• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holly's Breeding Ch. 02

Holly's Breeding Ch. 02

123

I apologize that I didn't let everyone know that the first installment was one of three. It was never meant to stand alone.

This is an interracial cuckold story, if that offends you then you may not want to read this.

*

The day after the party, I busied myself around the house cleaning up spills and taking down decorations. Holly exited every room that I entered as if no singular room could hold the two of us simultaneously. I avoided dinner by returning the carpet cleaner around four o'clock and then I didn't return until after eight. Holly didn't ask why it had taken so long. As a matter of fact, we really didn't talk for the rest of the evening and she ended up going to bed early. The bedroom was dark when I came to bed. I had a hard time falling asleep. I should have been furious over the hurt she had inflicted on me but I wasn't; I was numb.

In the morning, Holly was already up and feeding the dogs when I got out of bed. She asked me how I slept and made small talk about Jake's road trip with his friends. Jake and two of his friends were going on a road trip to the Grand Canyon. They were leaving on Wednesday.

Holly started in with, "When I was teenager, my parents never would have let me just drive across four states so I could stare at a hole in the ground. Even if it is a big hole, they would have said it was dumb." As she spoke, Holly stared at her coffee cup. She was turning slowly in her hands. It was as if she'd never seen it before. When she finally looked up for my response I just shrugged my shoulders and ate my yogurt.

I didn't kiss Holly goodbye. We always kiss goodbye. That morning I finished my bran cereal, filled my travel mug and simply walked out.

The day was a blur. I couldn't think and I couldn't feel anything. My Monday meetings came and went. I went out for lunch but didn't eat anything, I just sat in the restaurant's parking lot staring at people happily coming and going. I drove back to the office when my time was up. To this day I can't remember much of that day except the stupid ass conversation Holly started in the morning and what she started to say when I came home after work. Holly was in the kitchen, she immediately began talking as if I had been home all day.

"Honey, your mom called. She wants you to call her, she wants to get Jake something for the trip but she said she first wants to know if you could pick it up. I think it's an emergency kit for the car. Sounds like a great idea but why didn't she just give it to him the day before the party? Ya know; she was here, you had that week off, now, you'll have to drive the hour and a half to get a what, at most, a hundred dollar gift? Don't get me wrong, it's a great gift and it's practical. We could pick one up and she could just pay us back. I mean come on..."

I walked into the kitchen, Holly was putting some silverware in the drawer. She looked the same as she did a week, a month or a year ago. The kitchen was the same, the garage was the same; hell everything looked the same. Nothing was out of the ordinary there were no smells or auras to make anyone think that less than two days ago my wife ran a train on my pool table begging each man to put a baby in her belly.

"No." I said out loud. I was staring at the floor tile.

"Exactly what I thought" Holly said.

I dropped my bag and slowly turned my head back and forth. My eyes never left the floor tiles. My jaw clenched as I repeated, "No" over and over. Each iteration brought more force so my head jerked from side to side and my words came like a controlled shout.

"What the hell?" Holly said and stepped back away from the silverware drawer. "What's going on?" she asked with alarm in her voice and widening eyes.

How could she sit there and talk to me about my mother's shortcomings? How could she say anything? A couple of days ago she was sucking a fat black man's cock in our basement. The true sin of it was acting as if nothing had ever happened.

I looked up and held her gaze as I blurted, "I know what happened downstairs."

Holly's mouth dropped open. She started to say something inane but I wouldn't let her. I jabbed my finger at her and told her that she needed to get the fuck out of my house. She started to stammer and fell to a heap on the floor. After that, I was deaf to her . She pleaded, apologized and even tried to explain, but I could only hear my own fury. It was like I was standing in the middle of a tornado. The sound was deafening. I heard nothing as I crossed the kitchen, scooped up my wife at the waist and walked her out to the garage.

She started to fight me as I crossed the threshold. So I let go and stood over her. She was saying something. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was choking on her hysteria. "Get up and get into your car." I told her. When she didn't respond, I continued with, "If you don't, I'm going to put you in there myself and I guarantee, if I do, your first stop will be to the hospital."

Like a marionette with loose strings, she pulled herself up. Keeping a hand on the side of the Lexus she walked to the driver's door and got in. I hit the garage door opener and while it was going up approached the car. She had the nerve to look scared. I ignored the hypocrisy and told her, "I'm going to tell Jake that you had to go see your sister. He's leaving in a couple of days. It's best you not come around until he's gone."

Through a stream of pathetic tears Holly croaked, "I'm sorry, it won't ever happen again. Please tell me we can talk soon. I can explain, it shouldn't have happened, I know, nothing like that will happen again." She droned on but I just pointed toward the street and told her to get out. She backed out and stopped in the middle of the street. The car was blocking both directions of traffic. Holly was staring at me with eyes as sad as any I had ever seen. I loved those eyes, steel gray with flecks of green and gold. A Toyota came up the street and stopped abruptly. It was Gary our neighbor two houses down. He didn't honk, he was too polite for that, instead he backed up a little and started to get out of his car.

"Holly, are you OK? Won't the car move?" Gary called out as he got out of his car.

Holly didn't respond. I walked briskly down the driveway, "I got it Gary. The car jerked a little and then stalled." At Holly's window I bent over glared balefully at my slut wife and told her in no uncertain terms to get the hell away from the house and off the street.

Holly sat motionless. I stared at her for several moments then reached in and turned the steering wheel to the right and said simply, "Leave".

"I'm not leaving until you agree to talk. I can't just leave, we can forgive each other for so much, we can forgive this..." Holly's tear streaked cheeks and wet eyes would normally have melted my heart but this time I was more worried about Gary finding out we were on the verge of a divorce.

"Hey Gary" I shouted over my shoulder. When he answered, I yelled, "We'll get the car out of the way. I think she just mistook the gas for the brake. Thank God no one was in the street when she floored it. Hold on just a second."

After I heard Gary's car door shut I stared at Holly. The rage was mounding inside me. I began to hear only wind. My vision closed in around me so I could only see her eyes. They were fixed on me, unblinking and unmoving. Holding onto my emotions I quietly asked her to leave. Once again she said she wasn't leaving. "We need to talk" she said. I told her that we would talk later.

"When", she asked.

I answered "Saturday"

Holly nodded, put the car in drive and pulled half way into the drive way. Gary passed and waved a thank you. Holly then pulled out, saying she would call on Saturday. I just nodded and waved her on.

The rest of the week was a blur. Thankfully I have a great boss. I went in the next day, after a sleepless night and told him that Holly and I were having some difficulties. Then I asked if I could have the rest of the week off. He only asked if everything was OK. After I answered, "She's moved out." he told me to take the time off.

For three days I was alone. Jake was on his road trip and thankfully Holly didn't try to call me. Thursday and Friday I went out and got blitzed. I hadn't been that drunk in decades. I was just getting over my hangover when I got dressed to meet Holly at the Crossroads Inn. It's a little restaurant that she and I frequented. I didn't want her in the house and Crossroads had tables widely dispersed so conversations could be at least semi-private. It was also far from home and dimly lit. a public restauran forced us both to be civil, respectful and most of all, quiet. Hopefully there would be no emotional scenes.

The first meeting went exactly as planned. I got there a little late and Holly was already sitting in a corner booth. Before joining her, I asked the hostess if we could move to a table near the center. Holly looked confused but moved without a word. We sat quietly and ate our salads. She started off with "I'm sorry." I don't remember much of the rest. The first two words were so perfunctory she might as well have been apologizing for scratching the car.

She said something about a fantasy and her father being a bigot. She had always said he made jokes about the 'black boys' loving white girls. In high school, whenever she announced she was going on a date, his first question was always, "is he white?" I was on my second Gin and tonic when she admitted that in college she had dated a black guy. That was nothing new, but, I lowered my glass as Holly surprised me with details. His name was Jeff and he was big. He had a barrel chest, a small waist and enough self determination for both of them.

They only went out for a couple of weeks. I guess I had always assumed that their relationship had been platonic. After all, when Holly and I were dating it took well over a month to get more than a kiss. What took me a month to get, Jim had gotten on the first date.

Its funny how the mind works; Holly must have mentioned her obsession for Jim four or maybe five times. She said that she did whatever he asked and that some of those things were sexual. Just as she was beginning to elaborate, the food came and immediately the conversation changed to the entree. Our waitress, Jenny, asked about Jake. We've known her for years so we struck up a conversation about our kids. Holly and I didn't mention our separation. Jenny's daughter was going to be a senior this year. That interruption steered the conversation away from Holly's life long deception. That deception didn't re-enter my mind until I was in my car driving home.

I thought I knew Holly's sexual history. We're like any couple; the question of past sexual partners had come up and we talked it over. She never mentioned having sex with a black man. Hell she never alluded to any desire for interracial sex. That paradox haunted me for seven long days. As we were leaving Crossroads Holly asked if we could meet again. I nodded, but that wasn't enough for her. "How about on Tuesday night?" she asked as she moved her head so she could look into my face.

My mind was a blank. The only thing I remember about that moment was the need to get away from Holly. Her presence was confusing me, so I brusquely shook my head, told her Friday and walked to my car. Through the week we talked several times over the phone. None of it was about sex. Each call was about Jake or things at the house that she suddenly needed.

Except that we met again at Crossroads; the second meeting was nothing like the first. Holly came in just a couple of minutes after me. The restaurant was busy but even with all the hustle and bustle, noise and confusion it was impossible not to notice her. She looked fantastic. She was wearing a dark blazer and a thin silk top. Her brief matching skirt fell to about mid thigh. She elegantly walked to our table atop a pair of acrylic mules. "Hi, I hope this seat isn't taken" Holly said with a smile that made my cock twitch. I got up and pulled the chair out for her. Her cologne was new. It was nothing I had smelled before, it was arousing, almost intoxicating. I swallowed hard so I could make time to clear my head. When I sat back down, I noticed that all of the men sitting close to us were staring at Holly.

Throughout dinner, sitting across from me was a Holly that I hadn't seen in twenty years. This was the Holly I had met and fell in love with; vivacious funny, engaging and most of all gorgeous. As Jenny took away our uneaten appetizers I switched to iced tea. I learned years ago never to mix intoxicants.

Holly's legs were smooth and taut. She made a show of crossing them and then uncrossing crossing them as she leaned in and laughed at my old jokes. Through the entree her eyes never left mine. We both shrugged off dessert but agreed to some coffee.

Holly sat back and held a packet of sweetener over the hot black coffee that steamed in her little white porcelain cup. I watched the white powder drift down and instantly dissolve in the black liquid. Slowly I realized that Holly was talking. My eyes lifted a little and stopped. There, only three feet away were the tops of her breasts. Her cleavage was exquisite. She was wearing the silver locket I had given her on our tenth anniversary; it sat atop the cleft between her large breasts. A few weeks ago I could have reached across the table and held that locket in my hand. Now, that distance was an unfathomable abyss. I looked up and saw that Holly's lips were moving. She was still talking but I hadn't heard a single word.

The woman sitting across from me was not Jake's mother. She wasn't my wife of over twenty years. She was a lean, self determined mature woman as ripe as an August peach. Damn, I could barely keep my hands on the table. I looked into her eyes and for the first time I heard what she was saying. "I just love this place. It's really come a long way since the first time you and I came here. Remember how, we thought it was too expensive? We could only come after you got a bonus or when we sold something, like that oak entertainment center." She leaned in and gave me a beautiful smile and in doing so exposed the majority of her ample breasts.

Holly leaned back in her chair. My gaze was slow to follow. When I was finally looking directly into her eyes she said coolly "I'm so glad we're not like that any more. Aren't you?"

I nodded and swallowed hard as she crossed her legs. She was confusing me by talking with two voices; one I could hear with my ears, the other well made me adjust my pants. The small talk continued. None of it had any real substance but I didn't want to leave. The view was outstanding. Unfortunately, the bill did finally come and Jenny was entirely too quick in processing my credit card.

As I walked Holly out the door, I turned to say goodbye to Jenny and saw Nearly every man in the restaurant was staring at Holly. I hurried to join her. Because of a tree blocking the street light, the parking lot was dark. A light breeze made what light there was dance so that shadows and forms were hard to discern from each other. She was walking toward the far end of the parking lot, but I didn't see her car in front of us.

"Where's your car?" I asked turning in a complete circle.

"I borrowed the minivan." Holly said and pulled a key out of her pocket and the lights of a van in the far corner blinked.

"Oh, is there something wrong with your car."

"No." Holly answered casually. "I let Belinda use it and she wasn't home in time so I took hers"

I volunteered to walk her to the van. There was only one other car close by but there was a thicket behind the parking lot and in the dark it didn't look safe.

When we got to the van, Holly opened the door then turned back to me. She didn't say anything she just looked up into my eyes. I told her something inane about the dinner and that she looked great. Just as I began to ask about our next 'date' Holly wrapped her arms around my neck and planted those soft red lips on mine.

I slid open the van's side door and put Holly in the back seat. When the door was closed behind me, I dove on top of my wife. As I suspected, she was braless under that tight silk top and jacket. As best I could, I stood over Holly and watched her undress. I didn't move or say anything until she was completely naked. Then, with a motion of my right hand I indicated that she was to undo my pants.

Holly deftly unsnapped my pants and took my cock into her mouth. My wife had never liked sucking my cock and consequently she was never very good at it. This newly minted Holly was something altogether different. She licked the underside of my shaft and delicately sucked each of my testicles. She bathed my cock with her tongue and slowly pumped it with her hands until she was able to get it all into her mouth. There was no other sound but those coming from her mouth as she made slow deliberate love to my cock. When I grunted and put both of my hands on the back of her head. She didn't fight me or try to push my hands away, no, instead she opened wider and pushed forward until her chin could go no farther.

This Holly swallowed my semen. Initially, I grabbed the back of her head to make sure she didn't pull away. A month ago such a move would have started a horrific fight. But there in the van it was wholly unnecessary. I felt her throat and mouth muscles contract as she swallowed jet after jet of my pent up passion. I fucked her twice. Right there in the parking lot, I took my pleasure as she was bent over the back of the seat. Holly moaned and called out to Jesus as I plowed into her. When I came, I forgot the old Holly and didn't pull out. I didn't care if it 'made a mess'. No, I jammed my cock deep into her cunt and filled her. And when I wanted to do it again, I did. Without asking for permission and without additional seduction, I simply put her into the position and rammed my manhood home.

Finally, with the windows steamed I sat in the passenger seat and put my clothes back on. Holly sat motionless as I dressed. When I was finished and I began to leave, she asked "will I see you again?"

As I was leaving I nodded and told her "I guess, next week I suppose." She was still naked laying across the seat when I closed the door. The parking lot was deserted. I sat in my car and watched Holly move around inside the van. The van started and she pulled away. This Holly was a different person, maybe better than the old Holly. No matter what she was, sex with this slut was definitely the best sex I'd ever had.

The next morning, as I was getting ready for work the phone rang. The caller ID showed that it was Holly. I didn't pick it up. She called my cell at noon. I let it go to voicemail. I went home at the usual time. I made a ham sandwich and poured myself a beer and sat on the sofa. Before the news was over the doorbell rang. I let it ring several times before I answered. It was Holly. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

"Hi, I tried to call but I guess you were busy. I thought we could, well, talk or something." Holly said slowly. She looked around me as if trying to see if anyone else was home.

"Come on in. I'm sorry, I just didn't want to talk." I told her as I turned away and went back to my spot on the sofa. Again, she started with a perfunctory apology. She added words like "really" to "I'm sorry" and "big" to "I made a mistake" I suppose all of this meant that her contrition was growing.

I didn't say much in return, hell, I didn't know what to say. So l listened to her prattle on about drinking too much and letting herself go too far with a fantasy. She said she was really sorry and would never do it again. After she said that she would do anything to make it up to me. I turned off the TV and told her that I wanted the same thing that she gave those black guys. Her smile came too quickly, suddenly I knew I was being played, but when she took my cock into her mouth I no longer cared.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Holly's Breeding Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds