• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Crack Addict Ch. 02

Crack Addict Ch. 02

It had been about two weeks since I'd had the encounter with Marsha and I was still craving more of that magnificent ass cleavage. My nights were filled with images of Marsha's massive ass jiggling in my face.

Nights filled with images of me creaming that deep crack with pint upon pint of my copious DNA.

It got so bad that I'd even considered calling Marsha up and offering her some more "rent" money for a little replay of that action. It was just something about the friction and heat created when I was running my cock up and down on her tattooed bum that was driving me crazy.

My sleep and work began to suffer and I found myself starring at the wall daydreaming about Marsha's flabby ass cheeks and suffering from a bionic erection.

"Hey, wake up in there!! I'm worrying myself to female baldness over the Stetson account and you're daydreaming."

It was my co-worker Claudia. She had trained me when I first came to the firm. We had become fast friends. I felt like I could tell her anything.

"What's eating you lately?"

"I'm not talking and you'd probably laugh me out of the room any way."

"Girl problems?"

"Not the kind you're used to hearing from me?" Claudia laughed and told me that she had heard it all. A few beers and three long island ice teas later, Claudia was laughing her ass off. She offered to help me out with my little problem, but she wasn't qualified. And she wasn't lying; Claudia had a long flat back, simply no ass at all. She'd laughed and snorted at me stupidly drunk as well.

"Ya know buddy, I'm gonna find a way to solve your little problem."

That was not music to my ears, Claudia had a big mouth and shot it off intermittently to any and every one who would or wouldn't listen.

The next day at work was especially excruciating. Claudia's had retained the information that I told her the other night and had obviously passed it on to my other female co-workers. I had to endure scurrying female coworkers every time I walked up the aisle or went to the water cooler. I was pretty pissed at Claudia. I was about to eat lunch in my cubicle when she had the nerve to come up to me smiling.

"Don't look so pissed. The girl's really feel sorry for you, that's all. Tell you what. Meet me in the parking lot. Maybe this thing can work out for both of us. I'm gonna help you out with your little problem."

I didn't know what the fuck that meant.

Claudia was a very thin [heroin chic] red head chick with tired skin and almost no curves. "Blowjob" was the only thing that I could think of and I'd need a magazine just to get started. Claudia had tried to get something started with me before, but I just played dumb most of the time until she finally fucked someone else.

This whole "Crack Addict thing was getting to me though and I needed a release so I found myself inside her car at lunch hour as we zipped towards a local motel. She pulled into the lot with expert precision. Funny, she kind of ignored me on the drive over, continuously talking on her cellphone.

"Alright, get out." She stared at me smirking.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Yup, it's time to get you back on the winning team."

I decided to chuck everything and throw my all into it with Claudia. I leaned over and kissed...

....HER HAND?!!!

"Hold it up Romeo, we're not fucking." She pointed towards a motel room door that was slightly ajar.

"We'll act like this never happened."

I stepped out of the car and watched Claudia speed off before I turned my attention to the motel room obviously meant for me. The door was slightly ajar and I gave it a little push. There seemed to be no one in the room. It was a sparse area with a large bed adjacent to an adequate television.

"I'll be with you in a minute." A voice called out from the bathroom. The door was closed, but only 75%. I could make out a figure in front of the small mirror on the wall. I was a pissed that Claudia obviously brought me a prostitute, but I had to scratch this itch that had been dogging me for weeks.

I walked up to the door and took a peek inside.

The prostitute was applying her makeup. Her back was to me. She was probably about 4'11" in height.

She was definitely a BBW who had a well-defined pear shape and was wearing nothing but a stark black bra and panties. A long mane of raven black hair with highlights hung low at her shoulders, but that wasn't what interested me.

It was that ass.

And what an ass it was, massive, smooth and abnormally round sitting at one of the most defined small waists I'd ever seen. That black thong was barely visible.

I began to drool at the prospect of running my aching, throbbing cock up and down that phat, luscious mad lump of an ass.

Claudia, I love you.

Suddenly, the prostitute turned and faced me and to this day I really couldn't tell you much about what she looked like other than her amazing dimensions.

"Why are you still dressed?"

She didn't have to tell me twice as I was out of my clothing in two shakes with only socks and tie remaining.

"Just relax ... (Double take at my dog-like panting.) Boy, you really like me huh?"

"Fuck yeah baby."

All I wanted to do was lick that ass all day and it showed because she took a few steps back upon gazing at my drooling gaping countenance.

"Sit down!" She suddenly commanded.

I complied as soon as the words left her lips and tried to sit on the edge of the bed but ended up plopping down on the floor.

"Good boy."

She walked over and positioned herself over my eager face. I really wasn't into face sitting, but this was the most incredible ass I had ever seen.

Yes boys and girls, I eagerly lapped up the juices from suprisingly small and chubby pussy with wild abandon. She seemed happy to be servicing me and ground her cunt right into my nose and mouth.

After about fifteen minutes she got off my wet face and reached for my cock.

"Please don't touch it!! I'll cum if you do!! You're that fucking hot!!! I begged.

"Well, what do you want me to do fucker?"

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I wanna rub my cock into the crack of that amazing ass of yours. I wanna fill it with all of the cum in my balls!!"

"Is that right?"

She giggled and crawled onto the bed, all the while looking at me with a "Fuck the Shit out of me" expression. She gingerly lay on her belly waiting for me to make a move.

"There's some lube on the bathroom sink."

I was there and back in a millisecond. I emptied the contents all over her magnificent globes and deep into the crack of that ass. I rubbed lube all over her thick rump until it was glistening in the sun light creeping through the drawn venetian blinds.

"Fuck my fat ass cheeks you little pussy."

Shaking I mounted her ass and pushed those olive tanned cheeks together. Her ass was so big that my hands looked child sized mashing that butt together. She raised her incredible lump into the air and I got a direct look at her cunt.

I gave it a few more licks and pushed my cock deep into the crack of her ass until my shaft was adjacent to her hot bung hole. She rested on the bed as I began fucking the shit out of her huge butt cheeks. There was a loud slapping sound in the room as my pelvis slammed against her fat butt with the speed of a freight train.

"OOOHHHH!!!! That kind of feels really good baby!! Fuck those cheeks!!!"

I straddled the outside of her luscious, expansive thighs as I slid over her ass fucking her cheeks deeply and with extreme precision.

"You're pressing on my little brown eye and it feels soooo good!!!" Her voice was muffled as she was face down in the pillows on the bed.

"Give me all your cum!! Butter this muffin!!!"

I didn't disappoint as I came...

Again and again.

The first shot sped right up the cleavage of that massive butt and pooled in the small of her back. I raised myself up a bit and showered her tan cheeks with what I'm sure was everything in my scrotum. I actually spent another five minute jacking off onto her ass until it was a glazed mess and I was completely spent.

"It's so hot!!!"

The prostitute was shaking and jiggling her giant rump splashing man juice onto my belly and spreading it around on her beautiful butt.

She followed this up by riding my face to a screaming orgasm and making me lap up her juices while she had a death grip on my ears. I happily cleaned her cunt with my wide tongue as she shivered atop me.

"That was suprisingly good. I'm going to have to thank Claudia very well for this afternoon."

It was strange hearing that come out of her mouth. She suddenly pushed me aside and sauntered into the bathroom where she took a shower. I just washed my stomach and penis in the sink like a Cro-Magnon. I sat waiting on the bed so I could get one final look at her amazing ass as she left and to hit her up for a phone number.

She walked out in a simple top and skirt which couldn't possibly have hid that big ass.

"Uh, that was cool uhm, could I like get your number?" I begged.

"We're getting a little ahead of ourselves aren't we? Come on, I'll get you back to the office."

She opened the motel door and I saw that she had a limo waiting. I was puzzled.

"We're both late for a meeting. I'm Mrs. Stetson."

Claudia was right.

She got the Stetson account and I got to scratch that itch.

I also became known as the office whore.

...And I still had that itch.

TO BE CONTIUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Crack Addict Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds