• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 08

Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 08

12

Linda woke up the next morning with her body still in a hypersexual state. Her muscle still ached in a pleasant way from the ravaging she had been subjected to. Her mind was a lecherous haze and her thoughts swirled around sensations and images from the last few days of her slave girl performance. She was aware in a way that made absolute sense to her now that she got a thrill from submitting to the desires of a demanding and dominant male who was fired by masculine ardour and lust, all inspired by her of course. She felt a deep sense of her power as a woman and she had got huge pleasure out of servicing her man. She had loved the feeling of being swept up and away by his lust fuelled frenzy and had been overwhelmed by the erotic feelings that welled up within her from being helpless and at his mercy. She knew that with Mark, who loved and respected her, she was safe even when she surrendered to his passion so completely. She felt liberated and released into a new appreciation of her sexuality and what sex could mean by such surrender. She turned to the side her head clearing somewhat and noticed that Mark had got up already. Again there was a note by her pillow. On this occasion it instructed her to shower and put on the outfit that he had again chosen for her last day as his sex slave. It also said that he would not be back home until the after 1pm and that she was to follow the instructions left on the kitchen table if she were up before that. Linda hauled herself out of the shower and her svelte body was soon bathed in warm water and soft suds. She washed all the sweat and some traces of cum of her flesh and emerged drying her hair.

She blow dried her hair all the while reliving her experiences. The last 2 days felt more like a week and she knew that they had created memories that would stay with her until her final breath. When she had finished she remembered to look for the outfit that Mark had selected. It was certainly an outfit that was economical with material. A fence net body stocking was lying there waiting for her to pour her tight form into its form clinging webbing. Linda slid her legs inside and stretched the ticking fabric up past her thighs. She realised that it was armless and reached just above the breasts. She secured the straps over her shoulders and it stuck to her and imprinted her body with a sultry net pattern. Her nipples poked through two triangles and her breasts were squeezed in and up. Linda's knee high boots were also lying on the bed. They had 5 inch heels and added a hint of dangerous sophistication as well as raising her ass high in the air. The body stocking was crotch-less of course but a tiny g string was pulled on over it to complete uniform for the morning. Linda looked in the mirror and stared at the figure it revealed back to her. She was a walking wet dream and she felt herself getting horny from looking at the steamy image she had created. Every movement set the net strings rippling and it teased her flesh as well as creating a feast for the eyes. She glanced at the clock and noticed that it was 12.30. She hurried into the bathroom to complete her slut look with heavy and lurid make-up.

Meanwhile Mark was on his way back to the house. He had paid an early visit to their favourite sex shop in order to prepare for the final and what he hoped would be a climactic day of Linda's sex slave experience. He had really got carried away by the whole concept but had noticed that Linda had responded in kind and seemed to be floating in a state of euphoric and exhilarated satisfaction throughout and after their fuck sessions. Mark's dick had never got so much use and it felt a little sore but he was determined to carry on and take advantage of Linda in all the ways that her body longed for and more besides. This was a day to make the most of and push the boundaries once more. Mark was bringing back another little goody bag to help them reach the heights once more. Included in the goody bag was some Viagra that he had managed to secure in order to ensure a long and punishing fuck session.

Linda's boots clipped sharply on the kitchen floor as she approached the table. It told Linda not to go into the sitting room and to prepare breakfast for them both. She was cooking some sausages and rashers on the grill when she heard Mark coming through the door. She heard him in the sitting room for five minutes and then he walked in the kitchen to see his long legged full busted wife smiling at him as she turned the sausages clad in the tight revealing body stocking and her knee high leather boots. Mark was determined to press all of Linda's buttons today and really get her to perform her role of slave, he knew how horny it made her.

"Well hello my sweet little slave, how are you this morning."

"Ohhh, I'm wonderful, and how are you?" she replied lightly.

"You will address me as master every time you speak to me today. Understand slave?" Mark told her sternly his eyes steely, his voice angry.

" Yes."

"Yes Master!" Mark repeated "and for not following instructions you need a punishment."

Mark went upstairs as Linda stared at the sausages a little surprised. Mark returned holding the whip.

"Eyes down slave."

When Linda had lowered her head Mark vigorously flogged her ass five times until her ass was bright red. Linda gasped sharply with each blow.

"Is the breakfast nearly ready my sweet slave slut?"

"Yes Master, please sit down." Linda replied firmly.

She prepared their places and added some toast and tea. While she was doing this Mark was drinking I the sight of her and watches the movements of her firm ass and swinging boobs as well as the sway of her lovely hips as she walked around the kitchen. She served it up and sat across from him. They ate in silence she could feel his hot lust in the air. It hung heavy like a transparent acrid smoke. The silence was charged with a tense fervour. His eyes were devouring her as he wolfed down his meal. Linda could feel her pussy stirring and growing wet.

When he was finished he sat and stared and then unable to wait any longer he stood up and picked up the whip.

"Now my gorgeous concubine, I must have my way with you. Today my hot, sexy slut you are my plaything and you must be prepared. Stand up!"

Linda stood up gracefully extending her long limbs before him. She suddenly felt the whip on her thigh.

"Say 'Yes Master' when you follow my instructions."

"Yes Master." She replied quietly. She stared at Mark wondering who this was standing in front of her.

"Now hands behind your back."

"Yes Master."

Her breasts strained further against the thin ribbons of the body stocking. Mark went into the sitting room and returned with some rope. He wrapped it above and below her breasts and then up and over her shoulders and between her cleavage. It was tied at the back created a snug breast harness. He pulled another collar out of his pocket and clipped it around her neck .This one simply read "SLUT."

"Well now you look so pretty, pretty fuckable that is. For today you are my cum-slut, my wish is your command. What are you?"

"I'm your cum-slut my master, your wish is my command."

Linda felt the words and this power play could transport her to a place beyond thought and reason and the admonitions of society. This was a zone buried deep within the dark recesses of her female subconscious. It was a place and a feeling that she had been soaking up for the last few days until she was super saturated, just like her pussy felt right at this moment.

"Now get on your hands and knees and crawl over here, release my cock and fuck it with your mouth and throat."

"Yes Master."

Linda sunk to the ground and lifted her head and fixed her eyes on those of Mark's. She arched her back and her breasts hung heavy beneath her. Her pink nipples jutted out rock hard and pointed to the ground. Her ass swayed seductively as her supple body slunk across the floor. She reached Mark and knelt up before him with her ass resting on her boots. She undid the belt on Mark's pants and lowered his pants and gazed into his eyes all the while. She dropped his pants and then slowly drew down his boxers. His raging cock sprang out before her face.

"Master has a beautiful cock," she said and licked her lips.

"Enough talk, now hands behind your back." Mark walked behind her and secured her hand with the Velcro cuffs. He then presented his twitching cock in front of her again.

"Now Slave, I want you to fuck my cock with your face, I want to feel swallow me until your nose hits my skin and you can lick my balls. Suck me until I drain my balls into your slut throat."

Linda opened her mouth and pressed herself forward feeling the head of his cock passing along her tongue. She loved the rubbery smoothness of his hard prick and felt the head reach the entrance to her throat. She stopped there for a moment getting used to the feel of his cock stretching her lips and stuffing her mouth. She took a deep breath through her nose and then pushed hard. Mark groaned loudly as his cock passed slid down her tight throat.

"Ohhh fuccck yessss, oh you wonderful cocksucker, ahhh you hot slut, ohhh yessss."

Linda pressed her head tight against Mark's groin while he moaned salaciously. She gripped the base of his cock tight with her lips and the bounced up and down the length of his cock. Each shove drew more mucus into her overflooded mouth and she had to pull away to cough some out. Thick ropes of spittle arced through the air from her mouth to the tip of Mark's cock that was coated in the juices of her mouth and throat. Linda gasped in some air and then set upon Mark's cock again. Mark started snapping the whip along her back and ass as she devoured him. Drool was running out of her mouth and hanging from her chin as she sloshed back and forth. Mark could resist no longer and took a firm grip of her head. He then took control and used her mouth roughly pumping it with rapid long strokes that had her taking his full length each time. Then he held it deep and pumped it with small short jabs that kept his cock embedded in her captive throat.

"You suck cock like a wonderful, talented whore, it feel's so so good."

Mark drew out letting Linda suck in gulps of air as some spit and mucus spilled from her mouth. Mark sunk into her again and used her mouth to massage and wank his man meat. Linda's eyes were watering and she was lost in her slut space of mind, Mark's every grunt was music to her ears. Mark's thrust grew more urgent and she recognised the signs that her mouth was going to get a cum bath soon.

"OHHH here it comes slave, don't swallow, ohhhh fuck. Aghhhhh, leave it in your slut mouth."

Mark withdrew and pumped his cock furiously millimetres from Linda's open, sopping and quivering mouth.

"Cum for me master, please give your slave your cum," Mark could feel the pressure building deep in his balls and Linda's words triggered an eruption.

"Ohhh fuckkk yeah" Mark cried out as his cock started pulsing in his hand. A stream of thick and warm sperm spurted out and squirted into Linda's open mouth. She felt strands of slaty jism landing on her tongue and hitting the back of her throat as Mark unloaded a stream if semen from his twitching cock. Mark could see it gathering and pooling at the back of her mouth as he grunted his satisfaction. Linda stared up intensely into his eyes enjoying the sight of his mind altering climax. When he had filled her with every last drop he took a deep breath and stepped back. Linda held his cock juice in her open mouth.

"Now my slave, close your mouth and mix it with your saliva. Then gargle it."

Linda obeyed and a thick paste was formed in her mouth.

"Now let it spill out of your mouth, drool it out all over your tits and body."

Linda pushed it out of her mouth and it ran slowly down her chin and dropped down her neck, torso and ran onto her boobs. Mark though it was one of the most heart stoppingly erotic sights he had ever witnessed.

"Stand up."

"Yes master."

Mark reached across and rubbed the sperm cocktail into her breasts and upper body until she was coated in his cum. It glistened in the light like massage oil. He walked behind her and grabbed her hands that were clasped behind her back. He pushed her through the door to the sitting room and led her to the coffee table. He pushed her down onto her knees in front of it and then pushed her down until her face, breast and torso were resting upon it the waist. Then he lifted up her legs and slid her up the table a bit. Her boobs wet boobs squeaked on the glass surface. Mark then pulled a leg up folded at the knee so that the back of her heel rested on the back of her thigh. He lifted some bondage tape from under the table and wrapped it around her calf and thigh securing her in this position. Mark did the same with her other leg and Linda was hogtied on the table before him. She was facing the table. Mark then switched on the TV and Linda's eyes opened wide when she recognised herself standing bound with her hands above and her legs held apart. She could see the collar with FUCK ME written in sharp lettering. She saw how the red, sheer lingerie costume highlighted her sultry sexiness. She watched as the scene unfolded. She found it incredibly arousing. She saw Mark writing FUCK TOY on her chest and could hear the desperate desire to be fucked in her voice. Mark who had sat down to watch the video himself was soon hard again. He had taken a Viagra pill before breakfast and planned to be hard for quite a while. He went upstairs while the hog tied Linda watched herself getting banged hard by Mark. He returned with camera and tripod and set it up the side of the coffee table. Mark then bent over Linda and ripped the thin g-sting off her. It was soaked with her pussy juices. Mark then knelt behind her and spread her legs. He dove his face into her pussy and licked and lapped it while Linda writhed on the table. Then he put a tie in her hair and pulled her head back attaching it to the breast harness. Linda felt her body sliding back until thighs dangled down off the table, her legs bent backwards at the knee. Her pussy hung just at the edge of the table. Linda could hear herself moaning like a true slut on the TV. She could bear the anticipation no longer, she needed to feel his cock deep within her, she needed him to pound her.

"Ohh please Master, fuck your dirty little slave, ride me, screw me, take me."

Mark positioned his stiff dick at her opening and slammed into her pulling on her hair tie. Linda's upper body was bent back sharply allowing him to press farther into her than ever before. Linda grunted from deep in her throat, a deep mewling yelp. Mark then pushed her down and put her hands around her heels. Her body was jarred and rocked by his forceful, beating thrusts. She was still watching herself on the telly being fucked like a rag doll while Mark battered her hogtied body. Her body was sliding up and down the table and her breasts were rubbing furiously on the glass surface. She was moaning uncontrollably as Mark fired his hips against her with demented fury. Linda turned to the camera and tried to still her bucking head.

"That's it Master, ohhhh yesssss, ohhhh fuck me, ohhhhhh yeahh, aghhh, fuck your little slut, ohhhhh yesssss , take me like the horny whore I am."

Mark was still steaming into her and bouncing up and down on her ass. His balls were swinging wildly and he was pouring sweat.

"Ohhh Yeahhhh, take it, ohhh take it you hot, sexy cum-slave."

Then with one last pile driving push and a yank on the hair tie Mark drove himself into her and Linda could feel his hot release spraying the walls of her cunt that was clenching and gripping his buried prick. Linda's mind went blank as she came and came on Mark's spurting cock. She was dimly aware of Mark pulling out and she could feel him releasing her legs. He thin lifted her up and she stood uneasily in her boots. Her breasts were still pasted with his shiny release. Her eyes were distant and far away. Mark's cock was still rock hard. The Viagra was working well. Mark led her to the couch and sat her down. Her arms were still behind her.

"I'm far from finished with you my gorgeous fuck slut."

He released her hands and then plugged the camera into the DVD player. It started playing the recording they had just made and Linda watched her own ravishment carefully. She enjoyed seeing the action from the man's point of view, she saw how alluring she looked presented as she was. She could see the crazed expression on her husband's face and her own feral delight. Mark then produced a butt plug and a very thick 8 inch dildo.

"Now my slave get on your hands and knees on the couch, facing away."

Mark got behind her and put on a latex glove. Then he coated the butt plug and his fingers in lube. A few minutes later and after some gentle encouragement Linda's ass was pleasantly filled and stretched.

"Now lie back with your head over the arm rest."

Linda complied and her gorgeous body was laid out in front of him. Mark then handed her the dildo.

"I want you to stuff this up your pussy and fuck yourself with it while I take your mouth again."

Linda slowly pushed the massive dildo up her pussy. She could feel it pushing against the butt plug as it stretched her pussy very wide. She moaned loudly and unselfconsciously as she started to pump it in and out. Some of Mark's cum started to leak out the sides of her pussy as she pumped away. Mark then massaged her boobs as he lined his cock up with her mouth. He was soon cramming her mouth again.

"Are you enjoying this my lovely slave, do you like having all your holes filled at once?"

Linda's mind was fully occupied with the pressure of Mark's cock and the pleasure of the dildo and butt plug but a dim part of her brain posed the question of whether this was what a three of fore-some was like. Soon Mark was cumming over her face and tits while she coated the dildo in torrents of her pussy juice. And still Mark was not satisfied. He led her into their office where he had a glass table. She found it a new and interesting sensation to walk around with the butt plug inside her. Then he tied her hands to the side of her head stretched out and her legs up and wide with the rope tied to the legs behind her head again. He came back with ice cubes and led them all around her body, cooling and teasing her sensitive flesh all at once. He then placed two candles beside her.

"These are candles made for play, they burn at a lower temperature so the wax doesn't burn," he reassured her. Then while he was banging her hard held the candles far up and dripped warm wax on her boobs and legs. Linda found the sensation exquisitely shocking and painful in a pleasurable kind of way. She yelped and moaned and screamed her way to a terrific orgasm just before Mark shot his sperm all over her face and breasts again. Mark just left her there panting and whimpering as his sperm hardened upon her body. She lay there for a good half hour in a blissed out state before he came back.

"We'll have to clean you up, we're going to have a night out, dinner, movie and a walk on the beach."

Mark untied her and stood her up.

"Thank you master."

"Now take off your boots and get into the shower."

When Linda was standing there Mark got the shower head and pointed the nozzle at her body and turned on the cold water. He drenched her body but avoided her hair and washed all the cum and wax from her shivering body. Then he switched it off and passed her a towel. She dried herself off and the fence net was dried pretty well also. Mark then instructed her to put the boots back on and brought her into the bedroom where he passed her a white dress. Linda slipped her arms through and it fell down across the net body stocking. It had a cowled, plunging neckline that revealed ample amount of the top of Linda's bosom and cleavage and it had a cinched waist that clung to her waist. It was a backless halter neck and the tight mini skirt reached down past the top of her thighs. She smoothed it in to place and Mark assessed her look. He took off her slave collar and put on a diamond choker instead. The faint outline of her nipples could be seen through the material and the overall effect with the boots and netting was simply stunning. Linda beamed happily at her entranced husband.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds