• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • More Adventures With Tights

More Adventures With Tights

It was now December 1982 and my tryst with Paul, my work colleague, took another step forward. It all happened just a few days before Christmas and we were having a small party at work and afterwards we expected to go into town for a few more drinks. With this in mind, I set off for work in the morning dressed in my favourite way. Skirt and top with tights under the skirt but without bra or knickers.

I drove into our works car park and parked next to Pauls car. He was just getting out and he opened my door to let me out. I eased one leg out allowing my legs to part enough for him to see up my skirt. He smiled and winked. He walked me across the car park and we went into the building together.

We rounded a corner in the corridor and he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. I took him by the neck and pulled his lips back to mine. As one, we pushed our tongues into each others mouths and explored each other. He very soon had his hands up my skirt and caressed my nylon covered arse, seeking my crack and rubbing my hole.

We heard the door click shut and knew someone else had arrived so quickly broke our embrace and continued along the corridor to my work station. Alone again, we had another kiss and this time he fingered my eager wet cunt through my tights. Within seconds he had me squirming as an orgasm erupted deep inside me. We broke off the embrace and went our separate ways to carry out our work.

During the morning, Paul phoned my extension and he would tell me how he wanted to make love to me and how deep he wanted to pump his cum. His calls certainly kept me wet and ready. I knew at that point, I was going to fuck him later that day. I didn't have too long to wait.

Late morning my phone rang and I knew it was Paul. He told me he needed something from the store and could I go and unlock. I hastily left my work station and went to the store room where I met Paul. We checked no one was about and I unlocked the store and we sneaked in.

As I groped for the light switch, Paul lifted my skirt and buried his face into my wet cunt. As I turned the light on and locked the door, he slid a hand slowly up the back of my leg and began to caress my arse. Slowly he sought my back passage and eased a finger in, taking my tights with it. His tongue was still licking at my wet patch.

All of a sudden he stood and pulled back. He released his trousers and pulled out his very erect and throbbing cock. Quite roughly he turned me round and pulled my tights down. He pushed my upper body forward so I was bent at the waist and his cock nudged between my legs. He reached round the front and with his fingers he eased my cunt open and guided himself into me.

After about three hard thrusts I felt him tense up and then he pumped his cum deep into me. He throbbed and pulsated for ages as he pumped and i thought he would never stop emptying his seed in me. Eventually he did stop pumping and he just pulled out allowing his copious cum to blob out and straight onto my tights.

He wiped himself in his handkerchief and then helped mop up my tights. I wasn't satisfied and quickly took his sagging member in my mouth and gave him oral until he was hard again. I eased one leg out of my tights and lay back against a storage crate and guided him back into me.

Our lips met and we kissed passionately as he slowly fucked me. I found it easy to join his rhythm and I responded to his every slow thrust.

He suddenly changed his tempo and power which triggered a low grunt from me as an orgasm built from within. As I peaked, so did Paul and as my orgasm caused me to grip his cock, he also moaned as we hit our peak of pleasure at the same time.

We remained coupled for a few minutes and I felt him soften inside me but our kiss continued for a while. Gradually our passion cooled and we separated to get cleaned up. I felt used and a bit sore after the fuck but was ready for more if he could perform again later in the day. Sadly, he couldn't but I did succeed in getting him to give me a love bite on one of my small tits, just near the nipple.

Later that night, I showed my boyfriend and he fucked me the extra times that I was craving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • More Adventures With Tights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds