• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Love Ch. 08

A Daughter's Love Ch. 08

His house was in the suburbs. When she had been a teenager, Elise had been embarrassed by that fact. Cool people lived in big cities which is why she had probably moved to New York City after college.

Now she was grateful. Her father's house was at the end of the street in the less populated area. There were two empty lots on either side and a large fence in the backyard to keep out nosy neighbors.

It was a large white Dutch colonial with black shutters and a white picket fence. Peonies and black eyed Susan's lined the walk as well as under the large picture windows.

She pulled in the driveway and glanced at the clock. It was three o'clock. Her father wasn't home yet. She was glad. She was still a little emotional yet. Leslie hadn't understood or approved of what she was doing. She was still too fragile. She was making the decision based emotions instead of thinking things through rationally.

But it was too late. She had already made her decision.

Leslie had yelled and chided. For the first time in their author/agent relationship, they had fought. And now Elise didn't know what to do. Leslie knew what had happened between her and her father. She knew she would never do what Francine had done, but there was the very real possibility she would decline to be her agent anymore. That could cause real problems for her.

The literary world knew they had a close relationship. No one would touch her if Leslie dropped her. Money wasn't a problem. She had made a few profitable investments. They had also made a couple of her books into blockbuster movies. She was a millionaire in her own right which is how she could afford to keep Murray, Murray, and Murray on retainer.

She got out of the car slamming the door in anger. What right did Leslie have to tell her what to do? God damn it! She should know by this time how much Alec meant to her. Yes, he had hurt her, but it was by his absence not what had happened between them. She got her suitcase out of the trunk and made her way up the front walk.

She opened the front door and stepped inside. She put down her suitcase by the front door and sighed as she closed it. She put her keys in her purse and hung it up underneath her coat on the coat rack. She picked up her suitcase and headed up stairs.

"As if my life wasn't complicated enough." She muttered as she headed toward Alec's...no, their bedroom.

Elise ran her fingers through her hair and hoped things got easier. At the moment, she was ready to pull her hair out by the roots.

* * * * *

"Oh fuck, Francine." Culver gripped the arms of his leather swivel chair as he threaded his fingers through Francine's long blond hair. "You're such a good little cocksucker."

Francine moaned as she fingered herself while sucking his cock.

"Isn't she good, Michaels?" Culver panted, sweat dotting his forehead.

"I wouldn't know." Alec said, irritated and uncomfortable with their wantonness.

"I can arrange it." Culver gasped. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum in your pretty little mouth!"

"No, thanks." Alec glared at Culver. "I'm not interested."

"Your...OH FUCK...loss." Culver panted. "Ahhh!"

Alec turned his head. He wanted to throw up. Francine got herself off shortly after. He knew they had done this purposefully. They had suffered a blow. Now they felt the need to make him suffer right along with them.

Alec refused to look at them until they righted their clothing.

"So..." Culver said as he stood up to zip up his fly and re-buckle his belt. "Have you managed to convince your daughter to drop the whole business."

"No." Alec replied, simply.

Culver turned and glared at him. Alec arched a brow. Francine pouted and looked dangerously close to tears.

"Michaels, do I need to remind you...?" Culver began.

"I'm sorry whose child has who by the balls?" Alec smiled broadly.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, you bastard!" Francine yelled, pacing back and forth. "You just love the fact we're going to lose our children, don't you?"

"Considering your respective personalities and the things you've made me and my daughter do." Alec replied. "The pain you put us through. I can't say I'm not enjoying seeing you squirm."

"Michaels, what was done was necessary." Culver sat back down and swallowed hard. "Your absolute loyalty to the company was needed to be a productive member on the board..."

"I have always been loyal to this company!" Alec yelled, standing up. He had had enough. "Do you have any idea how many companies have tried to steal me away including Lexapro? I have always turned them down because I enjoyed working for this company! The only thing you did by making me have sex with my daughter is make me regret I didn't leave when I had the chance!"

"So...she hasn't forgiven you?" Culver shared a glance with Francine.

"She's agreed to let me prove to her I deserve to be forgiven." Alec said after a moment. "She's coming home which is why I asked for this meeting. I have caught up on all my correspondence. I've done as much as I can to repair things with Bob Alistair. Despite the situation, he has agreed to reconsider allowing Elise to call the shots."

"How did you do that?" Francine frowned.

"I reminded him that business is business." Alec replied, coldly. "Whatever happens in someone's personal life shouldn't have any influence on business. He was already having second thoughts. Apparently, Microsoft's terms are unacceptable. Our company is their only other option."

"Well, that's good news." Culver took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Yes, it means I'm off the hook." Alec stared at him dispassionately.

"Michaels, it means she can be reasoned with." Culver said, a smile reappearing on her face. "It means you have a shot at convincing her to stop all this."

"Which brings me to the point." Alec folded his arms across his chest. "I need time to show her I'm back in her life forever. And before you tell me I have to end all contact after this situation, I have two words for you. Fuck you. This is none negotiable. She is everything to me. I will not lose her again."

"Done." Culver stared at him for a long moment. "How much time do you need?"

"A month and a half." Alec replied.

Culver nodded as he placed a hand on Francine's arm.

Alec nodded his head in satisfaction..

"I'm leaving early." Alec said. "I'll leave you two to do...whatever it is you do."

Alec turned on his heel and walked out of Culver's office. Culver waited until he was sure he was gone before smiling broadly.

"My dear, I don't think we have anything to worry about." Culver said smugly.

"Why?" The fear was still there in Francine's eyes.

"Because. He's extremely focused on his daughter. Which can only mean one thing." Culver chuckled. "He's still having sex with her. He's on our side. We don't have to worry about a thing. He'll convince her."

"I hope your right." Francine sighed.

"I know I'm right." Culver said. "He'll use her for our purposes and then leave her. All this was just for show. We'll get our way. We always do."

Culver pulled Francine down in his lap gently kneading her breast. Francine purred and leaned back against him. Yes. Carver thought to himself. Things were going to work out very nicely.

* * * * *

"She's here." He murmured to himself as he pulled into the driveway next her old beat up Chevy Cavalier.

His heart raced. Every part of him hummed in the anticipation he always felt when his baby came home. Except now it was different. More demanding. More intense. He grabbed his briefcase from the passenger side seat and hurriedly got out of the car. He slammed the door and practically ran up the walk. His hands shook as he took out his key and unlocked the door.

He shut the front door behind him and quickly locked it. He wanted to call out to her. But he needed to calm down. He was an adult, damn it! Not a randy schoolboy. So why was he shaking? Was it because he knew the first thing he was going to do was fuck his little girl in the house she had grown up in? The house he had kissed her tears and tucked her goodnight in. The place where she had invited all of her teenage friends to talk about boys and clothes and makeovers. This was the first time either of them were consciously making the choice without any outside influence to fuck each other, live with each other; be together as a man and a woman instead of father and daughter.

Alec took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. He put his briefcase by the coat rack and trying to act normally walked further into the house. He heard the television playing from the living room. He took off his suit jacket and hung it on the back of one of the dining room chairs.

Alec rolled up his sleeves and took off his tie unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt. She was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the couch with her gray laptop on her lap. Her hair was up in a ponytail. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with the saying, "Princess" on it and a pair of gray sweat pant shorts.

Alec's cock was harder than it had ever been in his entire life. His heart swelled with love. Part of it was fatherly love. The other part was the type of love a husband was supposed to have for his wife. He wasn't sure what this was supposed to be. For that matter, he didn't think she did either.

"There's nothing like the sight of a beautiful woman hard at work to make a man happy he's home." He said.

She looked up and smiled as he approached her. She put the laptop on the seat next to her and stood up. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him kissing her roughly.

Elise wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed closer to him. She felt breathless, dizzy, and giddy. Her body shook with the force of her desire to him. Their tongues joined, danced, and mingled in a sensual dance neither of them could turn from.

Alec moaned against her mouth and leaned his head against her forehead. Both of them were panting. His hands traveled up from her waist to cup her breasts; to knead and caress.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "Every time I try to act like something other than an overeager schoolboy..."

His words trailed off as she placed soft, gentle kisses on his jaw, his neck as she ran her hands down his body to stroke his cock outside of his pants. Alec licked his lips and groaned.

"I understand." She whispered back against his mouth. "I feel the same way. Every time you're near me, I just want to feel you inside me. It's confusing. You're my father and my Alec."

"You're my daughter and my Elise." He agreed inhaling sharply as she unbuckled his belt unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. They fell around his ankles. His boxers followed shortly. She grabbed him firmly in her hand and slowly stroked him. "It's more than confusing. Sometimes I don't know which I want to be."

"I know." Elise agreed as she ran her tongue over his bottom lip. "It's the same for me. We'll just have to follow this to wherever this leads like you said."

She gasped as he squeezed her nipples. His touch becoming rougher with his desire. He thrust his hips forward fucking her hand as she stroked him. She ran her thumb over the head of his cock. It was wet with pre-cum. She stroked him rubbing it on his hard length.

"Did you have a good day?" She murmured as she lightly nipped his neck.

"It's getting better." He chuckled shakily. "I went to see Culver. I...oh god...had to endure...oh that feels so good...watching Francine give him a blowjob. But I got what I wanted."

Elise kept stroking him but regarded him with an arched brow.

"What could possibly have been worth seeing something like that?" She shook her head. "I can barely think about it without shuddering."

"A month and a half off." He replied, panting. He bit down on his bottom lip and moaned.

Elise smiled and kept stroking slowly, gently. She could feel his body tremble; feel how much he wanted her.

"Hmm." She murmured as she kissed his neck. "What could we do in a month and a half?"

Alec shuddered as she sucked and laved at his neck.

"What are you doing?" The combination of sensations was almost too much.

"Giving you a hickey." Elise replied. "Marking you. You're mine and I intend to keep it that way."

"Oh god, Elise." Alec gasped. "I'm going to...I'm going to..."

"I know." Elise whispered as she stroked him faster now. "I want you to."

His right hand left her breast to travel down her body into her sweat shorts to lightly caress her nether lips. Elise moaned as he cupped her and massaged her already wet pussy with his hand.

"I want to be inside you." He breathed. "I need to be inside you. Now."

Elise stepped back looking him up and down liking what she was seeing. He still had his shirt on. His pants and underwear were around his ankles and his cock was hard, red, and glistening with his juices. His eyes were filled with desire. She had done that. She had driven him to this point.

She slowly took off her t-shirt and her shorts; standing before him naked. She watched as with shaky hands, he removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes, and stepped out of his pants. He removed his socks and threw them over his shoulder.

Elise sat back down on the couch as he stripped; spreading her legs wide open. She ran her hands over her body, cupping her breasts, running her fingers up and down her pussy; pressing one finger into herself. His eyes glazed.

"Which do you want to be tonight, Alec?" She asked in a low, sexy, husky voice. "Do you want to be my daddy? Do you want to fuck the body you created? Or do you want to be my Alec? The husband of my heart. Which is driving you right now?"

Alec let out a shaky breath. He hardly knew. How was he supposed to say?

"I don't know." He let out a long breath. "Although I was getting turned on outside by the thought this is our first time having sex in the house I brought you home from the hospital in. I was nervous you wouldn't want to be with me here."

"This is where the fantasy started." Elise moaned as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. "It feels right we should be doing this here."

Alec ran his tongue over his lips as he watched her pleasure herself.

"I don't want our relationship..."

He didn't know how to finish the sentence.

"It won't be like the Culvers." Elise understood him so well. "The Culvers are more obsessed with each other than loving each other. Everything that has led to this point was done with love. Our relationship will be more than theirs. Do you want me to call you daddy?"

"Yes." He admitted after a moment.

"What does daddy want to do?" She replied, breathlessly.

"Daddy wants to lick his baby's pussy." Alec replied without hesitation. "I want to taste you, baby."

Elise spread her legs wider. Alec got to his knees before her and pulled her down putting her legs on both of his shoulders. He could smell her musky scent. It made him long for her even more. He ran his tongue up her slit. She moaned and squirmed under his experienced hand. He spread her folds and ran his tongue gently around her clit. She shuddered and gasped.

Alec moaned as he laved, licked, and tasted. He sucked her juices into his mouth as he feasted on her mons.

"Mmm." Elise squeezed her nipples between her fingers; her breath coming in short gasping pants. "Oh my god. Oh god, oh daddy, that feels so...oh fuck!"

Her hips bucked against his mouth. Thinking had become impossible replaced by feeling sensations that reached in and touched her heart, her soul. He was claiming her, marking her, like she had by the hickey she had given him on the side of his neck.

"Oh god!" She cried, threading her fingers through her hair as he drove her crazy with his mouth. "Oh my god! Fuck! Mmm! Daddy, that feels so...oh shit!"

Alec had no idea how much time passed. He loved the taste of her, wanted nothing more than to do this all day and all night. When some semblance of thought came back, he realized she had her fingers threaded through his hair, writhing, thrashing about wildly, both of their bodies slick with sweat. Hers from the many orgasms he had given her. He from laving her for countless hours. Her eyes were glazed as her hips bucked against his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She was screaming. "Oh shit! Oh fucking shit! OH SHIT! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!"

Her back arched as she cried out. Her climax sent hard racking convulsions through her. And yet he sensed he could drive her further, harder, faster. He lifted his head and rubbed her pussy with his hand.

How long had he gone down on her? She was sopping wet. She moaned and tossed her head back and forth as he ran his thumb over her clit and leaning down blew on the sensitive nub. She came again. She was ultra-sensitive. Alec spread her juices on his cock and pulled her gently down to the floor.

He smiled as she moaned and groaned unable to tell where she was or that she'd been moved. She was thoroughly loved. Senseless. Filled with nothing but the primitive kind of wanting that left thought behind leaving only passion and desire in its wake. He rubbed her clit with his cock. Her lungs seized. He placed the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly entered her.

"OH SHIT!" She screamed.

Alec growled feeling the primitive side of himself rise up to answer her call. He held her close and plundered her mouth as he thrust into her hard and fast. She screamed and cried, moaned and groaned, into his mouth feeding his lust with her own.

Her arms wound about his neck holding him close to her. She brought her legs up on either side of him and wrapped them around his waist. Alec thrust into her harder swallowing her screams as if they were his own. He tore his mouth from hers letting both of them come up for air.

He was being stupid he knew. He didn't have condom with him. Yet he wasn't about to stop what he was doing to get one.

"OH FUCK, LISEY!" He growled loudly. "YOU LOVE FUCKING DADDY, DON'T YOU?"

Elise couldn't form an intelligible response. Alec hadn't expected one. She was too far gone.

"OH MY GOD!" Elise screamed in panting sobs. "OH FUCK! OH YES!"

Alec roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck to him. He leaned down and sucked hard on her neck. That seemed to drive her further faster. Her hips moved in time with his.

"OH GOD!" He yelled, he could feel himself drawing closer. "I'M FUCKNG MY BABY! I'M FUCKING MY DAUGHTER! I'M FUCKING MY BABY GIRL SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

They both came at the same time. Their bodies shuddered with the force of their climax. If there had been any thought of trying to go back, it was eradicated, turned to dust, in that moment.

Alec fell sideways to the side of her pulling her against him so her derriere was resting beside his now flaccid cock. He had never felt so exhausted and happy in his entire life. He felt content as if things were the way they were supposed to be. She was already asleep by the time his lids fluttered closed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Daughter's Love Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 992 milliseconds