• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Surprise

Vacation Surprise

A vacation at last. After working my ass off for the last three years my wife and I decided to reward ourselves with a trip to one of the more plush islands. My wife Sandy is a beautiful 5'7" tall with long legs and an unbelievable rack about a 38 DDD. They are large but still pretty firm especially for a 37 year old. She keeps herself fit and is shaved except for a little triangle above her clit. I am pretty average but have been told that I am witty and charming. We are both pretty conservative so what I am about to relate to you is almost unfathomable.

We packed our bags and headed out to relax and enjoy ourselves. The resort that I chose was the kind you would expect in an all inclusive resort. It had a swim up bar and all the food and drink you could ever want. Our first day there we decided to do some shopping for a new suit for Sandy and although she usually wears a one piece I convinced her to try out some bikinis. While trying them on it was obvious from the stares that she looked hot. I remember her saying, "honey I cant wear anything like this it's too revealing, look my chest is popping out and there is nothing to the imagination when it comes to the bottoms."

"I know hon but you look great and it's not as though we know anyone here so why not just go with it. Besides if you don't think you look amazing then why has the bellboy been hanging around the front window gawking at you," I said.

"I don't know ... maybe but am going to need a wrap for the bottoms," she said. So we ended up getting the black bikini and a sheer black wrap. The first day we did the usual tourist things like tour the hotel, eat, and drink ourselves to contentment. That first night was a night filled with passion and my wife was extremely horny.

When we got back to our room from dinner, she was all over me. I asked her what was up and she responded that she loved me and that all the looks from the bellboy that afternoon had kept her excited all day. I told her that she was stunning and that he probably was jerkin off thinking about her. She said that I was crazy and that a young man (22 I later discovered) wouldn't be interested in an old lady like her. I told her that when I was young I always thought about older women and had used them for many a late night wank. We started kissing passionately and my hands started down her body. When I reached her pussy, she was soo wet that my finger slid instantly into her. I told her she must have enjoyed his looking because she was so wet. She said, "Yes that and being here with my wonderful husband has gotten to me."

All of a sudden got this image of her lying naked with the bellboy between her legs fucking her. Now I am usually very conservative as is she and it was weird to be thinking such thoughts. She reached down and I was as hard as I have ever been.

She asked, "Why was I so hard?" I decided to just be honest and replied that I had this mental image of her fucking the bellboy and it had really turned me on. She didn't say anything but started to really kiss me passionately. She then said to me "What exactly are you thinking?" So I then began to describe exactly what I was thinking.

I said, "well he is here with us in our room and you are naked, and he begins to touch your breasts. I then said, " he really starts to squeeze your breasts just like this," and I start to maul her tits just like he would. She responded by moaning rather intensely. "He then leans in and starts to suck your nipples like this," I tell her, and proceed to suck on her nipples, licking and biting just a little. "He then reaches down and starts to finger you" I tell her, and I reach down and start to rub her. She is extremely wet so I say to her "my you are sooo wet, are you imagining him doing these things to you?"

She says "oh yes I am and he has gotten me really turned on." She started to gyrate her hips, as she does this when really excited. I asked her what was she thinking and she hesitated in her response. I then asked her again and she said'"promise you wont get upset?" I agreed, so she said i was just thinking about this afternoon when he was watching me. At one point I noticed him rubbing his leg a bit and just thought wow what a huge package he had."

I said "well then imagine him fucking you with his big package and I am here watching," and I proceeded to fuck her. She is more turned on then I have seen her in a while and every time I pushed in her wettness made a slurping noise. I know that I wont be able to last very long.

After about two minutes she yells out " I'm coming" and proceeds to come all over my dick. I cant hold out and start to come just seconds behind her. When we were done we snuggled into each other and she says "I love you."

I then ask her "did you enjoy that," as it was our first time ever talking about someone else in bed with us. She said "yes but you know I don't really want anyone else but you."

I said "I know that hun but it was a fun little fantasy wasn't it?" She mumbled a "mmmmm ya," then we both fell fast asleep.

The next day we woke up and nothing was mentioned about the night before, We decided to go to the swim up bar and relax. We were pleasantly surprised to find that the bellboy from the day before was now bartending. His name was Jaques and he explained that he worked several jobs at the resort. We started our day of relaxing and hanging out with Jaques and as the alcohol began to take effect, my wife and I started to get a little amorous with each other. Slowly we would kiss a little the we started to touch each other a little here and there but nothing too obvious.

As the afternoon wore on we were fast becoming friends with Jaques and the subject of weed came up. Sandy said, "I wish we had some smoke to really relax, but we didn't bring any because we were afraid that we would get busted at the airport."

Jacques said, "Are you serious about the smoke." We both said "yes." So he told us he would be getting off in 20 minutes and would bring some up to our room if we wanted, he said that he didn't want anyone at the resort to know cause he didn't want to get fired. We told him we understood and gave him our room # and told him we would see him in a little bit.

When we got back to our room neither my wife nor me were feeling any pain and we kind of just lay on the bed. True to his word, Jacques knocked on our door about 30 minutes later. He came in, produced a full sized joint, and asked if it was ok if he also smoked a little. I said "Hey man it's your stuff be my guest." So we all took several hits and started to mellow out. Well here we are on our king sized bed my wife, a young man and myself. He kept on staring at my wife who by now was stretched out on the bed in just her bikini and sheer wrap. He obviously was interested in more than just a relaxing afternoon with my wife and me.

We were all really buzzed from the weed and then I started thinking about the night before. About how excited my wife had become with us just talking about sex with this young man. I naturally started to get that same image in my head that I had the night before and started to get hard.

I remember pulling my wife to me and slowly stroking her hair and cuddling. Then I started to massage her shoulders, now this always relaxes her. After about 5 min of massaging her back, I looked over and saw that Jacques was massaging her feet. She was just about purring. She then stretched out on her stomach and allowed us to continue our massaging of her.

Now you have to remember all my wife was wearing was a bikini and a sheer wrap so I reached over to the nightstand and put some baby oil on my hands for a better massage and Jacques did the same. He was now on her calves and slowly going higher up as I was on her back slowly going down. When I reached the suit strap, I undid it to allow for more rubbing. Jacques slowly worked up to her thighs and I was now on her lower back just above her ass. I noticed at this point that I was rock and I mean rock hard. I also noticed that my lovely wife was breathing hard.

As I reached her butt, I slid my hands under the suit and my wife immediately started stroking my dick. My wife loves her ass rubbed so when I started to remove her bottoms and wrap she stopped me and looked up at me as if to silently ask if I wanted this to continue. I just nodded my head and then Jacques reached up and pulled off the wrap and bottoms to her suit. I got more oil and poured it on her ass as both Jacques and I started to knead both her globes.

My wife has often told me that this is her G-spot the one thing that really gets her going. Now she had four hands rubbing and kneading her beautiful ass, she loved it. I then turned her over and she shyly tried to cover herself up. Jacques started to rub oil onto her breasts, as did I. After about 2 minutes of this, she slowly started to gyrate her hips. Jacques took the signal and started to rub her pussy with long strokes up and down on just the outside. I actually could see her wetness and smell her arousal. He started to rub on her clit and then slowly worked a finger inside her. She started to hump his hands. I then took off my bathing suit and placed her hand on me and she started to stroke. I then leaned in closer to her mouth and she sucked me right into her mouth.

Jacques saw this and he stripped off his shorts and shirt and then kneeled between her legs. He then reached down and laid his huge cock on her belly. This thing was huge. It had to have been about 9 inches long and at least twice as thick as mine. It looked like it would be too big for my wife. Now when Sandy felt his cock on her she redoubled her blowjob on me. He then started to slowly enter her and she let my cock plop out of her mouth and groaned. He went very slowly and the expression on her face was priceless. Her eyes were glazed over and every time he pushed into her, they rolled back into her head. She started to get very vocal and had an amazing orgasm before he was even fully into her.

It took a couple of minutes and finally he bottomed out in her. As he did, she had another explosive orgasm. He then started to go faster and it seemed as though she was having an orgasm on every stroke. I could tell that he was close and he asked where he should come. She yelled out "come in me," then he grunted and came. They lay like that for a couple of seconds and then I said "my turn". Jacques slowly pulled out and as he came out with a resounded plop, his come started to run out of her. I lined up and just pushed in and lasted only a couple of moments before I also came in her.

After I rolled off her, Jacques went up to her mouth and she started to clean him off. He started to get hard again and slipped down her body and started to fuck her. He then had her roll on top of him and she started to ride. I was now at her back and could see his cock penetrating her over and over again. I then decided that I was going to try and fuck her ass.

I lubed myself up with the baby oil and slid a finger into her ass. As I did this, she really went wild riding him harder then before. I lined up and slowly entered her very tight ass. I could actually feel Jacques cock through her sheer membrane. My wife then started to come, I have never seen an orgasm as intense as this in my life, she was shaking, and tears of pleasure were rolling down her cheeks. As she was coming, Jacques tensed up and said, "here I come," and as he was spurting, I also started to come.

My wife collapsed on his chest and I on her back for a few minutes. I started to shrink and plopped out of her ass. When she started to remove herself from Jacques a river of come poured out from within her. She collapsed on the bed and fell fast asleep. Jacques and I talked for a few minutes then he dressed and said, "Tell your wife thanks that was the best fuck I ever had." He then left and I lay down and fell fast asleep.

I awoke first and decided to shower. While there, I could not stop thinking about what had transpired earlier. I started to have flashbacks of Jacques and my wife fucking and of course, I got hard. I decided to just join my wife and make sure that she was ok. She was awake and I went to her on the bed. She would not look at me and asked if I was mad at her for what happened earlier. I said no that it was an incredibly exciting and enjoyable experience and that we were both there when it happened. She flung herself into my arms and said, "You are the most remarkable man in the world".

It was then that she noticed my hard on and asked what was that all about. I said that I just couldn't stop thinking about what we had just done and it really excited me. She got a devilish smile on her face, took off my towel, and started to suck me. She looked up at me after a few seconds and asked, "What exactly were you thinking".

I told her that I remember when he first started to enter her and how huge an orgasm she had. She said "Yeah that was amazing, I have never been so full in my life. " Then she swung herself on top of me and started to ride me. She had her eyes closed and I asked her what was she thinking about?

She replied, "Oh I was just remembering when Jaques and I were fucking the second time and you started to fuck my ass. It was the most intense experience of my life".

I asked her would she like to do it again sometime and she said, "Only if you want to" we both stopped talking and just fucked our brains out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Vacation Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds