• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife's First Black Experiance

Wife's First Black Experiance

123

I am a mature married white woman that has been dating black men for about four years. Whenever I meet a new sexual partner they inevitably want to know how I got started in this lifestyle. When I tell them my story they are either extremely skeptical or extremely aroused. I decided to submit an account of my story here and welcome your response. This story is, in essence, true. I have taken a few liberties but none that substantially change what happened to me.

I grew up in the Midwest in a family that was very ordinary. My parents were quite religious and strict, especially my mother. I was not allowed to date until I was a Senior in high school. I remember feeling like such a dork when all my friends would talk about their boyfriends.

When I finally was allowed to begin dating I was fortunate to find a wonderful guy. He was the typical Midwestern all American boy type. He was extremely handsome and a true gentleman. He didn't make sexual demands, didn't try to grope me when were out in his car. I sometimes wondered if he just wasn't interested in sex, was gay, or just being considerate.

After graduation my boyfriend enlisted in Navy and I went to college. We continued going steady and I remained faithful to him. I was not one of those girls that went wild when she got away from home for the first time. I even decided not to pledge a sorority because I felt they would expect me to be someone I wasn't.

The year I graduated from college my boyfriend was discharged from the Navy and after a very short engagement we were married. I was still a virgin on my wedding night and proud that the first person I gave myself to was to the man I married.

Our life from that point was very normal, or perhaps average would be a better word. We worked hard had sex on Saturday night and were a happy couple. We had two children, a boy then a girl and everything seemed as it should be.

Like many couples after twenty years of marriage things had changed and were less than ideal. Our kids were grown and away at college so we were empty nesters. Our sex life had deteriorated to the occasional quickie one night a month, if that often.

We had discussed ways to jump start our lovemaking but to be frank I thought my husband's suggestions were perverted and he said mine were lame. Eventually we, or at least I, became resigned to the situation.

Then about six years ago a Casino opened about 15 minutes from our home and I began visiting it. First I didn't go too often and spent only small amounts. Then one visit I won a thousand dollars playing slots. The exhilaration I felt was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I soon was visiting the casino more frequently and spending more. I wanted that feeling again. Eventually I began calling in sick to work so I could visit the Casino and I was spending money that should have gone to pay bills.

I had never thought of myself as a person with an addictive personality but I was surely addicted to gambling. Ultimately I lost my job, our creditors were threatening legal action, and I couldn't keep the problem from my husband any longer.

The night I was officially terminated I knew I had to tell my husband. I will never forget his reaction when I confessed what I had done. He sat quietly listening to me and when I finished he got up and left the room telling me he needed time alone to think.

When he finally came back to talk to me he didn't yell, he didn't threaten, he was actually extremely calm but unquestionably resolved to a very specific course of action. He told me that he would take funds from his retirement account at work to get us caught up with our bills but that there were conditions I would have to agree to. I told him I was willing to do anything he said.

Condition one was that I had to put my name on the casino's banned for life list. Condition two was that I had to seek counseling. Condition three was that he would take over our finances and in fact I would no longer have access to our accounts. Condition four was that I would agree to do whatever he told me to do sexually, in his words, "I would owe him as much kinky, nasty and Perverted sex as he wanted". I agreed and told him again I would do ANYTHING he wanted if he would forgive me.

My husband was true to his word, he withdrew sufficient funds to get our financial affairs back in order and our financial crisis was averted. Even with the loss of my salary we were able to get by comfortably. I put my name on the banned for life list and found a counselor that specialized in gambling addiction and began weekly visits.

My husband had my name removed from our checking and savings accounts as well as our credit cards. I kept expecting him to demand some perverted sexual act but after three months he had not even mentioned it. To be frank he had shown no apparent sexual interest in me since the night I told him about our situation.

I began to feel normal again. My husband was pleasant and he didn't constantly berate me for what I had done. My counseling was going well and while I missed the rush I got from gambling I was beginning to adjust. I wasn't sure but felt we had pretty much put the incident behind us. I couldn't have been more mistaken.

I got the first indication of what my husband's demands regarding kinky perverted sex would be exactly four months after my soulful confession. He came home from work one Friday night and announced it was time for me to begin making good on my promise to satisfy his sexual demands. I was a little surprised at his matter of fact demeanor with regard to the issue.

He told me get my things because we needed to do a little shopping. I asked him what he had planned and he just chuckled and told me I would find out when I needed to know. I was reluctant to blindly follow his request and told him I would need to know what he had in mind or I wasn't going anywhere or for that matter doing anything with him. My assertion did not go over well, in fact the change in his attitude was completely unprecedented.

My husband grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the front door. He turned to me and said he had half expected an attempt by me to welsh on our agreement. He reminded me of what I had said when he set the conditions for solving the mess I had gotten us into. There was no kindness in his eyes as he glowered down at me and told me that I either keep up my end of our bargain or get out.

I was stunned. I had never seen my husband act like this. I found it difficult to believe this was the same man I had lived with for over 25 years. I stood there looking at him not knowing what to say. Finally, fighting back tears I asked him what he wanted me to do.

He told me that since I had sworn I would "DO ANYTHING HE WANTED" if he would forgive me it didn't really matter what it was because in his opinion I had already agreed to do it. I realized he was serious and that I either had to get my coat and purse and go shopping with him, or he would make me leave.

Since I had no access to money, or our credit cards I really had no way of living if I chose to leave, at least in the short term. I certainly didn't want to call one of our friends or for that matter family and tell them I needed a place to stay because my husband had thrown me out for gambling. I really had no choice but to do as he said. I averted my eyes and told him I would get my things.

I expected my husband to drive us to the mall. I didn't have any clue what he meant by "shopping" but just assumed we would wind up there. When we drove past the mall and he didn't turn in I was even more confused than before. I started to say something but decided it would be best for me to keep quiet.

When my husband pulled into a strip plaza I realized we were going to go to the local sex shop. I had never been inside but had heard they sold toys, movies, novelties and some provocative clothing. I opened the door to get out of the car when my husband instructed me to close it.

He told me that I should know we were here to by me a new outfit. I told him that I didn't think this store carried the kind of clothing a decent woman would wear and suggested we go back to the mall. He smirked and said they carried exactly the type of clothing I would need. He reached into his coat pocket, took out a photo, and handed it to me saying this is the look we are going for.

The picture was of a woman dressed like a tramp. She wore a very short skirt, barely covering her bottom, a sheer white blouse over a sheer red pushup bra. The heels she was wearing had to be at least 4in high and were bright red. I can't even begin to describe how trashy her makeup and jewelry looked. My husband told me that a garter belt and stockings would be required but panties were not on our shopping list.

I had never worn anything even close to the outfit this woman wore. I couldn't imagine that my husband intended for anyone but him to see me dressed in such a manner. I considered this for a moment and decided if this was what he wanted, to have me dress like a common slut for him in the privacy of our bedroom, I would act like I enjoyed the idea.

We went into the store and I began sorting through the racks of clothing trying to find items similar to those the woman in the picture wore. I was able to find most of the items except for the heels and bra. They didn't have red heels or a sheer red bra in my size. I asked my husband if he wanted me to try something else and he found a black bra and pink heels in my size that he would accept as a replacement.

Satisfied I had duplicated the outfit the best I could I considered if I should find a dressing room to check the fit but quickly decided against it. I told my husband we were ready to pay for the items. He handed me two one hundred dollar bills and told me to pay for them myself.

I must confess to being more than a little embarrassed as the young cashier went through the items as she tallied them up, especially when she commented several times how attractive she thought they would look on me.

Finally, the items paid for we were out of the store and on our way. Driving home I asked my husband if he wanted to stop for something to eat. He said we eat later that we needed to get home so I could get changed and ready for our date.

I couldn't help but smile thinking that he actually wanted to see me dressed like a cheap tramp. I mean after all these years and well frankly his recent lack of interest in me sexually I was a bit surprised that he seemed insistent that I look the part of a naughty slut for our date.

When we got home I was told to take a bath and get dressed. When finished I was to come down to the family room. I showered did my hair. I attempted to apply my makeup in a way I thought would look cheap and slutty, and chose the brightest red lipstick I owned as a finishing touch. I quickly dressed and when I finished I stole a peak at myself in the full length mirror next to the closet.

I was moderately pleased with the reflection I saw. For a 48 year old woman I felt I pulled the slutty mature woman off fairly well. The 4 inch pink heels made me look much taller than my five foot six inches and they of course made my bottom stick out more and calves appear more toned than they normally would.

I certainly wasn't a young flat stomached hard body but I wasn't fat either. I had to admitt my 40D breasts looked pretty good. I was a bit surprised at how clearly my dark areola and nipples showed thru the sheer material of my bra and blouse but knew there wasn't a quick solution to that problem. Satisfied with the overall look I headed for the family room where my husband was waiting.

I found my husband sitting on the sofa. He had changed into a pair of jeans and a sweater. When he saw me come in I caught a momentary flash what I believed to be lust in his eyes, but only for a brief moment. He instructed me to slowly turn so he could appraise my outfit and then apparently satisfied he told me to have a seat next to him.

My husband turned to face me and told me that he was pleased I had followed his instructions to this point and that I was now time for me to know what he had planned. He said that I was to remain quiet until he was finished with his explanation, and to thoroughly consider my response before I spoke.

I thought he was being a bit dramatic but decided I should play along and solemnly shook my head up and down indicate I understood. If I had been shocked before it was nothing compared to how I felt as my husband explained what he had planned for our date.

He told me that we had an appointment to meet a man that intended to fuck me. He didn't hesitate, he didn't seem ashamed, he seemed very matter of fact. He reminded me that one of the suggestions he had made in the past was for us to have a threesome with another man and tonight we were going to fulfill that fantasy. He told me that I when I met the man I was to act excited and do everything he told me to do.

He paused for just a moment and then told me that the man was someone I did not know but that he knew everything about me including the gambling problem and my promise to be sexually compliant as a condition of his forgiveness. He told me we would meet the man in a public place and that if I was acceptable to him I would be allowed the privilege of servicing his sexual needs.

My husband finished by saying that if I had questions now was the time to ask them because this was the one and only chance I would get to do so. I could only think of a few hundred questions and objections to this unbelievably perverse plan.

I tried to control my anger and resentment but couldn't disguise the sarcastic tone in my voice when I told him I thought he was insane. His response was controlled as he quietly replied that while he may well be insane I was the one whose obsessive behavior had resulted in my being in this situation. He said that unless I had questions rather than smartass comments we needed to leave for our appointment. I was completely speechless.

I just sat there staring at him. When he stood up and took my hand to help me up I finally found my voice again. I looked at him and asked him if he truly wanted me to have sex with another man. He assured me that was precisely what he wanted.

I asked him who this man was, where did he meet him, where were we going to meet him, what if I didn't find the guy attractive or he didn't find me attractive or I just couldn't go through with it. My husband sat back down before he answered.

He told me that he had been considering what he wanted to do to both as punish me for losing our money and provide him some satisfaction sexually. He said he came to the conclusion that the best option was for me to have to fuck a stranger while he watched. He said he knew how humiliating that would be for me and that he knew there was no other way he would ever get me to agree to fulfill this fantasy.

While trying to figure out how to set this up he had met someone in an online chat room. He said they talked about the situation and his desire to make/watch me sexually used by another man. When it turned out the guy lived fairly close the plan began to take place. The guy was close to our age, actually a few years younger, was single, had fucked married women a number of times in the past.

We were going to meet him at a club, a strip club to be precise, and after we had a few drinks if the guy wanted me they would take me to a motel and I would be expected to fuck him. As for the possibility that I would not find him attractive that was of little importance.

My husband told me that in the unlikely event the guy decided he did not want to fuck me the guy had said he was sure one of his friends would. He said that if I chose not to go thru with it I could pack my things and find someone else to financially fuck over. My husband looked at me with a cold unforgiving scowl on his face when he finished.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. All I could think of was how I could get out of this impossible situation. I sat there for what seemed like an eternity but was actually only a few moments. My husband stood up and held out his hand.

I hesitantly reached for his hand and allowed him to lead me to the garage as he opened the passenger door sat down without a word. All I could think of was how stupid I had I been thinking he had forgiven me.

I couldn't seem to focus on anything as we drove to the club. I mind was filled with emotion as I realized that unless I did as my husband insisted the life I knew would be over. The only men that had ever seen me naked were my husband and my Doctor and my Doctor had not seen me completely naked all at the same time.

How could I bear the shame of a complete stranger seeing me naked? Allowing him to have his way with me sexually was beyond my comprehension. Yet I knew that somehow I must do this, and that in truth I was the one that had gotten myself in this predicament.

I was staring out the car window like a dear caught in the headlights when I realized we had reached our destination. My husband pulled into the parking lot of a rundown building with a neon sign that boasted all nude dancers.

I thought the placed looked seedy. I knew we were in a very bad area of town. This was the area of town where all of the local adult entertainment was located. Strip clubs, adult bookstores, massage parlors and streetwalkers all within a few minutes of each other.

My husband opened the door and I slid out of the seat, trying to keep the hem of the short skirt from riding up to expose my bare bottom to anyone that happened to be close by. We made our way to the entrance and just inside there was a huge black man that told my husband there was a ten dollar cover charge. My husband paid the guy and he told us that the couples normally hung out in the back part of the club. My husband thanked him and we walked through the door into the club.

I was a bit surprised at how bright the place was, I had expected it to be really dark. To my disappointment it wasn't. As my husband led me to a table I knew that all of the men were getting a good look at me. I honestly felt naked, and I could almost feel their eyes staring at me.

My husband selected a table in one of the back corners of the club and we sat facing the stage. As we sat down I saw a black woman dancing on the only stage in the place. She was only wearing a G-string and before the song ended that was laying on the stage and she was naked.

A waitress appeared and my husband ordered us a drink. A scotch and water for him and a dirty martini for me. When the woman returned a few minutes later with our drinks my husband paid her and gave her a tip.

For the most part I had been trying to look down as much as possible so that I would not have to look into someone's eyes. After a couple sips of my drink I got the nerve to glance around the place. It was quite small, smaller than it had looked from outside.

There was a bar along one wall that maybe 10 people could sit at and about 10 tables scattered around a small stage. The stage had maybe 8 chairs in front of it and of course was equipped with a brass stripper's pole protruding from the middle of the stage to the ceiling.

As I glanced around the room I noticed about 20 men sitting or standing around watching the dancer or talking to the women who were not onstage. None of these women were going to win any beauty contests. They all appeared to be a bit older and harder than I had expected.

Then it dawned on me that while a number of the dancers were white all of the men were black. My husband was the only white man in the club and I was the only non-working woman in the club black or white.

I was just about to say something to my husband about my realization when a large black man walked up to our table and exchanged greetings with my husband. I froze, the man my husband expected me to fuck was black.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Wife's First Black Experiance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds