! I had never heard her call me by anything but my last name.

"We have to get use to one another if we are going to fool these guys."

"Okay, April, so what constitutes 'getting use to'?

She walked up to me. " We have to behave like a married couple."

"You mean argue and glare at each other?"

"O'Neil!" She corrected herself." I mean Baby, we are supposed to be in love."

"So how far do you want to take this, St Claire, I mean April?"

"We need to do whatever to get in their good graces and catch them in the act. We are going to have to play it by ear and be adaptable."

"So how do we start?"

"Put your arms around my waist and kiss me."

"You want me to kiss you?"

"Yes."

I hesitated. "I don't know."

"I thought you said you were up for this?"

"I am."

"Then kiss me."

"I didn't know we would have to kiss. I just thought that we were going to call each other Honey and D-----."

"RICK!" She was starting to get pissed.

"Yes Mamm?"

"Am I too ugly to kiss?"

"No Mamm."

"Are you gay?"

"No Mamm, I'm not."

"Then kiss me." So I kissed her.

"How was that?"

"Great, if I was your Nana.!" She started to turn away. "I thought you had something on the ball, O'Neil. Obviously I was wrong. Guess you're not the man for the job after all. " Now I was pissed. I pulled her back to me, took her in my arms and flat planted one on her. We finally came up for air.

"Was that sufficient?"

"I think that's a good start." Came out kind of breathless.

"How about this then?" Again I pulled her to me, but this time it was gentle and sensuous. She put her arms around my neck and responded. I took a moment to notice how soft her lips were and how great she smelled. April seemed to melt into my arms and time stood still. We finally parted and I saw her beautiful sleepy eyes and wonderful smile.

"You get extra credit for that one Rick."

____________________________________

We arrived at Moon Lake Couples Retreat, shortly after lunch and checked in. We were given a schedule of activities and shown to our cabin. The place was great. It was decent sized, with living room, kitchen, large bedroom and a joining bath. The view out on the lake was a picture perfect postcard. The lake reflected a beautiful forested backdrop in it's azure blue water. I turned as St Claire put her arms around my neck, to hug me.

"Chances are that this place is bugged." She whispered. "This might be difficult for you, but we're going to have to keep up appearances, even in here. She kissed me. And then louder. "There is some free time, Baby. The pool looks wonderful. Want to swim?"

"I forgot to pack my suit, but if you want to go, have at it." The bedroom had a queen sized poster bed, dresser, two nightstands and a luggage stand. St Claire popped open her bag and pulled out a swim suit. I figured that she would head for the bathroom and change, so I picked up the schedule. I was facing the mirror over the dresser when I looked up. She was standing about six feet behind me when she pulled her bra off. I stood there in shocked silence as she freed the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen. The dark beautiful nipples contrasted nicely with her caramel skin. She saw me looking at her refection, smiled and winked, as my face turned bright red. This was going to be harder than I thought. She wiggled into her suit and grabbed a towel. "At least go with me baby." She put her arms around my neck again. We were nose to nose.

After the swim April changed and we went down to orientation. They had a nice dinner for us and then we were given the nickel tour. Moon Lake was a beautiful lodge. The lake itself, the grounds, the woods were all beautiful. The staff was very friendly and the lodge was clean and comfortable. All of the events were discretionary, none of it was mandatory. Right after dinner they announced that the first activity was to be held that evening in the lodge Recreation room.

I don't remember the name of the couple that co- lectured, but I will never forget the lecture. They wore sweats, which I thought was a little strange and informal. Maybe it was to promote a relaxed atmosphere. When the man and woman started striping off their clothing, I had a feeling that their lecture on oral sex was going to be more like a demonstration. If they were embarrassed at all, they didn't show it. They did show everything else though. The woman lay on a sofa as the man gave a demonstration on cuninlingus.

My mouth turned dry as I heard moans and groans. And that was coming from the audience! St Claire set next to me on one of the vinyl, love seats that was assigned to each couple. She leaned in to me and stoked my leg. She whispered for me to go along with her. She put her hand on my leg and stroked it dangerously close to my business. The man started licking and sucking the women's legs and put his face in her muff. Minutes later the rec center had more tents in it than a Boy Scout Jamboree.

After the woman orgasmed they switched places and she started sucking the man off. She used different techniques and from the expression on his face and his moans, she was accomplishing her objective. When they finished, they thanked us for our attention and reminded us of our homework for the evening. 'Homework? What homework?'

St Claire and I got back to our cabin. We both knew of the possibility that we were being spied on so we kissed for a long time. I excused myself and used the bathroom. When I returned she was already in bed. I knew we were going to sleep together so I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into the sack. I took her in my arms to give the appearance of a married couple.

" Eat me, Baby." Did she say what I think she said? She pushed and I slid down to her waist. I figured that she would have on a g string that would blend in with her skin tone. She flipped the covers back. I was nose to nose with her bare snatch! She grabbed the back of my head and rammed my face into her pussy. All I could think was; 'Damn, she is devoted to her job!'

I did my best and I am sure that she did too. I tongued her pussy until she screamed. I knew women often faked orgasms, but when she pulled me back up to kiss her, my face was covered in her juices. St Claire licked my face clean and pulled my cock out. I was hoping that I could be just as professional as she was. Her mouth was like a vacuum cleaner. I tried and tried, but as I watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth, I couldn't help myself. I came in her mouth. She swallowed the whole load and cuddled with me. I felt like I had let her down. She kissed me and that's pretty much all I remembered from that night.

The next day, after breakfast we were shown three pornographic movies to rate. We had to tell our partners what we liked and disliked. After lunch the same two people from last night came out and once again shucked down to their birthday suits. This time they demonstrated sexual positions. By the time they got through 15 positions, St Claire started getting antsy.

We headed back to the cabin. She had her clothes off in nothing flat. You ever seen that trick where a person will grab and pull a tablecloth off a table, full of dishes and not disturb the dishes? Well I was the table, my clothes was the table cloth and April was the magician. I was naked and in bed so fast that I felt like I was in a cyclone. April swallowed my cock again and I'm not sure I was going to get it back. She shifted her body and swung her leg, over my head. I reached up, grabbed her ass, cramming her pussy against my mouth and tongue. She tasted so good. This made our charade that much move convincing. Man, she could really fake sucking cock!

Just as her juices were running down the sides of my face, she raised of me, turned around and straddled my body. With one deft movement of her hand, my cock was lined up with her pussy and she sank until she bottomed out.

April leaned down and whispered. "Make it look good." Make it look good? Fuck! It was great! She rode me like a bronco. She moaned and groaned as she pounded my cock. Damn, she was a good actress! I was trying to hold off. April must have sensed it, 'cause she rose up and rolled over on the bed. She pulled me on top, missionary position. I plunged in to her wet pussy. She kept telling me to fuck her harder, I did the best I could. I didn't want her to think I wasn't a good undercover cop. She screamed and I came. Our thrashing slowed to a halt. We were both breathing like we had just ran a marathon. She kissed me.

"Good job O'Neil." She whispered.

That evening was going to be our last night there. We ate supper and gathered in the Rec room with the other couples. We were asked how we had like the weekend. From the replies, I gathered that everybody thought it was great. St Claire was snuggled up to me. Each activity was a surprise, but the last one was the biggest of all. I was doubtful if we could participate this time. We drew names from a bowl. The names were those of the resort staff. Our last activity was to promote trust between couples. We were to engage in a ménage a trois or a 'threesome'. St Claire showed me the slip of paper she drew. The name was 'Ronnie'. 'Fuck; I can't do this.' I thought.

Ronnie turned out to be a beautiful, short haired blonde; Veronica. I really knew we couldn't do it, now. St Claire was a good actress; but not that good. Ronnie approached us. First she kissed April. I thought my partner was going to balk, but to my surprise she slid her tongue into Ronnie's mouth. Then Ronnie kissed me.

"Maybe we should take this to your cabin." She suggested.

The two ladies had me set on a loveseat that had a great view of the bed. Clothes went flying and soon they were on the bed side by side. St Claire and Ronnie were kissing, their hands on each other's pussy. I had to hand it to my partner. Nothing was going to get in the way of doing her job. After a bit, Ronnie lay on the bed and had St Claire lay on top of her. They kissed some more and then switched end to end. They continued kissing and worked their way down each other's body. They lick and sucked on each other's nipples and slid down farther leaving a wet trail with their tongues, which ended in a mind blowing 69. At one time April raised up and moved her fist in an up and down motion. She wanted me to jack my dick. 'Hey smart thinking', I thought. The moans were intense. I knew right then, that I was going to have to recommend St Claire for a promotion.

The two women rose and slid apart. They looked at me and patted the bed between them. I knew it was my turn in the barrel. I hoped that my devotion to duty was half as good as St Claire's. After I got turned around Ronnie began to slather my cock with her mouth and tongue. My partner whispered 'good job' and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We kissed a bit and then she joined Ronnie's assault on my cock. Seeing two beautiful take turns blowing me was mind boggling to say the least. Damn, I had fantasies like this, but I couldn't enjoy myself. I had work to do.

After I thought I couldn't stand another second, Ronnie raised up and mounted my cock as St Claire held it. After the blonde got into rhythm, April backed her ass up and mounted my face. I licked her pussy until she started to tremble. After she orgasmed, she rolled off my face and Ronnie took her place. I started licking her as well as she did her best to grind her pussy into my mouth. Ronnie shook as her own happy time occurred. The two slid back down to my dick and gang sucked me. I shot off into Ronnie's mouth and she and April shared it.

___________________________

I got off shift on Monday and just rolled into my driveway. St Claire had called me earlier and told me the Computer Tech division, got and recorded all the evidence they needed to bring charges to Moon Lake Resort. She said I did a hell of a job and she told me her captain said the same thing. I didn't know if my captain knew about it so I called St Claire's captain for any details that I had missed.

"O'Neil. I just got out of a meeting with St Claire. She is pretty impressed with you. You were highly recommended to accompany her on stake out or work under cover, if the occasion ever were to arise."

"What do you mean 'if it were ever to arise' Sir?"

"If we ever need someone to work with her, you're the man."

"What about Moon Lake resort?"

"Did she tell you about that? Seems our Intel was way off. They are completely legit, so we canceled our plans two weeks ago. But here; let me tell you what she wrote in the recruitment report she handed me today. 'O' Neil shows initiative ; Can definitely rise to the occasion; Has what it takes to lick any problem; and thrusts forward to make the end come to my satisfaction.' So if she ever needs a partner O'Neil; you're it."

"Thank you sir. If the occasion ever arises, I'll do my best!"

I looked at my cell after he hung up. 'There was no sting at Moon Lake lodge?' I walked into the house, just a little confused. 'What did St Claire and I do, if there was no undercover work there.' I heard a car horn honk. A moment later St Claire was at the door. I invited her in.

"My captain was really pleased with your work O'Neil. In fact he was so pleased that we are on for another sting this weekend."

"Really? Another sting?"

"Sure O'Neil. Only this is going to be more challenging."

"Really? More challenging?" I smiled.

"Yeah. This resort is in to bondage and orgies."

"Really, Bondage and orgies? Sounds tough! What do you think we should do?"

"What do you think?"

I smiled again. "Maybe we should practice!"

"I like the way you think O'Neil! I can always count on you to rise to the occasion!"

"I do my best St Claire. How about now?"

"You read my mind O'Neil." She stripped off her clothing as she walked toward my bedroom. Her shapely bare ass wiggled as she told me to hurry up. Moments later she had my cock crammed down her throat.

I chuckled. 'Damn! The things I have to do for my job!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Under Covers Stakeout

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds