• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Wanted To Know That

I Wanted To Know That

This story is based on actual events.

I hope you enjoy it.

-rightone

By the time we realized something was there, it had taken us completely. Sometimes it happens that way, that you share something with someone before you even know what the thing is you're sharing. Maybe she would look at me before she realized she was, or let her hand rest on my leg and then surprised to find it there, move it away and laugh. We would start to catch ourselves smiling at each other from across the table. Eventually we caught on that it had to mean something... We wanted each other. Okay. Well, we didn't plan for this. But there was no denying it. So what to do? I felt that as long as we didn't say the words, we could go on this way in secret. I felt that at first. But there she was in my thoughts now, almost every day, and then definitely every day. And in places she shouldn't be. There's her name forming on my lips when my mind drifts at work, there I am scrolling through the phone and stopping on her name, even though I had someone else to call. Wanting her to be there when she wasn't. Something was going to have to intervene. If left to me, I would make a mess of it. Three years of truly blissful romance, my girlfriend, Katie and I had moved in together. We were compatiable. We were passionate. I loved her deeply. I thought of no one else. And now I was starting to fall in love with her sister.

Christy lived nearby. Sometimes I hoped she had lived further. Because as my thoughts of her increased, so did her presence in our apartment. The three of us did everything together. Smoking, drinking, eating, debating politics, movies, telling each other stories from our pasts. Speaking about our hopes for the future. Sharing our passions and our dreams. We spent long nights together talking over wine, crouched on the floor in the hallway, sharing thoughts, getting as close as we could in the ways that were allowable. We wanted to go further. But neither one of us dared to say it. Sometimes Christy would crash on the couch. On those nights, I used to get "thirsty" in the middle of the night. I would go to the fridge and drink some juice and while the refrigerator door was open, I would look at Christy as she slept. Sometimes, I would get lucky and she would have taken her shirt and bra off and the blanket would have slipped down around her waist. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight. It was getting very clear... I loved my girlfriend intensely, but I was starting to fall in love with her sister too. I feared she might like me enough to let me do something foolish. I really needed that intervention. And lucky for me, it came. But where it came from continues to surprise me, as does the person who provided it.

Near the end of fall, my girlfriend got a bag of mushrooms and, of course, her sister came over and do them with us.

The whole trip started out rather ordinary. Gentle hallucinations. Mild paranoia. Discussions about consciousness and the nature of the universe. Wii Tennis. But my girlfriend gets horny when she gets drunk or stoned and in the middle of a serve, she dropped her pants and the wii remote and the rest of her clothes follwed.

Christy and I laughed as she proceeded to dance around the room completely naked, taunting me by putting her breasts in my face and imploring us to take our clothes off too. I was overmatched and gave in pretty quickly. I was down to my boxers and gave a look to my girlfriend. She smiled wryly at me. She knew how kinky it was for me to take the next step and she was secure enough in our relationship to let me. I sensed just a tinge of erotic interest in seeing me displayed in front of her younger sister too. I looked at Christy to see if she was going to be okay seeing me fully naked.

She sat on the couch, one foot on the floor, the other tucked under her butt, upright, neck getting red from the tension. She lifted her eyes to meet mine and smiled innocently. Enough for me. I peeled my boxers to the floor and stepped out of them. Christy looked down at my penis, now rock hard and pointing in her direction. The room was silent for a moment. Then, Christy stood and took her shirt off, her bra, I flashed to her breasts in the light of the fridge, they looked even more beautiful now, bathed in the warm light of the livingroom. Her nipples were hard. She was stepping out of her pants, her underwear, her pussy trimmed short, her clit just visible, completely naked now, with me and her older sister, all of standing in the warm light, silent, I was never going to forget this moment.

Katie broke the silence by asking me to get more beer from the fridge.

The cool air from the fridge helped to calm me down some, I was flashing to how I'd stood there the other nights, as hard as I was now, for the same reason, my secret crush nearby, my loving girlfriend in the bed. I tried to tell myself there was no reason anything was going to get sexual. They were not those kind of sisters. That sort of stuff only exists in stories, in guy's fevered sex obsessed minds, minds like the one that occupied space in my skull, self-obsessed male delusions, I could write a book on them. Why couldn't this just be a simple way of spending the trip together? We were tripping after all. Did I forget I'm not the only one here? Aren't I at all concerned with what may be going on their heads? Aren't I at all aware that this might be a completely different experience for them than it is for me, standing here, getting cold from the beers in hand, the air on my legs and stomach, the cold tile floor. Let's just bring the girls some beer and try to act like you're not a complete asshole.

I shut the fridge door and turned around. They were gone.

I went down the hallway, the beers in hand, my fingers starting to ache. The door to our bedroom was closed. I pressed my ear to it. Okay, I'm a pervert, that's what I am, but I had to have a sense of where they were before I entered the picture with my cold beer and hard cock. I heard a sigh and a ruffle of sheets. They were both in our bed. The floorboards creeked under me. Katie called out.

"Hey, Honey. Come on in. It feels great in here!"

I went in. They were both lying under the covers.

My girlfriend moved over to one side and said "Put the beer on the dresser. There's a spot for you in the middle." I put the beer down on the dresser as she instructed, glad to have the cold off my fingers, and walked to bed. In the soft light from the hallway, they looked like twins, and it wasn't until I got under the covers and felt Katie's hand on my leg that I knew who was who. She kissed me and started rubbing my chest with her hand. "He likes it when his chest is rubbed," she said, and continued her gentle movements over the front of my body. Suddenly I felt a hand from the other direction place itself tentatively on my chest. My girlfriend's hand brushed over it. "That's good, keep going" she said and both hands began rubbing my chest and stomach in alternating directions.

I thought I was dreaming. Her sister, the girl from the couch at night, the girl who looked at me from across the table, the girl I pictured in my mind when I came as recently as yesterday, the girl who had just made me hard in the livingroom, the younger sister of my girlfriend, was now rubbing my chest with her own hand.

For a long time, I just lay there with them rubbing my chest listening to their breaths in the blackness of the room. I felt as if I was in the blackness at the center of the Universe. Okay. I'm a little self involved, I could admit that, but the two women in my life, stroking the front of me, in my bed, in the dark, as the mushrooms swriled the darkness into deeper and deeper darkness, I WAS in the center of the Universe, the place where the real met the not real. It was not going to last forever, so I was not going to judge myself for allowing myself to be there completely. I was not going to drift into other parts of the sea, I was just going to lay here, ears above water, stars at my back and high above, both at once, and lay still there until something woke me up and showed me I was somewhere else.

Gradually, my girlfriend's hand found my penis, stroked it up and down gently. Then her mouth at my ear, her voice, "She wants to watch." Too fast, I thought. This can't be real. How much time had passed anyway? Chrsity moved her hand away from my chest. "She wants to see what it's like, how we would be if we were alone."

I looked over at her sister. I could just make eye contact with her through the light from hallway. She smiled. Her smile still seemed so innocent as if this wasn't about sex, wasn't kinky, was perfectly natural, as if every night people bathed each other, and changed partners, and in the morning ate eggs and went to work like normal.

Katie kissed me deeply and pulled me on top of her. She started stroking me again. I kissed down her neck and began nibbling on her nipples and then moved up and kissed her again. She took my cock in her hand and guided it toward her pussy.

When the head of my dick touched her soaking pussy, she let out of moan, and I felt the bed rocking slightly. I looked over at Christy. She was masterbating. Her hand under the covers, moving faster and faster at her clit. Her other hand found her erect nipple and tugged at it. My girlfriend grabbed my ass and pressed it toward her body. I could not believe the overwhelming feeling of love I felt for both of them at that moment and how aware I was of their love for each other, maybe their love for me? I was less certain of that, but I knew I was lucky to be the object of their interest.

My girlfriend brought my head back to face her. "It's okay, honey. I love you." She did. Of course she did. I was the person she had loved for years now. My housemate. How many times had she stayed up late listening to one of my problems? And if I had returned the favor, I had done it instinctively, without reflection. I did not know what this meant, that now she was giving her sister something she had asked for, but the ease at which she had made the choice, her loving control of the situation for both me and her, made me realize I was so lucky I had not acted on my feelings for Christy before this. It would never have been this good. Never have felt this clean. I was grateful. But I was also overcome by the lust I felt for them, how soaked Katie's pussy felt against my hard prick.

Christy moaned for the first time, Katie's lips met mine and my penis slipped inside her. I just held it inside for a moment, not wanting any of this to end. Then she began moving her hips slowly and I responded, pushing myself back into her. Christy pulled the covers down. Now her wetness was evident in the slippery ticking sound her fingers made on her clit and the pungent odor that had entered the space above the mattress. Katie noticed too. "Sounds like someone's wet." She said. Christy sighed at this "I am." She said. I kissed Katie as we listened to her sister approaching orgasm and I started to pick up pace. Katie began to pant. Her breath was husky. The muscles inside her pussy contracted around my dick. "I'm cumming." She said. I felt a stream gushing around me, her legs shaking against my things.

Then I heard another moan and my name uttered. "Eddie".

But it was Christy who had said it.

"Eddie," she said again, over Katie's orgasm, "Fuck me." Then she shouted out and came hard next to us. She was still cumming as Katie calmed down. We listened to the end of Christy's orgasm as my penis rested inside Katie's dripping cunt.

I had slowed down as Katie came, but when I heard Christy say my name, I stopped all together. I hadn't breathed. Blood throbbed in my ears and in the head of cock, making Katie's pussy twich as she listened to her sister cum. The words repeated over and over in my head as we listened to Katie's little sister cumming on the bed next to us, our bed. "Fuck me, Eddie," my girlfreind's sister had said. "Fuck me."

As Christy came down and lay still again on her side of the bed, I noticed my cock had slipped out of Katie's pussy. She was rolling me off of her, back into the middle of the bed. "Water" she said. "I need some water. And a pee. Gotta go bad. Sorry, honey. I'll finish you off soon, I promise. Or you can do it now, if you want. Just give me a few." Then she climbed out of bed and went into the hallway, letting the door close behind her.

What had just happened? I wondered as Christy started to get her breathing back to a normal pace. I hoped she didn't feel weird about this. For some reason, Katie seemed unfazed and I was so horny and so full of feeling, I had to speak to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Don't talk."

Then her hand closed around my dick. I melted back into the center of my Universe. The stars at my back, my ears above water. She had barely started stroking when I felt the cum build up below and the swell of warm feeling in my stomach. Her breath was suddenly at my ear, her voice, so close it was humming when she said "I want you, Eddie. I want you inside me." That was it. I came hard, exploding from within the grip of her hand. Shooting spurts of cum into the air as she stroked the length of me up and down, gently. Cum landed on my chest, my face, her face. Her mouth closed around my ear. I felt cum on her lip. Goo spilling all over her soft fingers, collecting under the head of my cock. I had never felt anything as good. Never felt as good inside and out. Her mouth, slowly sucking on my ear and then her hand moving away, her teeth letting my earlobe slip from her mouth. Her leg that had found it's way over my body lifting off. And now I was watching her bend over the bed and wiping her face, hand, body with my shirt. I felt the shirt soon after hit my face. I chuckled a little. So did she. I wiped myself clean of the cum and tossed the shirt onto the floor.

She lay down next to me. We were silent for a while. Then we heard the toilet flush and she rolled over to face me.

"Thank you." She said. "I wanted to know that."

Then she got up and walked into the hallway.

My girlfriend came back in the room and put her body against mine, finding my cheek with her lips and kissing it. I felt her heart beating against my side. I held her close. My eyes closed. In the kitchen, the sound of a beer being opened. A bottle cap tossed into the sink. We had all forgotten the beers on the dresser.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Wanted To Know That

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds