• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Two Days with Dave

Two Days with Dave

12

Wow!

My Mistress just left till Sunday and that means I have four days to misbehave. I worship my Mistress, but every once in a while I like to be my own girl and this is one of those times.

I simply couldn't wait so I've made a date with Dave for tonight. I've never met him, but we have chatted over the internet. I've seen pictures (he has a gorgeous cock). I've been able to confirm his address and that he is married. I'm going to meet him fully dressed and the risk for me is enormous, but the reward will be too.

I've been a busy girl all morning. I keep myself shaved, but a fresh razor over my entire body makes all my clothes feel even silkier. My toes got a fresh coat of metallic strawberry and my fingers two coats of clear. My Mistress left me caged, of course, but Dave will only be interested in my mouth and my pussy. Speaking of my pussy, I started the cleaning process early. I recently bought an inflatable dildo nozzle for my douche bag and it makes a two quart douche much easier. After that I popped a super tampon in me for protection. The pussy doesn't like it, but I do.

Naked in front of the mirror I like what I see. I'm old but still tall and slender. My face sucks (pardon the pun), but my body is nice. Dave has expressed interest in my nipple piercings complete with stirrups and no real man believes I actually allow my Mistress to cage me. He'll soon see.

I've agreed to meet Dave in the parking lot of a popular restaurant. As I stated before it is a risky proposition for me. Not only will I be dressed as a woman with an obvious man's face, I'll be carrying a suitcase full of clothes and toys. If something goes wrong, I'll be the one on the way to jail and my whole world will cave in. I've been lucky with my previous encounters with the police, but I didn't appear to be soliciting on those occasions.

Some might wonder why I'd take such a risk. The answer is simple, the thought of walking across that parking lot as a female whore makes me week in the knees with excitement. The thought of being totally in Dave's control is simply breathtaking. What if he decides to put me out on the side of the road when he is through with me or if he is not satisfied with my performance? I know that once I slip into the seat of his car I'm in his total control. I want him to make me suck his cock, in public if he likes. I want him to fuck me till I hurt. I want him to see me again tomorrow, but at his discretion he can beat me, use me for a toilet or even brand me. One of my past lovers did. I hope he will be a considerate lover, but until I'm back to my car I'm his obedient slut.

My outfit for tonight is lovely. I have a black 36B bra and soft natural breast forms. I'll wear a black garter, black hose and black "Fuck Me" heels. I'll wear black panties mostly to control my caged clitty stick. I'll wear a short black skirt and a black and white bolero jacket. I'll wear a cute wig cut in a bob style, but as I've stated before my face won't pass. I'll wear big dark glasses, but I'm almost 6' 6" tall in heels and I attract attention. If someone looks above the hemline the gig is up.

In some ways I really don't care. I am what I am -- an old faggot, a transvestite. I worry about my reputation, but then my wife brings home men I've never met for me to "Fluff" or to have sex with. At some point this whole lifestyle will come crashing down around us, but that is a worry for tomorrow.

I like jewelry and in particular I almost always wear a metal choke chain. In reality I like being abused and humiliated. An Alpha male has the right to abuse and humiliate his bitch. On two different occasions my Mistress has had me suspended and whipped. I came spontaneously both times. I feel my most feminine when I'm abused by a strong man.

I also wear diamond (fake) wedding rings. I long to be a wife and to give birth and although I never will, if I had a magic wand little Sheila would be pregnant. Beyond that I wear a watch, some bracelets and rings. I haven't had my ears pierced and I can't really explain why, but for now I wear clip-on ear rings.

Well this little story has gotten me to the point of needing to get ready. I'll pick this up when I return home.

Part II.

Well perfect it wasn't, but a fun date despite the hiccups. I left on time to arrive at 7:30 hoping the sun would be down. It was, but the parking lot was well lighted. I recognized Dave and parked as close as I could. I sat looking at him. I thought he might come get me or since he had not seen my face before I thought he might run. Finally he motioned impatiently for me to come on. As I swung my legs out I felt as obvious as a witch at a church social, but I stood, put my purse over my shoulder, opened the back door and got out my bag. I then locked my car and walked deliberately to Dave's. There were people milling around, but I kept my eyes front and got in the car.

Dave surprised me. Without a word he kissed me hard on the mouth, his thick tongue probing. I immediately melted in his arm. In my mind I was a frail defenseless little girl. That one impetuous act set the tone for our date. With me still in his arms he smiled and said "Hi Sheila, I'm Dave." At his instruction I buckled up and we headed out of town. He was handsome, barrel chested and a bit overweight. He drove in silence for a while, but kept looking my way. In a deliberate manner he put his right hand inside my jacket, under the fake breast and fondled my nipple. His rough play with the nipple ring hurt and I winced.

"You want some pain don't you baby?" Dave asked.

"Yes Sir."

He withdrew his hand from my breast and put it between my legs. His first contact with the cage caused him to jerk, but he said nothing and returned to driving. We had arrived at a small lake with some benches for picnicking. Dave parked and got out. I sat still. He got the message and opened my door.

We sat at one of the tables side by side and talked mostly about the details of my life as a cuckold. He ran his hands over my body as we talked even down the back of my skirt. I finally placed a hand on his cock.

He swung around so his back was to the table and said. "Are you going to suck my cock?"

The question was a bit out of the blue, but didn't require an answer. I got up, walked around, knelt between his legs and began getting his cock out. I wasn't as big as I had expected. I took him completely inside my mouth to the flash of his camera. I fondled his balls, sucked him and stroked him with my tongue. It didn't take long. He grabbed the back of my head shoved hard and dumped a nice load of cum in my mouth. I let him ease down inside my mouth without motion. When he withdrew I showed him my tongue then swished the seed around in my mouth and swallowed. I then thanked him and kissed the head of his dick.

Dave stood pushing me aside and reassembled his pants. He looked at me and told me to stand and pull up my skirt. My skirt was tight, but I wiggled it up about my hips. He then wanted my panties down and I obliged. This time he played with the cock cage for a moment then told me to bend over the picnic table and spread um. He wasn't hard and I didn't expect him to be so quickly, but I obeyed. I reached back and spread my checks. He was infuriated by the tampon string and screamed at me to get it out. I did and laid it beside me on the table. I heard the belt slide out of his pants, released my butt checks and braced myself for the whipping. He laid the belt on me hard six times and then it was over.

"Put a fresh tampon in you and get dressed." Dave said

He watched with great interest as I skillfully inserted the cotton tube inside me. I pulled up my panties and straightened my skirt. I took a Kleenex from my purse, wrapped the refuse in it and tossed it in a trash container.

On the way back to town, Dave insisted I lay across the console with my head in his lap. He rubbed my ass most of the way. When we stopped I assumed we were back at the restaurant, but we were at a motel. Dave rented an upstairs outside room and carried my suitcase with me trailing behind.

"How clean is that ass?" Dave asked.

"My pussy is fresh." I responded. "But I'd enjoy a douche if you like."

Dave wanted to watch. I went to the bathroom and changed into a short red nighty with no underwear. I removed and disposed of the tampon and fill my douche bag with warm scented water.

Dave was sitting in a chair drinking a beer when I returned. I hung the bag on a chair and positioned myself so Dave could watch as I inserted the inflatable dildo into my pussy. I inflated the dildo, laid flat on my tummy in front of Dave and released the fluid. It didn't go smoothly so I was squirming a bit. To my surprise Dave got up and knelt beside me. He reached under and messaged my belly. That or just the distraction did the trick and my bottom filled. Dave had me sit on the potty backwards so he could watch me deflate the dildo and empty my bowels.

A few minutes later I returned and knelt in front of him. He finished his beer then got completely naked. He wanted to be "Fluffed" and I obliged. He then bent me over the bed and took pictures as he fucked me. He wasn't that big or long, but he was aggressive and there is just no inanimate object that feels as good as a hot cock pounding away in your pussy. I almost came from the stimulation. I was vaguely aware he filled me with cream and slumped back in his chair with another beer.

He told me to sit back on my knees and let him watch as I dug his cum out with my fingers and ate it. It doesn't taste as good that way but it sure scores some points on the humiliation scale. When he was satisfied he had me face down on the bed and delivered six more blows with his belt. I was beginning to get the picture. Every time Dave came I got a spanking.

Lacking further instruction I lay on the bed. Dave sat quietly drinking. I knew what was coming when Dave asked if I had a swim suit. I answered in the affirmative and he told me to get it on. My suit is a darling yellow monokini with ties everywhere. I reported back to Dave and he took me into the bathroom and had me kneel in the tub. Here came the remnants of the beer. At first he was content to piss on me, but soon he wanted it in my mouth. I did my best to swallow it all. It was after all not my first rodeo. He told me I could bathe and get dressed.

Clean and dressed to the nines I emerged from the bathroom. Dave motioned me to the bed face down. He tied my arms and legs to the corners of the bed completely immobilizing me. He pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties and butt fucked me again. When he was finished he rummaged around in my purse, found a tampon and shoved it in me. Then guess what -- another beating.

He got dressed and gathered his things. He kissed me on the cheek, took a couple of pictures and left. There I was in the age old predicament. How could I get out? Why had I been such a fool? What would I say to the maid? I tugged at the ropes to no avail before relaxing the best I could to await the inevitable.

I had actually closed my eyes when the rattle of the key brought me back to reality. To my utter relief it was Dave. He walked over swatted my behind and asked if I was glad to see him. I assured him I was and begged him not to leave me like this. With an impish grin he sat beside me and removed the tampon he had put in me earlier. He pulled my head around and told me to open wide. He then dropped the dirty cylinder into my mouth.

"Do you like having that thing in your mouth?" Dave asked.

I nodded vigorously.

"Do you want to play again tomorrow?"

Again I affirmed.

"Will you meet me in broad daylight in your swimsuit?"

I was vociferous in my agreement.

"Good girl." Dave said as he began to untie me. "You keep that thing in your mouth so I don't have to listen to all your thanks on the way back. Gather up your things and I'll take you back to your car."

He did actually take me to within a block of the restaurant. I was glad for the walk in the cool night air and way beyond caring about my appearance even the string hanging out of my mouth which I'd been instructed not to remove till I got home.

Part III

As was prearranged I met Dave the next morning at 9:00 on the top floor of a downtown hospital parking garage. He had parked so I had a short walk and I was exposed to view from the upper floors of the buildings around the campus, but I was okay. I wore my yellow monokini, tan shorts and yellow flip flops. I slung my purse over my left shoulder, picked up my suitcase and walked to his car.

Dave greeted me with a warm kiss and an aggressive tongue. I dropped immediately into submissive mode and melted into his arms. He guided me behind the door and pushed me to my knees. I didn't play coy. I undid his pants and put his cock in my mouth. What a delicious way to start a day. It didn't take long under my skilled nurturing for him to cum. The taste is always a little different and always a little hard to describe, but always yummy. I showed him my coated tongue, swished the cream around in my mouth and swallowed.

Dave pulled me up and told me to drop my shorts and bend over the hood. Was this guy predicable or what? I did as instructed and he went to work on my scantily clad bottom. Dave didn't miss a beat as a young woman walked by trying not to notice what was going on. He finished and we got in his car.

Our next stop was a strip center. Dave parked in front of a tattoo parlor.

"Dave, please I can't be marked. My Mistress will have a fit."

"Well, here's the deal. I want you marked and if you object your wife will receive the photos from last night. Now what do you think will be easier to explain, a whimsical tattoo or a picture of you with my cock in your ass?"

Dave waited while his friend added a line of script to the small of my back just above the bikini line -- Cum Slut. It was royal blue, quite noticeable, easy to read and not all that painful. They gave me some pills and by the time Dave helped me to the car they could have cut off a foot and I would not have noticed.

I was next vaguely aware of being in a bar where Dave was well known and changing into a dress, heels, hose the whole outfit. Thus attired I was sitting at the end of the bar sipping on a Tequila shot when Dave asked me if I could see the partition. It was two white panels with one jutting off from the other at 135 degrees. The one at an angle had a large hole in the middle about waist high.

I nodded and Dave said. "In a minute your favorite thing will appear in the hole. I want you to go love on it."

It was a makeshift glory hole with a door to the outside behind it. Right on cue a cock appeared in the hole and Dave nudged me in that direction. To the delight of the other patrons I staggered over, got on my knees and put the beauty in my mouth. Warm and hard it was right at home inside me. The chatter in the background could drown out my pleasure. When I finished and showed them my coated tongue there was a load roar. Dave had me raise my skirt so my audience could see my cage then he offered me another shot. I was already wasted and I didn't want to run the taste so I begged off. Dave insisted. Over the next hour or so three more cocks received my services all to the same happy ending. By that time I was literately full of pills, booze and cum.

My next recollection was a comfortable bedroom. I was naked and feeling much better. Dave suggested I douche and bathe. I was soon relaxing in a scented bubble bath fit for a princess. Dave's wife brought me a sandwich and some milk. We talked while I soaked and ate. She was petite, small breasted and lovely. She had a quiet, genteel manner that put me at ease. I was only slightly surprised when she dropped her robe and climbed into the spacious tub with me. Somehow it felt natural two girls sharing a warm bath.

Her name was Tina and she explained there would be a party at their house that evening. She would be the hostess and I her assistant. Clothes were laid out for me on the bed and I should get dressed soon. She stood showing off her lovely taught body and as she turned to step from the tub I saw the tattoo across the small of her back -- Cum Slut.

My outfit was predictable the old French maid, but it was eloquently made. There were frilly panties that covered the cage and an elaborate feather trimmed mask that covered my face. I'd never been in ballet spikes before, but this outfit included mesh pantyhose and 7" ballet ankle boots. I found I could stand okay and they provided good support, but they were very uncomfortable to walk in.

As I entered the great room I found Tina puttering around in a beige floor length gown. The neckline plunged to the waist with her cute little tits hovering to each side. She raised her skirt to reveal she was also in ballet spikes and winked.

Couples began to arrive that I assumed were married, but there was one thing for sure. The men were dominant and the women subservient. I hobbled around the best I could serving drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Tina was doing much better probably from practice.

An hour in my real duty became clear when my buddy Tina and I were escorted into an adjacent room. The walls were dark oak and red leather. The floor was ceramic tile and I fought to keep my balance. The predominant furniture was two leather sex chairs hanging from the ceiling.

Two couples entered the room and Tina knelt. I assumed a position beside her. The women stepped out of dresses to reveal nakedness. The men stripped and walked over to us for Fluffing. Each man strapped his woman into a chair. From a table each man retrieved a cat-o-nine and began turning the other man's woman's butt red. The gals screamed as well they should have only to incite the men. They were in a rage when they finally started fucking and each man fucked both women. The males must have been on something they came and came, but remained hard. The women were torn up by the time the ordeal was over and I was mesmerized. I'd never seen anything like this. How could these women want this?

The men left without ado. Tina squatted in front of one girl and began licking her pussy clean. I assumed I got the other one so I began the familiar task. She enjoyed my ministration and accepted two orgasms before asking me to release her.

The scene played out many times. One of the young women was several months pregnant another menstruating. There were apparently no excuses. On the night of the party you were to be beaten and fucked -- end of sentence. I cleaned the little pregnant girl. I put my hand on her little bump of a tummy and envied her for the life inside her just out of reach of my tongue. I enjoyed cleaning her most of all and tenderly kissed and nibbled on every inch of her swollen pussy. She never really asked me to stop it just got to be that time. She kissed me and thanked me as she left.

It reached a point where it seemed all was over and the room was quiet. Before the door to the room opened Tina began to undress and terror struck. I didn't want a turn in one of those chairs.

Tina said. "Don't worry baby it's my turn."

The men filed in carrying folding chairs and formed a circle. Each woman sat in front of her man and Tina knelt naked between the sex chairs. I watched in horror as Dave strapped my new found friend into one of the chairs. He returned from the table not with a whip but with a red leather sheath. He slipped his cock inside it and buckled it around his waist and between his legs. His modest cock was now huge and the thing was covered in brass studs. It was the phallus from Hell. How could that go into tiny little Tina? I didn't want to watch, but I could turn away.

He walked over to her with a smile. He spat on her pussy then pushed the swing away from him as he stepped toward her. When he pulled her back toward him he impaled her in one motion. Her scream had begun deep inside her and would have frightened a rabid dog. Her delicate little vagina had been ripped open. She thrashed around trying to free herself, but there was no hope. Dave swung her again pulling out then ramming the monster cock home. By now the other woman were screaming. The pregnant girl threw up, but Dave continued the assault. Thankfully it ended quickly. Tina was slumped in the chair as Dave strutted around the room with the bloody monster jutting out from his body. Dave shook hands with the men. Each woman was required to kiss his new cock as the couples filed out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Two Days with Dave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds